Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Am A Feminist!! - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist!! (41575 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Please please, I was addressing an issue that has nothing to do with this thread. I'm not a feminist, I've made it known, but someone saying that men can cope without women and women cannot be fulfilled without a man sounds silly to me. We need each other. This is what I wrote on feminism. https://www.nairaland.com/3895044/feminism-light-bible
kiss. kiss kiss
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Doctormarvin(m): 8:16am On Nov 03, 2017
dominique:
Angry frustrated men everywhere. Can't a woman be a feminist in peace again ni? We all know that y'all's definition of submissive is subservient, why is it now paining you that not every woman wants to be subjected to that kind of life?

Most of you seek meek, religious, down-to-earth women that feel you can easily control and subdue. After some time, you get bored with her and start cheating on her with more assertive women you claim to dislike. Either that or her hidden claws come out after marriage then you realize the true meaning of 'one chance' like one Nairalander whose ordeal made front page just last week.

Currently hot on FB is the love-turned-sour story of Francis and Amara. Amara appeared to be the God-fearing, down to earth, former domestic violence victim who loves to write about submissiveness in women. Her charms got caught by US based Francis and they started an online relationship. They eventually got married and she was able to get the guy to file for her and children to join him in the States. Two years down the line, they're going through a bitter divorce and the guy has been lamenting what he went through in the hands of the woman and her children. Turns out the the woman that so much love to preach about submissiveness is very manipulative and will throw several tantrums when things don't go her way. Even the domestic violence she claimed to have suffered and wrote a book about was not true. The ex husband got hospitalized when he read what she wrote about him in her book. This is a woman that was staunchly against feminism and was always preaching submissiveness (yes I follow her). As much as I felt sorry for the man after reading his ordeals, i must say he just got served. Sebi he was the one looking for a mild mannered saintly woman he can control, see the kind of person he ended up with.

I don't have figures but I'm pretty certain that a great number of men poisoned or killed by their wives are the so called submissive ones who would rather be widows than divorcees. A feminist would rather be a divorcee than a widow (at least she won't go on to poison him to be free from him). Do you know there's a secret whatsapp group where women share tips on how to use juju to turn their husbands to their personal mumu? Most of these women claimed they have suffered enough in the hands of their husbands and they want to be the ones doing the subduing. A real feminist has no time for such, when she's done she's done.

Contrary to beliefs that feminists expect their bills to be payed by a man, that's totally false. A real feminist pulls her weight financially in a relationship. It's those fake ones that will insist that it's a man's responsibility to pick up the bills while he treats her like a queen. The true feminist struggle is about fair and equal treatment for all and end of oppression for her fellow women. I don't know what is making you guys so angry, maybe you fancy the way your fathers ill-treated your mothers and now that some women are saying they don't want to live like that you're getting upset.

sorry for the quote,but this thread has since gone past the stage where valid points count...you made a really sensible point but please majority of these ladies aren't genuine feminists,they just here for the thrills of the arguments because non of them has really explained or given examples of situations where they've been robbed of rights due not to them being females instead of males... correct me if I'm wrong

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Lalas247(f): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2017
No such thing as equality ! People should get over it ...
Even me in my job the male workers does all the hard work .... if I send a female to go to the warehouse and sort out deliveries all I hear is stories of how heavy the boxes are .. and how painful the task is on their back undecided but yet they want same pay undecided no time for nonsense ...
some ppl don’t even know what Feminism is .. they shout equality yet when equality is shoved in their face they crumble ...

All this feminism stuff just OTT ....
You Guys should take it easy on poco...AHCB, Lezz lol I see you o morning

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2017
Doctormarvin:
sorry for the quote,but this thread has since gone past the stage where valid points count...you made a really sensible point but please majority of these ladies aren't genuine feminists,they just here for the thrills of the arguments because non of them has really explained or given examples of situations where they've been robbed of rights due not to them being females instead of males... correct me if I'm wrong
Exactly what I've been trying to say. Even the moniker you quoted won't dignify you with a response.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Blackhawk01: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And these ones call themselves "men" too. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2017
AHCB:
kiss. kiss kiss
Good morning. kiss
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Nov 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

And these ones call themselves "men" too. grin
Everybody is a man on NL including the boys and babies. Hey! It's nl remember? wink
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by pocohantas(f): 8:22am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:

Even me in my job the male workers does all the hard work .... if I send a female to go to the warehouse and sort out deliveries all I hear is stories of how heavy the boxes are .. and how painful the task is on their back undecided but yet they want same pay undecided no time for nonsense ...
some ppl don’t even know what Feminism is .. they shout equality yet when equality is shoved in their face they crumble ...

Totally unnecessary babe, totally unnecessary... smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Lalas247(f): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

It is necessary you are entitled to your opinion regardless if ppl like it or not ..... not sure why the guys are angry

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Blackhawk01: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Everybody is a man on NL including the boys and babies. Hey! It's nl remember? wink

Isn't it funny how the "men" can't keep their emotions in check, see them resorting to cheap blackmails... Chaiiii! I just hope this isn't what they do coffline. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by pocohantas(f): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:

It is necessary you are entitled to your opinion regardless if ppl like it or not ..... not sure why the guys are angry

It's totally unnecessary. If I want to speak against something, in defence of someone, I do it straight up. Not playing safe about it... and sending shout out at the same time.

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by vicben27(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Please please, I was addressing an issue that has nothing to do with this thread. I'm not a feminist, I've made it known, but someone saying that men can cope without women and women cannot be fulfilled without a man sounds silly to me. We need each other. This is what I wrote on feminism. https://www.nairaland.com/3895044/feminism-light-bible
OK that's good then. thought your one of them. sorry about the long episode.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

It's usually unnecessary when the truth is rammed up your rear end, isn't it? tongue
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Doctormarvin(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:

It's really hilarious albeit sad...they know nothing of which they speak of,once they log out,life continues...they face reality,a reality where they do the very opposite of what they preach

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
vicben27:
OK that's good then. thought your one of them. sorry about the long episode.
And about the comment of the Love Machine. Don't take me serious, I know prick is bae. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Good morning. kiss
Morning darling. How are you today? Hope your bed was as gentle on you like the feel of smooth velvet, along that gorgeous melanin skin of yours? kiss
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Lalas247(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:

It's totally unnecessary. If I want to speak against something, in defence of someone, I do it straight up. Not playing safe about it... and sending shout out at the same time.

Oh wasn’t defending haven’t even read the topic just saw this page and thought here we go no one has an opinion ... if it was any other person I would say the same .... taking it easy means leave her to her views and move on ... not defending as I don’t even know what u did or vice versa

Giving a shoutout has nothing to do with u or this topic .. it’s how I do my greetings and you can ask Achb if he says something I don’t like or vice versa we harsh it out n move on sooo no one is giving shoutout on ur matter, next time won’t mention, seems u taking it d wrong way
See ya wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Mentions: 8:36am On Nov 03, 2017
pocohantas:
LOL.
See them crawling over my mentions.
Y'all waiting for the day you'll come online and see the witch has deactivated, not gonna happen in this lifetime.

Kill yourselves.
Pained men!!!
I will take solace in the fact that you know, 'what you are'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2017
Lalas247:

You Guys should take it easy on poco...AH. CB, Lez. z lol I see you o morning

Poco need some serious poking.

I believe using a cucumber have done serious damage to her vagina walls, thus making her hate men because they refused to let their hard erect penis_ become entangled with a hole so full of emptiness.

I feel pity for the child who will pass through those walls into this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by postmann: 8:38am On Nov 03, 2017
IamiKayJayCee:
LMAO. The clowns have hijacked the thread. grin

At 1:19 AM, when the curtains were drawn, and the brave had retired for the night to a hero's rest, you sneaked in.

Your hands are too feeble to defend your own honour let alone that of the women you seek to impress. And your ego, it is greater than your firepower; it propels you to battle, but abandons you at the thicket where you are overwhelmed by those who walk the talk and prove, unlike you that the balls in between their thighs wasn't a biological accident.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Doctormarvin(m): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2017
AHCB:
Exactly what I've been trying to say. Even the moniker you quoted won't dignify you with a response.
its quite disheartening,don't we have any female lawyers here?? Some of them are forming girls squad "we stand for each other" on matters they've gotten wrong right from the beginning...the really sensible and enlightened females stopped commenting a long time ago,what's left are disgruntled house wives and ladies who are using this post as outlets to make themselves feel better...lemme make it clear again! Gender equality if it were to be granted will not solve their problems!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Isn't it funny how the "men" can't keep their emotions in check, see them resorting to cheap blackmails... Chaiiii! I just hope this isn't what they do coffline. lipsrsealed
I know right? It's disheartening.

Everybody is what they're, based on how life has shaped them. That means, we ought to respect their opinions even if it doesn't sit well with us.
Yes! Daelar is pregnant! Poco is a bitter old woman. So what's my business? What happened to attacking the post and not the poster? Most of you all are confused. If it's indeed true she's pregnant, you've forgotten she had a choice to abort. But she didn't, if she had, she's an olosho, but she didn't. So she's bitter. I stopped taking nl guys serious a long time ago.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by vicben27(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
makydebbie:
And about the comment of the Love Machine. Don't take me serious, I know prick is bae. grin
lol Nauty you! if it ain't it, it ain't it. there is nothing Better than the real deal. mee love ur sense humour dear!
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by pocohantas(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

kiss kiss kiss

kiss
Another post for them to quote...

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2017
Patheos:

And everybody is a woman on NL including the girls, olosho, ladies and slayqueens abi? Nawa for u Deborahembarassed
Yes. Na wa for me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

Hilarious Pick Up Lines Nigerian Men Use / A Letter To Single Guys / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.