Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43706 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by barhlow: 5:12am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.
Surely you can't find all those character in a lady
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Hades2016(m): 5:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

grin grin
So it's about the money?
No problem
If you are interested just know I gat 30 billion dollars in my account
u gat 30 billion dollars and you can’t even buy Nairaland... Is that one even 30 billion grin

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Fabulousb36(f): 5:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Most guys don't even know what they want all the need is a pretty lady by their side that they can brag with.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IamLEGEND1: 5:29am On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

When I see things like this it hurts me so much..
DOES HE NOT OWE ME EVERYTHING??
Well thankfully I'm married to a man who appreciates the sacrifice I've made for him and our family.
He tells everything I have is urs. And rightfully so.
next time, maybe you should try keeping your life's story to yourself. I'm being as polite as I can be, so try not to take it personally. You think you had it bad? Trust me, you have no idea.
With That said, Of cause your husband owes you everything...... Seeing as he's your husband, not a boyfriend and he most definitely contributed to crippling your ambition and career. So, yeah..... He does owe you. Maybe if you'd bothered to read through the conversation I had with the O.P, then we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Blogtrovert(f): 5:29am On Oct 14, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Erm, why do I have to choose when there are countless such girls?

I'm not exactly insisting she looks like Jordan Sparks or Kelly Rowland but she shouldn't be Whoopi Goldberg too. Neither does she need to have Cozzy-Orjiakor-sized mammary glands or Mercy-Johnson-sized bum.

Just look good and be smart/ not dumb. That's just about it.

come on! Whoopi ain't ugly!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Sike(m): 5:34am On Oct 14, 2017
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry
Calm down baby... It's nothing!
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by buchilino(m): 5:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.

BRO, SUCH A WOMAN DOESN'T EXIST IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by buchilino(m): 5:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Most guys don't even know what they want all the need is a pretty lady by their side that they can brag with.

GIVE DEM TIME. BY D TIME DEY REACH 30, AM SURE DEY WILL UNDERSTAND REALITY.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Fxwarrior: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Let them come in and answer.cheesy

Loyalty
Commitment
Communication
Sharing
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Deo1986(m): 5:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Boyooosa:

Its not reflected in ur posts here. I wish I could learn from u.

But life has thought me not to be opened to emptiness.
Hey dude, life dont teach no one anything................... Its just livingthings exhibiting whats in them and you gathering knowledge from another's exhibitions........ You later call such knowledge 'experience'.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Oluseun644(m): 6:07am On Oct 14, 2017
it is only trust and loyalty that sustains relationship and marriage because sex is not all time
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by kizyalex10(m): 6:11am On Oct 14, 2017
In as much as great sex is very vital in a relationship,its only young boys or teenagers thinks only sex is all there is in a relationship,but @ one point in life,when u have seen it all,nd u want to settle Down,reality sets in.then u know that great sex might be good for relationship nd marriage but other things like,perseverance,understanding,management other good qualities,the list is endless is very essential. In terms Of settling down.nt that she will posses all but a great deal of them,let her weak point be the one u can tolerate nd work on.because in relationship,ladies have d upper hand cos they decide when a man touches them or not but in marriage,its d other way round,not that d man will force her against her wish but this time,she literally begs for sex cos the man's appetite is no more as it was when dey were dating.so @ dis point,if u don't have other good character that will compliment ur sex life, marriage becomes boring.so in a nutshell,most teen don't have anytin to offer if nt sex,same goes with d ladies,@ their teen most of them go after material things,who comes with which car nd six packs ndd more money,but when reality sets in,u start hearing,Ngozi married an okada man nd dey re living well,toyin married a pot bellied man nd dey re good,nkechi's husband have a small joystick but the most important thing is she have kids nd they re alright.then all those sentiment is pushed aside jst to answer mrs.so as one matures,his or her mentality changes.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Tundethegood: 6:15am On Oct 14, 2017
sensible ideas and encouragement.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by JamesReacher(m): 6:16am On Oct 14, 2017
YelloweWest:

When I see things like this it hurts me so much.

Let me tell u a little about myself.

I was born into a well to do family in Europe. However things got bad and when we retired back to Nigeria I had to fend for myself my siblings even my dad.
At age 14 i sold oranges roast corn plantain etc
At 16 I landed a supply contract and completed my father's house while in my 1st year of uni.
At 18 I got married.
My uni was too far from my hus. I got pregnant and dropped out in my third year.
My husband want a big family.
For the past 12years of my life I've done nothing but have kids and read books.
I've bagged a law degree and multiple professional courses.
But I've not being able to work! Why? Cos I'm at home pregnant or nursing a baby for the man a married.
I'm was born a hustler but I've seen dedicated my life to being wife and mom. AT LEAST FOR NOW.
I have literally given MY LIFE TO MY HUSBAND.
Over the years he has become quite successful.
DOES HE NOT OWE ME EVERYTHING??

Well thankfully I'm married to a man who appreciates the sacrifice I've made for him and our family.
He tells everything I have is urs. And rightfully so.
I hope your man stays appreciative because talking from experience I know a man who called his wife a failure in business and threatened to throw her out after 25yrs of marriage because he has found another woman, the man had nothing to his name and didn't have 2 nickels to rub together, after 3yrs of marriage he built a house, When the love was sweet I quote the man he said 'he can't ever believe he would build a house because he brought nothing from his village' and now he's worth over 60million naira, maybe the money went into his head. The woman doesn't have 500k because she thought what belongs to her husband belongs to her too but she was betrayed. Imagine that, some men are scums. So I advise you to get your own share of the deal, don't just get thanks, gifts. Get that money, be financially buoyant, love your kids more don't get carried away.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by jfleece(m): 6:18am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
oga check the next planet.. The possibility of getting such a woman is 0.001 %..
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mainaugustine(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:

Does your mom have all ithese?
#word
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by guru03(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2017
1. Togetherness: it involves communicating about life, friends, area of interest chatting about the way forward.
2. My Comfort: the truth remains a wife that is understanding will comfort you in times of difficulty no matter the condition, no matter whether you are right or wrong, your parent or siblings may not be their, but she is.
3. Insights: Often in life the man's brain is occupied by some abstract thoughts, but the women will always remind you of the other side.
4. .........
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by AndyCole16(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

This is really sensible
I love this
You are darker these days or is that not you again?
I'm not trying to study you sha, I'm a graduate already *lol*
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by tallceejay(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

because if I spend on any girl, then that bitch_better be ready to worship and call me daddy for the rest of her life.
You grab? grin

You nor get and u already feel insecure
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by jfleece(m): 6:26am On Oct 14, 2017
Well I love spending my time with an intelligent lady.. I wanna see her and marvel at her level of intelligence.. There must be a tincture of a hot smashing seductive body too.... She should be a good cook and must posses a heart of gold..
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mainaugustine(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2017
A bossy and the taking charge type(cause am the shy and cold type and not too serious type) and not an O yes member and she has to have one or two blessing and also smart
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:33am On Oct 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
Does your mom have all these?
who make you vex chill
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:34am On Oct 14, 2017
Rukkydelta:

grin grin
So it's about the money?
No problem
If you are interested just know I gat 30 billion dollars in my account
which account
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mrphysics(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Are you serious? brag with. Where you not born in this Buharis regime. Who brag help.

Can't even be with a fishy brain simply because she is fine. Lol.

If she is not contributing, then she is as good as olosho. Ever imagined there are beautiful oloshos?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
As a sapiosexual, the female I call my other half has to compliment me intellectually and be cultured, nothing more or less. Typically, those are the only kind of females I date or tumble beneath the sheets with.
There are few moments which typify the essence of our relationship like arguing about issues like the irrelevance/relevance of feminism or comparing the works of authors Nalini Singh or Madeline Hunter with the air kissing our bare bodies. Moments you can't share with a dumb, uncouth girl.

Sharing skin privileges with a female who's just a happy-go-lucky, petty bimbo would seem like soiling myself in mud.

Sex is just, well, sex - huff, moan and huff. The aforementioned qualities are what make sex more than what it is - lovemaking, with someone you love, cherish and look forward to having 'mental spars' with.
Makes sense
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by phrex(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Lordygram:
skib0... u must be kidding
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Are you serious? brag with. Where you not born in this Buharis regime. Who brag help.

Can't even be with a fishy brain simply because she is fine. Lol.

If she is not contributing, then she is as good as olosho. Ever imagined there are beautiful oloshos?
Contributing what?
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mhisterdreezy(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
Very slow to anger, someone who is laid back but still hilarious. Life of the party kind of guy, ya know? Someone who will not fight with me but have arguments, where we sit and talk through our issues, not scream at each other
english is hard o the op said guys

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by mrphysics(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
MissJoy29:

Contributing what?
Contributing her brain.
1. She should be ready to follow me from the start of a project to the end
2. She should monitor the progress of a project by involving herself
3. She should support me emotionally
4. She must have a say in the relationship. Her say should be such that I wouldn't have to ignore it. That means she must be creative

In all, she must be very relevant in the relationship

If I sense she already know the end from the beginning and she is just following the time to get to her already predestined end, I will fvck and leave.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MissJoy29(f): 6:52am On Oct 14, 2017
mrphysics:

Contributing her brain.
1. She should be ready to follow me from the start of a project to the end
2. She should monitor the progress of a project by involving herself
3. She should support me emotionally
4. She must have a say in the relationship. Her say should be such that I wouldn't have to ignore it. That means she must be creative
Ok...good. Got it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.