Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61032 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by basic23111: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
try this method....use needle and thread to close ur public wide p***sy. #ONIRANU
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sinaj(f): 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
wickyyolo:

Wrong advice, tell her to keep quiet if she wants to live a happily marriage.

Except she wants to loose the marriage
And live with fear afterwards?
What if he finds out afterwards?

You cant start a marriage with d wrong foundation. Let her free herself pls.

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Kachigifto3: 6:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
if you lie to keep your relationship you will still lie to maintain it,then will you stop lying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by wickyyolo: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
And live with fear afterwards?
What if he finds out afterwards?

Nahhh, he won't
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
LMAO.

I hope you don't tell him the truth. I hope he finds out on the night of the wedding so he can subject you to a lifetime of emotional and mental torture on a scale so unlike the world has ever seen, one so glorious and grand...assuming he's got the balls to.

Silly girl.

3 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sinaj(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
wickyyolo:

Nahhh, he won't
why are you so sure.

You forget someone out there knows the truth too.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by makydebbie(f): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
akankemi1:
my sister, abeg how did u do it that virginity trick? grin
She should answer oo, some of us want to learn. grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by stainless239(f): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds abeg wetin u use

A sister needs something lyk dat........

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ipobarecriminals: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
sad dnt tell him if u dnt want to see his rrd eyes/he may use it against. u later. in future. Beta move on with ut wedding. U nor even invite council of Eiders here
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by rapheal5(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
The fact that u outsmarted him believing he disflower u.....Will create something no one can predict btw u and him cuz he would like to know how u planned it so perfectly that he think he disflowered u 4 real.....knowing he was a fool to fall for fake virginity would be disastrous so it's better not to tell him the truth or you ruin your marriage your self....

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by funshint(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2017
what else do u want to say again..atleast u guys hv alrdy hv sex. and he seems satisfied; what else do u want again. Telling him anytin won't make him trust u d more; infact tins might just get worse. Put emotions aside o; wisdom is highly required here so far u're not going to cheat on him in d future. Trouble dey sleep, u wan go wake am. Just ask God for forgiveness and let peace be still...my 2cents

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by ipobarecriminals: 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
basic23111:
try this method....use needle and thread to close ur public wide p***sy. #ONIRANU
how is she oniranu/useless ?We all have past escapade..Free her
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by olanrewaju99(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Just keep it to yourself, if you tell him now he will loose trust in you forever. seek God forgiveness and be loyal to him. some things can't be change.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by enigmatik1809(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2017
Eish...so sad. confess n b forgiven
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by wickyyolo: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
why are you so sure.

You forget someone out there knows the truth too.

This thing is not intellectual, when the truth comes out he won't care anymore.

The Coochie is power

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

I shake my head in disbelief as i sip my J.D from a Coke plastic bottle, and ponder to myself, well we do we like setting problems for ourselves. For something inconsequential as virginity; has now become something else, it has now turned to lies, deception and pretence. Anyway all the best, this drink won't permit me to give a reasonable advice. cry

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by MabraO: 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

Wots so special about this?
I don’t know y u place so much importance on this virginity stuff something some girls give without thinking twice about it.
To cap it all up u guys already had sex so in naeto c voice ‘kini big deal’?

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by 989900: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
I know a doctor. lipsrsealed
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Lexusgs430: 6:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

Keep it yourself....... Some secrets are better left unsaid and some secrets would follow us to our graves....
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by sniperwolf(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lol!!! My guy go dey expect tight püssy
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Ladyjumong(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
i pity your man. smh....
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by bimbotua(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Get the necessary courage and tell him na... not like it was intentional...i hope he understands
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by NotU(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

just stop lying

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Mac2016(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Most people commenting are missing out something. She has slept with the man already and to him it was a satisfactory virgin test. He has "deflowered" you nao.. Just forget about the whole story and keep your marriage plan on track and enjoy it! But next time, lie of all kinds are bad

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
I wish I have energy to type how a woman scattered her 6 months marriage just because she tell her husband her past. Forget those people saying you should tell him what you have done. Focus on your marriage plan and move ahead. We all have our dark side.
Again, don't ever tell him.

Cedarseeds:

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by babadee1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

You were still a virgin. Being sexually molested against your will by a man in your neighbourhood doesn't count as far as your virginity is concerned. Put your mind at rest and get married in peace.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Ladyjumong:
i pity your man. smh....
another weekend has passed and I am still not married, please cry with me cry

2 Likes

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Henrypraise: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Gluhbirne:
The fear of him not marrying her shouldn't be a reason not to tell him her truth and walk in her peace. A man who's for her will forgive but if he leaves her over this then it means she dodged a bullet b/c he's definitely not for her. If she doesn't tell him now the guilt will continue into their marriage and if she ends up telling him then (one's truth always comes out one way or the other, especially where close-knit relationships are concerned) he will be more upset that she didn't tell him beforehand and there's no telling how that that will affect the dynamics of their marriage.

d mind of a man is different from dat of a woman, even if he goes ahead to marry her, cos dats d moral tin to do after she has confessed, she will still need to answer questions in regards to wat she did to her vgina, who is d man, so on dis day n dis day were u just fooling me? so many questions will come up, even if d man doesn't ask dem to her, trust me dos questions n tots will hunt her marriage till eternity...
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Some people won't read the opening post yet call me names. I was 15. I didn't even know what sex was. The man is long married and will never admit he did that. My fiancé wouldn't have believed my story then. I doubt he would now...
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by dvkot(m): 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
@cedarseeds listen up girl DONT, i repeat DONT tell him, since you said when he had s3x with you he seems satisfied and to him he thinks hes the one that deflowerd you, let it be like that, you made a mistake by lyin to him but now the truth will cost you ur marriage... honestly if i am your guy i would rather not want to know. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
What did u do to ur virgina or did u use juju on him or how come he believed u were a virgin when u already lost ur virginity?? Women oooo
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Kondomatic(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
makydebbie:
She should answer oo, some of us want to learn. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Kind Of A Woman Every Man Dreams Of (Picture) / "Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / Kenyan Man Chops Off His Joystick & Throws It To Dog, Says It's Of No Use (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.