Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48165 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

sad sad
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
op, im sorry to say this.. You are a FOOOL

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by AntiWailer: 6:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
come for slapping.

There is a way i will slap you that common sense will locate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

I was happy for you till I saw early 20 most girls at that age are exploring Or in relationships just for relationship sake all the best bro

NOTE Sorry it seems I responded to you instead of OP

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by EmekaBlue(m): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Everybody go dey give advise like experts

Just see una lives

3 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by johnstar(m): 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmn
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Her aura is toxic, let her go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.

Did u notice from his write up....he deliberately and happily took the girl away from another guy??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Templa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Dude, get a room and by the time you have removed the log of wood from your body you quo realize your self again...
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by erimmy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Bros the picture of your gf or we won't believe your story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Truflexunits(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
You need to visit omega fire ministry for a deliverance, anu ofia.... Better use your brain on how to double ur income that girl will eat you till you become empty and still dump your dumb ass.. Idiat

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by macaphan007(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.
Deep bro.....very deep,what goes around comes around.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
have u seen her when she is ill? maybe using the toilet? maybe early in the morning so you can smell her breath? maybe when she eats beans and releases a loud fart?

you need to see all these things because they are obsession killers. you will quickly realize she is just a girl and not all those things ur young childish mind is telling you.

every man gets tired of admiring a woman. you will soon get there. doesn't mean u should stop loving her sha. though it won't be unwise especially when she dumps you very soon. tik tok tik tok tik tok
I dey tell you.. Esp when she comes out from the toilet and you perceive the horrid odor emanating out from it.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by chronique(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
when i was your age,i had a lot of pretty girls crushing on me cos i used to be very cute way back. i was never crazy about any girl. my joy with ladies then was having a pretty girl accepting my proposal and after a while,i'd get tired of it all... but then one way or the other,i grew up and found myself in a situation close to yours but not as bad as yours. the point is,at some point in our lives,we'd always pass through these phases. it's good you're still very young. as you grow older and mature,you'd certainly outgrow it. if you really love her,give her a little space and dont overdo things. you still have a lot of years ahead of you to date other girls who would make it seem like she actually isn't as pretty as you thought and you'd get used to these things.

9 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Amberon11: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
lol
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by SimonRose(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by whitebeard(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op u sound fine to me...u have no idea how many guys are trying to feel the way u feel rite now..
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by I888(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

you are doomed
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by U2ice(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Soon una go start to querrel n argue for phone....karma is playing out my friend

Just kuku kill usef...best way out

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Maj196(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are in for a long thing
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by dingbang(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thou shall not worship a female..

Reminds me of the Film. The legend of the seeker
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by FaithZion2(f): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chai Buhari see what u've caused now����� no baga should quote meooooo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by sunmarouk(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
locust:
You snactched another guy's woman. You need help afterall. No do dat kain thing again. And no, she isn't perferct.

Guy, there is no free single lady anywhere (only In rare case). We all had or have our girl friend either by snatching or when she just broke up a relationship.

5 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Hades2016(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
Na better slap fit your face

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
You would heal.... go out and approach girls... it doesn't matter if you look like a fool... when you get enough rejections, you would start getting phone numbers... by then you would forget her.

Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by makky555(f): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Your personal text says you only live once but you're sounding like you have an extra life after now....

My dear love is a strong word and a sleeping dog i guess you woke it rather early..try hooking up with another to help your obsession.. Good luck

Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Early 20's? Reality never hit u man, u better dump the lady and focus on your future

3 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Hakeem12(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
well, these might be signs that you have been jazzed, cos I don't know why you gonna be checking your girl's post on social media every now and then. Sounds like something a stalker would do. Secondly you might be suffering from a compulsive disorder, get help.

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Earlmikky(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
pls can someone tell me d scores between canada women vs u s a women

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by suremanpatriot: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
...ask ya sef this question,will u marry her right away if she gets pregnant for you, because positive obsession ends in,marriage ;as a doc,u need to stay focused on what really want a pretty girl u idoliz or ya potential wife. grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Alariiwo: 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
@OP go and download 21 questions by 50Cent and listen to it

If you become a cripple or blind tomorrow(God forbid), then you'll know you've been fooling yourself all along.
Women are not to be trusted. You have one, she has two (or even more)

Wake up and stop being a sissy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.