Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,702 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 PM

Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women (15643 Views)

Who Are The Most Intelligent Women In Africa? / "My Wife Has No More Attraction Towards Me" ❤️ How Do I Save My Marriage / Men Who Marry Smart/intelligent Women Live Longer Plus Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
You only need to observe his writing style to realise that fool is the same idiot known as Fearlez, yet he's refering to himself in THIRD PERSON! What a shame. He's fond of such stupid and fraudulent ways.

Do not be surprised by his obsession with the word "JOSTLING". He's notorious for accusing people of stealing 'his' lexicon, as though he has a monopoly on English words, because he was the one who invented the words he uses. grin

I suspected it, that's the reason I abandoned the thread. Engaging in word struggle with the dude wasn't worth it. All he vomits are repulsive words, a mountain height of irresponsibility, something unhealthy for the mind.

He lacks great level of intelligence albeit in trying to make himself look smart he has disgraced himself.
He thinks speaking english with vocabularies depicts intelligence, doesn't know how wrong he is.

Anyways, I have chosen to ignore his prattles and seek interactions with broad minded people.
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Fazemood(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Nairaland is your wife, your kids are the comments, and what sends a chill up your spine is dependent on the number of likes emanating from each post of yours , pray tell, is that an achievement i would seek? grin grin grin grin

You would commit suicide if NL ceased to exist...seu.n is your God, you should worship him, he made life partially achieving for you grin grin grin grin

Arguing with eided brains would make you lose credibility my friend. I like your responses, but ignoring these clowns would be wise wink
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]grin grin grin The son of a dead thief whose father's reputation as a public treasure-looter stank more than his decaying corpse is still ranting like an angora goat. grin

Your father's wasn't worth the ink in which his name was printed in our nation dailies as a shameless kleptomaniac and public thief.

Telling me to prove you're not the darkenedbaboon is the hieght of idiocy

boy you're 4 feet tall and your life and identity isn't worth your mother's vaginal discharge that flushed you into the world. What a beclouded Sickle cell suffering beggar.

You are the malformed birthing of Nature's quirk: Physically diminutive, intellectually insecure, frustrated glory-craver.

Your father was a convicted felon and died disgracefully as a public thief.

You are Nairaland disgraced beachcomber serially exposed as harrasing girls for money and leaking their chats when they turned you down.

Your father's inferior DNA truly lived out in you , overwhelming any hope of virtue your mother might retain.

Every molecular cell in you is yearning for undue economic liberation, but like father like son; one a real thief and the other one a virtual vagabond, both of you are destined for an early disgraceful death.

You will end like that animal eventually as he died young, unfulfilled and totally disgraced.

Reprehensible human filth![/s]
See? Same old shiit. Nothing new.

I'm here to resurrect the stupidity you buried, create a drama out of it, and disgrace you in the closing chapter of the show. I will Zandha-brutalize you, then expose you as a fool.

Invite your gullible friends once again, to show them your "detective" skills. I will also call in some interesting people to etch into their minds the gory picture of you falling into a pool of your own blood, your corpse embalmed with the choking aura of your imbecility.

Provide proof that I'm DarkRebel now, like you're always eager to do, and put me to shame, or forever remain a useless fool, as viewers bear me witness to your unparalleled stupidity.

You'll then be compelled to admit that you're a mentally unstable idiot who has a penchant for insulting people for no reason, with words that barely exist in any English dictionary, to impress clueless cretins that share your suboptimal psychological wiring, not forgetting to include a note of your pathological obsession with the personality of DarkRebel, and your irrational tendency to project him onto anyone who dares oppose you or tells you how your brain is the factory where all manner of nonsense is manufactured, simply because you're too demented to know where to apportion blame for your misery and the childhood traumas you suffered. I have your time today, LEZZbian.

Romanceland has been boring for a while now. Allow us to have some fun at the expense of your miserable self. I will give you numerous scar marks and turn your diick impotent, that the numerous prostitutes you patronize would have no reasons to recognize you.

I came here looking for your trouble knowing you would indulge me, being the predictable fool you are. I'm gonna take advantage of that burning desire to be stvpid, to drag you in the virtual mud of cyberspace. Remember to call in your equally foolish friends, dopey. I'm taking you mutherfuckers on a painful ride to hell.

I learned you're a 40-year old idiott. Do you know my age? Just divide yours by 2. You would be ashamed to have this kind of banters with a boy of my age in real life. You should be flogged to death for being such a disgrace to humanity, you senseless old fool. A fool at FORTY, they say, is a fool FOREVER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

I'm here to resurrect the stupidity you buried, create a drama out of it, and disgrace you in the closing chapter of the show. I will Zandha-brutalize you, then expose you as a fool.

Invite your gullible friends once again, to show them your "detective" skills. I will also call in some interesting people to etch into their minds the gory picture of you falling into a pool of your own blood, your corpse embalmed with the choking aura of your imbecility.

Provide proof that I'm DarkRebel now, like you're always eager to do, and put me to shame, or forevere remain a useless fool, as viewers bear me witness to your unparalleled stupidity.

You'll then be compelled to admit that you're a mentally unstable idiot who has a penchant for insulting people for no reason, with words that barely exist in any English dictionary, to impress clueless cretins that share your suboptimal psychological wiring, not forgetting to include a note of your pathological obsession with the personality of DarkRebel, and your irrational tendency to project him onto anyone who dares oppose you or tells you how your brain is the factory where all manner of nonsense is manufactured, simply because you're too demented to know where to apportion blame for your misery and the childhood traumas you suffered. I have your time today, LEZZbian.

Romanceland has been boring for a while now. Allow us to have some fun at the expense of your miserable self. I will give you numerous scar marks and turn your dick impotenr, that the numerous prostitutes you patronize would have no reasons to recognize you.

I came here looking for your trouble knowing you would indulge me, being the predictable fool you are. I'm gonna take advantage of that burning desire to be stvpid, to drag you in the virtual mud of cyberspace. Remember to call in your equally foolish friends, dopey. I'm taking you mutherfuckers on a painful ride to hell.

I learned you're a 40-year old idiott. Do you know my age? Just divide yours by 2. You would be ashamed to have this kind of banters with a boy of my age in real life. You should be flogged to death for being such a disgrace to humanity, you senseless old fool. A fool at FORTY, they say, is a fool FOREVER.

How's your dead mother doing?

What kind of son would come to a faceless forum to lament the murder and death of his very mother by his own relatives in Nairaland

Keyboard rebel, your relatives hacked your mother to death like a disposable animal with no one to fight for her and you're here acting like a soldier when your uncles are drinking palmwine and bush meat on your mother's tiles-less, honour-less grave.

Tormented ape! What a family fate picked for you.

You truly need Nairaland more than Boko haram captors need freedom!

Now that dead bîtxh will never rest in peace knowing her fatherless child is continuing the family madness unabated.

If I were you, I will dedicate 1/3 of my efforts in Nairaland with a plethora of alternate into avenging her shameful death instead of wasting it on someone like me whose achievement surpasses everything about you, your parents and murderous family.

Have you got more than you bargained for yet? grin

I'm still that monster you know very well and I will exhume your mother's corpse with expletives and haunt her very ghost with your blood. cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by adepeter2027(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Provide proof that I'm DarkRebel now, like you're always eager to do, and put me to shame, or forever remain a useless fool, as viewers bear me witness to your unparalleled stupidity.

Romanceland has been boring for a while now. Allow us to have some fun at the expense of your miserable self. I will give you numerous scar marks and turn your diick impotent, that the numerous prostitutes you patronize would have no reasons to recognize you.

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Michael Omolaran Gbadebo have you passed jamb yet?
Masters degree holder in Nairaland, JAMB- tormented customer in real life. grin grin grin

You're the same fraud who went deleting his posts After your lies where caught claiming you entered Unilag at age 13 when your Twitter handle exposed you to be pleading for your seized jamb result.

What a burden you are to mankind.
Deluded idiot. You see DarkRebel in your dreams. He gives you nightmares as he declines your advances of faggötry. You should brand your goggle with his moniker, since it's the only thing you ever see.

You're not even a burden to humanity, 'cause most humans do not care about you. You're only a burden to your worthless family and your miserable ancestors.

These lame disses won't cover up your idiocy. I know how much you love dramas and controversies, so one is left to wonder why you choose to chicken out of my challenge to you, to prove your stvpid accusation that I'm DarkRebel. But of course, I know exactly why! grin grin grin

Just know that, failure to provide evidence for your blind accusations makes you a FOOL! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]How's your dead mother doing?

What kind of son would come to a faceless forum to lament the murder and death of his very mother by his own relatives in Nairaland

Keyboard rebel, your relatives hacked your mother to death like a disposable animal with no one to fight for her and you're here acting like a soldier when your uncles are drinking palmwine and bush meat on your mother's tiles-less, honour-less grave.

Tormented ape! What a family fate picked for you.

You truly need Nairaland more than Boko haram captors need freedom!

Now that dead bîtxh will never rest in peace knowing her fatherless child is continuing the family madness unabated.

If I were you, I will dedicate 1/3 of my efforts in Nairaland with a plethora of alternate into avenging her shameful death instead of wasting it on someone like me whose achievement surpasses everything about you, your parents and murderous family.

Have you got more than you bargained for yet? grin

I'm still that monster you know very well and I will exhume your mother's corpse with expletives and haunt her very ghost with your blood. cool[/s]
Lame disses from a shameless 40-year old baboon! undecided

I'm not indulging this your evasiveness and attempts to cover up. Disgrace me and show people that I'm DarkRebel, or admit that you were born a FOOL, and you haven't improved. It takes some doing to remain a drooling warthog for entire FOUR DECADES!

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lame disses from a shameless 40-year old baboon! undecided

I'm not indulging this your evasiveness and attempts to cover up. Disgrace me and show people that I'm DarkRebel, or admit that you were born a FOOL, and you haven't improved. It takes some doing to remain a drooling warthog for entire FOUR DECADES!

disses ? You call that diss? Idiot.

Is your mother dead , yes or no?

I'm telling your life you stupidity and insecurely put on Nairaland and you're calling them disses.

Deny you didn't rant like a rabies dog on Nairaland about your mother's femicide here so that I can post the screenshots.

See how your 2000 words drastically reduced to 200 when I dropped your real life situation here and you're calling them disses.

Son of a dead bîtxh.

And you keep repeating I'm 40 years boringly. Boy, I'm 60 grin grin grin grin

Did your uncles fúck that bîtxh you call mother before they hacked her?

How'd she die? Slowly or swiftly. What was on her mind on her dying moments? You? Her gigolo who happened to be your best friend, or just the fearful formless promise of going into the great beyond!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2017
adepeter2027:
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Adepeter, my nigga from the only Holy, but not so Holy section of nairaland. How is you? grin

You can see that I'm up to some interesting mischief right here, are you with me? grin

One animal from one jungle in the outskirts of Delta State thinks he's God, and I'm so eager to put him in his place. But nigga ain't cooperating. Instead of taking up the challenge, and do the usual stuff that gives him orgasms, so that he can become a nairaland star, the monkey keeps typing incomprehensible balderdash they call disses only in his family, to ESCAPE the trap, draw attention away from it, and cover it up with these horrible-to-read epistles drawn from the gutters of ajegunle.

Since he has refused to prove himself, I want him to be the one on the defensive, so are you gonna follow me as I carry out a step-by-step analysis of my unfortunate encounter with this Chimpanzee, and the distasteful interaction that ensued, where he ultimately goofed, like his rag-wearing father did for giving birth to an abomination like him? Remember he's still a FOOL at 40 oooo! So let's sanitize this section of his LEZZbianism. grin

I want others to see that Lezz is a fool! If you're game, bro, please say AYE! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Zandahzaraz or whatever they call you, the problem with you bastards on romance section is that you diss to garner likes to your stupid imaginative disses.

I diss to hurt you, disrespecting everything you hold secred! And that includes your dirty mother who her own family deemed unworthy of the air in her sperm-filled lungs!

I hate it when my dises get likes.

I came to impact hate, disgust and anger here.

I will stalk you like your angel of death.

Son of a dead bîtxh!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by adepeter2027(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Adepeter, my nigga from the only Holy, but not so Holy section of nairaland. How is you? grin

You can see that I'm up to some interesting mischief right here, are you with me? grin

One animal from one jungle in the outskirts of Delta State thinks he's God, and I'm so eager to put him in his place. But nigga ain't cooperating. Instead of taking up the challenge, and do the usual stuff that gives him orgasms, so that he can become a nairaland star, the monkey keeps typing incomprehensible balderdash they call disses only in his family, to ESCAPE the trap, draw attention away from it, and cover it up with these horrible-to-read epistles drawn from the gutters of ajegunle.

Since he has refused to prove himself, I want him to be the one on the defensive, so are you gonna follow me as I carry out a step-by-step analysis of my unfortunate encounter with this Chimpanzee, and the distasteful interaction that ensued, where he ultimately goofed, like his rag-wearing father did for giving birth to an abomination like him? Remember he's still a FOOL at 40 oooo! So let's sanitize this section of his LEZZbianism. grin

I want others to see that Lezz is a fool! If you're game, bro, please say AYE! smiley

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
[s]Zandahzaraz or whatever they call you, the problem with you bastards on romance section is that you diss to garner likes to your stupid imaginative disses.

I diss to hurt you, disrespecting everything you hold secred! And that includes your dirty mother who her own family deemed unworthy of the air in her sperm-filled lungs!

I hate it when my dises get likes.

I came to impact hate, disgust and anger here.

I will stalk you like your angel of death.

Son of a dead bîtxh![/s]

Seriously? You don't care about likes? Coming from the demented cow who uses his alt to like his own post? You are a slozzy mind-numbing maneuvering bastard! grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
[s]disses ? You call that diss? Idiot.

Is your mother dead , yes or no?

I'm telling your life you stupidity and insecurely put on Nairaland and you're calling them disses.

Deny you didn't rant like a rabies dog on Nairaland about your mother's femicide here so that I can post the screenshots.

See how your 2000 words drastically reduced to 200 when I dropped your real life situation here and you're calling them disses.

Son of a dead bîtxh.

And you keep repeating I'm 40 years boringly. Boy, I'm 60 grin grin grin grin

Did your uncles fúck that bîtxh you call mother before they hacked her?

How'd she die? Slowly or swiftly. What was on her mind on her dying moments? You? Her gigolo who happened to be your best friend, or just the fearful formless promise of going into the great beyond![/s]

Lezz, Lezz, Lezz, Lezz, is that how you use to do? grin grin grin

Bragging, bragging, bragging
Boasting, boasting, boasting
Your hands your stick, your chest your drum
Just like the Emperor in his New Clothes
Deluded, stark nakéd fool you are
A 40 year old clown you be
Let me give back your weak arrows in 40-fold
Retarrded Fearlez fearing challenge! grin

Is there a creature in all of existence that is so retardded, imbecilic, cretinous, clownish, ugly-looking, FÜCKING BALD and brainless, and vomit-inducing that it could feasibly compete for the title of "King Dunce" with the LEZZbian of nairaland? It seems impossible that such a grotesque, freakish, ill-made abomination could even be imagined by the human mind, let alone have actual existence. Lezzlie has achieved mass-retardation status.

In what way wouldn't the world immediately improve if every LEZZbian suddenly drops dead? Mother Earth herself would sigh in relief. It would seem as if she had finally awoken from a horrifically bad dream. Uhhh!!! undecided

Olroriburuku mashanfani omo ale ofo jati jati, Fearlez the LEZZbian. Why do you think I'm DarkRebel? Why do you ALWAYS accuse people of being DarkRebel? What did his sister do to your frail scròtum?

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Lezz, Lezz, Lezz, Lezz, is that how you use to do? grin grin grin

Bragging, bragging, bragging
Boasting, boasting, boasting
Your hands your stick, your chest your drum
Just like the Emperor in his New Clothes
Deluded, stark nakéd fool you are
A 40 year old clown you be
Let me give back your weak arrows in 40-fold
Retarrded Fearlez fearing challenge! grin

Is there a creature in all of existence that is so retardded, imbecilic, cretinous, clownish, ugly-looking, FÜCKING BALD and brainless, and vomit-inducing that it could feasibly compete for the title of "King Dunce" with the LEZZbian of nairaland? It seems impossible that such a grotesque, freakish, ill-made abomination could even be imagined by the human mind, let alone have actual existence. Lezzlie has achieved mass-retardation status.

In what way wouldn't the world immediately improve if every LEZZbian suddenly drops dead? Mother Earth herself would sigh in relief. It would seem as if she had finally awoken from a horrifically bad dream. Uhhh!!! undecided

Olroriburuku mashanfani omo ale ofo jati jati, Fearlez the LEZZbian. Why do you think I'm DarkRebel? Why do you ALWAYS accuse people of being DarkRebel? What did his sister do to your frail scròtum?

The only challenge here is for you to dispute these:

* Was your mother murdered?

* Was she killed by her own relatives?

* Did you come to Nairaland to rant, rev and fume like a coward instead of fighting her murderers?

Deny these and I will furnish proof!

The rest of your strained repetitive posts in there are just the painful pangs of your imagination.

Dude, you're supposed to be avenging your mother's death in real life not ranting on Nairaland with people who didn't murder her or give a flying fúck how she lived!

As far as I'm concerned , I'm word-exhuming that bitch from her homeland grave and flogging her adulterous corpse for birthing a registered Bastard like you.

This time around I will give her the true honour of buring her in like manner as she lived: in a grave besides your community public sewage pit.

You like this monster, now don't you? cool grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:22am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Deluded idiot. You see DarkRebel in your dreams. He gives you nightmares as he declines your advances of faggötry. You should brand your goggle with his moniker, since it's the only thing you ever see.

You're not even a burden to humanity, 'cause most humans do not care about you. You're only a burden to your worthless family and your miserable ancestors.

These lame disses won't cover up your idiocy. I know how much you love dramas and controversies, so one is left to wonder why you choose to chicken out of my challenge to you, t ;Do prove your stvpid accusation that I'm DarkRebel. But of course, I know exactly why! grin grin grin

Just know that, failure to provide evidence for your blind accusations makes you a FOOL! cheesy
You know, i wonder how one can possess such alarming levels of hate for himself and choose to blame others for his reckless mistakes in life's achievement,he has been pratically denied amorous-inclination in the outer world...a scornful-reject grin grin

His sole-beinghood is to snatch nairaland from its very owner..lol, i hope seun doesn't slacken on his security stability grin grin fearlez keeps polluting this very blessed atmosphere with his sullied misfortune, given the fact that nairaland-persona solves his daily problems..such a ha ha joke grin grin

He once called me darkrebel, darkrebel is savage for taking fearlez balls for keeps , he thus gives our 40+ aged fool countless nightmaresgrin

Let us leave him to his delusions bro...fearlez you want nairaland? It is all yours! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
Zandhazaraz takes too long to respond. Unimaginative idiot.

Heard every part of your mother's gloryless corpse rot away except her pussy.

It is been embalmed by the assorted mixture of sperm as a mark of the shamelessness and cheap life she led.

She was a saintly, low-level wh0re!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:26am On Oct 20, 2017
The fool has been conversing with himself with his plethora of alternates to mislead shocked grin grin

When he logs out his alternates appear to quote him grin

Like mother like son. Two cheap idiots cheated by fate, raped by life and buried by posterity without a memory worthy of the data cost of this post.

Luckless bedlamite.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Michael Omolaran Gbadebo have you passed jamb yet?
Masters degree holder in Nairaland, JAMB- tormented customer in real life. grin grin grin

You're the same fraud who went deleting his posts After your lies where caught claiming you entered Unilag at age 13 when your Twitter handle exposed you to be pleading for your seized jamb result.

What a burden you are to mankind[/s].
See why i said you have a stucked-mind? You so reek of recycling shiit? Even kids learn faster..warped-mind epileptic patient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

See why i said you have a stucked-mind? You so reek of recycling shiit? Even kids learn faster..warped-mind epileptic patient
The self-confessed sickle cell sufferer has healed enough to try a rematch.

Your life has never even generated the market value of ypur drugs that has been keeping you alive.

Drooling sufferer of epilepsia majora!

What a waste of charity from USID for Africa!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
Zandhazaraz takes too long to respond. Unimaginative idiot.

Heard every part of your mother's gloryless corpse rot away except her pussy.

It is been embalmed by the assorted mixture of sperm as a mark of the shamelessness and cheap life she led.

She was a saintly, low-level wh0re!
Fearlez, if you DARE run away, I'll brand you with the curse, that YOUR FATHER WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER. Go home and inflict it on him, coward! You're no longer typing epistles? Did my sword nip your CROWN, O Ye King of fools, Emperor of the magisterium of moròns, and Grand Master of the Castle of the deluded? grin grin grin

Fùcking call your friends like you use to do! Come and gang up on me!!!!!! This kid fùcking wanna play today. The Witches of Rome and Yoruba land are solidly behind me. I stand triumphantly on their shoulders with so much vigour that your fake aura cannever match. grin

Wait, I didn't see "darkenedbaboon" in your most recent posts, what happened to that word? Is there something you ain't telling me, Fearlez the LEZZbian? grin

2 Likes

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
Fearlez, if you DARE run away, I'll brand you with the curse, that YOUR FATHER WILL DIE BEFORE DECEMBER. Go home and inflict it on him, coward! You're no longer typing epistles? Did my sword nip your CROWN, O Ye King of fools, Emperor of the magisterium of moròns, and Grand Master of the Castle of the deluded? grin grin grin

Fucking call your friends like you use to do! Come and gang up on me!!!!!! This kid fucking wanna play today. The Witches of Rome and Yoruba land are behind me. I stand triumphantly on their shoulders with so much vigour that your fake aura cannever match. grin

Wait, I didn't see "darkenedbaboon" in your most recent posts, what happened to that word? Is there something you ain't telling me, Fearlez the LEZZbian? grin

Boy, you're truly childish, weak with an undeveloped mental muscle!

Will there truly be a situation where one would runaway from a boy whose mom was murdered like a penny wh0re and all he could do was escape to Nairaland for relief?

Your village deity that ensured your mother's untimely death is waiting for you. Your uncles will soon make sure you're gagged and buried less honourably like they did your mother.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:
The self-confessed sickle cell sufferer has healed enough to try a rematch.

Your life has even generated the market value of ypur drugs that has been keeping you alive.

Drooling sufferer of epilepsia majora!

What a waste of charity from USID for Africa!!!
Called you an epileptic patient, your rebuttal came as epilepsia majora, we have welcomed your failures enough..you are so full of regret and hate, of all life's achievement, you chose to be an online warrior, now you see why you drink garri almost every blessed day grin grin

Anyways, i Gave you a like for your troubles! Now stop crying will ya? grin i would tell zandar to bring his lethality down a notch for ya! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:

Fùcking call your friends like you use to do! Come and gang up on me!!!!!! This kid fùcking wanna play today. The Witches of Rome and Yoruba land are solidly behind me. I stand triumphantly on their shoulders with so much vigour that your fake aura cannever match. grin

Fearlez by now! grin the bastard be dripping mucus already..please spare the old fool, being 40 without properties to his name is enough regret to last him his whole worthless life grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

Boy, you're truly childish, weak with an undeveloped mental muscle!

Will there truly be a situation where one would runaway from a boy whose mom was murdered like a penny wh0re and all he could do was escape to Nairaland for relief?

Your village deity that ensured your mother's untimely death is waiting for you. Your uncles will soon make sure you're gagged and buried less honourably like they did your mother.
Duhh!!!!!!

OLD MAN wants to fight me? grin Have you seen my six-packs? grin And my biceps that'll suck your confidence away? grin Your teeth won't be lucky enough to follow you to the grave.

I HAVEN'T EVEN BROUGHT MY TANKS TO THE BATTLEFIELD, and my machine-guns have turned you to a tired goat, that even his lame epistles are tired of him? What should we do now? CEASE FIRE? No way! I don't want your crippled girlfriend to find you alive! LMAO. grin

I'll tell you what? You are the BALD tumblr troglodyte who has ruined the Homo sapien name and stagnated the water flow of humanity. I must bury you in the sewage you created and flush you into the earth crust where you join magma in their party.

Your mental stability is as uncertain as your paternity, and your stupidity as deep as the mystery behind your family's woes and afflictions.

Your reputation as a notorious cretin and decorated baboon keeps swelling like a sponge.

Make no mistakes, LEZZbian. I've marked you from today. Anytime you accuse others of being DarkRebel, I'll make it a point of duty to fling you back into your dustbin. Omo ale jati jati. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:47am On Oct 20, 2017
WrathOfHadez:

[s]Boy, you're truly childish, weak with an undeveloped mental muscle!

Your village deity that ensured your mother's untimely death is waiting for you. Your uncles will soon make sure you're gagged and buried less honourably like they did your mother.[/s]
Bastardized son! Lost for words already? See him putting pressure to seem relevant, just 3 sentences as rebuttal, you are done for! Let me catch you recycling disses, omo ale buruku, mashan fani , koni da fun e, olorun o ni je ko dafun eeee grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Called you an epileptic patient, your rebuttal came as epilepsia majora, we have welcomed your failures enough..you are so full of regret and hate, of all life's achievement, you chose to be an online warrior, now you see why you drink garri almost every blessed day grin grin

Anyways, i Gave you a like for your troubles! Now stop crying will ya? grin i would tell zandar to bring his lethality down a notch for ya! grin grin

Bet you never heard of epilepsia major before. You must be having one of your seizures during the class angry

You're the one who confessed to be suffering fits of epilepsy not me.

While yours is a diss, mine are factual assertions.

But let me ask you this;

You have claimed all my posts are recycled. How do you know this?

Are you keeping tabs on all my lines and posts?

The last time I spilled your inferior organically compromised blood here, you claimed if I knew your true moniker, I wouldn't be too hard on you.

You're a lezz-over-fixated fanboy with an recurring monomania for everything online about me.

Your dad really falied you looking for a role model from a demon like me.

I'm glad my hate is oozing across this platform to you.

Child of a an illiterate dad who never bothered to check his genotype before sending a permanent vegetable for us to feast on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Fearlez by now! grin the bastard be dripping mucus already..please spare the old fool, being 40 without properties to his name is enough regret to last him his whole worthless life grin
The mutherfucker is dead, sire. I've wrecked his guns. Let me ceasefire after ripping out his kidneys. He's a shiit bag. Let shiit stay in him. He has no right to pass out excreta or egest faeces. He should be their permanent residence. OLD FOOL. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by edimolu(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
Fazemood:

I suspected it, that's the reason I abandoned the thread. Engaging in word struggle with the dude wasn't worth it. All he vomits are repulsive words, a mountain height of irresponsibility, something unhealthy for the mind.

[b]He lacks great level of intelligence[/b]albeit in trying to make himself look smart he has disgraced himself.
He thinks speaking english with vocabularies depicts intelligence, doesn't know how wrong he is.

Anyways, I have chosen to ignore his prattles and seek interactions with broad minded people.
Exactly, he disseminates his comments with cuss words, he has never been found among the intellectuals, i could recommend a whole bunch of intelligent people on this forum for you, he is never in their ilk!

What seems more shocking is, he is in his early forties grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Bastardized son! Lost for words already? See him putting pressure to seem relevant, just 3 sentences as rebuttal, you are done for! Let me catch you recycling disses, omo ale buruku, mashan fani , koni da fun e, olorun o ni je ko dafun eeee grin grin

Your last two posts were encouraging yourself to discontinue this torture and like your mother's failed attempts to close her legs you can't close your fingers and keep it still.

Each of my post still stings you to reaction.

This is same impulsive fit that has been the bane of your mother who opened her legs for her sickle cell boyfriend without even knowing his last name.

You're truly an evolution of that Hot bitch grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sapiosexuality: My Profound Attraction Towards Intelligent Women by WrathOfHadez(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2017
edimolu:

Exactly, he disseminates his comments with cuss words, he has never been found among the intellectuals, i could recommend a whole bunch of intelligent people on this forum for you, he is never in their ilk!

What seems more shocking is, he is in his early forties grin grin

If we are using Nairaland as a yardstick
, I have won most intelligent poster back to back for two years consecutively voted by Nairalanders.

If you talk about real intelligence, you should be preaching that to your 21st century, noncompliant parents who didn't/couldn't check their genotype before condemning you to a walking dead.

You use a dual SIM infinix/Tecno phone from a brand with no fix address just like your parentage and birth circumstances.

You're truly the excessive purge of nature!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This is Huge...SARS Should Arrest This Man for Drawing This — To Be Deleted Soon / Why Do You Love Your Boyfriend or girlfriend? / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.