Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,509 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics (116253 Views)

Women That “Peaked” In High School Share Their Pics For “Glow-Down” Challenge. / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by AMUNSI23(f): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
a round of applause for you man
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Ladies need to be very mindful of the kind of guy they open their legs for... This one na idiot nah

Men should be very careful about who they’re getting married to. This girl is a clear example of a gold digger. She would leave her struggling hubby for another man.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sanpipita(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
TheControversy:
So two girls slept with a guy they hardly know because of fish. And when they say girls have fish brain some people will start complaining. undecided

One guy sleeping with two girls he hardly know and you think men don't have fish brains too? make sense fall on you and the storyteller

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by tosyne2much(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
sholajigga:

Men should be very careful about who they’re getting married to. This girl is a clear example of a gold digger. She would leave her struggling hubby for another man.
Hmmmm.. No be today ladies don dey mess broke guys up nah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by cameeeeel(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and the girls involved are still insulted.
ur sense of reasoning amazed me really... this is d world we found ourselves.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
because of ordinary fish and 5k...o ja mi lara je o
tosyne2much:
Egbon abi you no see that nonsense?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sanpipita(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:
chai ... I am quite ashamed to be girl sometimes ... sold ya pussy and public image out just for fish and 5k cry cry cry cry

well whatever happened the guy is totally wrong .. like what is he tryin to prove ? he couldn't at least censor the pic to save their identity .. why fvck a girl and come out to tell tales to the world ... social media issa curse sometimes

Sold? wat is wrong with people being sexually adventurous? is pussy gold, about time this backward mentality ends, i wont be surprised if most ppl condemning here engage in casual sex

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by BanevsJoker(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:
See how this one's exchanged their kitty cat for fish

#irefusetobedumb
No wonder it's called Catfish.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm.. No be today ladies don dey mess broke guys up nah cheesy

No be lie!! After them go say men are scum. Their papa self na scum.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by elmagnifico411(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tiri gbosa for you, captain 4ckings
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Babaalawo: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Okorocha,this boy deserves a statue cos he has contributed to his own quota to the development of your state.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by birdsview(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is really one sick individual
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by lukency(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Something you did in secret you now chose to xpose it to the whole world.Karma awaits you.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by YelloweWest: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
userplainly:

unku no girl refuses a street boy hu jus pick.... they even wan to be the main chick.... after u met them, 2 hours u r "baby"... but f guy begging them since is jus a frnd
Excuse me Pls! I was once a single girl!
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
sanpipita:

Sold? wat is wrong with people being sexually adventurous? is pussy gold, about time this backward mentality ends, i wont be surprised if most ppl condemning here engage in casual sex

I agree with you. If this guy rape now, they’ll say all sort of things. The homeboy got laid with not just one but two babes, one with a fat ass and some people are wailing. My brother sex na just extra curricular activity, it doesn’t make the babes cheap, na the guy swagger them fall for and the guy fall on them.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sholajigga(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
YelloweWest:

Excuse me Pls! I was once a single girl!

Clap for yourself!! What are you now? Married girl or divorced girl?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Adorable90(f): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
The girl right now,after one of her friend go don tell her say her picture don full social media

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by MaconAwire(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
K
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by lereinter(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
ladies see your life
this tactics can catch 90% of nigeria ladies
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by galaxy2020(m): 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2017
See your yeye life, e remain foursome.
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Dasherz(f): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
lilmax:
with this are you saying there's a price for pusssy?

with the way the ladies be trading .. i can say some pussies got a receipt after pay
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by PierreDeFermath(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dasherz:

well whatever happened the guy is totally wrong .. like what is he tryin to prove ? he couldn't at least censor the pic to save their identity .. why fvck a girl and come out to tell tales to the world ... social media issa curse sometimes
you're scared those that have kissed you would come and tell abi?
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by DJMCOTTY(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Achiement award goes to you... Keep it up
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by sanpipita(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
sholajigga:

I agree with you. If this guy rape now, they’ll say all sort of things. The homeboy got laid with not just one but two babes, one with a fat ass and some people are wailing. My brother sex na just extra curricular activity, it doesn’t make the babes cheap, na the guy swagger them fall for and the guy fall on them.

Nigerians will always want to be foolish na, three adults decide to have have consensual sex and it becomes a big problem, the girls are being called cheap but if they ask for car or big money in account before sex they become gold diggers, we just like making sex a big deal everytime.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by iammolise(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
bror u're doomed, u've fvcked two of 'tade's victims ' grin
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by KennyKad(m): 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
I really pity these girls future husband, if he eventually becomes influential in life...
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by seguno2: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country

Very true.
Only God will SAVE this country.
Are you also a graduate?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by MaconAwire(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
AWON KISS N TELL

waiter no mind this guy just bring me two plates on non-peppery pepper soup...
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
Daeylar:
Stupidity at it's peak,
The guy is very stupid for bringing this online and exposing the identity of these girls.

Where are all those people that were attacking a girl for talking about curve d**k? and saying that's not how it's done in the olden days?

What do you guys have to say about this guy?

The double standards is high, a girl talks about f**king a guy. The girl is insulted, a guy says he has had Threesomes and the girls involved are still insulted.

The Nigeria we find ourselves.
Imagine a girl coming out to do this...why is it always guys spilling?

See ehn, I am very careful in my dealings with 98% of Nigerian guys. There is no mutual sex in Nigeria, sex to them is an accomplishment, something to brag about and demean the girls.

I won't be surprised if there was no sex, I don't wanna believe a guy can be this stupid. The easiest way to tarnish a female in Nigeria is to claim you slept with her.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by Tamakay(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
If babe like u and give it to u is now a crime abi? I know this type of guys will end up with Ogbanje girl as wife and u know how the story will end.

Just imagine! So we still have these sort of guys? Girls look well oo
Re: Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics by thunderbabs: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Okorocha come and see your people oh

If I Was Okorocha , I would build a statue of these gals immediately

They deserve an award sad ,

just because of fish and starlite u open the injury inbtw ur thigh embarassed

Na illiterates dey do 3some? Coz ur talk is offroad and ayam not xstanding

So this guy is a graduate , he has even Served the Nation sad

Only God would safe this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.