Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15499 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fourwinds: 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2017
Safiaa:
LMAO. The 'intelligent' boy is hurt. Get a grip little man, you're not as great as you seem. I'm seeking attention? Coming from the person who is bragging about their "intelligence" to compensate for feelings of inadequacy in himself. You are very insecure and it's glaring. You're trying to receive positive attention by writing an epistle of nonsense, but i'm not impressed.What a loser.
you mean he should grip eeemmmhhh......
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 7:16pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
You defined joblessness when you wrote an article over 5 thousand words telling a bunch of faceless people what kind of girl you like.

That's two times the size of newspaper article written for profit.

Who swapped your destiny with a dibia's sacrificial goat should be ranked with Shekau for pure wickedness to men.

You just shot yourself in the leg. Why are you using fearlez words?
Why didn't you create yours brother?
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

You just shot yourself in the leg. Why are you using fearlez words?
Why didn't you create yours brother?
But you claimed I am fearlez boy nah. So why complain I use his words.

The words sting , right?

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2017
Fazemood:

hahahahahahahahaha, man I just can't stop enjoying your entertainment.
Chaii vagina don suffer 4 una hand grin

Okay you win. Exchanging words isn't what I do and today I did it, it has ended .
fake laugh hiding real anguish cheesy

Móron

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Dharneehell(m): 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
MaritzaNL:
I'm sapiosexual too.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
When Fazemood logs out his alternate THT80 logs in.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2017
BurningBlade:
When Fazemood logs out his alternate THT80 logs in.
Could say that for you too, such an irony!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Intrepid01(m): 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2017
Hmmmm from the first page to the last....it's a whole new "definition of intelligence".......so many people trying to validate theirs by putting others down....

I think I was more fascinated by comments that saw through the Op's insecurity (ies) but looked pass it and addressed the theme of the write-up.....

and I was left sad by those who thought insults, names and negative rhetorics could be interpreted as intelligence, bold or confidence..........they appeared more like p in the "psychology" of this write-up....

All in all , I have learned........I for one is still learning on how to subdue your strength as a show of respect for another person's weakness....have seen people display that and I believe that's where intelligence lies....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by kanayoNickel: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2017
grin
Seriously, I am liking this guy .
Perfectly disruptive .
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Magnoliaa(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Wow, I really enjoyed this thread.. cheesy like seriously...

One of the funniest for me....

Intrepid01:
Hmmmm from the first page to the last....it's a whole new "definition of intelligence".......so many people trying to validate theirs by putting others down....

I think I was more fascinated by comments that saw through the Op's insecurity (ies) but looked pass it and addressed the theme of the write-up.....

and I was left sad by those who thought insults, names and negative rhetorics could be interpreted as intelligence, bold or confidence..........they appeared more like p in the "psychology" of this write-up....

All in all , I have learned........I for one is still learning on how to subdue your strength as a show of respect for another person's weakness....have seen people display that and I believe that's where intelligence lies....

I agree with you... It's like people think "if I don't reply, then they'll see me as a weakling, or I'm pained or whatever.." So they have to show "the stuff they are made of.." Mi o n seran riro ..lolzzzzz cheesy
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Intrepid01(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Magnoliaa:
Wow, I really enjoyed this thread.. cheesy like seriously...

One of the funniest for me....

I agree with you... It's like people think "if I don't reply, then they'll see me as a weakling, or I'm pained or whatever.." So they have to show "the stuff they are made of.." Mi o n seran riro ..lolzzzzz cheesy

Yea exactly, truth be told, most of the time i'm like that, but stepping back and looking at others act it out, I see how foolish and unintelligent that could be....any attempt or effort in getting validated on presmptious traits by others is a show of weakness and if exploited , like some people did on this thread, could reveal one's weaknesses and in the end jeopardize other intentions. .......

atleast, I've learned to be conscious of my punctuations when making comments here, like we'll say in a professional environment, take another look before you send that mail... cheesy....
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by OneManLegion(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
johnydon22:

Betting my balls he will reply. I have seen something like this before.

It's vain and vanity speaking, an insatiable need to appear intelligent, a lust so intense that you literally have to force it down people's throat.

"I am intelligent, gee see me write, I have wonderful command of English and flawless grammar. I'm so awesome and intelligent"

It's a huge problem, an intense psychological insecurity that requires a soft landing pillow achieved through such delusive psychological projections to make the person feel good.

I'm beginning to ramble, well just a bit irked by this peurile nonsense right here.

Dude is just tiny and petty with oversized ego

I've always appreciated your objectivity, Johnny, please don't compromise it now. That op guy may be conceited and condescending but he insulted no one, he merely opened a thread to talk about the kind of ladies he likes. I'm certain this is not a crime, yet. Self-praise is not a crime, either. We have certainly witnessed more _stupid threads.

Why did a section of people, most notably ladies, instigate contretemps because he pointed out the qualities he wants in a woman? Whatever happened to just ignoring him? Why did they feel so threatened by his post?

People should learn to live and let live, abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by crazypencils20: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just so you can voice your valueless opinions there.
Lwkm grin

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2017
johnydon22:

Betting my balls he will reply. I have seen something like this before.

It's vain and vanity speaking, an insatiable need to appear intelligent, a lust so intense that you literally have to force it down people's throat.

"I am intelligent, gee see me write, I have wonderful command of English and flawless grammar. I'm so awesome and intelligent"

It's a huge problem, an intense psychological insecurity that requires a soft landing pillow achieved through such delusive psychological projections to make the person feel good.

I'm beginning to ramble, well just a bit irked by this peurile nonsense right here.

Dude is just tiny and petty with oversized ego

If only you knew how right you are; dude is actually a diminutive 4 feet tall guy looking for a 6 feet lady to boost his self esteem.

8 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:

[s]You have been serially ignored like a skinny pregnant commercial sex worker yet you have no shame or decorum. You keep quoting everyone like a drooling lunatic.

Get some purpose and stop refreshing your browser looking for attention.

Glory-hunting idiot![/s]
Pfttt, same recycled shiit....quoting everyone? Such irony, from the slozzy idiot who quotes himself, you are as blind as stupid...it gladens my heart to know you remember me wink ode oshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:

I wish your father wasn't to irresponsible to stay at home to man you up. What a confused aftershock of parental rascality you are.

From quoting OP who ignored you like a roadside filth , to quoting other posters looking for any means out of the horror show you call your life.

But I'm going to give you some attention you so need.

The best moments of your life is whenever you get a mention on Nairaland. That's how piteous your existence has become.

Keep studying my disses since the last time I beat you like a shoplifter and tell me when they are recycled.

Despicable waste of humanity.

Lol, i dey come, make i finish dis garri first, sho loo stupid nii? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by abbatoir(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:
[s]Hybrid messtard!

You're already getting a comic relief already. This is the mention you so need like a cheap junkie looking for crack before going cold turkey[/s]
Yaaawwwwnnnnns! Am not impressed, it is boring!sad

Fearlez how do you amass so much mind-numbing abilities?! Huh? Predictable bastard! Seems to me you have lost that vibrancy, wink i'll let you off so easily today! Oponu oshi grin

By the way, i gave you "one like" , that is all that matters to you, fūcking wankêr! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:

As if you have ever lasted in the ring beyond the endurance of your father's bantam penís.

You should have tarried nah, let me drown you in the murky discharge of your mother's STD-infested vagina fluid grin

Idiot.

Pathetic glory-hunting goofball.
Pfttttt.....All show and no go! You can do better, Gave you another like! See? Making it easy for your life's dependency grin

What manner of adult quotes himself? A shameless one! Smh, grin, should i have a brawl with you so my comment gets deleted? Nah! Not giving you such fantasies! cheesy

Pray tell? what moniker reflects your mod activities?
I should know but on the contrary you own a very large percentage of the active monikers on this forum grin

Nairaland's number 1 shareholder! How pathetic can that be? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:
This is the kind of tales you told that motivated your father to conduct a DNA test on you and it proved your mother's sexual honour is worse than your penchant for lying.

You're same dude who confessed here that for Nairaland he would have committed suicide owning to parental neglect and abandonment.

You truly have the habit of weaving your life experiences for others.

In this post alone, you have jumped on the OP for attention and when he ignored you like a rotten banana peel, you started criticizing anyone that could give you the attention your parents duly denied you.

What are you? You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call "Figlio di putana", a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new prostitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity.

You keep saying my posts are recycled and I have lost my aggressiveness. Boy, have you been studying me harder than you do your term papers, with more intensity than Muslims do the moon?

What a mono-fixated lonely bastard looking for a father figure online.

You're just another floating dregs of humanity exemplifying how your mother picked a wrong sperm donor to produce an luckless idiot who couldn't pick his opponent any better.

Child of the damned!
Did you just write upto about 500 words yet without the tiniest relevance, i still can't pinch-pick any iota of sense in your baloney! grin

Fearlez, don't you get tired of being unneccessarily stupid and dumb, has life really had its share on you so bad, you now seek solace on nairaland by forming a useless prowess in verbal eloquency? grin

You are solely a living disgrace to anyone affliated to you as family or friend,Few years ago you were in your late 30's , that makes you above 40 now, yet you still have no better sense than to waltz through this confined space of nairaland to satisfy your worthless needs! What an under-achieving cūnt you are grin

You still have not answered my question, what adult quotes himself? And what is your main? Care to tell?

All this ur epistle na still the same recycled shiit...like i said, you just don't have the wits or game anymore, you're easily predictable now..ancient of days oshi cheesy

PS: show me where i sought for attention by quoting the op? Bloody hypocritic bastard, what's worse? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
BurningBlade:

Then your mother must be Juliet, for I can't remember telling anyone my age except your mother who chewed a hole into my c0nd0m to have my la

do you deny you're not the slowpoke from Ogun state? i remember back then your mother ran away from home to shack up with me. I could have married her when she pleaded to have my last name.

But her family progenitress were made of women who rear children like great apes; one there and one here, like rippened oranges fallen from tree branches scattered all over the earth's expanse.

Your father later convinced her to follow him with stolen tubers of yam he unearthed from his neighbour's farm. His own family legacy was marked by lazyboned lackeys.

You're leaving out the pertinent questions.

You should ask me how I knew you confessed you were on the edge of suicide before someone recommend Nairaland for you as an escapism from the horror show that has become your life.

And this is where he has implicitly confessed to study and learn from me yet he still being pummeled like a fraudulent Wh0re. grin

So you want me to show everyone your very post where you quoted the OP's alternate?

This gameless son of a retired curb prostitutê has no shame or honour!
Now, you're nothing but the son of muttonheaded Floozie who draws alphanumerical tattoos on her ass reflecting the number of dicks that has severed her anus.

Tough luck for you, but don't dispair. If Your father survived as a sewage rat, you can too. None of you were created to matter much.

Except perhaps to function as an example that parents should still guide their children's marriage choices.

Exalted idiøt!

Oh no! Too bad, trying to show me he still gat game...hahahahhahha, why do you come so easy to predict, applying too much pressure makes you come off as a living joke grin were you having shivering epileptic hands typing that that you couldn't arrange your words properly?Now you wonder why fearlez is a fool at forty grin

You keep typing hogwash this long and you expect a fine polished mind like me to go through all that, pray tell, is e-slapping possible? You need a whole bunch of it grin

ANCIENT OF DAYS sir, you should know by now reverse psychology has no effect on me grin

i have not dished out disses on you yet, its gonna be a long day, why the rush?

So answer the goddamn question before i start posting screenshots of how foolish you have been, unrepentant diìckface! grin

PS: see why i said likes define your existence? Anyways i already fed you with it cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 12:06am On Oct 17, 2017
Nearly 10 minutes and edimolu, the usurper , so eager to take my throne has resorted to screenshots grin grin grin

His brain couldn't match my mental improvisation grin grin grin grin

I thought you said I have lost my ability to sting you with texts.

So why don't you show us what you can do.

Yellow-bellied wet dog jumping with his tail behind his broom-thin legs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by BurningBlade: 12:09am On Oct 17, 2017
Now he disappears form the viewer's column zooming off like a domestic monkey presented bananas for the first time looking for screenshots.

Bwahahaha!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 12:13am On Oct 17, 2017
BurningBlade:

You're weeping, soaking your keyboard with tears as you type grin grin grin please allow me to laugh out a bit. Kwiokwio Leah kwah wkahhhh.

Why do I say this? Here is your posts some few minutes back:

But you couldn't honour it because each response from me leaves your more broken than your last posts grin

What a pathetic sod!

You're just a viral internet-debris-chewing termite slowing down Nairaland's uplink.

But the irony is that you think your words matter and equal rights apply to people like you when we all know you're genetically inferior to an angora goat.

Listen, I will beat you harder this night more than your father has ever been able to fúck your cóck-questing mother who suffers from CCD (cóck craving disorder)
grin grin grin

Don't forget to drop your likes at the end grin

Just when i thought you would charge at me with an aggravated tenacity ,is that it? All that a clapback? you have been on the low sir, you are a diagrace and a disappointment sir grin

"Cock craving disorder", yet he doesn't recycle disses....you have expired sir...you were better than this even when i faced two of your monikers, which was rather unknown to me at the time. grin

Your subtle quest at reverse psychology is the lamest ever, we lot here should pity you, grace to grass, poor soul...sorry ehn, i wish i could feel your pain but am not past 40, still way younger than that sir grin

You can drop your story-telling epistles , i promise to give em all a like as usual..ugly fool grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Name The Moniker Of Person You Think That Has A Head Like This One. / Why Are You Still Single? / Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.