Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48157 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Gourdoinc(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
dingbang:
lol am like ..will i still be attracted to my wife if she gets so so fat and shapeless... Such things just run through my head
that why you should marry a woman with a beautiful soul. it never wrinkles, sags , fattens or smell.

that's the only way one can have some sanity while viewing the mass of flesh possibly wrapped around a wrapper while her hair is undone.

anyway that's also maturity. to know nothing lasts forever and beauty wanes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
The earlier you realize that NOTHING belongs to anybody, the better your life.
Even YOU aren't yours, let alone another person.
LOVE is not possessive. So stop saying you are in love.
People die everyday leaving girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, kids,..... behind.
Where is the ownership?

Only u can help yourself
REALITY fall on u grin

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by wristbangle: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op I guess this is your first time in relationship.

You are still very fragile when it comes to love matters which has finally drifted you into your current state of illusion (lust).

I don't know how you want to do it but maybe the reality of life would reset your brain from the fantasies you are living with now.

How can you place so much importance on a lady who already have a big comma when it comes to decision making of heart.

I hope you quickly manoeuvre from this obsession hence focus on your career before you hit the bed rock.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by lastmessenger: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you
we all know what you are looking for in the girl. When you eventually gets it,the love will vanish.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by awesome4: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
Uchenduin:

This is what happen when kids enter wat they are not up to.

You should face your studies nd concentrate on your future in stead of wasting your years in stupidity

Am 31 this year.av not had any gf neither am i thinking of any.

Av put all my youthful energy acquiring degrees nd certificates.
If you see my CV now you will agree that wat is happening to you is pure madness.

Last month i even enroll in another 5years degree program believing too well that the future has been taken care of wt good foundation.

Bro. tahis is wat you should be working on not to come here nd be splitting out these trash as a result of trying to belong in the 21st century devilish trend

Hmmmmm shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by rajiraymond(m): 6:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't know may you are a student or not, all I noticed is that you are jobless.

Try to be engaged in doing something.

And you will appreciate later.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by bezimo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Were you not aware she had a boyfriend..
Someone said you broke the Bro code...I hope you don't turn out to be sleeping with married women.

Woman that you know has a guy, leave her alone, beautiful available decent single girls full everywhere.
Now you are obsessed with the girl..I can tell it is likely not going to end well. I hope you channel your energy to other profitable stuff..
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Amberon11: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
so you remember ishawuru? pls what does it mean?
doctimonyeka:
you need deliverance!!!!!!

Ishawuru fall on you dear.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Focus on your education and a source of income, you are too young to be losing sleep over bae that you will eventually lose
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by collinsdeity: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Best Peice of advice u can get from Me is...
go to Romance Section
check Hardon thread on Dating Drills
start from page 1 to last page come back after 1 week and give testimonies BroBest Peice of advice u can get from Me is...
go to Romance Section
start from page 1 to last page come back after 1 week and give testimonies Bro
Best Peice of advice u can get from Me is...
go to Romance Section
start from page 1 to last page come back after 1 week and give testimonies Bro

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by KingRex1(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Uchenduin:

This is what happen when kids enter wat they are not up to.

You should face your studies nd concentrate on your future in stead of wasting your years in stupidity

Am 31 this year.av not had any gf neither am i thinking of any.

Av put all my youthful energy acquiring degrees nd certificates.
If you see my CV now you will agree that wat is happening to you is pure madness.

Last month i even enroll in another 5years degree program believing too well that the future has been taken care of wt good foundation.

Bro. this is wat you should be working on not to come here nd be splitting out these trash as a result of trying to belong in the 21st century devilish trend
Not like I don't agree with you but its different strokes for different folks man,. Your target might not be his.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by doctimonyeka(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
Amberon11:
so you remember ishawuru? pls what does it mean?
lol.. Lemme Google it..
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Uchenduin: 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
bolaji777:
my brother nothing surpass prayer, be pray for this situation, and try to build yourself to get out of that emotional thinking this is normal situation.
it is not prerequisite to marry your first dating, what usually common in this world is that, you will toast/woo someone's girlfriend and go along with her and get marry. since her ex boyfriend isn't your relative before, forget initial stage that she told you she has lover before, guys are always confuse girls, that is simple thing
don't commit suicide because of love oo

A pity to English language
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by garymathew: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
If u are new in the game, come and pay ur tithe. All of us were lover boys until girls broke our heart. Who u EPP
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by masks(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
like I'm supposed to advise you? hmm....she told you she had a guy and you went ahead and won her off her guy....Now the bugs eaten even deeper into you....brov....you sure you really love this girl? Why not ask yourself this question and when you can answer it then you would have helped yourself. True love ain't obsession and jealousy.....
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by sisisioge: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Holy smokes! Pele. Someone once said to me " if you're forking someone and it feels right, you tend to find the person too cute".

Try to find another cutie to pour all your attention on. You will be shocked how meager your feelings are.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by ola0089(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
You snatched somelse girlfriend and you don't want to loose her, my brother ur village people will surely snatch her from you....
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by urvillagepeoplee(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
borisyeltskin:
Young Man, Ur village pipu are dancing shoki with ur destiny... u nid Jesus
if we sound u now people will say we are bad.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Atk1nson(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

You met her in a relationship,smart guy like you, you chanced the other guy.

Now you are feeling insecure, that someone else will chance you.

It's alright o
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Damfostopper(m): 7:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
This iidiot thinks I get time to advice sumone who snatch sumone's girlfriend.... don't av time for the son of a biitch

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Ronie24(f): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
U make sense Bro and for the Op common sense fall on U
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Rhodiumic(m): 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
have u seen her when she is ill? maybe using the toilet? maybe early in the morning so you can smell her breath? maybe when she eats beans and releases a loud fart?

you need to see all these things because they are obsession killers. you will quickly realize she is just a girl and not all those things ur young childish mind is telling you.

every man gets tired of admiring a woman. you will soon get there. doesn't mean u should stop loving her sha. though it won't be unwise especially when she dumps you very soon. tik tok tik tok tik tok
Bro, you said it all. Mine is if i see a girl i like and the obsession thingy starts developing, i will jst have a mental picture of how she will look when pregnant, her swollen legs, frequent spits etc especially if there is no money( if neglect my future because of a girl, God forbids). My brother always have this in mind. "Money Over Bitches".
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
sunmarouk:

Guy, there is no free single lady anywhere (only In rare case). We all had or have our girl friend either by snatching or when she just broke up a relationship.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by 99foxxy(f): 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2017
How can I advice you when I'm in the same train like you?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by fabrestove: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Bros,E better make woman break your heart now before u get old,the earlier the better
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Mariangeles(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
That obsession that you feel right there is your punishment. people like you only take interest in what belong to others. Things don't just happen unless We encourage them .

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by thunderbabs: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
U r now jazzman.....u v bin jazzed frm d spirit to the physical...... Apostle mus hear of dz shocked
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by oluwakayode25(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Been there..Done that...Kpele o...Take comfort in the fact that its a phase and it will most likely fade...Enjoy love while it lasts...You have a long way to go..
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Mariangeles(f): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
OBINNAMAR00457:
dont be left out you re the next winner
First drop free game for testing...
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin play video game from morning to night everyday... u ll forget ha
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Mariangeles(f): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
donsimo:

Why do all girls think it's first love. Did op say it was?? angry
Lol...girls and love...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / See The Conversation Between An Online Female Beggar And Myself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.