Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,553 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48175 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
chronique:

my brother,the thing tire me cos me sef nor understand wetin do me. i been dey form for girls that year sha... grin grin
there are people you must have felt were ugly way back,only to see them years later looking very cute. there are also people who look less attractive as they grow older. just a few maintain it all through.

Yea, you are right oh ! Very right ! There is a girl i used to crush on back in the days, she didn't age well. Chaii she looks old now. Life is unfair.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by toprealman: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you
....we are still in our early 20's....according to you.
Love and infatuation are not one and the same. Focus on your academics/career. Be a good energy marshal, you are burning your batteries bro.....my 1P.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by DaBillionnaire: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

Twale baba!

Love doctor
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by jaxxy(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

I thought u were a bad boy bt now Uve turned u to a softy. Im just joking. i understand how u feel kinda. U just hv to reverse ur steps or attitude intentionally. Ur being clingy and its making u weak and needy somehow. Try to allow her to be herself and free and try not to be clingy and obsessed with her. Think about urself more and give her sm space without calling or texting. Get busy with smtn productive like work or skol and u will find ur self again.

Dont mind people telling u trash dat she was seeing sm1 wen u meet her. Shes not married or tied to anyone and since u not married to her give u self a break and don't kill urself. I give u kudos for even having the courage to indentify ur problem. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by slimpoet11(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
You are a rookie. Only a rookie will fall "helplessly" in love with a girl and give her everything she asks or requests for. You became desperate
When you give a lady all she requests for without noticing corresponding loyalty from her, her interest in you will naturally wane.

As a guy, you have to learn the art of making a lady yearn for you. Becoming too available by always being there at a beck and call will make her lose interest. You should have maintained a balance. You became a conquered territory. It's only natural for her to lose interest.

Now my advice...
Maintain a distance from her for a while till you regain control of your emotions. It's for your own good. It might be for weeks or even months. Stay away till you take charge of your emotions. I understand you love her. But extremities are not good. You almost killed yourself because you became hopelessly and helplessly attached to her. It's very important as a man to think with both your head and heart in matters of love. For now, you think only with your heart. Your brain is currently in the cooler. Once you regain emotional control, you will think clearly and make the right decisions for your future, whether to stay or not.
Of course, I know what I am asking you to do is hard. You will most likely take the easy way out - flowing with your current emotional attachments to her. But you will only subject yourself to more hurt in the future.

In the meantime, relate with other ladies to spread the emotions. Occupy yourself with other activities you love. Spend time with friends and family too. That will take your mind off the pain gradually.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Akpe030: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
I think the op forget to add that the girl left her other bf because he was cheating ,violent which was a result of his age maybe, even though the 3parties are adults. 28age.
He also forget the girl accepted to be his friend not date him despite his joblessness ND brokenness, to a point she bought clothes for him ND fed him, stood by him ND fasted for him till he got a job. This girl even moved just to be in the same state with him.
ND u r lieyin to say u snatched her from her Bf.
Is now I know pipu can lie.
Watch out for the girls own story... Lemme have a chat with her... Omor c lies oh
U also forgot she is a graduate and working class, so y sound like she is one teenager.
U claim to love her, bt on nairaland u call it obsession.
Can u tell us Wat caused her to say it's over?. ND r u sure u have never told her it's over.?

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by GaniuKazeeem(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by apokan200(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2017
You just an amateur and the girl nah street don't worry you gonna get over it when she leave you for someone else just like she left someone for you.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
saasala:

Are you married now? How is your finances right now, I hope say you don blow?
Am not married....I can't discuss my financial status...but her she's completely a mess....
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by richsnub(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
If u aint talking money then am not intrested
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by simpleswazy(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

u are in ur 20s don't worry u never know life u think it's all about loving a gal and not work hard for ur life I bet u in few month wen u can't wet her needs anymore she Wil Leave u... Den u Wil think straight
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Tolams16(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
PRAY!!
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Skillfullulu(m): 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.
can I at least get to know you? You just said the real truth....
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by piagetskinner(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
stories that touch the intestine
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by poweredcom(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
this one de carry woman for head hhaaa we wey we de bang dem anyhow de leave for their boyfriend

I don bang many gals wey their boyfriend gonde call dem I go de hammer dem doggy all cos dem want some few cash hahaha

I was once like you but I observed that no girl deserve to be loved toooo much cos their ways are not it

she will leave u definately if she finds another higher bidder hahhaa OK boy u still b e leaner for d field

na one shoulder dem de take carry woman o love hahaha she go laff ur face one day follow guy wey no get levels wey de drive range
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by chronique(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

Yea, you are right oh ! Very right ! There is a girl i used to crush on back in the days, she didn't age well. Chaii she looks old now. Life is unfair.

very unfair
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
As u steal person babe na so person go steal her from you. And pray no be me. Cos I go just propose
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by luminouz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

U have obsessive compulsive disorder... OCD or some crap like DAT!
The day I feel DAT way for a geh...is d time I cut off my dickhead...

Works every time OP...try it
Don't worry...ur P-cap will grow back undecided
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by joshrare(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

hey bro....
get a job and your future will be brighter and more beautiful than any girl...
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by ibedun: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Foolish Boy! Better start thinking how to make money, otherwise you dey play with poverty.

Oniranu love ko lover ni.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Augustap(f): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2017
You stole someone's girl and you're expecting to have her forever? I don't think it's gonna work.
You are in love with the wrong person grin

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Akpe030: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
The fact that u lie to nairaland is annoying, she is ur 26th
Pipu are nw giving u advice based on lies...
Watch out for the true story.
ND I will tell de girl to visit nairaland to c ur lies.
ND also ur family members will hear this.
Can u imagine
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
walegees:
The earlier you realize that NOTHING belongs to anybody, the better your life.
Even YOU aren't yours, let alone another person.
LOVE is not possessive. So stop saying you are in love.
People die everyday leaving girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband, kids,..... behind.
Where is the ownership?

Only u can help yourself
REALITY fall on u grin
I LOVE THIS.
More wisdom fałl on you bro.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by sweerychick(f): 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
if she can leave her boyfriend to be with you, what makes you think that she won't do the same thing to you and be with someone else? You would have thought about this while tryna make her yours when you were fully aware that she had a boyfriend undecided.. The sooner you start channeling your thoughts to more productive things the best for you. I just hope your obsession with her won't cut your life or hers short because it is people like you that will do stupid things all in the name of love.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by linked: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

Did I hear you say Real G? Guy you are a learner oh ! In-short, how old are you sef undecided
Old enough to be your father's brother at the least, and like your father I have a wife and a son.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Ditala(m): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Non essence!!! The private part that one can never endured to see even in the night,talkless of day time, should never ever be a problem to those men who are in full-control.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Pat081: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
Op is better 4u to go to hospital to c dr at ur age u re thinking of killing urself over woman? Woman dat re now more than men , u dnt think of how to b some body in life so dat ur parent will be happy 4u in future,pls stop thinking about killing urself kill urself is d best dat means one foolish and stupid brainless is goes
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by samsam2019: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2017
You don de mad small small
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by crisycent: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
You be wan commit suicide? because of woman? Mehn guy your parents should be ashamed of you! You are part of the reasons condom was made.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by tete7000(m): 9:28pm On Nov 10, 2017
This boy should find a job; he is really jobless
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
sweerychick:
if she can leave her boyfriend to be with you, what makes you think that she won't do the same thing to you and be with someone else? You would have thought about this while tryna make her yours when you were fully aware that she had a boyfriend undecided.. The sooner you start channeling your thoughts to more productive things the best for you. I just hope your obsession with her won't cut your life or hers short because it is people like you that will do stupid things all in the name of love.

If the sex is great, she won't leave tho
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by god2good: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

My brother, I have this problem as I type this o. Once a girl goes to toilet in my presence, it leaves a devastating impact on the way I feel about her. I don't know how I am going to handle marriage. It very easy for me to loose interest in a girl.
Dont worry. not all lady dey go toilet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.