Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48168 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Psoul(m): 6:49am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

Bros, sincerely, if you could go back to ur books and dream about your education and future, always checking on ur books, becoming scare of failing ur courses and disappointing ur future, I tell you in few years to come you will one of those guys that every organization will be looking for and you will have so many brilliant babes beckoning for ur attention.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.
Mehn! u make sense
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by matchlessanne(f): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2017
According to what the op stated in his post.. I don't think he's in love with the lady and since he described the lady as too beautiful n too perfect, he feels he can't get another like her and therefore, he's reason for being clingy. And that kills any relationship...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Ralphdan(m): 6:59am On Nov 11, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

Bros calm down
U no be guy shoooo
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

I pray she dumps you. she told you she have a boyfriend and you still went further. so is your type that cause problems to others relationship. I pray she dumps you when you need her most. think if what you may cause to that guy.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by harriet412(f): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2017
Amberon11:
my then best friend saw all these about me (except the loud fart part,lol) but continued with his obsession. even when he didnt see me for years kept calling and texting everytime until i eventually gave in.

gay
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by friendl: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2017
GOD go help you ,..women take advantage of weak men
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Bibi294:

Sheybi u can read and write?

Right back at you.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by adegeye38(m): 8:12am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

my brother, you are in Love,

the feeling that you can never get a girl as perfect as her, you thinking about her all the time, the dreams, the calls, the feeling to see her and be around her always and so on

are symptoms of a man terribly in Love

I have been in your shoes before, but the moment you start feeling as if she is doing you a favour by dating you, then there is a problem

It should never be like that

You loving someone, should not make you a fool, nor should it make you stupid, nor should it take away your brain

she might be your weakness now, but dont show it,
and try to get your self out of dat as fast as possible, you shouldnt change who you are to satisfy someone else

and If you continue dat way you will start being taken for granted, and you might not wise up until d relationship ends and you will be left dejected and d damage will already have been done
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

u an idiot for not knowing that they are many fish in d river
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by zigi(f): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

pls ignore my bad English. Thank youe

Just stop collecting pocket money from your parents or guardians and believe me u will lose d obsession cos ur new obsession will be how to survive ....

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2017
saasala:

Do not consider her out of pity bro. She left you when you needed her most. She could repeat same thing if you marry her. In fact stop chatting with her seff

Am not even thinking of marrying.....gods forbid....am gonna stop chatting with her too
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Krisddon: 9:51am On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

It's normal with kids. when you join the men's club and think back, you will realise how stupid you were cos you're simply lust.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by stephinnoyewole(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2017
Uchenduin:

This is what happen when kids enter wat they are not up to.

You should face your studies nd concentrate on your future in stead of wasting your years in stupidity

Am 31 this year.av not had any gf neither am i thinking of any.

Av put all my youthful energy acquiring degrees nd certificates.
If you see my CV now you will agree that wat is happening to you is pure madness.

Last month i even enroll in another 5years degree program believing too well that the future has been taken care of wt good foundation.

Bro. this is wat you should be working on not to come here nd be splitting out these trash as a result of trying to belong in the 21st century devilish trend
And everybody must b like u?
U need deliverance Bro,at age 31 no gf and ure happy?

Only few pple are only helping the op. @op, I'll love if u can pm me,check my bbm pin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by bb1000: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2017
U just have to stop thinking about her. She is currently a distraction in ur life. When you contnue to show her how important she is to u she will no longer value you. Try to play hard to get once in a while . I bet you ifu dont u will surely lose her. Av been in ur shoes before. Moreover keep other friends very close to you so that If she finally leaves u would have other options

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by LEGHEND(m): 12:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

kill the b*t*h grin
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by luvuinxs(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Keep on loving her
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2017
Akpe030:
I think the op forget to add that the girl left her other bf because he was cheating ,violent which was a result of his age maybe, even though the 3parties are adults. 28age.
He also forget the girl accepted to be his friend not date him despite his joblessness ND brokenness, to a point she bought clothes for him ND fed him, stood by him ND fasted for him till he got a job. This girl even moved just to be in the same state with him.
ND u r lieyin to say u snatched her from her Bf.
Is now I know pipu can lie.
Watch out for the girls own story... Lemme have a chat with her... Omor c lies oh
U also forgot she is a graduate and working class, so y sound like she is one teenager.
U claim to love her, bt on nairaland u call it obsession.
Can u tell us Wat caused her to say it's over?. ND r u sure u have never told her it's over.?
Lmfao!!! What the hell are you talking about? I'm just 23..
Bro you miss road gan!
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by makky555(f): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2017
Alariiwo:

You tell him na.. na fight?

Moreover you look like a teenager, what do you know about life?

I'm not fighting any body my son.. Well I am indirectly telling him now...
And I'm not a teenager boy... I bet I'm older than you
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Jbfranklin: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
try fucking her ...........
an opinion.....

just joking bro all you got to do is ... ask her to show you they baba that did they medicine

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
Op you just need to enjoy it while it lasts. Worry less about stuffs you can't control. There's nothing wrong with feeling the way you feel about her. You just have to be careful
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by oblaak(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
I like to handle this type of case. I wonder why you people enter into relationships. What a waste of time. If only you knew what happened behind the scene for someone you swear to love and loves you also, you would curse this world.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Seanjay(m): 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2017
obi4eze:
Because you are afraid of losing her, you will surely lose her.

I can dig bro... D Girls You Are Afraid To Loose, Are The Ones You Will Actually Loose..

That's one thing with obsession
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by nini007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

go and read ur book
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Engr1(m): 12:01am On Nov 13, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Young man do not worry na she dey give you wetin dey make your heart go skra ta ta ta ! Na still she go give you wetin go reset your brain not to fall in love helplessly but you can be rest assured there is no happy ending in this story that I can swear with my life.

Na so craze dey start

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by timisquare82(m): 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2020
Your soul is tied in marine kingdom you need woli agba to deliver you now before it's too late
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Daytrader1: 7:48am On Aug 14, 2021
How's this relationship doing today?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Viral Video Of A Groom Performing "Tai Chi" At His Wedding Ceremony (pix/vid) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.