Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Am A Feminist!! - Romance (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist!! (41131 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
shaybebaby:
You never know wink
Hahahahgringrin agbalagbi womangringrin I see u..
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

Why do you think I'm shying away from ideologies? I'm not, I'm just saying the party shouldn't be defined by any such ideologies. The party's policies will in fact, intersect with many ideologies (call it ideological pluralism) without being confined to any one in particular. The party will prioritise statistics and pragmatism over ideology.

The party's principle/belief system is pragmatism. I'm a pragmatist. If you think that's idealism, I couldn't argue otherwise because of semantic circularity, just like being intolerant towards the intolerant. Practically however, it's in stark contrast with, and diametrically opposed to idealism.
The spirit of my modern party will be multifaceted. Based mainly on modern challenges such as human rights, poverty alleviation, environmental protection and so on. Whenever these clash, as the always do, the national interest will take precedence over ideology. These aren't new ideas, as many modern governments already practice this, but usually in violation of the spirit of their manifestos.

Not bad. Search Market economy, what you're talking about is already practiced in the Nordics
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 6:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Why asking
Hian,coz u resemble onegrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 6:41pm On Nov 04, 2017
AgentOfAllah:

We'll be neither liberal nor conservative nor libertarian. My vision of a modern party is one driven by pragmatists, not ideologues or highfalutin demagogues.
Maybe we call it Congress for Pragmatic Nigerians. I'm tired of silly, hypocritical idealisms. I'm sure people may be tempted to call it a centrist party, but there will be an important distinction: Our policies will be supported as much as possible, by science and statistics, not by a need to satiate moderate ideologues.

Of course, our pragmatic policies will have to depend on certain core principles which aren't up for debate, like freedom, fairness, justice, etc. I guess a ratified version of the universal declaration of human rights would do.

Our Manifesto should address immediate problems like corruption. To this end, three processes should immediately be strengthened; oversight, statistical records and institutional independence. All such agencies that carry out such roles will constitutionally be guaranteed a certain amount of base fund that doesn't require government approval, but subject to regular government audits.

The people make the system, so appointment is extremely important. Most federal appointments would probably come from within the political party, which means that members must be subjected to extreme vetting, complete with background checks and what not. Anybody with a criminal history cannot be admitted into the party.

We also need to think a lot about sources of government income. Hopefully, tax regimes will be strengthened too. Taxes aren't important just because the government gets its funds from them, but also because the government would feel more beholden to the people, therefore, more responsible.

These are my raw thoughts. With great minds such as yours, we can have a more refined manifesto smiley

Uhmm like I feel now,I nolonger see this topic as jokes anymore,it more serious than I ever thought can someone help my damm fucking ass into this topic?grin
Jeezzz it high time I invite my friend into this ,gypsey please come and be involve..

Shay shay please accept our desire to be involve,I wish to learn and also contribute and be part of this motion.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

Uhmm like I feel now,I nolonger see this topic as jokes anymore,it more serious than I ever thought can someone help my damm fucking ass into this topic?grin
Jeezzz it high time I invite my friend into this ,gypsey please come and be involve..

Shay shay please accept our desire to be involve,I wish to learn and also contribute and be part of this motion.

Nice. But i see the anti corruption stance of Agent and Shaybebabe the same as Buhari's stance, the traditional stance won't work. There are reverse strategies used to checkmate financial impropriety. The US and UK use many systems not imbibed here presently.

We need a working formula that enhances productivity, increases output which ultimately diminishes the desire for vain greed and corruption.

To get answers we need to seek for transition between wild wild west and modern America, ancient china and modern china.

We need blueprints established nations employed in their systems.

This is the best place to start from, not afresh from scratch, but to review existing systems and develop it from there, fine-tune them to our environment
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nice. But i see the anti corruption stance of Agent and Shaybebabe the same as Buhari's stance, the traditional stance won't work. There are reverse strategies used to checkmate financial impropriety. The US and UK use many systems not imbibed here presently.

We need a working formula that enhances productivity, increases output which ultimately diminishes the desire for vain greed and corruption.

To get answers we need to seek for transition between wild wild west and modern America, ancient china and modern china.

We need blueprints established nations employed in their systems.

This is the best place to start from, not afresh from scratch, but to review existing systems and develop it from there, fine-tune them to our environment

Hmmmmm shaybbaby ur opinion should add ooo.
And also AgentofAllah I wanna also hear ur comments..

We all should say something ooo
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmm shaybbaby ur opinion should add ooo.
And also AgentofAllah I wanna also hear ur comments..

We all should say something ooo

Nah, I'm a watchman, just watching. I already drafted a complete system for Nigeria if the need arises,i'm past the speculation stage. I'm initiating from next year to test some of these ideas
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah, I'm a watchman, just watching. I already drafted a complete system for Nigeria if the need arises,i'm past the speculation stage. I'm initiating from next year to test some of these ideas

Hmmmm base on the systerm and espcially the motives of shaybbaby on corruption.

I suggest something like Create pathways that
give citizens relevant tools to engage and
participate in their governments – identify
priorities, problems and find solutions.

Cut the red tape: Bring together formal
and informal processes (this means working
with the government as well as non-
governmental groups) to change behavior and
monitor progress.

It’s not 1999: Use the power of technology
to build dynamic and continuous exchanges
between key stakeholders: government,
citizens, business, civil society groups, media,
academia etc.

Erm what is ur plan next year,are you also going into politics like shaybbaby?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

monitor progress.

academia etc.

I'm tired of speculating. Tired of cheap talks. I'm going solo..

All ican say is i have a very thorough and detailed system that ( I need to protect my identity abeg ), when i meet with Shaye in private i'll explain.

I intend to testrun a local economy that will create 100 jobs, put them in a functional system that is free from economic strain. Once the sustainability level is certified perfect, i intend to apply a multiplier effect and aim for 10 Million people. I'll shut up, i dey find wife, i don't want them to see what's in my mind first,lol..Anyway, it's a system that hinges on massive productivity. I'm not tolling the path of agent and shaye to tackle corruption, i'm following the GEJ's path. Kill corruption with productivity and economic boost. I already have my blueprints, system, i don't have the financial muscle but have the goodwill and a financial plan to start little. Starting little, i'm sure i can cover the South South and South East within ten years
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

monitor progress.

academia etc.

Yes i'm going into politics
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm tired of speculating. Tired of cheap talks. I'm going solo..

All ican say is i have a very thorough and detailed system that ( I need to protect my identity abeg ), when i meet with Shaye in private i'll explain.

I intend to testrun a local economy that will create 100 jobs, put them in a functional system that is free from economic strain. Once the sustainability level is certified perfect, i intend to apply a multiplier effect and aim for 10 Million people. I'll shut up, i dey find wife, i don't want them to see what's in my mind first,lol..Anyway, it's a system that hinges on massive productivity. I'm not tolling the path of agent and shaye to tackle corruption, i'm following the GEJ's path. Kill corruption with productivity and economic boost. I already have my blueprints, system, i don't have the financial muscle but have the goodwill and a financial plan to start little. Starting little, i'm sure i can cover the South South and South East within ten years

Hmmmm good idea
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Yes i'm going into politics
ok
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm good idea

We've done enough chatting, it's time for field work
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:18pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

We've done enough chatting, it's time for field work

Hmm I wish you the best as you explore&get your information base on what you aiming atgrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

Hmm I wish you the best as you explore&get your information base on what you aiming atgrin

Tushe Tushe. Thank you my friend.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:33pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tushe Tushe. Thank you my friend.
You are welcome gringrin The creative-Genius I hail u oogringrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

You are welcome gringrin
The creative-Genius I hail u oogringrin

Shayebaby's the genius we all need to support when the time comes.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2017
KreativGenius:

Shayebaby's the genius we all need to support when the time comes.
That suregrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by MhizzAJ(f): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2017
Martin0:

Hian,coz u resemble onegrin

U never talk Wetin day your mind Martin0 grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

U never talk Wetin day your mind Martin0 grin
gringrin na wa for u ooo,so I jus dey talk nau abi? Na my mind I dey talk so ooogringrin
Okkkk oya I wan marry ugrin;Dna weitin u wan hear na abi
MhizzAj I hail u oooo(happy sunday jare)grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

gringrin na wa for u ooo,so I jus dey talk nau abi?
Na my mind I dey talk so ooogringrin

Okkkk oya I wan marry ugrin;Dna weitin u wan hear na abi

MhizzAj I hail u oooo(happy sunday jare)grin

You think i don't knw why u asked that question cheesy I knw ooo

Happy sunday
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:17am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

You think i don't knw why u asked that question cheesy I knw ooo
Happy sunday

Na wa ooogringrin Talk am here ooo make I heargringrin MhizzAj remember though shall not hide anything from your friends ooogringringrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by MhizzAJ(f): 7:18am On Nov 05, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooogringrin
Talk am here ooo make I heargringrin
MhizzAj remember though shall not hide anything from your friends ooogringringrin

I will tell you later cheesy
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Martin0(m): 7:22am On Nov 05, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I will tell you later cheesy
Eh eh ok ooo,no wahalagrin Nor forget ooo anyway I go remind u shagrin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2017
Patheos:

I beg of u, please forget that ur sarcasm of being a good wife that you and poco started from page 1abi nah page 2....At least am happy u're not a feminist, i don't think any woman that calls herself a Christian should be one, if one is championing for equal rights and justice plus equal opportunities based on humanism(something that both genders can acquire without any of them being/feeling cheated) then u have my full support. ...come to think of it i don't that there's anything a man can do that our women can do or allowed to partake in our present society, we have rights, women can vote, women participate in politics and many other positions of high status so what else are they clamouring for Have a nice day Debo, i wouldn't mind you being that good wife to me thowink
Chai I forgot to reply this mention oo. grin grin

I'm not a wife material I swearugawd. cheesy
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Chai I forgot to reply this mention oo. grin grin

I'm not a wife material I swearugawd. cheesy

Okembarassed
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Patheos:

Okembarassed
And I'm taken. embarassed
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
And I'm taken. embarassed
smiley You're both luckywink
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Patheos:

smiley You're both luckywink
Thanks. smiley
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks. smiley
uwc cool
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by frankfab(m): 11:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Wait! Wait!! Is that all?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by SexyDenzel: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
tessygirl:

you sound dumb.
Sound dumb? can you hear my voice you s+up!d ¢unt. Keep chasing him around around you have a lot of time on your hands and as your life is now its the best way to utilize it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Why You Should Test-Drive Your Partner Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.