Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1172616 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Beautyaddy: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
Prettylarmo026:
Hello house. A quick one please.. is it possible to get a ticket to the US 3days to travel??

Sure!

You can even get a ticket same day to the US as long as you're able to pay the high ticket fee.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2017
Ifeoluwadire:

@Seyewest tnks 4 ur response, my sibling is inviting me.
Sorry nomba n pse are my abbrv for number n pls respectively.

While filling DS-160 form *Passport Book Number* implies wat pls?
don't worry about it... leave it blank.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Efielu: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
Biamoz:

Thou am not among the experience gurus in the thread but to my best of knowledge , it's advisable to use yourself as the one sponsoring the trip.

Thanks for your honest reply. I am relief now.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Efielu: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
seyewest:

Since you're an adult and working you should fill your own details as sponsor.

Noted Bro. I will do just that. Thanks!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Cersei: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hello guys, I’ve been reading this thread from part 1. So i have a question; My passport is to expire July 2018 and my intended date of travel is Feb 2018, that’s 5 months left on my passport. Should i go ahead to apply for b1/b2 visa with same passport or get a new one? Any of the gurus pls help.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by samzworld123: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good evening all I really wanna confirm something Can I change some information on my ds160 after submission? What is the implication if I do this please I need answer
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2017
Prettylarmo026:
Hello house. A quick one please.. is it possible to get a ticket to the US 3days to travel??
Every thing is possible. A day before sef. Ether kweshun is, " ijikwa okpo gi"? . If you can afford it yes it's very possible. You might even be lucky and get the tickets cheaper from an airline desperate to fillup their spaces
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ayobj: 5:54am On Nov 24, 2017
JayJay0211:
You should be fine if you connect from the same airport you arrive through. That is, arrive into Heathrow Airport and depart from Heathrow. However, if you have to depart from Gatwick Airport, for instance, then you would need a Transit Visa as they are in different locations.

Thanks guys
I checked with no hassles
On my way to London

��
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2017
Cersei:
Hello guys, I’ve been reading this thread from part 1. So i have a question; My passport is to expire July 2018 and my intended date of travel is Feb 2018, that’s 5 months left on my passport. Should i go ahead to apply for b1/b2 visa with same passport or get a new one? Any of the gurus pls help.

Its easier to get a new one. There is no point getting a visa on a passport that is going to expire in a few months. You'll be stuck having to carry 2 passports for the duration of that visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by domcreative: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2017
Prettylarmo026:

You can get few hours to boarding self. Money speak.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chummygirl: 10:47am On Nov 24, 2017
all, You guys are really doing a great job. pls I need ur assistance. My mum traveled to the US some years ago to visit my uncle who invited her. she stayed for two weeks and came back. she wants to travel again next year to visit the same uncle who wants to invite her. she wants my two years old daughter to accompany her. pls house is this possible? if yes what important document will I give to my mother to present at the embassy. thanx pls I need someone to a answer me p.s ladyG
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by notasowie: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2017
goodday everyone in this house ..I'm new here have been following you guys from sometime now ..i have a very serious and complicated .I dont want to leave any stone untouch ..first in 2015 I contracted an agent which applied for a visiting visa and he filled I was married , working , earning about 600k.. and I was denial secondly in same 2015 December my uncle brought one 419 agent to apply for a student visa and the guy was bragging that he has some one in the embassy that will wipe all my previous details because I told him what I have been through , I knew he was lying since I wasnt the one paying I allowed him little did I know he was causing more harm than good ..this time he filled i was single ,not working , not married, I was still denial...It was then my uncle knew he brought a scam ..to cut the long story short , since December 2015 I haven't applied ..now I want to apply with my financee .my financee has gone to Dubai 2016 ,in August we want to Ghana together for the sister convocation .and I have been to tanzania..i now have travel history ..we want to apply as couple we are lion member we want to attend lion day with the UN in march 2018 we are thinking of applying jenuary ..Please house what advise do you have for me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by notasowie: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2017
notasowie:
goodday everyone in this house ..I'm new here have been following you guys from sometime now ..i have a very serious and complicated .I dont want to leave any stone untouch ..first in 2015 I contracted an agent which applied for a visiting visa and he filled I was married , working , earning about 600k.. and I was denial secondly in same 2015 December my uncle brought one 419 agent to apply for a student visa and the guy was bragging that he has some one in the embassy that will wipe all my previous details because I told him what I have been through , I knew he was lying since I wasnt the one paying I allowed him little did I know he was causing more harm than good ..this time he filled i was single ,not working , not married, I was still denial...It was then my uncle knew he brought a scam ..to cut the long story short , since December 2015 I haven't applied ..now I want to apply with my financee .my financee has gone to Dubai 2016 ,in August we want to Ghana together for the sister convocation .and I have been to tanzania..i now have travel history ..we want to apply as couple we are lion member we want to attend lion day with the UN in march 2018 we are thinking of applying jenuary ..Please house what advise do you have for me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rachie83: 12:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
Efielu:
Good evening All,

I have been a silent reader of this thread. I have just registered an account so I can be fully part of the house.

Please, I need your advice my people ooooooo.

I am a single lady, works and earn good salary (350k) monthly.

I am in the process of completing my Ds160 form online. In the space where they asked who is "paying for your trip" , I want to put SELF, but my Uncle whom I intend visiting is insisting I should fill in his name and details there.

It all seems to me that the VO will be thinking that I can not sponsor myself despite my good income.

Please, has anyone who genuinely earn same or above salary with me allowed his or her relative to pay for his or her trip?

Please, experienced gurus in the house should please help a sister out ooo... I no want make any mistakes jare!
SELF is what you should put, don't mind your uncle even if he's footing the bills.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rachie83: 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
Cersei:
Your passport must have 6month validity period at the point of entry, if you had read this part 3 thread you would have known.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Rachie83: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
chummygirl:
all, You guys are really doing a great job. pls I need ur assistance. My mum traveled to the US some years ago to visit my uncle who invited her. she stayed for two weeks and came back. she wants to travel again next year to visit the same uncle who wants to invite her. she wants my two years old daughter to accompany her. pls house is this possible? if yes what important document will I give to my mother to present at the embassy. thanx pls I need someone to a answer me p.s ladyG
I don't think she will be allowed to take your child along.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by MamaOO: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
Rachie83:
I don't think she will be allowed to take your child along.
She can. She either needs to provide a consent letter for the grandmother to take to her interview or go with the kid and her mom to the interview. I’ve seen grandmothers bring their grandkids to the US.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2017
samzworld123:
Good evening all I really wanna confirm something Can I change some information on my ds160 after submission? What is the implication if I do this please I need answer
You can't edit a submitted ds160 form.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
notasowie:

After what they've done to your integrity I'm surprised you're still thinking of traveling to U.S please forget about U.S for now because your offense is misrepresentation which may likely lead to a ban.... if you insist on applying I will advise you to use this as an opportunity to confess your wrongdoing and come clean meanwhile don't expect them to issue you U.S Visa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charaph: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
Hello guru in the house, please I need a candid advice on what to do and our chances of getting nthe visa. I intends to apply for visiting visa with my FAMILY. Below are my present status

1.No traveling experience by either me or my family.

2. We are Six in the family(Me,My wife and 4-Kids)

3.I work with multinational company with salary 370k

4.I have landed property with receipt and survey documents

5. We don't have any body in the USA.

6. Why we are traveling to USA is because of my children who have been disturbing me that they love to visit where nickelodeon actor/actress do act their film and meet some characters they love and book hotel close to the place.
7.My wife is a fashion designer.

Please kindly assist with feedback ASAP

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by chummygirl: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2017
@ mama00,
thnx for ur reply. but pls what do you mean I should go with them to the interview? do u mean I should apply with them or what? Thanx. pls I still need more opinions. Also what are their chances of getting a visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=notasowie post=62669973][/quote]
What do you think you should do? Hm?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
charaph:
Hello guru in the house, please I need a candid advice on what to do and our chances of getting nthe visa. I intends to apply for visiting visa with my FAMILY. Below are my present status

6. Why we are traveling to USA is because of my children who have been disturbing me that they love to visit where nickelodeon actor/actress do act their film and meet some characters they love and book hotel close to the place.

Nobody can tell you your chances. Read the thread. Read transcripts. Self evaluate. That it's the best thing you can do for yourself
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Nobody can tell you your chances. Read the thread. Read transcripts. Self evaluate. That it's the best thing you can do for yourself
Lol, the general has spoken cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by domcreative: 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
notasowie:

Lol, oga abi madam, you no get any shit.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2017
notasowie:

Try other countries.

Your "travel history" counts for nothing with all the lies you have told already.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by blisssexy: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tarry:

he will have to first petitioned for you over there in the US and after the petition has been approve, he will be notified by mail after which you will apply for your visa. You will fill the normal non- immigrant visa form DS-160 and provide additional documents. However, you must plan to get married over there within 90 days.

You can get more info here https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/family/fiance-k-1.html#4

Thank for the information great help
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charaph: 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

@ladyGuinivere, thanks for the reply but is our visit to usa is good enough or can be change.

Before I can came up with my question it means have gone through the thread and see the common questions being asked.I think my case is different that was why am seeking for advice. Please endeavor to advice on this
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
charaph:

@ladyGuinivere, thanks for the reply but is our visit to usa is good enough or can be change.

Before I can came up with my question it means have gone through the thread and see the common questions being asked.I think my case is different that was why am seeking for advice. Please endeavor to advice on this
I went through your question Sir. You are basically asking for evaluation of your chances. I can't answer that even if I wanted to.
My answer is the same. Read the thread. Fill the form properly and correctly if you decide to apply.
That's the key to success. Research and more research. That's why a lot of the silent readers are mostly successful.
Happy reading

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by prettyynx(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2017
charaph:

Two things might work against you ..
1) your monthly salary seems to low to cater for a family of six for vacation
Airline ticket is already nothing less than 2.7million naira for all of you ..
2) no travel experience for neither of you .(can be overlooked tho)

Nevertheless if you want to try, go ahead ! Say the truth and be confidence bout it . Don't pay agent ooo!! GOODLUCK if you eventually want to go for it ..
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by prettyynx(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
notasowie:
Too many lies over the years will affect your visa acceptance.
My advice is if you ever want to to travel to USA, use this opportunity to come out clean ... state all the obvious lies you've lied in the past and come out with who you really are and your true intentions .
Do not expect sympathy tho ..
but never say never ! GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by charaph: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2017
prettyynx:

Two things might work against you ..
1) your monthly salary seems to low to cater for a family of six for vacation
Airline ticket is already nothing less than 2.7million naira for all of you ..
2) no travel experience for neither of you .(can be overlooked tho)

Nevertheless if you want to try, go ahead ! Say the truth and be confidence bout it . Don't pay agent ooo!! GOODLUCK if you eventually want to go for it ..

Thank so much I really appreciate your contribution

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (508)

Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 2) / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.