Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 3 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (1171345 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (508) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by emadamysy: 10:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
seyewest:

Help your cousin ministry and pay up grin soon they will start selling the land surrounding the embassy .... I hope you're not expecting people on this thread to assist you with looking for available date?
No sir, just trying to confirm, I have actually told him to leave it till next year, I don't like rush hour
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
OmoBendel24:

You can, refer to @the bolded, take note of it and do as advised, small matter for the VO interviewing you.... Or if you have the passport early enough after scheduling the interview with the old, get through to the Customer Care Unit of the Embassy to help you do justice to the matter. Either ways, worry less....

Thank you boss MI. I appreciate
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
coldsummer:

It's supposed to be 6 months tho expiration. Just renew and carry it along. Better safe

Thank you so much. So I'm safe to go with the new passport even though the pp number will be different from the one on d dsform?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Azeezatdami93: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

Nwanne congrats.
But let other students different o! This is a rich kid cheesy. With travel history. Before one person with suffer head like like me go dey final dey use this transcript to carry hope.
Happy travels Mr Gulliver cheesy
Lol, I'm not rich oo, just average Nigerian, doing okay.
U re right about the travel history, ad i think my dad travel history helped too. He used his first US visa once( nd he spent less than 10days),then got it renewed earlier this yr, he has whole lots on travel history as well.
Moreso, i nev looked desperate, cuz we (i nd dad) originally planned paris or morocco for xmas, bt he insisted i will like US more cuz of the attraction centres there, then we can go to paris nextyr... So i had it in mind that even if i wasnt given, there's another place for mw to go for vacation...
There was one particular guy i met thre, he stood opp where our car waa parked, u need to see ow restless he was, his interview was for 9.30, i met him there around 6.30, nd for complete 3hrs, he was jst moving about, opening his file every now and then, reciting stuffs he crammed, he waa on suit, sweating seriously nd restless. I felt for the guy, like why all that? He was looking desperate to me, not to talk of vo. Fortunately, he waa interviewed before me, nd he was asked jst 2questions before he waa denied. ..
My point is, never u act desperate, ve true intentions, read transcripts just to know ow to answer questions, be explanatory, pray for mercy... Nd u re good....
If u can go through this thread well, nd self screened urself, u won't have a problem.... For those that have bin refused, nd really need vacation, u can check out morocco, it's a lovely place nd quite affordable.. Goodnight oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ikesim: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Good day every1...please, I'm a permanent resident in U.S, got married in May, my wife and I are expecting a baby in march, she is stil living in Nigeria. I would have filed for her but with green card it takes about 2 years before that goes through for her to come, I recently applied for my citizenship, awaiting my interview date, but right now she will be due before I even get my citizenship and apply for her.

So my question is....
What are our chances if I invite her to U.S for delivery so that I can take care of her and the baby during and after delivery.
cc seyewest, abujaniv
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 11:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Slim86:
8:30am appointment, at the car park, see as all these guys outside were dashing info, we need to do these and that, my husband wanted to listen(cos he didn't have time to read this thread so I always pass info to him whenever we are gisting or eating) but I had to pull him that he must not allow them touch our file and he mustnt talk to them that they are bad luck,all they were saying wanted to get to me but I just told my husband if there's anything we need to do we will come back....

Nice one and another angle to the pregnancy debate... This transcript is full of gem.
Please just in case you wanna have your baby in U.S please do the needful.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Id20noble(m): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2017
Slim86:
8:30am appointment, at the car park, see as all these guys outside were dashing info, we need to do these and that, my husband wanted to listen(cos he didn't have time to read this thread so I always pass info to him whenever we are gisting or eating) but I had to pull him that he must not allow them touch our file and he mustnt talk to them that they are bad luck,all they were saying wanted to get to me but I just told my husband if there's anything we need to do we will come back....

I'm pregnant but I still suit up with my office shoe trying to hide my previous baby, but my baby sef took position wants to see what's going on, so hiding wasn't so successful but I was smart nice makeup and stood firm all through still trying to hide my fine tommy oo

Transcript:
VO: hello ( black American, expression was nice)
We: hi
Vo: can I have your passports pls ( we passed to her)
Vo: (scanned through virgin passport) where did you meet?
Huby: church
vo: How long have you been married
Me: we will be a year next month with date and huby too said date straight
vo: Why you going to US?
Huby: vacasion to spend part of our annual leave
Vo: do you have anyone there?
Huby: yes mentioned bro inlaw's name married to my sis
Vo: do you have an invitation?
we: both of us said yes
Vo: can i have a look?
Huby: yes we gave her, 2 one written to us and the one to the embassy
Vo: do you have copy of their passport page
We:yes, hubby gave to her
Vo : (facing huby) what do you do?
Huby: I'm a doctor
Vo : your area of specialty?
Huby: ------
vo: What are the common cases you see?
Huby:---- dished her with medical terms
Vo : can I see your ID?
Hubysad thought she said documents) while he was bringing out his doc. Work appointment letter, leave letter and leter of intro from work
Vo : (facing me) what do you do?
Me: (I don't know what happendI was just smiling sheepishly ) ---- with a LG in ---- state ( before I finished answering huby already passed his work docs to her
Vo : (going through then faces me ) do you intend having your baby in the US?
Me: (I was surprised cos I thought my suit covered well, i didnt show i was surprised i just bursted into laughter as if it was funny) I said maybe later but not on this trip cos we only have 2 weeks to stay
Vo : if you ever consider giving birth you will need to come back for an interview, I will be approving you a toursit visa you can pick it up........
We: thank you, with smiles to her: (huby didn't hear anything again, he was just moving to this exit but I still managed to hear all cos of the confidence I have gotten from this platform)

NB: the interview went like we were chatting, we kept it cool, huby was calm, I gave him full info as I read from this platform, we were looking straight in her eyes, we were calm, we were not nervous again since we got to the inerview room and we decided to take our eyes off other people's interview so we wont get nervous, and we were calm cos we never intended to give birth in us or overstay so we had nothing to crack our mind or head about, we went to only answer questions about our normal life and truth.we are working and earning well and someone offers to sponsor, it's not a crime we told the truth.

My advice: don't lie, be calm and confident, I over heard a guy's and also a man's interview they were answering as if they were reading memory verse and standing so seriousas if they are infront of a judge. they were both denied, answers might be correct but if you are sure you are not lieng why answer as if you cramed all you are saying. Relate as if you are talking to a client, all the VOs i saw were not mean like most people here make it look like they carry fire for head, one was even drinking while interviewing someone, one was picking her nails, to me they only look professional.

A family, one of the son said he has been to Kenya, and no Kenya stamp on his passport and Vo was looking for it, after arguing with her for a while, he said passport with the visa was at home, vo asked if he had 2passport ni, he said yes, on long run they were denied

---------- Nothing about finances or salary was asked, even though both of us are working we filled my huby bro inlaw as full sponsor..... nothing about travel history was asked,my huby has never traveled outside nig before, although I help my old passport wit last travel 10years ago, but it wasn't asked for and it was not included in my form.

Above all we prayed very very well o, grace and mercy spoke for us

Looking forward to wonderful Christmas and new year holiday celebration

Thanks to nairalander i love you all, the people who anwer like police men and women, the no nonsense soldiers I hail all, you made me stay firm and read all from thread 1 to 3 very very well esp thread 2

Whao... What a wonderfully loaded transcript... Quite revealing and thoughts provoking!!!!!.....You too much Ma'am...Just keeping it cool and real with VO..avoid hassles...Please enjoy ur stay

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 3:05am On Dec 01, 2017
ikesim:
Good day every1...please, I'm a permanent resident in U.S, got married in May, my wife and I are expecting a baby in march, she is stil living in Nigeria. I would have filed for her but with green card it takes about 2 years before that goes through for her to come, I recently applied for my citizenship, awaiting my interview date, but right now she will be due before I even get my citizenship and apply for her.

So my question is....
What are our chances if I invite her to U.S for delivery so that I can take care of her and the baby during and after delivery.

Be patient. She can have the baby in Nigeria. Once you become a US citizen, its a piece of cake to file for her and your son.

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by royal1989: 3:31am On Dec 01, 2017
please help!!! I gave an agent a photocopy of my visa fees receipt and bio page for USA visiting visa application in 2011.without my knowledge he scheduled an interview appointment for me,he had provided fake 'name and date of birth for both my parents. I went for the interview and I was denial the visa.but now I want to reapply without know those information. please what will I do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2017
royal1989:
please help!!! I gave an agent a photocopy of my visa fees receipt and bio page for USA visiting visa application in 2011.without my knowledge he scheduled an interview appointment for me,he had provided fake 'name and date of birth for both my parents. I went for the interview and I was denial the visa.but now I want to reapply without know those information. please what will I do?

I guess you also went to the interview without your knowledge right?

You went to the interview, knowing full well that your application was based on lies... that makes you just as complicit. If you had gotten a visa successfully, you won't ever have mentioned that you lied on your application. You'd most likely be crowing about how it was all God's "favor". Applying "without those information" is a waste of your time and money. That information will be pulled up when next you apply. Sorry, you're pretty much screwed. Try another country.

I read through your brief profile... you've been denied a UK visa, and a Norway visa in the last 2 years. In that same time frame, the birthdate on your birth certificate and passport are not consistent, which suggests you are quite comfortable committing fraud. You're better off getting a job in Nigeria and stop wasting so much money and bandwidth.

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Slim86: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2017
[color=#006600]
seyewest:

Nice one and another angle to the pregnancy debate... This transcript is full of gem.
Please just in case you wanna have your baby in U.S please do the needful.

Thank you sir, sure I will cos I don't want wahala for myself and unborn child i learnt big lessons here o, but I doubth giving birth there cos I have access to very good and free medical care here, and aside my sis inlaw, all family are here in Nigeria, they can't wait to see their grandchild oooo

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ogayemiolumide(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2017
This will be my first time of posting on this forum. �.

Please, what are the implications when your date of departure is same day for your interview? (visiting visa).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by labiowo: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello Nairalander,
Please Any available date in January for booking appointment ?
Thanks in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by bigbus: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2017
ogayemiolumide:
This will be my first time of posting on this forum. �.

Please, what are the implications when your date of departure is same day for your interview? (visiting visa).

Anything can happen. Depends on your circumstances and intentions. Like if you work for the UN, it may pass. If you are going for a two day conference (where the conference will end within 3 working days of your interview), you give the VO no reason to grant you a visa.
If it's for vacation, your ability to plan realistically demonstrates your acumen; then it will probably be better that you update your travel plans to what is more feasible, or be ready to explain how you intend to make it work.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2017
Please permit me to ask a question.

A little story about my situation.
I am married traditionally, no traditional marriage celebration yet but bride price is already paid and all. Our traditional and white wedding is coming up July next year. I reside in the United states and I am a US citizen, i will be graduating school next year may 2018 and i want my husband to come for my graduation and after the graduation, we will both return to Nigeria for our marriage preparation, because that is where our both parents lives and also he is still in theological school in Nigeria because he is on the road to becoming a priest and next year will be his last year before he can be Ordained we don't want to jeopardized all the years he has put in for his passion. My school offers invitation letter to present at the immigration to family members and loved ones to attend graduation from out the country.

The story is that before my husband married me traditionally, he had went to the US embassy twice (in a space of two weeks) for a conference visa to attend a church conference that the church wanted him and his Mentor (Archdeacon) to attend and the church was sponsoring the trip, but was denied both times. The first time he got denied, he said that the interviewer told him he was too young (34 years old), but the church decided to send him back again to the embassy since the mentor they paired him up with to go to the conference got his visa, they thought that with that influence that the embassy will also issue him a visa since it was both of them that they are sending to the conference. The second time he was told that the conference is not enough reason to be going to America. The ironic thing is that the church sent him and his mentor on the same conference, but the mentor got the visa based on the conference that he was denied visa.

My question now is, since i want my husband to come for my graduation ceremony since i don't have family or loved ones here to attend. I am an only child. My first graduation, i felt so lonely and sad because everyone else had their family and loved ones with them but i didn't. I want him to be present at my graduation and after we both can travel back to Nigeria for the wedding ceremony and all, before I can petition for him to come live with me in the states. Please do you think that his previous appearance to the embassy will have any impact on him going again to the embassy since he went there already twice but this time with the invitation that my school will give to him. Or should i just forfeit him coming for my graduation and just fill fiance Visa for him after our wedding in July 2018 or just fill for Green Card for him.

Any advice will be gladly appreciated
Please Help a sister in need.
Thank you in advance
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by TWoods(m): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Onyiify:

I am married traditionally, no traditional marriage celebration yet but bride price is already paid and all. Our traditional and white wedding is coming up July next year. I reside in the United states and I am a US citizen, i will be graduating school next year may 2018 and i want my husband to come for my graduation and after the graduation, we will both return to Nigeria for our marriage preparation, because that is where our both parents lives and also he is still in theological school in Nigeria because he is on the road to becoming a priest and next year will be his last year before he can be Ordained we don't want to jeopardized all the years he has put in for his passion. My school offers invitation letter to present at the immigration to family members and loved ones to attend graduation from out the country.

The story is that before my husband married me traditionally, he had went to the US embassy twice (in a space of two weeks) for a conference visa to attend a church conference that the church wanted him and his Mentor (Archdeacon) to attend and the church was sponsoring the trip, but was denied both times. The first time he got denied, he said that the interviewer told him he was too young (34 years old), but the church decided to send him back again to the embassy since the mentor they paired him up with to go to the conference got his visa, they thought that with that influence that the embassy will also issue him a visa since it was both of them that they are sending to the conference. The second time he was told that the conference is not enough reason to be going to America. The ironic thing is that the church sent him and his mentor on the same conference, but the mentor got the visa based on the conference that he was denied visa.

My question now is, since i want my husband to come for my graduation ceremony since i don't have family or loved ones here to attend. I am an only child. My first graduation, i felt so lonely and sad because everyone else had their family and loved ones with them but i didn't. I want him to be present at my graduation and after we both can travel back to Nigeria for the wedding ceremony and all, before I can petition for him to come live with me in the states. Please do you think that his previous appearance to the embassy will have any impact on him going again to the embassy since he went there already twice but this time with the invitation that my school will give to him. Or should i just forfeit him coming for my graduation and just fill fiance Visa for him after our wedding in July 2018 or just fill for Green Card for him.

Thank you in advance

why dont you do a court wedding and then file a fiance visa for him now?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by Ayantybat: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
I think you should find out more about this but am sure Ikoyi Registry is a Federal Marriage registry while the one in Ibadan is state owned maybe that's the reason for the believe that Ikoyi is more acceptable... My opinion thou.....
quote author=muyico0le post=62775392]Good evening you all, please I need an answer to this question...Please only ans if you are 100% sure...My fiance is a green card holder and we she coming home this December for our wedding, our registry will be in ibadan and that's what she will use to file my immigrant visa for me when she go back...Just someone called me that the only recognized registry is the one at ikoyi Lagos State that that's the one she should use...Please I want to know if this claim is true..Thanks as I wait for help[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
OmoBendel24:

The "no travel history" part of the transcript helped the VO to conclude easily. They have seen it all on this type I believe too (same same "storyline" ), and applicant seemed to be bringing nothing new (CUTTING EDGE) to the table....
Hmmmmmmm, my sister is planning of sending a petition to me and to the embassy so i can re apply by first week in January.. I hope that will help tho, don't really know much abt how this stuffs work.. She's a citizen
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 7:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
eyinola:
Hmmmmmmm, my sister is planning of sending a petition to me and to the embassy so i can re apply by first week in January.. I hope that will help tho, don't really know much abt how this stuffs work.. She's a citizen

And that likely begins the signalling of a deep-seated desperation. So, just watch it....

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
eyinola:
That's the reason you should know how stuff works first. No be so?
Does US visa refusal have a right of appeal? No
No matter what your reason for travel is,or whom you're visiting, if you no get tie, you no get.
If u have 60k to dash, why don't u sow into my life. Nwanne I will chant prayer for you morning and night. Lol

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 9:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

That's the reason you should know how stuff works first. No be so?
Does US visa refusal have a right of appeal? No
No matter what your reason for travel is,or whom you're visiting, if you no get tie, you no get.
If u have 60k to dash, why don't u sow into my life. Nwanne I will chant prayer for you morning and night. Lol
my job and my family r not good tie?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2017
ikesim:

So my question is....
cc seyewest, abujaniv
The birthing section will be appropriate for this issue.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
eyinola:
my job and my family r not good tie?
If you were refused recently, give it time.
Let there be a change.
Well thats my humble view. Please do as the spirit leads
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by seyewest(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Onyiify:

Thank you in advance
When was he denied U.S Visa and in his ds160 form did he filled married? if yes or no please let us know.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by eyinola: 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
LadyGuinivere:

If you were refused recently, give it time.
Let there be a change.
Well thats my humble view. Please do as the spirit leads
OK... Txxxxx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by olugbenro4u(m): 1:13am On Dec 02, 2017
please, i am new on nairaland.
I have an appointment for visa interview at the American embassy on 7th of December with my wife and son.
We were invited by my sister who is a citizen for her 50th birthday celebration which is to hold on 2nd December and our departure date stated on my application was 20th of November. Unfortunately, i didn't apply early enough so I was given a far date. I tried changing my dates by writing to the embassy to get a closer date but that wasn't possible.
My questions are:
1. Is it possible to cancel my appointment and use my current applications for future applications in order not to forfeit the money already paid for the visa application
2. If we decide not to appear at the embassy what implications does it has on our future visa application
3. is it possible to change my purpose of visit from attending my sisters birthday to spending Christmas with my sister.
Please, I need your advice as soon as possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 6:08am On Dec 02, 2017
olugbenro4u:
please, i am new on nairaland.
I have an appointment for visa interview at the American embassy on 7th of December with my wife and son.
We were invited by my sister who is a citizen for her 50th birthday celebration which is to hold on 2nd December and our departure date stated on my application was 20th of November. Unfortunately, i didn't apply early enough so I was given a far date. I tried changing my dates by writing to the embassy to get a closer date but that wasn't possible.
My questions are:
1. Is it possible to cancel my appointment and use my current applications for future applications in order not to forfeit the money already paid for the visa application
2. If we decide not to appear at the embassy what implications does it has on our future visa application
3. is it possible to change my purpose of visit from attending my sisters birthday to spending Christmas with my sister.
Please, I need your advice as soon as possible.

Is it Lagos you chose?

1. Yes, very possible.

2. No negative implication if all you filled in the form were correct info. You are very free to apply anytime soon again. Moreover, you won't loss the visa fee just yet, you can still use it to reschedule appointment once more.

3. Yes, very possible too. You can even fill a new form and replace the old form number with the new one on your profile on the Embassy Portal.

Okay, this now, though both reasons are great as purpose of travel, but why are you coming across as not exactly having a defined purpose of travel? Seems all that matters is just for you to just travel to the US! I for one will pick the 50th birthday celebration purpose normally over the Christmas holidays purpose but unfortunately time doesn't really permit you on that choice somehow.

Do you have other children? Yeah, it's your entitlement so to speak, but why must the three of you make the trip together if one may ask?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by domcreative: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lamide123:

I stated my intention during the interview that I am planning to visit my kids (kids - 12 and 14 years old).
My kids are staying with there father in US (We divorced 10 years ago).

I visited canada last year while I was in US, stayed for 1 week. Canada visa expires in 2020

You don't have any problems since its family visit which was clearly stated during your interview, they already know you visit your families, moreso your kids for that matter; as a mother common sense will tell that you would want to spend ample with them, even animals will not let go of their offsprings.

I don't even see your travelling to another country of any relevance here anyways.

Just submit your Dropbox well ahead of expiration for Dropbox validity.

All the best
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
wanle22:
I'm sure the founder of this forum is somewhat disappointed with what most of y'all talk about on here, I don't read advises, all I read is judging, insults, badgering & all, which is very sad. Reading comments from people lole@MamaOO & @Beautyaddy makes me sick, condemning someone that ask simple questions based on her travel history. In ny option, this forum has lost its original purpose.

Thanks bruva. or should I say sis?

Though am the only one observing this.... refference to no particular person's as am not mentioning names, but best known me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by ladylco: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=MamaOO post=62774874]
Your brain must be filled with rocks! I guess you had amnesia and your brain blanked the area where s[b]he said she had a job but quit the job in 2016. [/b]

You sound really pained! Talk about crying more than the bereaved. If she is confident she didn’t do anything illegal while she was in the US, why is she scared of renewal? And since you’re talking about people’s mom on the Internet, I’ll welcome you to go visit mine where she’s currently at. [/quote

Where in her post did she state the bolded?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 3 by LadyGuinivere: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
domcreative:
"Have you ever sought to obtain or assist others to obtain a visa, entry into the United States, or any other United States immigration benefit by fraud or willful misrepresentation or other unlawful means.

I clicked Yes and gave following details.

I WAS A VICTIM TO A VISA AGENT IN 2016 WHO FILLED WRONG INFORMATION AND MISREPRESENTED ME.

Just wanting to know if this is right or there is no need for the explanation.

cc OmoBendel24, LadyGuinivere, sewest.
You were not a victim of an agent
You actively participated in the misrepresentation. You went for the interview with the details filled. I am almost certain you didn't tick the column for if some one other than you filled the form.
So rephrase that your grammar to take responsibility for your actions Sir.
#myview

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (508)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.