Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,629 members, 7,820,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (48161 Views)

I Got Entangled In An Open Marriage But Jealousy Is Tearing Me Up / Please Help A Friend: My Girlfriend's Friend Is Tearing My Relationship Apart. / My Family Is Tearing Apart...im Officially Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by MightyHand(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

You seems to leave in old age, how many "mature girls" you can meet single this days?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by emsheddy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
I been wan call you idiot but make I pity you. Here's my number 07053551318. As you dey use your last money buy her gift to impress her, use am buy card to call me for the advice you need.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:

thanks so much.
This is not my first love actually. not even the 10th (lol). I just can't figure out why I love her so much.

Ehhhhhn? Not even 10th. You bad gaaaan oh !!!!

Biko come and teach us how you are doing it na !
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Mariangeles(f): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Khutie:
•••and yhu suppose to be an atheist? grin ATHEISM ain't for weakling Mr.LoverBoy
He's an atheist...?
No wonder...
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
linked:
Shut up!... That niqqa broke the bro code. If a girl sincerely say she is in a relationship a real G backs out! If she isn't happy with her present relationship she better break up and become ''available". @ Op this is just the beginning... I foresee heart attack... you go learn!

Beside, that girl is a confirmed cheat. She is no wife material, when she get bored with op she definitely gonna show some green lights to another perceived interesting dude. @Op the fact that she has a boyfriend and still decided to "flow" with you should have been the first red flag! No room for those kinda girls.

Receive Sense!

Did I hear you say Real G? Guy you are a learner oh ! In-short, how old are you sef undecided
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by tomtyte02(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Chybeibe:
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.

God bless your brain. Spot on response
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
Uchenduin:

This is what happen when kids enter wat they are not up to.

You should face your studies nd concentrate on your future in stead of wasting your years in stupidity

Am 31 this year.av not had any gf neither am i thinking of any.

Av put all my youthful energy acquiring degrees nd certificates.
If you see my CV now you will agree that wat is happening to you is pure madness.

Last month i even enroll in another 5years degree program believing too well that the future has been taken care of wt good foundation.

Bro. this is wat you should be working on not to come here nd be splitting out these trash as a result of trying to belong in the 21st century devilish trend

At 31 ? Guy. You are doing yourself oh. Honestly, the villagers are on your case

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Lexusgs430: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

Please I need help!!! please

pls ignore my bad English. Thank you

Let's see her picture first, before we know why she dey scatter your dada .......
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by iphanyi10(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
"i cant live without you"..lie from the pit of hell!
is this your first ever girlfriend cos i dnt understand this obsession
thank God u av admitted u av a problem, goodluck in solving it.
girls are not oxygen, you can live without them!

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by kpolli(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

There is this girl I've been dating for few months now. Her beauty is one of a kind, she is down to earth. But she lemme know she has a boyfriend, I said no problem. We started getting along, we do things together, walked together, party together. In fact she never wanted me to do anything alone.

She started loosing interest in her boyfriend. She hardly pick his calls, they argued on phone everytime. Things started falling in place for me until her brothers infact everybody told her to dump me. They said the guy love her blah blah. The pressure was on her then one night she told me we should break up. She cried out her eyes, I told her I'll be fine so she would stop crying. The next day I started crying, I couldn't handle the break up. I cried like a baby. I was depressed,If not for God and my friends I almost commit suicide.

She said we should get back together that she can't live without me. We got back together again that's when the problem started. The relationship is now very strong now, I started feeling jealous and insecure. We spent more time together than before. We are still in our early 20's. I'm getting obsessed over her. I used to dream about her every night. I always check her FB page every minutes to see her new post. I used to call her and text her all day. I'm not myself anymore. Her image is always on my head every seconds. I'm not serious with anything again expect her. I'm always afraid I can't find someone as beautiful and perfect like her. I'm scared she will leave me one day. I always used my last money to get something for her just to make her happy. I'm even thinking about her right now. Now she has know my weakness and she is now playing with it. I'm not always like this, I want to go back to my normal self. This is more than love, Somebody should help me on how to escape from this obsession!!!

So you called a girl who cheats on her boyfriend perfect... I guess cheating is part of what makes her perfect
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Adaumunocha(f): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
Keep ur mind busy with other things
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Coldfeets: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
OP you must be kidding abi?

What is this love you guys are always talking about?

I cannot even feel it for another human being talk less of being obsessed with another person.

Maybe I will one day but deep inside me, I know I won't... will never be able to love another human being up to the point of being obsessed.

Anyway sha good luck to you but no go kii yasef o becos of one girl wey be say tomorrow if assuming say you no dey, she don find another person dey fall in love sharp sharp wit the pesin...

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by MightyHand(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
u are the cause of ur problem, you shouldnever make a woman a priority in your life, lest you fall. admit she's out nd build your strenght out of her world.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Lexusgs430: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2017
Uchenduin:

This is what happen when kids enter wat they are not up to.

You should face your studies nd concentrate on your future in stead of wasting your years in stupidity

Am 31 this year.av not had any gf neither am i thinking of any.

Av put all my youthful energy acquiring degrees nd certificates.
If you see my CV now you will agree that wat is happening to you is pure madness.

Last month i even enroll in another 5years degree program believing too well that the future has been taken care of wt good foundation.

Bro. this is wat you should be working on not to come here nd be splitting out these trash as a result of trying to belong in the 21st century devilish trend

And what would be the use of all this degrees and certificates, if by the time one wants to enjoy life, life is already over ?

4 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
KingRex1:

Not like I don't agree with you but its different strokes for different folks man,. Your target might not be his.

Biko, abeg leave that guy o. His villagers are on his case. At 31, he has no GF. nor even tasted Punna ! He's chasing Masters/PhD.

Abeg na who tell am say those Professors are not living their Life to the fullest?

3 Likes

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
chronique:
when i was your age,i had a lot of pretty girls crushing on me cos i used to be very cute way back. i was never crazy about any girl. my joy with ladies then was having a pretty girl accepting my proposal and after a while,i'd get tired of it all... but then one way or the other,i grew up and found myself in a situation close to yours but not as bad as yours. the point is,at some point in our lives,we'd always pass through these phases. it's good you're still very young. as you grow older and mature,you'd certainly outgrow it. if you really love her,give her a little space and dont overdo things. you still have a lot of years ahead of you to date other girls who would make it seem like she actually isn't as pretty as you thought and you'd get used to these things.

Thank God you said way back !!! grin grin grin grin Wetin happen? You didn't age well?

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Organs(m): 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2017
Kondomatic:
You don't deserve any help at all. She told you at the initial stage that she was seeing someone, you are supposed to respect her relationship and back out but you didn't. You broke the bro code, you're the reason the other guy lost her, I wouldn't have cried if you committed suicide when she attempted to break up with you because you caused the other guy same pain.
Thing is, if you can't stop thinking about people's girlfriend then you're obviously going to start fvcking married women someday.

Bros, i salute you and agree with you 95%. You are correct, although, me personally, if person say she get boyfriend, i will leave her alone. If things, e.g work, school, assignment bring us together, i will just be friends, now if she starts complaining about her bf etc i will stay out of it and if she now wants to be with me, i will discourage it, but, if sincerely, i repeat objectively and sincerely, the boy is a jackass, i.e the girl is a good girl and the boy is messing around, and not respecting and appreciating what he has, ol boy its his loss and my gain period. I will not, i repeat i will not run him down, but if she comes crying on my shoulder again and again and me i sabi say na the guy dey mess up, i will wipe those tears away and kiss those lips and take complete ownership of a good, good girl.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by tunize(m): 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
U really don't need help cos even d best advicer now u nor go listen to am I have been there before e go only clear tin smtn happen NVR u give ur strength to any woman go read prov.31
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Chukazu: 7:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
your problem is simple..."YOU don't have work!"

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by mamuzoOMAH(m): 7:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
stealing another's man girl thereby putting pains on the other guy. and yet u want a jolly ride. I hate ur type. type that derive joy in hurting other peoples feeling. when u knew she was dating somebody else, u should have just let her be. instead u ended up causing pain for another guy. now u want our sympathy. may ur heart get broken over and over again. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by sirusX(m): 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Shawnnn01:

Young man do not worry na she dey give you wetin dey make your heart go skra ta ta ta ! Na still she go give you wetin go reset your brain not to fall in love helplessly but you can be rest assured there is no happy ending in this story that I can swear with my life.
That’s true...a lady that can leave her man for another would surely leave him when someone new comes by...fact!!

Pluto16
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by jeffjoker: 7:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Guy stop watching zee world jare,u almost committed suicide over one gal,is her pu***y like cardi B(ma pu***y glitters its gold)

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by jydeskill1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
You just nailed it.
Chybeibe:
First love is always like that but we all got over it and dated another person and we are still alive and doing ever better.

Don't worry, you will get over her, you will see her faults and realize she is not as good, as beautiful and as perfect as you think, you feel so now cos you are in love.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by talk2percy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
The beautiful ones are yet not born, u no dey hear am? Chill, no gree make this girl kill u oh, if u die because of her, she will start fucvking another dick the next day. And u just said u made her broke up with her guy? What goes around comes around. Be prepared oh, cuz u will lose her very soon. Buh u won't die, u will only feel what the other guy felt, simple!
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 10, 2017
tomtyte02:

God bless your brain. Spot on response
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by saasala(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
ezenwajosh:
Someone like u made me loose a woman I loved so much when I was in nigeria....I loved this girl more than my life....she's my first love...I hardly eat in my work place so I can save enough for her needs Cox she's in school on the process I developed ulcer....am still SUFFERING it today though it's not as serious as then....did u know what a guy made her leave me....a guy like u made her say to me....EZENWA MY MUM WANTS ME TO GET MARRIED AND UA NOT READY YET....I told her how can she marry someone she didn't know..and her reply was EZENWA I LOVE U BUT THERE'S MORE TO MARRIAGE THAN LOVE OR MARRYING A CUTE GUY....I asked why she said it she said nothing but am an Igbo guy I understood she meant what am giving her is not enough to take care of her, her younger sister and widow mother but the truth is her mum didn't want her to marry she only wants to leave me for a rich guy.....uptil today she's not married yet...only few days ago she chat me in Facebook asking for forgiveness....that all men coming her way are wicked and cheats none is serious with her..

Are you married now? How is your finances right now, I hope say you don blow?
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
Gourdoinc:
have u seen her when she is ill? maybe using the toilet? maybe early in the morning so you can smell her breath? maybe when she eats beans and releases a loud fart?

you need to see all these things because they are obsession killers. you will quickly realize she is just a girl and not all those things ur young childish mind is telling you.

every man gets tired of admiring a woman. you will soon get there. doesn't mean u should stop loving her sha. though it won't be unwise especially when she dumps you very soon. tik tok tik tok tik tok

My brother, I have this problem as I type this o. Once a girl goes to toilet in my presence, it leaves a devastating impact on the way I feel about her. I don't know how I am going to handle marriage. It very easy for me to loose interest in a girl.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by chronique(m): 7:59pm On Nov 10, 2017
cruchenutii:

Thank God you said way back !!! grin grin grin grin Wetin happen? You didn't age well?

my brother,the thing tire me cos me sef nor understand wetin do me. i been dey form for girls that year sha... grin grin
there are people you must have felt were ugly way back,only to see them years later looking very cute. there are also people who look less attractive as they grow older. just a few maintain it all through.
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by Gourdoinc(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

My brother, I have this problem as I type this o. Once a girl goes to toilet in my presence, it leaves a devastating impact on the way I feel about her. I don't know how I am going to handle marriage. It very easy for me to loose interest in a girl.
lol. they are human na. don't be so hard on those slayqueens u slay. think about it less and try not to enter the toilet when they are done. cos seeing those minute shit which remains when they don't flush well might make u send her put of ya house
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by franzis(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
E be like say you don be millionaire ... I wonder why a guy would be obsessed with a woman... Guy occupy ur mind and thoughts with constructive things, challenge yourself
Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by mastermaestro(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2017
AntiWailer:
come for slapping.

There is a way i will slap you that common sense will locate you.

Re: Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! by mastermaestro(m): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pluto16:
Guys I need your help!!!

Please try to read all,

You wanted to commit what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Convince Your Boyfriend To Wait For Sex? / Sex Worker Confronts Customer Who Refuses To Pay Her (Video) / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.