Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61034 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by akankemi1(f): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
my sister, abeg how did u do it that virginity trick? grin

9 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by adegeye38(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
You are scared to start ur marriage on a lie, but u arent scared to start it on fornication?, the bible says marriage is honourable if d bed is undefiled

5 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Leez(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
so we should fry beans abi undecided
Cedarseeds:

so we should fry beans abi
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by MaziOmenuko: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
What stuff did you do to your virgina that made the man feel you were still a virgin?

Back to topic, na ur conscience dey worry you, try to suppress it and move on. No need to fix it if it's not broken, let sleeping dogs lie. Ur husband is satisfied with what he has seen and felt, why brake the poor lad heart? It's not as if he's going to find out anymore, keep it as one of the secrets, tell it to ur daughter when she grows. That way, u will feel better.

4 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
God don punish u be that
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Go and download virginity from Play store... smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by felixomor: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tell the truth to prevent u from any blackmail in the future.

It will free your conscience once and for all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Achorise: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
You really need help...What will I tell you now? How many times did you have the sex? is it your life style?
or just one of those circumstances beyond control.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ishilove: 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
adegeye38:

You are scared to start ur marriage on a lie, but u arent scared to start it on fornication?, the bible says marriage is honourable if d bed is undefiled
That's the point she and most people fail to see. Lies, fornication, they are both sins. If you are scared of the lie, then you should also feel bad about fornicating

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by abels(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
you de crase, you nor get work

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by arma: 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
I thought its a normal thing down there.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by charlito94(m): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Pls be truthful to urself
Been deflowered once cannot widen ur pussy to the extent of u using vagina tigthening cream

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by iamkneeyi: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
Keep shut
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ibkgab001: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
So I catch yiu here
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by habsydiamond(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
tell him the truth but have it at the back of your mind that he can never trust u again...
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
akankemi1:
my sister, abeg how did u do it that virginity trick? grin
I am also interested. I will send her a PM grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by wickyyolo: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
You better look for a way to tell him yourself even if it will cost you the wedding.
If he should find out himself he might feel betrayed nd hate u.

If he really loves you, the truth wnt stop him from getting married to you and if tries to stp the wedding just know he doesnt worth it.

I wonder why people lie to their loved ones sad

Wrong advice, tell her to keep quiet if she wants to live a happily marriage.

Except she wants to loose the marriage
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Is like ur madt abi

Common goan get married, ur husband isn't a virgin either.

THAT'S IF THE STORY IS TRUE. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by jonadaft: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this
You're very silly for doing that

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me.
Really?
I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.
I see
You're not a decent girl.

You'll be dumped soon

I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.
Oloshooo
Fück out of here!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Simon0147(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Donald7610: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
If you have no sex after then, no need to fear
You gonna be secondary virgin
It will still tight
Or you use fake Virgin bloody
DM for the product

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 9jaBloke: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Is the priest going to ask you questions that border on virginity?

You shouldn't have lied anyway.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by freakthingz(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Babe... When you say a man had sex with you... Are u trying to tell us u were raped, or because u were young u feel it doesn't qualify as sex
You've eaten ur cake or should I say ur cake has been eaten.. which ever way you want to still have the cake.
Uve made mistake by lieing, u now went further to cover up the lie by making ur inexperienced to husband to feel he got a tear rubber..... If the guilty conscience is too much for you.. Tell him.. But brace ur self... The storm that will follow will come in Serious batches...
But this is my advice... Bone the parole... There is a saying :let sleeping dogs lie..... Ur case is a perfect example of such a saying...

No use ur hand pour sand for ur garri ooo

I pity our young girls.

A fully grown adult man having sex with a 15yr old "child" is STATUTORY RAPE

Yes he took advantage of her even if he didn't force himself on her bcus she was still a child and didn't have the same mental capacity or cunning as an adult man

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by mayskit4luv(m): 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Oga for God's sake! Men has been a manipulative tool since time immemorial!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
Why tell him you're a virgin if you're not?
It's time to come clean before it's too late
If he decides to leave you after telling him how you lost your virginity then count your blessings, you would gave dodged a bullet

3 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by jossykondo: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
tell him the virginity disappear over night,lol
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by santicruz: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Since he wan marry a virgin, make love to him only when in ur period, use alum wash that side well well, after one mouth no do again, d place go tight and d guy go see blood stain, u don fulfill his wish be that

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
OP have no fear, get married in peace without telling him and nothing will happen. Many men are hypocrites, the same fiance will fuck_ every thing in skirt then be looking for pure virgin to marry.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Flashh: 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Nothing is hidden under the sun forever. Remember you lied to him. So, tell him, without minding the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by stuffs4me(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
Women and lies.. Must women lie over everything?

OP, you are an evil person and a despicable liar . I pity the unfortunate man that will marry you. After deceiving your boyfriend all these years, you also went further to "do some stuffs" to your vagina. My mind tells me you went to do surgery on your vagina to appear as virgin.

How do we even know this evil liar is even telling us the truth about her sexual life. There is nothing to prove that she had sex just one time. She could have been a runs girl that ran into a mugu or gullible man.

5 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by queenfav(f): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
If the man is physically abusive, he will pummel you to a state of near death. Open up to him now because marriage without honesty is a joke. Save yourself the future divorce fees. We have a case in my firm on this issue, the guy locked her in their honeymoon hotel suite, beat her mercilessly for 2 days.She still was coughing blood weeks after the beating.Don't start your marriage based on lies!

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by jonnytad(m): 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
I think am learning. .... a lady told me she wasn't a virgin bt Her husband believed he married a virgin cuz she made it look so, but i jst pushed her story aside cuz of my vast knowledge in medicine. Bt i think am still learning.
My candid advice, tell him, in fact its getting late already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.