Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:58 PM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15646 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Why do you keep asking a question that has nothing to do with this thread.

I murdered you over 3 months ago and you're here today asking me a question as irrelevant as your dead mother's legacy!

Did your fücking expired mother had a decent burial ?

Answer me, you offshoot of a loveless dead bîtxh !!![/s]
Answer my question idiot. As if asking about my mum has anything to do with this thread too. Lame excuse to dodge. I've indulged your stupidity enough. No more epistles of rubbish. Answer the question. grin

I didn't see the screenshot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]You're tapping out like your lazy mother tapped out of life leaving you as Nairaland's demented orphan grin grin grin

If you think I will allow you dictate the tempo of this practice session then your mother was a bastard of a bastard from a long unbroken line of harlotry.[/s]
Tapping out? I'm only narrowing down my focus to the issues that matter so that some rodent won't escape to save face. Your excuses are lame! You're the one tapping out. Post the screenshot and expose me as DarkRebel. It's taking too long, LEZZbian. grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Answer my question idiot. As if asking about my mum has anything to do with this thread too. Lame excuse to dodge. I've indulged your stupidity enough. No more epistles of rubbish. Answer the question. grin

I didn't see the screenshot. undecided
what screenshots?

You have admitted your mother died shamefully, murdered by her own family.

Cursed son of a wicked family.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Tapping out? I'm only narrowing down my focus to the issues that matter so that some rodent won't escape to save face. Your excuses are lame! You're the one tapping out. Post the screenshot and expose me as DarkRebel. It's taking too long, LEZZbian. grin

After getting whooped deader then your dead mother , he's looking for common ground to hold on to.

Will you fúck out ofy face like your mother fúcked out of lif

Unadulterated idiot.

Nairaland orphan.

Keep looking for life here bringing your family's fitlh on-line.

Senseless goat!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm gonna give you the answer to this to prove to you that I'm not a coward like you. You kept ignoring my CHALLENGE, because you know taking it would be digging your pit with your very own hands. But I'm gonna indulge yours because I'm 100% certain I'll emerge triumphant. I've got this one, LEZZbian. You'll ALWAYS lose against me because you're a blind idiot who only feels his way through life. A retardded animal with superficial consciousness.

Now, to answer your question, lizard, my mum is late, true. I SAID IT HERE ON NAIRALAND MYSELF, because I'm a happy person, will forever remain proud of her, remain bright for her, absolutely certain that she's watching over me, and still serves more purpose to humanity than your worthless mother that raised an inferior human vessel. A dead Queen is better than a living slave. While my mom left me a lot before she died, yours remain a USELESS LIVING DEAD---a headless, clueless idiot that, after FOUR DECADES, still hasn't corrected her mistakes.

And, why did I bring up the subject of her death? Simple. Because I was having a discussion with a fellow atheist who said life is unfair, that the universe is blind and indifferent, and that there is no justice in nature---that KARMA is a false doctrine. And, to emphasize his point, I chose to use my mom as an example, that depite all the good she did, some people paid her back with evil, yet she ended up dying earlier than them. And there's nothing to show that they have been paid back in anyway. I used her as an example because she's a gem I'll always be proud of, and I'm not sad to mention the fact that she's late. So trying to use that to get at me is no different from firing bullets into a vacuum.

Mind you, she wasn't killed, unlike your aunt that fell prey to your father's hyenas, and your mother who will meet her end in the mouths of fishes in the rivers of Delta. She died right in my very hands on an hospital bed, when I was a 19-year old who's instrinsically superior to a 40-year old dolt, which was last year, not when I was little, unlike your hopeless mother whose chewed flesh will be vomitted on the dunghill in your backyard by the marine enemies of your penniless ancestors.

Now, I've indulged your stupidity with the utmost delight. The next weak punch, please, ugly OLD BABOON. grin

I just love this post so I will quote it twice...thrice actually.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
what screenshots?

You have admitted your mother died shamefully, murdered by her own family.

Cursed son of a wicked family.
grin grin grin

When did I admit that rubbish? You must post the screenshot. Your stupidity is interfering with your memory, and your sleeping state overlapping with your waking state. I did say you're a marginally conscious retardedd animal. I want to see where I said all the bull in the screenshot. Post it, LEZZbian. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
I'm gonna give you the answer to this to prove to you that I'm not a coward like you. You kept ignoring my CHALLENGE, because you know taking it would be digging your pit with your very own hands. But I'm gonna indulge yours because I'm 100% certain I'll emerge triumphant. I've got this one, LEZZbian. You'll ALWAYS lose against me because you're a blind idiot who only feels his way through life. A retardded animal with superficial consciousness.

Now, to answer your question, lizard, my mum is late, true. I SAID IT HERE ON NAIRALAND MYSELF, because I'm a happy person, will forever remain proud of her, remain bright for her, absolutely certain that she's watching over me, and still serves more purpose to humanity than your worthless mother that raised an inferior human vessel. A dead Queen is better than a living slave. While my mom left me a lot before she died, yours remain a USELESS LIVING DEAD---a headless, clueless idiot that, after FOUR DECADES, still hasn't corrected her mistakes.

And, why did I bring up the subject of her death? Simple. Because I was having a discussion with a fellow atheist who said life is unfair, that the universe is blind and indifferent, and that there is no justice in nature---that KARMA is a false doctrine. And, to emphasize his point, I chose to use my mom as an example, that depite all the good she did, some people paid her back with evil, yet she ended up dying earlier than them. And there's nothing to show that they have been paid back in anyway. I used her as an example because she's a gem I'll always be proud of, and I'm not sad to mention the fact that she's late. So trying to use that to get at me is no different from firing bullets into a vacuum.

Mind you, she wasn't killed, unlike your aunt that fell prey to your father's hyenas, and your mother who will meet her end in the mouths of fishes in the rivers of Delta. She died right in my very hands on an hospital bed, when I was a 19-year old who's instrinsically superior to a 40-year old dolt, which was last year, not when I was little, unlike your hopeless mother whose chewed flesh will be vomitted on the dunghill in your backyard by the marine enemies of your penniless ancestors.

Now, I've indulged your stupidity with the utmost delight. The next weak punch, please, ugly OLD BABOON. grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]After getting whooped deader then your dead mother , he's looking for common ground to hold on to.

Will you fúck out ofy face like your mother fúcked out of lif

Unadulterated idiot.

Nairaland orphan.

Keep looking for life here bringing your family's fitlh on-line.

Senseless goat![/s]
Hold it, dunderhead. I'm not fvcking off, until you show me that you're not a fool. I'll be confronting you with that on any thread I find you. OLD FOOL. grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

I just love this post so I will quote it twice...thrice actually.
Moròn! I can easily delete that post if I want to. All I need to do is report it and it's gone. So take your screenshorts. grin

But I won't. Because it doesn't matter to me. What's rather amusing is the incredible inconsistency between your age and your comportment. grin

But you still haven't provided any of the things I asked you. Why're you scared? grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

I'm glad you didn't run to google to steal disses.

The last time we met, you ran to Google 3 times and you were caught like a public thief grin

Oya, take it:

Thank God for European invasion that brought Christianity to Africa, your Great grandmother's native name was "Opilatu" meaning "our püssy or community püssy". It was changed to Rahab during her baptism.

That's why your father was given the granddaughter of the great whöre as wife free of charge. Your mother was valued at the market price of of expired and retired prostitutê from a long chain of hereditary whoredom.

You can't deny your father is immeasurably stupid for allowing you to step into the ring with me.
I will asphyxiate you until your lungs collapse just like your father's heart collapsed when your mother stole his gratuity and eloped with your bestfriend.

Ewu, if you're wise, you will keep off my track so your comatose father will have someone to mourn him.
I'll keep showing you how foolish you are:

TLuzzie: Lol. I really can't believe this. cheesy

TheMortician, your stupidity is quite breathtaking. You're the dumbest brute I've ever come across in years!

I'll indulge your stupidity a bit:

The words I use in my posts are certain to not only be words of my own creation, but also ones I might have heard or read quite a number of times in the distant past! And I know of no rule that prohibits me from using them when they come to mind, simply because there are dumbfucks_ like you all over nairaland. That you found them on Google doesn't automatically imply that I went surfing the web in search of words to insult you with, when I could have known them before now, and even more so, when the owners of the websites could have heard them somewhere too before uploading them online. That you lack the ability to understand these simple facts is further testament to your level of mental retardation.

In your desperation and senselessness to portray yourself as a detective of sorts, you went to Google and typed the following, "It's no use returning your mountainous heap of dung back to you, as that would be making you smell a bit better" and you were led back to this thread where I had originally typed it. But in your blindless and overzealousness to come across as a smartass, you still took a screenshot of your goof to post it on this thread, as though the search result was from a different website. And your dumb friend who can do no better than always give you halos regardless of the size and ugliness of your horns kept on celebrating the unparalleled stupidity you've been displaying as the Emperor of the empire of buffoons. grin

This meaningless drama you've created is for clowns. Mere distraction to draw attention away from your earlier goof, which you've become rather used to, as you're quick to accuse people of being DarkRebel whenever you come under attack. Why not prove that I'm DarkRebel if you're so confident in your detective skills, huh, retarded_ Fearlez? grin

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
grin grin grin

When did I admit that rubbish? You must post the screenshot. Your stupidity is interfering with your memory, and your sleeping state overlapping with your waking state. I did say you're a marginally conscious retardedd animal. I want to see where I said all the bull in the screenshot. Post it, LEZZbian. grin

What exactly are you disputing/ denying? That your family members didn't kill your mother?

Eh, Nairaland crybaby orphan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]What exactly are you disputing/ denying? That your family members didn't kill your mother?

Eh, Nairaland crybaby orphan.[/s]
Shattap, ode! Oponu oshi. Mumu, agbaya jati jati. undecided

It's been established that you're an OLD FOOL that has nothing to prove, but can only type endless epistles of baloney. You fill your head with loamy soil calling it a brain, even though only maggots and bacteria can keep you company upstairs. At FORTY, you're still a hopeless fool trying desperately to win the Nairaland's Curser of the Year Trophy for your family of impoverished baboons, even though you're still struggling with the severe imprecations afflicting your lineage. Foolishness is your only happiness. undecided

Your lame howls are lost in the whistle of my wind, throbbing by like the flight of a million arrows. Allow me to observe a minute silence as your Chimp cousins from the jungle wrap up your corpse in the sheet of shame, sorrow, ignominy and defeat.

Your retardation is as killing as a pestilence; it has afflicted you with numerous other mental diseases. The pieces of crap you call disses are only as amusing as the litter of young pigs.

I can see your unease getting as intense as your dolefulness, and the shattered fragments of your pummeled ego getting more agitated like a ship tossed by a storm. Show me another display of epileptic seizures and calamitious convulsions. This is what you were made for.

I've been able to expose you as a clueless, empty idiott. Any further mentions from you will be crossed out like nature deleted you from the league of the mentally stable.

I toy with you whenever I feel like and discard you whenever I want. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by adepeter2027(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

It's been established that you're an OLD FOOL that has nothing to prove, but can only type endless epistles of baloney. You fill your head with loamy soil calling it a brain, even though only maggots and bacteria can keep you company upstairs. At FORTY, you're still a hopeless fool trying desperately to win the Nairaland's Curser of the Year Trophy for your family of impoverished baboons, even though you're still struggling with the severe imprecations afflicting your lineage. Foolishness is your only happiness. undecided

Your lame howls are lost in the whistle of my wind, throbbing by like the flight of a million arrows. Allow me to observe a minute silence as your Chimp cousins from the jungle wrap up your corpse in the sheet of shame, sorrow, ignominy and defeat.

Your retardation is as killing as a pestilence; it has afflicted you with numerous other mental diseases. The pieces of crap you call disses are only as amusing as the litter of young pigs.

I can see your unease getting as intense as your dolefulness, and the shattered fragments of your pummeled ego getting more agitated like a ship tossed by a storm. Show me another display of epileptic seizures and calamitious convulsions. This is what you were made for.

I've been able to expose you as a clueless, empty idiott. Any further mentions from you will be crossed out like nature deleted you from the league of the mentally stable.

Ẹ̀gbọ́n, free this dude joor.

He doesn't deserve all the time you're giving him. Abeg free him.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

https://www.nairaland.com/3910393/man-crushes-cobra-which-attacked/6

That's the thread you ran and plagiarise disses form 4 different website and was caught and publicly disgraced.

You even deactivated the Tluzzie account after the spectacular show of epic disgrace grin

The same dude who creates Tearless and Tluzzie accounts and started following all my handles.

But here the epic response you got after stealing from Google. It was swift death:

TheMortician:
so after I killed you deader than HIV killed your dirt-poor mother, you have been practicing with Google to stage a comeback after your elimination!!!

I give up. Cheap filth like your dead mother. May her soul never rest in peace.

You're using Google to diss as your dead mother used her neighbour's dick to cheat on your dad before she was struck by lightening.

Bastard Plagiarist. Now her ghost peers will even desert her after watching her son being humiliated like a common market thief.

I have been wasting my time on a brain-dead Google rapist who rapes Google without comdoms.

Goodbye son of cheap dead LovePeddler. You're a waste of diss. www.nairaland.com/attachments/5641732_2017071222_49_59_jpegcb3fab5e770c2d9f0d22c114c16e07f7

You deactivated thereafter grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
adepeter2027:

Ẹ̀gbọ́n, free this dude joor.

He doesn't deserve all the time you're giving him. Abeg free him.
Of course, bruh. I intended that to be my last response to him. I've achieved my goal and proved what I wanted to prove. Everyone can see who the fool is. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wrathofhadez! The E-idiot who never learns

Fearlez the incapacitated-dimwit whose aged-blood cells are fervently-burning trying to cure the cancer plaguing his system that has completely rendered him hopeless, please remember to blame the right people for your misfortunes! Not nairalanders! Never nairalanders grin grin grin

There is no ego-pampering here, it is entirely the opposite, you are a sodomized son with much shiit outta your guts that i wonder how someone can lack so much oxygen in his brain, you should be completely euthanized! what better cliche explains an adult with a dead-brain best at floating and purging out nutrients... grin grin

I decided not to quote your baloney anymore, you make it embarrasing enough replying a dïckface who recycles disses and spends his whole day surfing for plaigarists and backing-up junks with unreasonable lies grin my aim on this thread has been long achieved..i decided to play along so you could further reveal your true dementia grin grin grin

Your rebuttal reflects being under immense pressure, you are a weak-punk with no reputation to uphold, you have become so powerless offline and online, you are a sad, lonely, abandoned, depressed, insecured, bitter-lunatic, one who is unworthy of love, do not worry, your heart is forever-pitied, if only you could churn this bitterness into the bounds of reality, probably you would have something worthful living for grin grin

Your subsequent attempt to impress shows you are steadily treading towards the path of self-destruction! You have been severally dealt with hence making it super-easy to cut to the meat of what goes on in your un-fufilled life, even your deluded mind tortures you to the very maximum, now i find your outright foolishness rather boring than amusing,and the thickly veiled stupidity behind it is just getting more predictable grin grin

You should most probably end your life, drink a bottle of vodka ,then drive that invalid of yours into a bridge at 120mph, or you could make it easier stabbing yourself in the stomach and making a smooth twist...viola! You have rid this blissful earth off your pathetic-beinghood grin grin

Egbon fearlez! If you can achieve being a fool at forty, it is just a starting point towards other ages! cheesy cheesy

If i had a face like yours, i would forever remain in the shadows....ugly-faced baboon..ode oshi grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:
Wrathofhadez! The E-idiot who never learns

Fearlez the incapacitated-dimwit whose aged-blood cells are fervently-burning trying to cure the cancer plaguing his system that has completely rendered him hopeless, please remember to blame the right people for your misfortunes! Not nairalanders! Never nairalanders grin grin grin

There is no ego-pampering here, it is entirely the opposite, you are a sodomized son with much shiit outta your guts that i wonder how someone can lack so much oxygen in his brain, you should be completely euthanized! what better cliche explains an adult with a dead-brain best at floating and purging out nutrients... grin grin

I decided not to quote your baloney anymore, you make it embarrasing enough replying a dïckface who recycles disses and spends his whole day surfing for plaigarists and backing-up junks with unreasonable lies grin my aim on this thread has been long achieved..i decided to play along so you could further reveal your true dementia grin grin grin

Your rebuttal reflects being under immense pressure, you are a weak-punk with no reputation to uphold, you have become so powerless offline and online, you are a sad, lonely, abandoned, depressed, insecured, bitter-lunatic, one who is unworthy of love, do not worry, your heart is forever-pitied, if only you could churn this bitterness into the bounds of reality, probably you would have something worthful living for grin grin

Your subsequent attempt to impress shows you are steadily treading towards the path of self-destruction! You have been severally dealt with hence making it super-easy to cut to the meat of what goes on in your un-fufilled life, even your deluded mind tortures you to the very maximum, now i find your outright foolishness rather boring than amusing,and the thickly veiled stupidity behind it is just getting more predictable grin grin

You should most probably end your life, drink a bottle of vodka ,then drive that invalid of yours into a bridge at 120mph, or you could make it easier stabbing yourself in the stomach and making a smooth twist...viola! You have rid this blissful earth off your pathetic-beinghood grin grin

Egbon fearlez! If you can achieve being a fool at forty, it is just a starting point towards other ages! cheesy cheesy

If i had a face like yours, i would forever remain in the shadows....ugly-faced baboon..ode oshi grin

And the son of a dead bîtxh wears his alternate yet again .

Eya, I really made you so angry you couldn't even compose your rants properly. grin grin grin

I wish your anger will bring back your dishonourable mother who went to her grave with a chronic ailment knowns as CCD (cóck craving disorder) no wonder the dumb woman was still taking anal-fisting until she was bent like a disfigured question mark " ? " grin grin grin

Words on the street was she birthed you in the open public toilet because she mistook her labour signs for poop signals grin

And her pussy is still undecomposed after her death as a mark of her legendary whoredom: "Saint prostitute" grin grin

I heard tracing your biological father was a rigorous task as the dead bîtxh couldn't remember the number of her clients who did vaginal or anal as she was half-conscious most of the time.

So there's a list of her clientele in her diary where we can get the names of her cheap customers and begin an oral interview of those who fúcked that dead hoe in the anus and those who went in straight...then will have half a chance to know the owner of the inferior sperm than won the race to flagellate your mother's diseased-ravaged ovum grin

On your mother's gravestone should be written "the unknown prostitute" and her story should be the textbook example of how to die sad, lonely and neglected so much that her surviving child has to vent the frustration of her death on Nairaland.

Whoever murdered her should be rewarded with 7 virgins for wiping out the dirtiest cheapest LovePeddler south West of Nigeria.

Good thing they didn't kill you along with her while you were little, that would have been a mercy death considering how bitter and remorseful your life has become.

Your mother was a failure, a lowclass dick-swapping bîtxh who paid her own bride price from her anal bonuses because your drunken father married her as the line of least resistance grin

I hope your worthless family didn't bury her with a coffin? The only way she can appease her sins is for her corpse to decompose back to the earth directly as manure so she can reincarnate as green tall grass to be chewed by marauding goats.

Son of a dead hoe!

Don't Bleep with the devil, son. Darkenedbaboon!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

And the son of a dead bîtxh wears his alternate yet again .

Eya, I really made you so angry you couldn't even compose your rants properly. grin grin grin

I wish your anger will bring back your dishonourable mother who went to her grave with a chronic ailment knowns as CCD (cóck craving disorder) no wonder the dumb woman was still taking anal-fisting until she was bent like a disfigured question mark " ? " grin grin grin

Words on the street was she birthed you in the open public toilet because she mistook her labour signs for poop signals grin

And her pussy is still undecomposed after her death as a mark of her legendary whoredom: "Saint prostitute" grin grin

I heard tracing your biological father was a rigorous task as the dead bîtxh couldn't remember the number of her clients who did vaginal or anal as she was half-conscious most of the time.

So there's a list of her clientele in her diary where we can get the names of her cheap customers and begin an oral interview of those who fúcked that dead hoe in the anus and those who went in straight...then will have half a chance to know the owner of the inferior sperm than won the race to flagellate your mother's diseased-ravaged ovum grin

On your mother's gravestone should be written "the unknown prostitute" and her story should be the textbook example of how to die sad, lonely and neglected so much that her surviving child has to vent the frustration of her death on Nairaland.

Whoever murdered her should be rewarded with 7 virgins for wiping out the dirtiest cheapest LovePeddler south West of Nigeria.

Good thing they didn't kill you along with her while you were little, that would have been a mercy death considering how bitter and remorseful your life has become.

Your mother was a failure, a lowclass dick-swapping bîtxh who paid her own bride price from her anal bonuses because your drunken father married her as the line of least resistance grin

I hope your worthless family didn't bury her with a coffin? The only way she can appease her sins is for her corpse to decompose back to the earth directly as manure so she can reincarnate as green tall grass to be chewed by marauding goats.

Son of a dead hoe!

Don't Bleep with the devil, son. Darkenedbaboon!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by essentialone(m): 8:16am On Feb 06
Deeply, I am a Sapiosexual

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.