Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15591 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

If we are using Nairaland as a yardstick
, I have won most intelligent poster back to back for two years consecutively voted by Nairalanders[/b].

If you talk about real intelligence, you should be preaching that to your 21st century, noncompliant parents who didn't/couldn't check their genotype to condemn you to a walking dead.

You use a dual SIM infinix/Tecno phone from a brand with no fix address just like your parentage and birth circumstances.

You're truly the excessive purge of nature!
You have gotten so used to moronic utterances that it now dwells in your nervous system! see the way you foolishly shot yourself in ur sac , thus deflating your balls and littering the acidic spills all over here grin

Boasting about online-persona, did i not tell you that is the only thing you live for? Did i not say you have no affliation with any being offline, you competed with nairalanders old enough to be your children and you come here asking for online- trophies? If i was God i would strike dead everything you ever hold dear for having an air-filled brain! grin grin

Fearlez don recycle again grin

Egbon is tired grin grin
Excessive purge of nature, infinix phone, sickle cell?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

You have gotten so used to moronic utterances that it now dwells in your nervous system! see the way you foolishly shot yourself in ur sac , thus deflating your balls and littering the acidic spills all over here grin

Boasting about online-persona, did i not tell you that is the only thing you live for? Did i not say you have no affliation with any being offline, you competed with nairalanders old enough to be your children and you come here asking for online- trophies? If i was God i would strike dead for having an air-filled brain! grin grin

Fearlez don recycle again grin

Egbon is tired grin grin
Excessive purge of nature, infinix phone, sickle cell?

grin grin grin Egbon imbecilé grin grin grin

See as you're adjusting the goal posts like your mother adjust her hips to accommodate your father's sickle cell sperm grin.

You were the one who said I'm never found amongst the intelligent folks here and I disputed your claims with authority...and you're now claiming I do nothing but online bragging?

You're a shellacked son of a dumb trollop.

You're using a fake unregistered Chinese phone, isn't that a peep into how deary and wretched your real life is?

Eramefefe!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 11:33am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Bet you never heard of epilepsia major before. You must be having one of your seizures during the class angryYou're the one who confessed to be suffering fits of epilepsy not me.
Demented cow, the ill-educated drunk who doesn't know epilepsy and epilepsia are interwoven regardless of the context, if you do not possess a warped mind, you would know the word jostle was rightly used by the op, reason i quoted you initially...so much for vocabu-haha..stupid piece of filth grin

While yours is a diss, mine are factual assertions.But let me ask you this;You have claimed all my posts are recycled. How do you know this?Are you keeping tabs on all my lines and posts?
Stop asking me stupid questions fool, you leave traces of recycles waltzing behind you each time you give a rebuttal, i believe you have the knowledge of a child if that has not been evidently portrayed before your aged-eyes grin grin

The last time I spilled your inferior organically compromised blood here, you claimed if I knew your true moniker, I wouldn't be too hard on you.You're a lezz-over-fixated fanboy with an recurring monomania for everything online about m
Another subtle attempt at self appraisal, Egbon, you have been seriously dealt with on this forum countless number of times, back to back ,that dudes have decided to ignore you to your very own foolishness, if the curse of cataract hasn't been bestowed upon your eyes , you would know in my previous post , i made claim i never knew fearlez was shroud!...now i do..and am so enjoying his vivid display of insanitygrin grin

[s]Your dad really falied you looking for a role model from a demon like me.'m glad my hate is oozing across this platform to you.Child of a an illiterate dad who never bothered to check his genotype before sending a permanent vegetable for us to feast on[/s].

Blah blah blah, slowpoke! pray tell, baloney versus hogwash, which lexical should connote this your last gibberish? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Demented cow, the ill-educated drunk who doesn't know epilepsy and epilepsia are interwoven regardless of the context, if you do not possess a warped mind, you would know the word jostle was rightly used by the op, reason i quoted you initially...so much for vocabu-haha..stupid piece of filth grin

Stop asking me stupid questions fool, you leave traces of recycles waltzing behind you each time you give a rebuttal, you have the knowledge of a child if that is not evidently portrayed before your aged-eyes grin grin

Another subtle attempt at self appraisal, Egbon, you have been seriously dealt with on this forum countless number of times, back to back that dudes have decided to ignore you to your very own foolishness, if the curse of cataract hasn't been bestowed on your eyes , you would know in my previous post i never knew fearlez was shroud!...now i do..and am so enjoying his vivid display of insanitygrin grin

Blah blah blah, slowpoke! pray tell, baloney versus hogwash, which lexical should connote this your last gibberish? grin grin

Getting worked up already grin

Don't catch a fit with rage while I pound you like the malformed birthing of two inebriated idiots.

It is sad to observe that the only thing your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect. Howler monkey!

Ozua!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

grin grin grin Egbon imbecilé grin grin grin

See as you're adjusting the goal posts like your mother adjust her hips to accommodate your father's sickle cell sperm grin.

You were the one who said I'm never found amongst the intelligent folks here and I disputed your claims with authority...and you're now claiming I do nothing but online bragging?You're a shellacked son of a dumb trollop.You're using a fake unregistered Chinese phone, isn't that a peep into how deary and wretched your real life is?

Eramefefe!
Fearlez am barely 23, why regard me egbon, are you respecting me cos i am choking you with words already,ingest your "egbon" right down your throat and choke on it, after that ,stick your deluded- recycled-retàrded opinion far up your ass, do some greasing before penetration, don't wan't you blaming me for your further misfortunes and failures... grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Fearlez am barely 23, why regard me egbon, are you respecting me cos i am choking you with words already,ingest your "egbon" right down your throat and choke on it, after that ,stick your deluded- recycled-retàrded opinion far up your ass, do some greasing before penetration, don't wan't you blaming me for your further misfortunes and failures... grin grin grin

Twice your shapeless girlfriend has called the mods to bail you out of my death grip.

23? You have braved the odds by surviving this long as one with sickle cell.

And if you don't know "Egbon imbecilé" is an allusion for Chief imbecilé then you're dumber than Jacob Zuma statue!

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about phones until you were dumb enough to post screenshots of your Chinese phone.

Well, here's the deal and it's a curse:

*If I'm 40, may you never live to celebrate your own 40th birthday

* May your mother bury all her children with her own hands while she has no one to mourn her when she eventually dies, old, neglected and lonely.

* May your corpse be turned away from every motuary it is taken to.

* And may you be left on the bare floor of a mug until your corpse begin to decompose

* Let your presence on earth be tomorrow's forgetfulness!

* And let the earth rejoice the day you breathe your last for having one less unproductive idiot to carry.

You will be buried in a cheap coffin which would rot before your corpse and I will be coming to plant yams on your grave.

Poverty-overtaken , invalid.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
embarassed
WrathOfHadez:

23? You have braved the odds by surviving this long as one with sickle cell.

And if you don't know "Egbon imbecilé" is an allusion for Chief imbecilé then you're dumber than Jacob Zuma statue!

I was even thinking you were in your teens, never knew you're a fullblown adult boasting about phones until you were dumb enough to post screenshots of your Chinese phone.

Well, here's the deal and it's a curse:

*If I'm 40, may you never live to celebrate your own 40th birthday

* May your mother bury all her children with her own hands while she has no one to mourn her when she eventually does, old, neglected and lonely.

* May your corpse will turned away from every motuary it is taken to.

* And may you be left on the bare floor of a mug until your corpse begin to decompose

* Let your presence on earth be tomorrow's forgetfulness!

* And let the earth rejoice the day you breathe your last for having one less unproductive idiot carry.

You will be buried in a cheap coffin which would rot before your corpse and I will be coming to plant yams on your grave.

Poverty-overtaken , invalid.
Ehya, see what i caused, edimolu you must be high on cheap drugs for making this 40 year old fool resort to cursing...a sole-reflection of being pained....

Fearlez i do not care! Let me embolden it ,i do not fücking care..there you go! grin grin

Curse from now till thy kingdom come, or cry me an ocean, doesn't change the fact that you're a 40 year old without a job, yet your bills keep piling up, your siblings have deserted you, cos you seem to beg rather than give all the time grin

God! You can be easily played, see how i keep breaking you till you found cursing as a companion..anyways that has always been my intent...old fool...methuselah oshi grin

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Ehya, see what i caused, edimolu you must be high on cheap drugs for making this 40 year old fool resort to cursing...a sole-reflection of being pained....

Fearlez i do not care! Let me embolden it i do not fücking care..there you go!

Curse from now till thy kingdom come, or cry me an ocean, doesn't change the fact that you're a 40 year old without a job, yet your bills keeps piling up, your siblings have deserted you, cos you seem to beg rather than give all the time grin

God! You can be easily played, see how i keep breaking you till you found cursing as a companion..anyways that has always been my intent...old fool...methuselah oshi grin

Looolz !!!! The reddened and emboldened part of your post is like a woman whinnying grin grin grin grin

Lolz each time I leave a hammer on your head you go ranting contradicting your own posts.

You forgot I have invited and met lots of Nairalanders who have met me one on one grin grin grin

Everyone who has met me will confirm my weekly fuel cost will buy your phone twice over! grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 12:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Looolz !!!! The reddened and emboldened part of your post is like a woman whinnying grin grin grin grin

Lolz each time I leave a hammer on your head you go ranting contradicting your own posts.

You forgot I have invited and met lots of Nairalanders who have met me one on one grin grin grin

Everyone who has met me will confirm my weekly fuel cost will buy your phone twice over! grin grin grin

Stupid fool, still the maneuvering bastard's trait, how about you give them a mention to testify to that, nobody wants to meet or affiliate with life-rejects such as you, tell me those ladies you have met offline, let them falsify my claims... grin grin he wants to cry grin grin

Everyone? Joke of the century? You mean that dilapidated vehicle? You lay pride to a car made years before i assumed existence...take a penny for your worthless-unconvincing joke!..dumb gobshite grin grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Getting worked up already grin

Don't catch a fit with rage while I pound you like the malformed birthing of two inebriated idiots.

It is sad to observe that the only thing your father contributed to your conception was a rage-driven rape and insemination of his watery semen on your mother's disease-ridden uterus that left you birthed with humanity's worst birth defect. Howler monkey!

Ozua!!![/s]

Piece of filth, another junk from an unintelligent body, such intellectual-paralysis, In my years on this forum, have never seen someone who lacks the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a teenager and such example is you.... Stupid fückgrin grin

Yo' done for, now your gods would never be able to save you from my grasp this time around,you should try regaining your balance grin...slozzy-idiot..

you wish i stop? Not even in your wildest dreams, i will make you deader than a lifeless-cold body....ugly-fücktard cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Exactly, he disseminates his comments with cuss words, he has never been found among the intellectuals, i could recommend a whole bunch of intelligent people on this forum for you, he is never in their ilk!

What seems more shocking is, he is in his early forties grin grin
shocked
edimolu:

Exactly, he disseminates his comments with cuss words, he has never been found among the intellectuals, i could recommend a whole bunch of intelligent people on this forum for you, he is never in their ilk!

What seems more shocking is, he is in his early forties grin grin

shocked that's not true. You are joking, aren't you? grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Stupid fool, still the maneuvering bastard's trait, how about you give them a mention to testify to that, nobody wants to meet or affiliate with life-rejects such as you, tell me those ladies you have met offline, let them falsify my claims... grin grin he wants to cry grin grin

Everyone? Joke of the century? You mean that dilapidated vehicle? You lay pride to a car made years before i assumed existence...take a penny for your worthless-unconvincing joke!..dumb fool grin grin
Still yet another lame effort. You don't even pretend to make a comeback.

By now it is clear to everyone you're walking about with the brainpower of a sewage frog grin . Swinging a good diss is a labour for your brain power.

Dude is angry I have the means to all his imaginations, even the absurd ones grin

The only reason you were born is because the bald floozie you called mother and the habitual drunk you have for a father were two ignoramuses who never believed in fúck of comdoms.

But now your mom believes in disowning a child who is a byword for failure even by a prostituté's standards.

A self confessed 23 year old adult bragging about wealth and still uses a Chinese phone.

Look at you, your home is no better than a cattle breeding grown owned by two failed couples who are inherently inferior to chacma-baboons in breeding and by birth grin

When your mother eventually dies, the words; Cold-blooded penís Queen And cheapest hooker South West of Nigeria" should be engraved on her gravestone cool

While your dad should be buried beside her with the words; " lackey cockold bondsman" grin

You're still less than the value of a pig's dung . If it were possible you should go back to the factory of nature and be recycled as tissue paper to be used to wipe shiit off.
That way you would have fulfilled something on earth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Fearlez i do not care! Let me embolden it ,i do not fücking care..there you go! grin grin

Curse from now till thy kingdom come, or cry me an ocean, doesn't change the fact that you're a 40 year old without a job, yet your bills keeps piling up, your siblings have deserted you, cos you seem to beg rather than give all the time grin

Savage! MY MY O MY! You are a MONSTER my friend grin grin grin grin

Show mercy I implore thee, lest he collapses and breaths his last grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Piece of filth, another junk from an unintelligent body, such intellectual-paralysis, In my years on this forum, have never seen someone who lacks the capacity to develop beyond the mental age of a teenager and such example is you.... Stupid fückgrin grin

Yo' done for, now your gods would never be able to save you from my grasp this time around,you should try regaining your balance grin...slozzy-idiot..

you wish i stop? Not even in your wildest dreams, i will make you deader than a lifeless-cold body....ugly-fücktard cheesy grin

Your stupidity is enormous enough to triple the effect of global warming grin

The ability to dub yourself a victor in a battle where your only staying power is to churn out a repetitive 40 year old line is delusional.

But i don't blame you, your father was such a remarkable coward with acute fear of women, he had to settle for your mother who was manic depressive and psychotic invalid, his line of least resistance.

The only day the underlying you call a father had his name in print is when the doctor filled his oratory order committing you to a facility for the mentally deranged.

Your father was such a worthless Renegade his sperm was rejected in a charity IVF facility for being overwhelmed with cheap alcohol.

The chances of you out-brawling me is as slim as the chances of your drunkard father's, pseudo-erect penis making your cock-craving mother cum.,

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
Fazemood:

Savage! MY MY O MY! You are a MONSTER my friend grin grin grin grin

Show mercy I implore thee, lest he collapses and breaths his last grin
If that's a diss worthy of a mention of reckoning, I'm not surprising you wrote a 5000 word as an implicit plea for ladies to notice you grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

The ability to dub yourself a victor in a battle where your only staying power is to churn out a repetitive 40 year old line is delusional.

But i blame you, your father was such a remarkable coward with acute fear of women, he had to settle for your mother who was manic depressive and psychotic invalid, his a line of least resistance.

The only day the underlying you call a father had his name in print is when the doctor filled his oratory order committing you to a facility for the mentally deranged.

Your father was such a worthless Renegade his sperm was rejected in charity IVF facility for being overwhelmed with cheap alcohol.

The chances of you out-brawling me is as slim as the chances of your drunkard father's, pseudo-erect penis making your cock-craving mother cum.,
E-diot always quick in insulting peoples father.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

But i blame you, your father was such a remarkable coward with acute fear of women, he had to settle for your mother who was manic depressive and psychotic invalid, his a line of least resistance.

Your father was such a worthless Renegade his sperm was rejected in charity IVF facility for being overwhelmed with cheap alcohol.

Shut up you idiot, always quick in insulting people's father fool.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Who are all these idiots insulting themselves since.....don't you guys have sense
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
EzeEbira:

Shut up you idiot, always quick in insulting people's father fool.
grin grin grin grin

I insult your father after observing your life wasn't worth the energy of the fúck that produced you.

I only give your parents their due honorary mentions for being a tad lower than stray dogs birthing you inferior to a sedated circus gorrila!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
grin grin grin grin

I insult your father after observing your life wasn't worth the energy of the fúck that produced you.

I only give your parents their due honorary mentions for being a tad lower than stray dogs birthing you inferior to a sedated circus gorrila!
Thats why I ignored you stupid asslicking bastard of a son,
but I knew you would come up with an alternate moniker,
useless slowpoke.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
EzeEbira:

Thats why I ignored you stupid asslicking bastard of a son,
but I knew you would come up with an alternate moniker,
useless slowpoke.
yeah grin oya go show your father you were finally accepted by cultists online after being rejected serially offline.

Brain-damaged idiot.

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=WrathOfHadez post=61602977] yeah grin oya go show your father you were finally accepted by cultists online after rejected serially offline.

Brain-damaged idiot.[/quote
Stupid orphan,

when you don't have fatherly care,
you keep insulting people's fathers,
shameless mvtherfvcking asslicker,
FOOL.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

The only challenge here is for you to dispute these:

* Was your mother murdered?

* Was she killed by her own relatives?

* Did you come to Nairaland to rant, rev and fume like a coward instead of fighting her murderers?

Deny these and I will furnish proof!

The rest of your strained repetitive posts in there are just the painful pangs of your imagination.

Dude, you're supposed to be avenging your mother's death in real life not ranting on Nairaland with people who didn't murder her or give a flying fúck how she lived!

As far as I'm concerned , I'm word-exhuming that bitch from her homeland grave and flogging her adulterous corpse for birthing a registered Bastard like you.

This time around I will give her the true honour of buring her in like manner as she lived: in a grave besides your community public sewage pit.

You like this monster, now don't you? cool grin grin grin grin grin
I'm gonna give you the answer to this to prove to you that I'm not a coward like you. You kept ignoring my CHALLENGE, because you know taking it would be digging your pit with your very own hands. But I'm gonna indulge yours because I'm 100% certain I'll emerge triumphant. I've got this one, LEZZbian. You'll ALWAYS lose against me because you're a blind idiot who only feels his way through life. A retardded animal with superficial consciousness.

Now, to answer your question, lizard, my mum is late, true. I SAID IT HERE ON NAIRALAND MYSELF, because I'm a happy person, will forever remain proud of her, remain bright for her, absolutely certain that she's watching over me, and still serves more purpose to humanity than your worthless mother that raised an inferior human vessel. A dead Queen is better than a living slave. While my mom left me a lot before she died, yours remain a USELESS LIVING DEAD---a headless, clueless idiot that, after FOUR DECADES, still hasn't corrected her mistakes.

And, why did I bring up the subject of her death? Simple. Because I was having a discussion with a fellow atheist who said life is unfair, that the universe is blind and indifferent, and that there is no justice in nature---that KARMA is a false doctrine. And, to emphasize his point, I chose to use my mom as an example, that depite all the good she did, some people paid her back with evil, yet she ended up dying earlier than them. And there's nothing to show that they have been paid back in anyway. I used her as an example because she's a gem I'll always be proud of, and I'm not sad to mention the fact that she's late. So trying to use that to get at me is no different from firing bullets into a vacuum.

Mind you, she wasn't killed, unlike your aunt that fell prey to your father's hyenas, and your mother who will meet her end in the mouths of fishes in the rivers of Delta. She died right in my very hands on an hospital bed, when I was a 19-year old who's instrinsically superior to a 40-year old dolt, which was last year, not when I was little, unlike your hopeless mother whose chewed flesh will be vomitted on the dunghill in your backyard by the marine enemies of your penniless ancestors.

Now, I've indulged your stupidity with the utmost delight. The next weak punch, please, ugly OLD BABOON. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
If that's a diss worthy of a mention of reckoning, I'm not surprising you wrote a 5000 word as an implicit plea for ladies to notice you grin
How market nah, my Zandha-brutalized stammering baboon? You stopped replying me and faced the other guy?

Have I kept you as busy as a bee, trying fruitlessly to come up with lame strategies on how to attack a seraphic warrior its stings can't hurt? You're still a blind mole who can't see how much blood he's lost. You're almost close to the lethal dose.

Your once sturdy "manhood" is now brittle and bent like a bow. You've lost your only pride in life. The headstone of your grave shall bear the inscription:

"Lived a life devoid of purpose and meaning. Lost all direction and sense of value. Became obsessed with upgrading the fire power of his impotent manhood. Vanquished and castrated by more purposeful, life-affirming hyenas. Died a miserable fool and vanished into thin air, like ghosts at the cockcrow."

I'll make you vanish like vapor before my sun!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
How market nah, my Zandha-brutalized stammering baboon? You stopped replying me and faced the other guy?

Have I kept you as busy as a bee, trying fruitlessly to come up with lame strategies on how to attack a seraphic warrior its stings can't hurt? You're still a blind mole who can't see how much blood he's lost. You're almost close to the lethal dose.

Your once sturdy "manhood" is now brittle and bent like a bow. You've lost your only pride in life. The headstone of your grave shall bear the inscription:

"Lived a life devoid of purpose and meaning. Lost all direction and sense of value. Became obsessed with upgrading the fire power of his impotent manhood. Vanquished and castrated by more purposeful, life-affirming hyenas. Died a miserable fool and vanished into thin air, like ghosts at the cockcrow."

I'll make you vanish like vapor before my sun!

Stop pretending you haven't been been feeling the hard punches I inflicted on your alternates.

You know your dead mother was just a dirty fertility machine used to test the herbal potency of a dibia's concoction after your drunken impotent father was rewarded with a bottle of shnap to act as a spérm provider. Yes, boy, you're a spin-off from a dibia's herbal trial and error. grin

Long posts doesn't necessarily become more expletive grin
Blazing Bastard!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Stop pretending you haven't been been feeling the hard punches I inflicted on your alternates.

You know your dead mother was just a dirty fertility machine used to test the herbal potency of a dibia's concoction after your drunken impotent father was rewarded with a bottle of shnap to act as a spérm provider. Yes, boy, you're a spin-off from a dibia's herbal trial and error. grin

Long posts doesn't necessarily become more expletive grin
Blazing Bastard!!![/s]
The one who writes epistles of rubbish has now suddenly turned into a preacher-man. Trying so hard to console yourself? Why did you reduce the length of your migraine-inducing batshit?

I've replied your "challenge". Now, indulge mine and prove that you're what you claim to be. grin

You have the body of a withered 40-year old vegetable, but possess the cognitive capacity of a 2-year-old. Only a toddler can spew that trash I emboldened. Keep hitting the keyboard at random, typing every sh!t you can manage. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm gonna give you the answer to this to prove to you that I'm not a coward like you. You kept ignoring my CHALLENGE, because you know taking it would be digging your pit with your very own hands. But I'm gonna indulge yours because I'm 100% certain I'll emerge triumphant. I've got this one, LEZZbian. You'll ALWAYS lose against me because you're a blind idiot who only feels his way through life. A retardded animal with superficial consciousness.

Now, to answer your question, lizard, my mum is late, true. I SAID IT HERE ON NAIRALAND MYSELF, because I'm a happy person, will forever remain proud of her, remain bright for her, absolutely certain that she's watching over me, and still serves more purpose to humanity than your worthless mother that raised an inferior human vessel. A dead Queen is better than a living slave. While my mom left me a lot before she died, yours remain a USELESS LIVING DEAD---a headless, clueless idiot that, after FOUR DECADES, still hasn't corrected her mistakes.

And, why did I bring up the subject of her death? Simple. Because I was having a discussion with a fellow atheist who said life is unfair, that the universe is blind and indifferent, and that there is no justice in nature---that KARMA is a false doctrine. And, to emphasize his point, I chose to use my mom as an example, that depite all the good she did, some people paid her back with evil, yet she ended up dying earlier than them. And there's nothing to show that they have been paid back in anyway. I used her as an example because she's a gem I'll always be proud of, and I'm not sad to mention the fact that she's late. So trying to use that to get at me is no different from firing bullets into a vacuum.

Mind you, she wasn't killed, unlike your aunt that fell prey to your father's hyenas, and your mother who will meet her end in the mouths of fishes in the rivers of Delta. She died right in my very hands on an hospital bed, when I was a 19-year old who's instrinsically superior to a 40-year old dolt, which was last year, not when I was little, unlike your hopeless mother whose chewed flesh will be vomitted on the dunghill in your backyard by the marine enemies of your penniless ancestors.

Now, I've indulged your stupidity with the utmost delight. The next weak punch, please, ugly OLD BABOON. grin

Thanks for owning up your mother is dead even though we know you ownly owned up because I got the screenshots.

Now answer this:

*Did she die violently from the hands of your own relatives?

* Did you come to Nairaland cussing and venting on your relatives instead of facing them square on?

* Aren't you soiling your mother's rotten corpse further by exploiting the circumstances of her death in seeking public sympathy in Nairaland?

* Who do you bring your family's madness here if you're not seeking for cheap attention like an idiot suffering from attention deficit syndrome

You're a cursed idiot.

Nobody takes Nairaland serious.

Bringing your mother's death her and letting everyone know her own blood killed her is the proof everyone needs to confirm you're madman suffering form emotional trauma and need the re assuring love of strangers to feel alive.

Now we all know your family are the bottomless dregs of humanity who didn't pause to snuff the life out of your dirty unkept mother.

Her soul should be shedding tears seeing her son being shellacked brutally like this on her behalf.

Just a quick question:

Did her murderers come to her wake?
Did they eat her rice?
Or she was shunned even in death like a dishonourable wench?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Thanks for owning up your mother is dead even though we know you ownly owned up because I got the screenshots.

Now answer this:

*Did she die violently from the hands of your own relatives?

* Did you come to Nairaland cussing and venting on your relatives instead of facing them square on?

* Aren't you soiling your mother's rotten corpse further by exploiting the circumstances of her death in seeking public sympathy in Nairaland?

* Who do you bring your family's madness here if you're not seeking for cheap attention like an idiot suffering from attention deficit syndrome

You're a cursed idiot.

Nobody takes Nairaland serious.

Bringing your mother's death her and letting everyone know her own blood killed her is the proof everyone needs to confirm you're madman suffering form emotional trauma and need the re assuring love of strangers to feel alive.

Now we all know your family are the bottomless dregs of humanity who didn't pause to snuff the life out of your dirty unkept mother.

Her soul should be shedding tears seeing her son being shellacking brutally like this on her behalf.

Just a quick question:

Did her murderers come to her wake?
Did they eat her rice?
Or she was shunned even in death like a dishonourable wench?[/s]
Post the screenshot, useless old fool. You'll find your answers there. grin

Now, don't forget to provide the evidence that I'm DarkRebel alongside it. grin

Come on, LEZZbian! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
The one who writes epistles of rubbish has now suddenly turned into a preacher-man. Trying so hard to console yourself? Why did you reduce the length of your migraine-inducing batshit?

I've replied your "challenge". Now, indulge mine and prove that you're what you claim to be. grin

You have the body of a withered 40-year old vegetable, but possess the cognitive capacity of a 2-year-old. Only a toddler can spew that trash I emboldened. Keep hitting the keyboard at random, typing every sh!t you can manage. grin

I'm glad you didn't run to google to steal disses.

The last time we met, you ran to Google 3 times and you were caught like a public thief grin

Oya, take it:

Thank God for European invasion that brought Christianity to Africa, your Great grandmother's native name was "Opilatu" meaning "our püssy or community püssy". It was changed to Rahab during her baptism.

That's why your father was given the granddaughter of the great whöre as wife free of charge. Your mother was valued at the market price of of expired and retired prostitutê from a long chain of hereditary whoredom.

You can't deny your father is immeasurably stupid for allowing you to step into the ring with me.
I will asphyxiate you until your lungs collapse just like your father's heart collapsed when your mother stole his gratuity and eloped with your bestfriend.

Ewu, if you're wise, you will keep off my track so your comatose father will have someone to mourn him.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Post the screenshot, useless old fool. You'll find your answers there. grin

Now, don't forget to provide the evidence that I'm DarkRebel alongside it. grin

Come on, LEZZbian! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why do you keep asking a question that has nothing to do with this thread.

I murdered you over 3 months ago and you're here today asking me a question as irrelevant as your dead mother's legacy!

Did your fücking expired mother had a decent burial ?

Answer me, you offshoot of a loveless dead bîtxh !!!

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]I'm glad you didn't run to google to steal disses.

The last time we met, you ran to Google 3 times and you were caught like a public thief grin

Oya, take it:

Thank God for European invasion that brought Christianity to Africa, your Great grandmother's native name was "Opilatu" meaning "our püssy or community püssy". It was changed to Rahab during her baptism.

That's why your father was given the granddaughter of the great whöre as wife free of charge. Your mother was valued at the market price of of expired and retired prostitutê from a long chain of hereditary whoredom.

You can't deny your father is immeasurably stupid for allowing you to step into the ring with me.
I will asphyxiate you until your lungs collapse just like your father's heart collapsed when your mother stole his gratuity and eloped with your bestfriend.

Ewu, if you're wise, you will keep off my track so your comatose father will have someone to mourn him.[/s]
I didn't ask you all this bull. I asked for the screenshot and evidence that I'm DarkRebel. grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I didn't ask you all this bull. I asked for the screenshot and evidence that I'm DarkRebel. grin

You're tapping out like your lazy mother tapped out of life leaving you as Nairaland's demented orphan grin grin grin

If you think I will allow you dictate the tempo of this practice session then your mother was a bastard of a bastard from a long unbroken line of harlotry.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life Today: Tinder Is The Headquarters Of Gays In Nigeria / He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.