Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171691 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
seyewest:

Is that your finger or toe?
you are an Eediat!!!!! Hahahahahahaha grin! grin
I actually scrolled up to look

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chummygirl: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
hello Lady G and Co,
pls I have a question. Can my uncle who is a US citizen be the sponsor of my mum, myself and my daughter? He wants to invite the three of us over. He has invited my mum and my late dad some years back. Though they spent only 2 weeks and came back to nigeria. pls I need answers becos I no wan go dash embassy money for nothing.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
temyde:
Gd day,
Pls i want to ask, i was issued a US visa in feb and travelled in Aug. 2015, travelled but was deported at the POE (officer said wrong intent), i reapplied in Jan 2016 and was told i was deported becos i filled Maryland as my destination but travelled to Washington and was told i had been banned. (I didn't even know that the airport i choose was in Washington cos my friend who i was supposed to stay with said there are 2 airports in ML i.e. BWI and DCA, whe asked me to pick DCA since it was closer to her office.). My question is this:
1. It's ben almost 3yrs, can i reapply now and what are my chances,
2. Hubby refused to travel cos he does not eant this to affect his passport too (although he's travelled with it once before my own predicament) now it's been 13months si ce the expiration of his visa and he wants to repply. Ehat are his chances?.
3. Can i try other countries like UK or Canada.

Were you pregnant when you were denied entry at the PoE?
It's difficult to understand how travelling to the District of Columbia (DC) instead of Maryland would be construed as misuse of visa. Dulles airport, Washington located in Virginia (another neighbouring state), BWI in Maryland and DCA in Washington, DC are logical airports for travellers to Maryland State.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
ammienatty:
Hello, All....I am new here. I am planning to visit my uncle in houston Texas for my annual leave. I want to go with hubby and 2year old son. I want to get international passport, (1)Will I get for my son too or is going to be attached with mine or hubbys own (2) How much is going to cost us, this is our first time (3) We did our marriage registry in mailand, hope is not only Ikoyi marriage certificate is accepted. Note- Hubby is out of job, what if VO ask of his job, what should will say.Thank you in advance for your response

To save you all the wahala and agent popping up in your email... the first thing you need to do is go to Nigeria Immigration website to get the necessary info on how to get a Nigeria International passport because without the passport you can not apply for U.S visa, after that come back here for necessary info.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
LadyGuinivere:

you are an Eediat!!!!! Hahahahahahaha grin! grin
I actually scrolled up to look

grin grin grin That's my own issue because I can't stress my head about someone who intentionally attached a fake visa in his passport... All man for himself jare.... and back to the question is that a finger or toe?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
ammienatty:
Hello, All....I am new here. I am planning to visit my uncle in houston Texas for my annual leave. I want to go with hubby and 2year old son. I want to get international passport, (1)Will I get for my son too or is going to be attached with mine or hubbys own (2) How much is going to cost us, this is our first time (3) We did our marriage registry in mailand, hope is not only Ikoyi marriage certificate is accepted. - Hubby is out of job, what if VO ask of his job, what should will say.Thank you in advance for your response

The truth
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 7:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
seyewest:

grin grin grin That's my own issue because I can't stress my head about someone who intentionally attached a fake visa in his passport... All my for himself jare.... and back to the question is that a finger or toe?

Bad boy grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
cosade:

Were you pregnant when you were denied entry at the PoE?
It's difficult to understand how travelling to the District of Columbia (DC) instead of Maryland would be construed as misuse of visa. Dulles airport, Washington located in Virginia (another neighbouring state), BWI in Maryland and DCA in Washington, DC are natural airports for travellers to Maryland State.

Me I tire oh! Hopefully, we get to hear the real matter, and know how else to comment....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
seyewest:

grin grin grin That's my own issue because I can't stress my head about someone who intentionally attached a fake visa in his passport... All my for himself jare.... and back to the question is that a finger or toe?

Savage sha..... I refuse to contribute to that.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lanrumaster(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good evening house, a cousin of mine was denied today reason for the denial is still confusing...He owns a hotel and he's sponsoring himself, he's married and the wife is a nurse with a kid...He's only going for 2 weeks vacation..Now he has been denied, when reapplying, will he still fill the same information or is there a need for some things to change....

Does one need to change information after refusal? Or the information is already permanent

@seyewest @LadyG and others please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
OmoBendel24:

Savage sha..... I refuse to contribute to that.
Bro what is wrong is wrong.... The thing is that he never admitted putting a fake visa on his passport is wrong... he just said he found a visa on the passport.... Why will he do that? Uganda visa for that matter oooo.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:
Good evening house, a cousin of mine was denied today reason for the denial is still confusing...He owns a hotel and he's sponsoring himself, he's married and the wife is a nurse with a kid...He's only going for 2 weeks vacation..Now he has been denied, when reapplying, will he still fill the same information or is there a need for some things to change....

Does one need to change information after refusal? Or the information is already permanent

How do you expect us to assist when you fail to share the transcript.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

What do u think? Your opinion, should he change his details and what should he change?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lanrumaster(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
I really don't know his transcript ,he just called to break the news to me..

Lady G and seyewest
please i need your opinion

Can the details be changed and what exactly needs to be changed please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

Lady G and seyewest

It could be a number of reasons
Is this the first time he had applied for a US visa?
Did he use an agent?
It could also be the discretion of the visa officer.

If he didn't submit any fraudulent material, there is nothing to worry about. He can always try again
Even presidents are denied visas not just US visas
So we dont know what could make the VO denied him
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

Lady G and seyewest

you mean to repackage it in a way to make him get the visa... is that what you mean?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lanrumaster(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
He used an agent and the agent did everything

I mean repackaging like changing some details on the form...
This is the first time of applying
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

There you start talking
Agents are known to submit fraudulent documents
And if this is the case, your uncle may face a lifetime ban

What documents did he submit?
How much did pay to the agent?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

lolzzzzz nawa ooooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:
Good morning house, please my interview will be coming up next week and i just discovered this thread yesterday...i will be going to the new york and my dad is sponsoring the trip...I work as a manager in his company because am the only son..He has a filling station and sells generator too...I pray i meet God's favor....Is there anything i need to know please house

lanrumaster:

And who got denied? Was that you or your cousin?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lanrumaster(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2018
He hasn't even paid, i think it's after he has been given, that's when he will pay...
But he's thinking of doing it himself and needs to change some things the agent used...can he do that?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:
He hasn't even paid, i think it's after he has been given, that's when he will pay...
But he's thinking of doing it himself and needs to change some things the agent used...can he do that?

wrong thread
We don't encourage deceit on this thread
I even ask you earlier if the person who got denied was you or your cousin.
Not too long ago, you have indicated that you have interview this week.
And now, you are talking about your cousin's denial

Not even seyewest can help you here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
TheCongo2:

And who got denied? Was that you or your cousin?

lolzzzzzz please answer.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
@lanrumaster we are all waiting.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:
Good morning house, please my interview will be coming up next week and i just discovered this thread yesterday...i will be going to the new york and my dad is sponsoring the trip...I work as a manager in his company because am the only son..He has a filling station and sells generator too...I pray i meet God's favor....Is there anything i need to know please house

dubolog:
my man your current job u can leave anytime and come back anytime u want, your father can't tell u NO (I don't want u). Job no tie u kankan. Why is your father sponsoring your trip since u work? If u are not currently a student, Father sponsorship might not work being an adult working. Just saying

@lanrumaster
You first came here saying that you were working for your dad and wanted to apply for US visa.
And when dubolog told you that you didn't stand much chance given the lack of tie to Nigeria, you decided to provide fraudulent documents showing you own a hotel, you are married with a child.
And when the embassy denied you the visa, you want us to help you repackage the application.

Com'on bro!
It has been said over and over on here to always said the truth.
You may fail on one visa interview but if you were truthful you may be granted the visa on the next application.
But now you are facing a lifetime ban.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Kuntos: 9:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
Our transcript at US embassy today me, husband and 1yr old daughter we were denied.

Window 7
Vo: good morning, passport pls

Vo: where are u going in the us?

Husband: chicago illinois, we will be visiting millenium park, grant pack, Lincoln park zoo and cloud gate

Vo: where do u work?

Husband:i am a chartered accountant i worked at xo xo xo explained job role further

Vo: have u travelled to any country before?

Husband: yes.. i went to uk last year for a training explained further abt the training

Vo: turn to wife..... madam what do u do

Wife: i am self employed i am into buying and selling of jewelries.

Vo: Any travel history?

Wife; no

Vo: turns to husband... do u have other children?

Husband: no

Finally he gave us our passport with blue slip

Where did we go wrong? We went with statement of account and landed properties they did ask us to show proof of ties.

When can we reapply?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TheCongo2: 9:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kuntos:
Our transcript at US embassy today me, husband and 1yr old daughter we were denied.

Window 7

Husband: chicago illinois, we will be visiting millenium park, grant pack, Lincoln park zoo and cloud gate

Husband:i am a chartered accountant i worked at xo xo xo explained job role further

Husband: yes.. i went to uk last year for a training explained further abt the training

Wife; no

Where did we go wrong? We went with statement of account and landed properties they did ask us to show proof of ties.

When can we reapply?

First troubleshooting question:
Did you use an agent?

If the answer is yes, then this is where the problem may be.
If the answer is no, then I am escalating your case to the gurus of this thread.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by cosade(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kuntos:

Window 7

Wife; no

When can we reapply?

Go to UK for your holiday this year and reapply next year, my humble suggestion.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Pesuzok(m): 9:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kuntos:

Window 7

Wife; no

When can we reapply?

Do have any relative in the US, and why did you choose Chicago? I might be wrong, but most first time travellers to US for vacation tend to pick New York or Florida.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by YankeeJJC(m): 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:
what do u think he/you will change? Better fill the truth and tell the VO he/u lied earlier. remember that all that's been said gets into record bro.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by lanrumaster(m): 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
That was me earlier this year and i was denied and i haven't reapplied, am talking about my cousin who did today..It has nothing to do with me at all..i did mine around February...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
lanrumaster:

Good. We are getting somewhere.
Your are basically asking, should he lie on his form to boost his chances?
Again I ask you, what do you think? You must have an opinion even as you ask for others

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.