Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43694 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Marshalxv(m): 12:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Intelligence and good reasoning is a great turn on for me,i don't mean only academic excellence. Loyalty ,respect and faithfulness then she must be concerned about my present life and future at least give sensible advice when needed, last is neatness.
if you can bring all these to play then to hell with sex, cuz every dahm girl can sex.

One of the reasons this my girl still got me today are those her magical words whenever I'm in distress "my love, don't worry it will be fine, I believe you can do it and I'll be here by your side "

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Relationship56(m): 12:57am On Oct 14, 2017
lol...not all the guys is after sex but i must confess 70% of guys love to have sex with diff girls that's why some married men too have girlfrds outside they are dating too. Let’s Checkout the 9 Types Of Nigerian Boyfriends!! A Must Read => http://www.frabidel.com/blog/lets-checkout-9-types-nigerian-boyfriends-must-read/
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 1:08am On Oct 14, 2017
what else can you do with a woman apart from f*+-**+ her? They are all sex object.... ...my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Yes and that is why she has raised me as a young, intelligent, God fearing and innocent guy, and now that i am mature, its fair i search for her kind.
Were you d one that dated her when she was young? If No, how then did you confirm she was all these when ur pop man was cruising her b4 pregnancy sets in.
Well for me, for me, I think love supercedes every other thing including sex in a relationship. Sexx is cool but love lasts longer and it cures other problems.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
what else can you do with a woman apart from f*+-**+ her? They are all sex object.... ...my opinion though.
But I guess 31 yr old boy is not too young to know that life is not all about 'high and seks' na. Quite disappointing!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 1:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

But I guess 31 yr old boy is not too young to know that life is not all about 'high and seks' na. Quite dissapointed!
you can tell me what else a woman can add to your life apart from sex........but as a boy you should be asleep by now, tomorrow is a long day.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
you can tell me what else a woman can add to your life apart from sex........but as a boy you should be asleep by now, tomorrow is a long day.
Tomorrow means Sunday, hope u r aware of that. Since you have decided not to learn, I will leave you for a practical teacher... Life itself. Better still, u can research from mumsy, she will tell u the same thing I just mentioned here.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by excomarow(m): 1:32am On Oct 14, 2017
Afriifa:
a good brain to reason along not d usual fish brain.

Gbagam grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 1:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Tomorrow means Sunday, hope u r aware of that. Since you have decided not to learn, I will leave you for a practical teacher... Life itself. Better still, u can research from mumsy, she will tell u the same thing I just mentioned here.
Thanks for the reminder, its saturday already but i'm more experienced than you in matters of life. You wanna learn?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by amokeme(f): 1:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Loyalty is everything to me....I deserve it and I demand it.
I need trust also, I wanna be able to give my gf my atm card with pin and not worry abt missing money.
I need down to earthness also, no forming posh, eat that chicken with ur hands woman, don't wast calcium.
cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't waste calcium atall
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:38am On Oct 14, 2017
Deo1986:
Thanks for the reminder, its saturday already but i'm more experienced than you in matters of life. You wanna learn?
Its not reflected in ur posts here. I wish I could learn from u.

But life has thought me not to be opened to emptiness.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by amokeme(f): 1:40am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

11) an intelligent lady......my children cant be inherit dumb traits abeg

12) lady with focus and who isnt overly broke
etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
Can you explain number 10 please?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:43am On Oct 14, 2017
amokeme:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I don't waste calcium atall
Dogs will be mad at you, their existence rely on it. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by amokeme(f): 1:44am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Dogs will be mad at you, their existence rely on it. cheesy
Well, life is not fair.. my body needs it too wink
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Topmaike007(m): 1:51am On Oct 14, 2017
Love And Trust

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Boyooosa(m): 1:52am On Oct 14, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

11) an intelligent lady......my children cant be inherit dumb traits abeg

12) lady with focus and who isnt overly broke
etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
That number 6 tho. Might end up soiling the marriage if not well managed. You can loose your wife or even soul to spiritual home(s) if care is not taken.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Venerable612(m): 2:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:

Does your mom have all these?

Smiles... I get u bro. But at least respect his mum sir! Mums are meant to be sacred.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 3:05am On Oct 14, 2017
Afriifa:
trust me, I am damn fed up with how they do their thinking.
Inclusive of ur mother
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 3:10am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well...I don't know why you guys are of the unfounded opinion that girls, generally, have fish brains though.
It's simple dear.

It's because he was raised by one.

My 11year old son was telling me the other day how he will take care of his future wife.
I was both shocked and so proud of him.

He will treat her like a princess because he is being raised by a queen!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 3:12am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I was gonna reply with something sensible until I saw the words above.
As a result...
So u can't provide for ur woman??

Shame on u.

You're not a man!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by coputa(m): 3:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
IF as a lady, you dont have all that i noted, then its really dissapointing..
You can't find all those qualities in one woman,stop dreaming large.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by illrhymes(m): 3:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let them come in and answer.cheesy
me I want Mouth Action sha
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by coputa(m): 3:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Love who you marry,don't marry who you love.and don't also forget that you should also possess those qualities you desire in the opposite sex,Iron always attract Magnet.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by YelloweWest: 3:33am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

You grab? grin

When I see things like this it hurts me so much.

Let me tell u a little about myself.

I was born into a well to do family in Europe. However things got bad and when we retired back to Nigeria I had to fend for myself my siblings even my dad.
At age 14 i sold oranges roast corn plantain etc
At 16 I landed a supply contract and completed my father's house while in my 1st year of uni.
At 18 I got married.
My uni was too far from my hus. I got pregnant and dropped out in my third year.
My husband want a big family.
For the past 12years of my life I've done nothing but have kids and read books.
I've bagged a law degree and multiple professional courses.
But I've not being able to work! Why? Cos I'm at home pregnant or nursing a baby for the man a married.
I'm was born a hustler but I've seen dedicated my life to being wife and mom. AT LEAST FOR NOW.
I have literally given MY LIFE TO MY HUSBAND.
Over the years he has become quite successful.
DOES HE NOT OWE ME EVERYTHING??

Well thankfully I'm married to a man who appreciates the sacrifice I've made for him and our family.
He tells everything I have is urs. And rightfully so.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mysteryman2014: 3:55am On Oct 14, 2017
Respect
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Chujor1634(m): 4:05am On Oct 14, 2017
1. Have respect for me and my family. Just be free with them.
2. Be goal driven, set targets, be able to key into my vision and also, idleness is not an option
3.don't demand too much, I know what to do cause Am not the stingy type. I don't need ur money cos it makes me feel am not man enough. Except on birthdays or once in a while when u feel u need to just get sth for it guy.
4. Am a jovial person..I like some1 that laffs a lot
5. Be educated or willing to be
6 be presentable, of course she should be able to cook, cos I don't know how to, and u don't expect me to be importing food outside.
7. Dont have any for now though, m taking my time to check, cos as soon as I find 1, am good to go with her to the alter.
8. Be God fearing, cos after all said and done we have to make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by jayriginal: 4:11am On Oct 14, 2017
SirMichael1:
Now I've been seeing threads, comment and post from the male folks complaining about how a woman/lady/girl has nothing to offer except sex. I think that reasoning is totally flawed.

A woman has many things to offer apart from sex and that's why Capisce?[/b][/i]

I'd answer if it was a female that raised the issue

I believe women in their own way are superior to men. Still,. . .

Dang, I almost answered. Let me rest for now
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 14, 2017
Blo jab undecided
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let them come in and answer.cheesy
Lawlahdey
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by jy2kbeyond(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2017
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry

Sex isn't everything. Loyalty matters nowadays considering the way girls eff around.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ikevictor: 4:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Man donates the money...
Woman donates the sex...
And every party is committed to their donation...
Its simple maths...
Other things are addendum grin grin grin
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Ten06(m): 5:06am On Oct 14, 2017
I don't like ladies who spend most of their time watching films and gossiping and when they open their mouth to reason you will immediately discover that they are empty upstairs and nothing to offer than sex. Another group I don't like is those ones that will bath in the morning wear pant and live like that till the next morning without bathing or even changing the pant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.