Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43701 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
lol @ dnt waste calcium... But its not good to chew that bone publicly na.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
Hey dude, life dont teach no one anything................... Its just livingthings exhibiting whats in them and you gathering knowledge from another's exhibitions........ You later call such knowledge 'experience'.
You and your other co - exhibitors make up life and exactly what I mean by life, the greatest teacher. You sound like a butty tho.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Dasherz:

You need to know that love is the one thing that requires effort to maintain after its given out if not it'll turn to hate
Real love has a lot of good branches and it is what it is! It can win any war if shared.
It can cure grey spots, wounds and scar.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by sheffy87: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2017
well,she must not b a nagging type
she must be a good cook, I envy and love women who knows how to cook especially for dia love ones...!
she must b neat and smell nice
she must ve brain. ooooo. lol and not d type dat will always want d man to do d thinking for her!
she must be respectful and a fun loving type!! I love ladies who are not d boring type!! and not talkative!

with all of dis qualities in her, I can go to any extreme lenght to make her happy and feel loved!!!! buh Is just dat is very rare to see women dat possess all of dis qualities!!!!!!!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

You and your other co - exhibitors make up life and exactly what I mean by life, the greatest teacher. You sound like a butty tho.
Didn't expect much by way of 'reasoning' from you though, your attitude sucks.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by oodua1stson: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Good sex, intelligence, delicious meal and no strong head with me cos me sef no well
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by vivalavida(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

because if I spend on any girl, then that bitch_better be ready to worship and call me daddy for the rest of her life.
You grab? grin

Gbam
I second this
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by snipernigga(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2017
After sex, more sex. Group sex and your friends are most welcome grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Simitrendy: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Does your mom have all these?
At least now, everyone should've fantasies grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Bifrost:
Apart from sex.

I need Love, genuine love.

A very intelligent geh, but make I know pass you small.

A nagging and hopelessly jealous girlfriend. The kind that'll see me talking with a girl outside and come towards us and kiss me and tell me; "Boo, I'm waiting for you in the car, do let's be going".

I don't care if you can't cook, I'm really good with that, but you have to agree to do laundry for me, I dey beg - e dey tire me.

I need emotional support from her.

She should have a career but not the obsession kind.

She should love children cause I do, I plan having 7 of them, 5 girls 2 boys.

If you meet this qualities, mention me. We can begin sontin

You want to make her carry pregnancy seven times and still expect her to work abi? If she is a stay at home mom you will say she is not contributing to the house.
In this modern era that even 4 is too much. Maximum 3. There are other things to enjoy in life apart from the presence of kids which can hinder couples from spending quality time with each other in some circumstances.

Oga take it easy abeg!!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
Didn't expect much by way of 'reasoning' from you though, your attitude sucks.
U did not make any valid point since my engagement with you, so please just go.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by realmindz: 8:48am On Oct 14, 2017
SirMichael1:
Now I've been seeing threads, comment and post from the male folks complaining about how a woman/lady/girl has nothing to offer except sex. I think that reasoning is totally flawed.

A woman has many things to offer apart from sex and that's why people stay married for long. The problem ain't the ladies, the guys have the bulk of the problem and that is, we don't want anything from them except sex. Yeah yeah, I know I'm a guy and this is treachery and I could be trialed for treason but that's the truth.

Most times, you see folks on NL asking how to have Sex with a girl, not even his girlfriend but someone he just met and is taking her out on the first date.

While guys are strategizing ways on how to bed a girl on the first date, the ladies are just thinking about how fun it will be. Needless to add, and how they're gonna decline his sexual advances because surely, there's gonna be.

So guys, what do you want apart from sex.

BTW, please do no say something like "How about she pays for the date, gaddamnit!" Or something similar to that, money shouldn't be part of it 'cause we're supposed to provide.

Some guys are really taking the monetary aspect at the emboldened to heart. Now I ask this... Where's your responsibility as a man? The prelude to marriage should tell what the marriage would look like. I for one think that a lady solely depending on a guy is out-rightly wrong but withholding cash 'cause you don't wanna spend on her is out-rightly dumb. Taking care of the home with the wife included is the job of a man. Take it or leave it! The only people who find the spending on a lady dumb are the people who have no idea how to function in a marriage or what marriages entails. Unless you don't wanna marry her, then don't spend on her -then again, everyone should go into a relationship with the thoughts of marriage at the back of their minds. Capisce?

meeting a girl and she tells you she likes guys that can spend on her or from all indications, it is obvious she would never have gone out with you in the first place if you don't have something material she can gain.
Then you reason, of what use is this one if not to spend and get carnal rewards...girls are guilty most times.

A girl needs a serious relationship with a guy, she will prove it by the content of her brain and character that she has more to offer than the flesh

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by aribisala0(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

because if I spend on any girl, then that bitch_better be ready to worship and call me daddy for the rest of her life.
You grab? grin

I agree with you a lot but I have a slightly different take. I think an arrangement where you keep a girl as a CLIENT suits many guys. You have a contract with terms and conditions and a regular payment for services rendered. No different from your lawyer doctor or accountant .
This is purely business
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by aribisala0(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2017
sisipelebe:
lol @ dnt waste calcium... But its not good to chew that bone publicly na.
Yes or just gather them and put them in your pocket for later
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 14, 2017
If its not sex nothing again
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by laykhorn(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.

God bless you for this. Let them know
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Ederson(m): 8:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Good character...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

U did not make any valid point since my engagement with you, so please just go.
won't let you have the last word, so, let the 'go' come from me; Dude, Bleep off.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2017
AndyCole16:

You are darker these days or is that not you again?
I'm not trying to study you sha, I'm a graduate already *lol*
Hmmm
I don't know you
So please where/how do you know me ?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i mean a lady that would let me do things for her no matter how minor it is.....

Take for example my mom.......i love that woman like kilode but one thing i noticed in her while growing up is she almost always didnt like my dad doing things for her.......she had this independent woman mind set like she was some semi-feminist..............i still love her plenty sha but i dont want my woman to have such traits cos its kinda frustrating knowing you can actually help ur bae do something but she refuses to allow you do it grin grin

sometimes it makes one become unnecessarily suspicious
Alright that's cool
But I love your mum kind of person
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Kimcutie:

lipsrsealed
Better talk now
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MhizSylvia(f): 9:19am On Oct 14, 2017
I love this, guys oya come and tell us o
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Afriifa(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:
Inclusive of ur mother
too bad. u see
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by rhektor(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Respect
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Real love has a lot of good branches and it is what it is! It can win any war if shared.
It can cure grey spots, wounds and scar.
and it can be lost when not taken care of and nurtured when God who is love and who created love still has terms for us to meet

. something needs to keep a man loving you.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Afriifa(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
maysimsimple:
We in d same shoe bro... Reason for d breakup of my last... But, finally found someone now...

te author=Afriifa post=61385233]trust me, I am damn fed up with how they do their thinking.
big congrats to u. men dis people can reason outta of brain ehn.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Afriifa(m): 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
ashjay001:

Nothing beats a high brain power. Saves a lot of stress.
I tell u.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by hanassholesolo: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:

I want this too
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Alright that's cool
But I love your mum kind of person
Fine lady. smiley
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by internetgangste: 9:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.

Exactly! but to these ladies that like too much to ask for.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by maysimsimple(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Na so. But its more than patience to find one.

ote author=Afriifa post=61406954]big congrats to u. men dis people can reason outta of brain ehn.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.