Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15486 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
IamAirforce1:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Wetin I do you dis girl
Abi na boy you be sef

Lol
how is your day
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 14, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Seriously I was watching out for the intelligence in you and maybe a lot other that sing the sapiosexual song but judging from this comment trust me what you claim you have in abundance seems abundantly lacking.

Are you quarreling with commas?

Swerve jare.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Dharneehell(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Just so you can voice your valueless opinions there.

Jesus!!!!!!
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnydon22:

[s]Betting my balls he will reply. I have seen something like this before.

It's vain and vanity speaking, an insatiable need to appear intelligent, a lust so intense that you literally have to force it down people's throat.

"I am intelligent, gee see me write, I have wonderful command of English and flawless grammar. I'm so awesome and intelligent"

It's a huge problem, an intense psychological insecurity that requires a soft landing pillow achieved through such delusive psychological projections to make the person feel good.

I'm beginning to ramble, well just a bit irked by this peurile nonsense right here.

Dude is just tiny and petty with oversized ego[/s]

It seems I have made many enemies from various sections. How remarkable. So Jonny, you had to trail me all the way from religion section after I made a meal of you and your atheist friends? How sad. Lots of cry babies on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
GreatChizzy:
This is the most insecure and low self-esteemed male here....

Your opinion has been noted and discarded. Have a lovely evening irrelevant fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by johnydon22(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

It seems I have made many enemies from various sections. How remarkable. So Jonny, you had to trail me all the way from religion section after a made a meal of you and your atheist friends? How sad. Lots of cry babies on this forum.

Oh God!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Dharneehell(m): 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

I thought I told you to swerve, kid. Please begin to swerve immediately, and keep swerving till you collide with a wall of common sense.

Christ!!!

10 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by IamAirforce1: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2017
funmisticqueen:
how is your day
Fine thanks..

Your moniker is crazy cheesy
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2017
I must say, you guys are making my afternoon. Please keep your irrelevant opinions coming. Yes, I'll say it again: I am intelligent. I know I'm intelligent and I don't need validation from any of you. My achievements speak for me and they inform and reinforce the convictions I have about myself.

4 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
Who is the next baby that has something irrelevant to cry about?
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Dharneehell(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnydon22:

Betting my balls he will reply. I have seen something like this before.

It's vain and vanity speaking, an insatiable need to appear intelligent, a lust so intense that you literally have to force it down people's throat.

"I am intelligent, gee see me write, I have wonderful command of English and flawless grammar. I'm so awesome and intelligent"

It's a huge problem, an intense psychological insecurity that requires a soft landing pillow achieved through such delusive psychological projections to make the person feel good.

I'm beginning to ramble, well just a bit irked by this peurile nonsense right here.

Dude is just tiny and petty with oversized ego

Just imagine!!!
Mumu
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Oyindidi(f): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
Intelligent olodo! Who get time for tiny leech like you? Forming intelligent and insulting ladies here like they have time for tiny deeq like you.

O

L

O

D

O

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 5:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:
I must say, you guys are making my afternoon. Please keep your irrelevant opinions coming. Yes, I'll say it again: I am intelligent. I know I'm intelligent and I don't need validation from any of you. My achievements speak for me and they inform and reinforce the convictions I have about myself.

Dear THT80, You don't need our validations, but you keep sounding it like a church bell: "I know I'm intelligent".. One begins to wonder if you've been tagged a dunce all your life and you just decided to man up and face reality squarely by imposing your self acclaimed intelligence on just anyone... I mean, even if you don't try to appraise yourself, your posts and comments would speak for your claims.. We are not dumb, we know intelligence when we see one and we acknowlegde them too.
Putting down that write-up, shows you're learned but not necessarily intelligence or wit. you've just stated your opinion on your choice of women which of course you're entitled to. Stick to your choice then and don't settle for less...Truth is, nairaland and it's users really don't care

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
I'm starting to think you all feel threatened by my eloquence. Well I'm not surprised. No one wants to come to terms with the fact that someone is better than them so they resort to attempts aimed at putting him down.

It's quite remarkable how no one responded to the premise of my original post and you all just focused on my writing. Does my writing bother you chumps? Are you dunderheads not used to people who write this way? How sad. You all are a disappointment, as well as an incredible source of entertainment. It's really amusing how I am able to evoke such strong reactions from so much people over nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by somadino: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2017
I don't usually do this but I had to drop a "thank you" for making my afternoon. I utterly enjoyed reading your back and forths.
I'd say THT80 and Lawlahdey are evenly matched and apart from the name calling, the banter was quite entertaining.
Thanks guys

4 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by dada01(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2017
woaoah, seriously am begining to like diz guy........ THT80
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
hibiscus76:
Dear THT80, You don't need our validations, but you keep sounding it like a church bell: "I know I'm intelligent".. One begins to wonder if you've been tagged a dunce all your life and you just decided to man up and face reality squarely by imposing your self acclaimed intelligence on just anyone... I mean, even if you don't try to appraise yourself, your posts and comments would speak for your claims.. We are not dumb, we know intelligence when we see one and we acknowlegde them too.
Putting down that write-up, shows you're learned but not necessarily intelligence or wit. you've just stated your opinion on your choice of women which of course you're entitled to. Stick to your choice then and don't settle for less...Truth is, nairaland and it's users really don't care

I'm repeating it so you lot will realize that I already have a strong conviction about my level of intelligence and there is nothing you say that would change that.

No offence but most of you are dumb. Words can't express how dumb you lot are, and extremely predictable as well. Stupidity loves company. Unintelligence also loves company and this section reeks of a preponderance of it.

Nairaland and it's users don't really care? Are you actually serious? You all don't care and you a have been on this thread since morning killing yourselves on top my mara? LOL.

Well you guys have provided me with a healthy dose of amusement and for that I express my deep gratitude.

By the way, to appraise doesn't mean to praise. It means to examine. You are welcome.

8 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2017
somadino:
I don't usually do this but I had to drop a "thank you" for making my afternoon. I utterly enjoyed reading your back and forths.
I'd say THT80 and Lawlahdey are evenly matched and apart from the name calling, the banter was quite entertaining.
Thanks guys

No please. Lawlahdey is too light skinned for my taste. And intellectually inept as well.

3 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

No please. Lawlahdey is too light skinned for my taste. And intellectually inept as well.
I made it clear to you earlier, no one cares about you, your taste or your opinion. Just work on your self-esteem.

Ciao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

I'm repeating it so you lot will realize that I already have a strong conviction about my level of intelligence and there is nothing you say that would change that.

No offence but most of you are dumb. Words can't express how dumb you lot are, and extremely predictable as well. Stupidity loves company. Unintelligence also loves company and this section reeks of a preponderance of it.

Nairaland and it's users don't really care? Are serious? You all don't care and you a have been on this thread since morning killing yourselves on top my mara? LOL.

Well you guys have provided me with a healthy dose of amusement and for that I express my deep gratitude.

[b]By the way, to appraise doesn't mean to praise. It means to examine. [/b]You are welcome.

And here I was according you some level of mediocre wit without even thinking..would have typed more buh clearly, neither you nor your leakage of a brain deserves it.. Skedaddle

And yeah, Before skedaddling, kindly refer to the 3rd meaning of appraise from the picture below

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Have you cry babies gone to sleep? Are you weakened from the inordinate amount of energy expended through crying? Uuurhh. How sad.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
hibiscus76:

And here I was according you some level of mediocre wit without even thinking..would have typed more buh clearly, neither you nor your leakage of a brain deserves it.. Skedaddle

And yeah, Before skedaddling, kindly refer to the 3rd meaning of appraise from the picture below

What the hell is this incoherent pile of drivel? I would have told you to swerve but there are already too many people swerving and I worry that you might begin to collide with each other, hence hampering the swerving process.

So I'll just simply ignore you.

Next!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by hibiscus76(f): 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

What the hell is this incoherent pile of drivel? I would have told you to swerve but there are already too many people swerving and I worry that you might begin to collide with each other, hence hampering the swerving process.

So I'll just simply ignore you.

Next!!!!!
yeah you should ignore me, mine ain't an argument to banter.. I lecture you when you seem out of track cuz clearly, you've made a big joke out of your English teacher and dictionary..

Incoherent pile of a drivel indeed grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Has anyone noticed how of all those who quoted me to bath me in a rubble of invectives, more than 90% of them are female? Do you want to know why? Let me explain. There is something women do called frame testing. It's when women test you to see if you are weaker or stronger than them emotionally. Women are naturally weaker than men and they know it, infact they pride themselves in that knowledge. This is what makes them feel like women. Every woman wants a man that is emotionally stronger than her, so when she finds a guy she admires, she'll immediately perform this frame testing.

All these biiches who quoted me were all testing my frame, whether they realized it or not. Frame testing is an instinct women naturally possess and they express it automatically. And I defeated them at their testing. Now they've invariably began to attach some sense of superiority and power to my memory. Women don't really give two bleeps about looks or humor or all that crap, what they are primarily concerned with is power and anything that typifies power, whether it's wealth, influence, status or authority. They love men who can dominate and correct them and give them a sense of security. A girl will choose an arrogant guy who gives her security over a polite, loving guy who cowers under pressure, anytime anyday. So now these biiches are like: "Not only is this guy smart and has good command of English, he doesn't accede to pressure. He absorbed all my insults and then gave me back ten folds. I am starting to like him. I want to know who is behind that moniker. This guy will make a good boyfriend." This is how the minds of women work whether you believe it or not.

14 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:
Has anyone noticed how of all those who quoted me to bath me in a rubble of invectives, more than 90% of them are female? Do you want to know why? Let me explain. There is something women do called frame testing. It's when women test you to see if you are weaker or stronger than them emotionally. Women are naturally weaker than men and they know it, infact they pride themselves in that knowledge. This is what makes them feel like women. Every woman wants a man that is emotionally stronger than her, so when she finds a guy she admires, she'll immediately perform this frame testing.

All these biiches who quoted me were all testing my frame, whether they realized it or not. Frame testing is an instinct women naturally possess and they express it automatically. And I defeated them at their testing. Now they've invariably began to attach some sense of superiority and power to my memory. Women don't really give two bleeps about looks or humor or all that crap, what they are primarily concerned with is power and anything that typifies power, whether it's wealth, influence, status or authority. They love men who can dominate and correct them and give them a sense of security. A girl will choose an arrogant guy who gives her security over a polite, loving guy who cowers under pressure, anytime anyday. So now these biiches are like: Not only is this guy smart and has good command of English, he doesn't accede to pressure. He absorbed all my insults and then gave me back ten folds. I am starting to like him. I want to know who is behind that moniker. This guy will make a good boyfriend. This is how the minds of women work whether you believe it or not.

I didn't read your opening post and all the brouhaha that accompanied it but I do agree with this one, I pity guys who sell their balls to women in order to get accepted by them, which will never happen.

12 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

I didn't read your opening post and all the brouhaha that accompanied it but I do agree with this one, I pity guys who sell their balls to women in order to get accepted by them, which will never happen.

It's a good thing you agree. I created this thread to express my opinion elaborately and these biiches just jumped on me from all sides. I handled their pressure properly as a man and now they are dripping wet for me to quote them, and I'll deny them that need.

If you read the comments by females that were aimed at disparaging me, majority of them that were liked were also shared. And if these biiches will give you the passwords to their accounts you'll notice that the shared comments were majorly from guys who are trying to please them by siding with them. This is pathetic and stupid

8 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Who the fackkkk is this cretinous wannabe bikonu? Nairaland keeps on spewing new stinky shît every fuccking day. Look at the miserable thing that thinks it has a right to have an opinion grin grin grin This forum will not kill me grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2017
THT80:

It's a good thing you agree. I created this thread to express my opinion elaborately and these biiches just jumped on me from all sides. I handled their pressure properly as a man and now they are dripping wet for me to quote them, and I'll deny them that need.

If you read the comments by females on the first page that were disparaging me, majority of them that were liked were also shared. And if these biiches will give you the passwords to their accounts you'll notice that the comments that were shared were majorly from guy who are trying to please them by siding with them. This is pathetic and stupid

pay no mind to the likes and shares my friend. Regarding your topic, you've got a right to your opinions, but this sapiosexualism term is becoming more of a cliché and the way you guys put it up in people faces is sometimes annoying. I love smart women, everyone does, so making a case out of it is utterly unnecessary, I find the whole idea uncalled for but then I won't stop you from expressing your opinions.

What I'm particularly happy about in this thread is you standing your ground as a man and not selling your balls to any female, like many guys around here derive joy in doing. Thumbs up man.

17 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
johnydon22:

Oh God!!!
Rule Of Discussion. Never Argue With A Stupid Fellow, he Would Bring You down To His Level And Defeat You

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Who the fackkkk is this cretinous wannabe bikonu? Nairaland keeps on spewing new stinky shît every fuccking day. Look at the miserable thing that thinks it has a right to have an opinion grin grin grin This forum will not kill me grin grin

who stops him from having an opinion? you?

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2017
Since when did sub humans become allowed to think or speak? shocked
AnthonioAlsaid:

who stops him from having an opinion? you?

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Since when did sub humans become allowed to think or speak? shocked

Young Lady I tell you this with all modesty I could surmount - you aren't making any sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

.. / Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.