Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48166 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Ishilove: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
Haaaa, first love...
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Oselu28(f): 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
I don't blame u dear, too much bleeping
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by freeman95(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2017
You better no allow woman run u mad grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by NigelCundy: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
donsimo:

Amen!!!.
Op just pay the price, you should know there are consequences for everything you do. So just suffer your own share in peace.

By the way did I tell you that being clingy is what makes girls leave there boyfriends. They don't like"weak " men.

All it take is another you to come around and rip op.
There's a way you can be moderately clingy. Everything has to be done with sense.. Not common sense o
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by nelklyn(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
First don't listen to anyone saying you stole someone else's girlfriend...until married no one is any body's possession...even when married a wife or husband shouldn't be viewed as a possession rather as a partner...and if she didn't want to be with you as at the time she wouldn't. Probably people making such comments are possessive.

As for your obsession...is it possible that you think so little of your self, because you seem to think you don't deserve to be with her or even with someone better. Work on having positive thoughts about yourself and like someone suggested, reduce the amount of time you spend with the girl, it might hurt but it's better you cry in secret knowing that you are the one partially imposing the hurt on yourself, at least you have a form of control over the degree of sad feelings you will encounter. Eventually your feelings for her will diminish.

Lastly, no situation or person is worth killing yourself for. You have a bright future ahead of you...study the best way you can and think about acquiring some skills in whatever area of interest you like.

3 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
"The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide."

sorry to say but your head is not correct

4 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Ctrlsolutn: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Most pple hav had similar experience n overcame it, u too wl.

In btw, make sure you ain't always idle.

GO AND BUILD UR CAREER OR MAKE MONEY.

If you run after these indomie girls, you wl surely loose money n most probably ruin everything,BUT GO FOR MONEY N YOU WL SEE DEM CHASING YOU EVERYWHERE

,,,,,,Son, i heard 100% of ur problem is abt women, they ain't 1% of mine- JAy-Z.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Guyman02: 10:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:

thanks so much.
This is not my first love actually. not even the 10th (lol). I just can't figure out why I love her so much.

Astute liar

If she is not your first real love then why are you obsessed with her?

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by fowlyansh181(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:

thanks so much.
This is not my first love actually. not even the 10th (lol). I just can't figure out why I love her so much.
because your mind has deceived you into thinking she is the most beautiful girl you have dated . Do you know the same feeling you'd feel if someone just buys you a new iPhone 7, or a new PS4 pro, or a new car , you'd cherish it so much but after a while you just gradually start getting tired of it, you are in the initial stage.. cheat on her with another girl to break off it
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by chigo003(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
I will comment when I finish my mango

2 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
is there anything like a perfect human being, I don't think so... Na dem type go shit wey toilet go full and house go dey smell like say dem dey rear pig for there... dem go dey do like baby onike wey no dey shit or piss for public....most of them Na fake life dem dey live ooo.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by saasala(m): 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:

Am not married....I can't discuss my financial status...but her she's completely a mess....

Do not consider her out of pity bro. She left you when you needed her most. She could repeat same thing if you marry her. In fact stop chatting with her seff

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by joinnow: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

Its Infatuation not love you are experiencing. I shall revert to give u solution
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by ipledge10(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Benita27:
Why are some of you accusing him of snatching another guy's girlfriend?. If the girl was actually in love with her boyfriend she won't have agreed dating the op. Not to mention; double dating both guys.

Op, how you feel about this girl only happens to teenagers or adults going through their first love. Those who've mastered the act no longer feel this way 'cause they could put their emotions in check. To break out of obsession, you'd have to decide to, and start starving yourself of the things you do frequently pertaining her. Get your mind busy with work, it helps. Start calling her less, if possible, deactivate the account you often use to monitor her social media activities. Start saying "No" to some of her demands without looking back and you'll gradually break out of it.
This is the most important advice anyone can give to him. Talking from Experience
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by donnaD(f): 10:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
chai see love oo, i don't think nija guys are still romantic like this?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by VeecThorr(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP, have you fuckedddd her though? This one that you want to kill yourself. Is the pussy that good? grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by anigbajumo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oselu28:
I don't blame u dear, too much bleeping

3mych bleeping has nothing to do with wat is happening to him.Law of karna is @work,feeling same thing happened to the previous guy.......
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by balogunmuktar(m): 10:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
Try to ignore her for few days, I know it is childish but she will grovel at your feet forever. Guys getting obsessed with their girlfriends does not seem decorous, but having the woman you love get obsessed with you is the phenomenon that seems seemly. You are a man, overcome this and step into another level of maturity.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by fof1: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

U REALLY TRULY NEED DELIVERANCE FROM SUCH OBSESSION. THIS IS PLAIN LOVE WITHOUT NOLEZ. JEALOUSY AND ENVY ARE PARTNERS IN A DECEITFUL RELATIONSHIP. U MAY NOT BE BUT BE VERY CAREFUL THAT U DO NOT END UP BEING ENVIOUS TO A FAULT. TRYE LIVE DO EXIST BUT SHE CAN NOT BE AS OBSESSED AS U ARE TALKING OF URSELF. DOES SHE LOVE US AS MUCH? I DOUBT OTHERWISE, SHE CAN NOT BE EXPLOITATIVE. BRCAREFUL.PLS REFRAIN YRSELF AND RETURN TO URSELF.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Divinerace(m): 11:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Someone like u made me loose a woman I loved so much when I was in nigeria....I loved this girl more than my life....she's my first love...I hardly eat in my work place so I can save enough for her needs Cox she's in school on the process I developed ulcer....am still SUFFERING it today though it's not as serious as then....did u know what a guy made her leave me....a guy like u made her say to me....EZENWA MY MUM WANTS ME TO GET MARRIED AND UA NOT READY YET....I told her how can she marry someone she didn't know..and her reply was EZENWA I LOVE U BUT THERE'S MORE TO MARRIAGE THAN LOVE OR MARRYING A CUTE GUY....I asked why she said it she said nothing but am an Igbo guy I understood she meant what am giving her is not enough to take care of her, her younger sister and widow mother but the truth is her mum didn't want her to marry she only wants to leave me for a rich guy.....uptil today she's not married yet...only few days ago she chat me on Facebook asking for forgiveness....that all men coming her way are wicked and cheats none is serious with her...that's it like she's cursed
are-u-married?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

Thank God you said way back !!! grin grin grin grin Wetin happen? You didn't age well?
lmao
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by rayobaba(m): 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
I laughed wen i read u almost commit suicide.
If u commit suicide, then she wl continue jejely with d other guy.
See, u are feeling ds lust as d relationship is fresh. Seriously, no big deal abt any girl. I dont like d part dt she now knows ur weakness and tends playing wt it now.
See, girls need guys to be complete no matter who she be. So see urself as d boss and use ur sense instead of running around her. Why would u use ur last card to be buying things just to impress her.
Big boys chase money not girl and girl wll in turn fall in place.
Na for ur eyes another guy wl collect her wen u are broke.
Boy!! Is like u are idle.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by ACE1010: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
My boy you're not in love but lust. You shouldn't be obsessed with anything not even with a woman at your age. Abi them do you?? Go commit suicide nau!! Abi your mate no dey yonder??
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
god2good:

Dont worry. not all lady dey go toilet

They all do and I know it. My problem is, why throw it in my face? Do your own thing and leave me alone. If you have a date, eat properly a day before up until the end of the date.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Dalyjay(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

Ehyah, my ex was has beautiful has a goddess till she broke my heart, i was like dis den, but naw my heart is now made of stone...ion care about dem again, dey re not to be care for like an egg
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by vengedre(m): 12:11am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:

thanks so much.

Keep kwayet my friend it is... grin grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Swagztv(m): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2017
Uchenduin:

A pity to English language
hahahahahaha na now i cool down read d grammar
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by dmgr(m): 1:44am On Nov 11, 2017
Benita27:
Why are some of you accusing him of snatching another guy's girlfriend?. If the girl was actually in love with her boyfriend she won't have agreed dating the op. Not to mention; double dating both guys.

Op, how you feel about this girl only happens to teenagers or adults going through their first love. Those who've mastered the act no longer feel this way 'cause they could put their emotions in check. To break out of obsession, you'd have to decide to, and start starving yourself of the things you do frequently pertaining her. Get your mind busy with work, it helps. Start calling her less, if possible, deactivate the account you often use to monitor her social media activities. Start saying "No" to some of her demands without looking back and you'll gradually break out of it.

You always know just what to say.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Realali(f): 2:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

Guess you're a broke guy only a broke guy think the way you thinking about a girl at your age... You try to work and get money first then you will see how sweet this life is.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by farellstone: 6:01am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

Download Frankie j's obsession, listen to it and you will be ok.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by SleekyPosh(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
donsimo:

I would like to know this girl. Just to see If it's jazz or not.
I won't offer you advise, simple reason, you could have caused the death of another man, and when yours starts to loom you want out. No No my friend , you mustn't eat your cake and have it.

Any way that said, does the girl have an aura, if she does then I can help, not easy to deal with that type.

Try sleeping in a bath tube filled with water, it must cover your head, wait a while then try and think of her, you shouldn't feel obsessed, bu t if you do.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by perryy(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2017
Just as the other guy lost her to you, so shall you lose her to me .

That is my advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.