Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43691 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by oyinda1599(f): 6:53am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.
That is u want a perfect woman...hmmmm.pls explore other planets.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by agarawu23(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Sex and nothing more grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by hartson(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2017
A whole lot to learn here.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2017
Chujor1634:
1. Have respect for me and my family. Just be free with them.
2. Be goal driven, set targets, be able to key into my vision and also, idleness is not an option
3.don't demand too much, I know what to do cause Am not the stingy type. I don't need ur money cos it makes me feel am not man enough. Except on birthdays or once in a while when u feel u need to just get sth for it guy.
4. Am a jovial person..I like some1 that laffs a lot
5. Be educated or willing to be
6 be presentable, of course she should be able to cook, cos I don't know how to, and u don't expect me to be importing food outside.
7. Dont have any for now though, m taking my time to check, cos as soon as I find 1, am good to go with her to the alter.
8. Be God fearing, cos after all said and done we have to make heaven.
The last one got me. Love that.

Your number 5 also shows that you are not shallow.

Good luck on finding her.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by silibaba: 7:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Not every man Luv se.x.

Ask C.ronaldo

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by etainment360(m): 7:03am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I just told you to get out. undecided
sad sad sad
na so e deh start! cheesy
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by marldean(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
if you can only figure out he wants sex and can't figure other things, run. You shouldn't be having sex before marriage by the way.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Kingsleytobe(m): 7:05am On Oct 14, 2017
simple i want someone i can invest in me and someone i can invest in,
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ozome15(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Bifrost: 7:09am On Oct 14, 2017
Apart from sex.

I need Love, genuine love.

A very intelligent geh, but make I know pass you small.

A nagging and hopelessly jealous girlfriend. The kind that'll see me talking with a girl outside and come towards us and kiss me and tell me; "Boo, I'm waiting for you in the car, do let's be going".

I don't care if you can't cook, I'm really good with that, but you have to agree to do laundry for me, I dey beg - e dey tire me.

I need emotional support from her.

She should have a career but not the obsession kind.

She should love children cause I do, I plan having 7 of them, 5 girls 2 boys.

If you meet this qualities, mention me. We can begin sontin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Metrofox(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2017
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry

Yep..took the words right outta my mouth..MORE SEX
grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
What generation are you living in?are you talking about our mothers kind of marry or 21st century kind of marriage?.

Have you not heard about equality?

Equality=50/50.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by loverofgoodtins(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:

Does your mom have all these?

God bless you!!! grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Bloggz74(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2017
We hate when she;
*Nags
*Unintelligent
*Uncreative
*Bad cook
*Low hygiene level(dirty)
*Not futuristic (career/craft)
*Unfaithfulnes
ETC
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:14am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay i mean a lady that would let me do things for her no matter how minor it is.....

Take for example my mom.......i love that woman like kilode but one thing i noticed in her while growing up is she almost always didnt like my dad doing things for her.......she had this independent woman mind set like she was some semi-feminist..............i still love her plenty sha but i dont want my woman to have such traits cos its kinda frustrating knowing you can actually help ur bae do something but she refuses to allow you do it grin grin

sometimes it makes one become unnecessarily suspicious
I have that mindset even though I don't like it. I have it cos I have seen my fair share of men who don't take care of their wives. I have also rolled with a lot of guys myself who don't "take care" or know what it means to. So yeah, I gotta have that mindset.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Chujor1634:
1. Have respect for me and my family. Just be free with them.
2. Be goal driven, set targets, be able to key into my vision and also, idleness is not an option
3.don't demand too much, I know what to do cause Am not the stingy type. I don't need ur money cos it makes me feel am not man enough. Except on birthdays or once in a while when u feel u need to just get sth for it guy.
4. Am a jovial person..I like some1 that laffs a lot
5. Be educated or willing to be
6 be presentable, of course she should be able to cook, cos I don't know how to, and u don't expect me to be importing food outside.
7. Dont have any for now though, m taking my time to check, cos as soon as I find 1, am good to go with her to the alter.
8. Be God fearing, cos after all said and done we have to make heaven.

God fearing meaning no sex until after marriage?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Let's talk about the dating expect, most girlfriends really don't have anything to offer but a few do. talking out of experience, I have been in many relationship and out of all I have never seen a girl like the one am dating presently she is really wat a man should call wife material...... sincerely speaking, if eventually I should settle down now she should be the one.......... but reason why will feel most of them have nothing to offer is because all wat there do is hag out, come around and keep u company. most of them can't even engage a man in a creative discussion.....then wat else,,,,,,,,,,..... sex become the order of the day
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
grin grin grin

Maka why, I won't give you my sister again oh. grin

Don't mind him. People like him will not even know when they start spending and dishing out the money when they fall in love. All this one na initial gragra
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Contributing her brain.
1. She should be ready to follow me from the start of a project to the end
2. She should monitor the progress of a project by involving herself
3. She should support me emotionally
4. She must have a say in the relationship. Her say should be such that I wouldn't have to ignore it. That means she must be creative

In all, she must be very relevant in the relationship

If I sense she already know the end from the beginning and she is just following the time to get to her already predestined end, I will fvck and leave.

Nice one....No need to fvck self.....Leaving with an absolute sense of peace self is more than cool
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2017
JamesReacher:
I hope your man stays appreciative because talking from experience I know a man who called his wife a failure in business and threatened to throw her out after 25yrs of marriage because he has found another woman, the man had nothing to his name and didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, after 3yrs of marriage he built a house, When the love was sweet I quote the man he said 'he can't ever believe he would build a house because he brought nothing from his village' and now he's worth over 60million naira, maybe the money went into his head. The woman doesn't have 500k because she thought what belongs to her husband belongs to her too but she was betrayed. Imagine that, some men are scums. So I advise you to get your own share of the deal, don't just get thanks, gifts. Get that money, be financially buoyant, love your kids more don't get carried away.
Very good advise. Thanks for the reminder.

However I'm no fool. Men can't do the unthinkable.
Every cent my husband earns has my name all over it.
All properties have my name too.
I have my personal money too.
By God's grace I'm covered.

I do have that law degree for a reason grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Kimcutie: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Where are the guys come and answer
thep.ussyhunter
Maxi1.12
Tosyne2.much
Kim.cutie
cool.drinks
Cuteg.uy123
Wristb.angle
iams.inz
And the rest come and answer
lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 7:26am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
next time, maybe you should try keeping your life's story to yourself. I'm being as polite as I can be, so try not to take it personally. You think you had it bad? Trust me, you have no idea.
With That said, Of cause your husband owes you everything...... Seeing as he's your husband, not a boyfriend and he most definitely contributed to crippling your ambition and career. So, yeah..... He does owe you. Maybe if you'd bothered to read through the conversation I had with the O.P, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Everyone has a story. I'm not afraid or ashamed to tell mine.
Though I'd working hard towards the next chapter of my life, I'm grateful for where I am and where I came form.
I'm 29 but I've certainly lived a long hard life which has moulded me into a great woman.

By the way I have no idea u where referring to bf and gf stuff.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by elbuzzy(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
With all these comment its high time guys start programming ladies, because i am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
Lol....... I think I like you........ Just that I already have someone like you
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by TOLULOPEMIDEAR(f): 7:29am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Lol....... I think i like you
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well...I don't know why you guys are of the unfounded opinion that girls, generally, have fish brains though.
thats because, they could easily mess another guy with sweet mouth or much cash and luxury car, etc... Many reasons actually, note: its not applicable to all girls...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Bifrost:
Apart from sex.

I need Love, genuine love.

A very intelligent geh, but make I know pass you small.

A nagging and hopelessly jealous girlfriend. The kind that'll see me talking with a girl outside and come towards us and kiss me and tell me; "Boo, I'm waiting for you in the car, do let's be going".

I don't care if you can't cook, I'm really good with that, but you have to agree to do laundry for me, I dey beg - e dey tire me.

I need emotional support from her.

She should have a career but not the obsession kind.

She should love children cause I do, I plan having 7 of them, 5 girls 2 boys.

If you meet this qualities, mention me. We can begin sontin

What time will a woman have for both 7kids and career?
Between the kids and career which will come first?

Mark u caring for 2 even 1 child is a full time job!
My advise. If u want that many kids WORK EXTREMLY HARD! Don't look for a woman who will contribute financially at leant not in the first 16 to 20years of the marriage.
Cos she need time to raise those SEVEN KIDS before she can build up a career or build up a profitable business. I'm taking from experience..

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Joiceee(f): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
lol
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dasherz(f): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Were you d one that dated her when she was young? If No, how then did you confirm she was all these when ur pop man was cruising her b4 pregnancy sets in.
Well for me, for me, I think love supercedes every other thing including sex in a relationship. Sexx is cool but love lasts longer and it cures other problems.
You need to know that love is the one thing that requires effort to maintain after its given out if not it'll turn to hate
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:45am On Oct 14, 2017
zexy2030:
What I need aside sex
W- winsome
O-organized
M-manage kitchen, her body and home well
E-explicitly polite and an elucidate in communications
N- not a trending freak.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2017
Pinkfriday:
Dear guys, if u want something in a relationship, u have to lay the foundation for it to grow... u can't want a loyal lady nd u won't be loyal, u can't want unquestionable love nd won't be able to reciprocate, mbanu kolewerk!. So, if u want certain characters in a relationship, u urself have to exhibit those characters. Thank you!
True talk

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Those were just examples.

Some - screw that-, most girls know nothing about anything.

Ask the average female who , for example, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is or just holding an intelligent conversation off or online and she'd go mute.

Are there guys attracted to such girls? Of course, countless guys. Are there guys nauseated by such girls? I happen to top that list.
lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.