Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (16000 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Don't tell me what to do...im not ur slave..u only show ur stupid!ty in this very warm afternoon..

U react coz it's true...NIGERIANS always fight over petty things & best example is urself...
sorry ma u see it's morning here in Nigeria not afternoon wink

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
MhizTahra

Told you I got issues with it... undecided
Oh yes,I'll call you when I get back from church.kiss
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
[/s]

Safedavid you Barefaced thief! The minute I observed that your response doesn't even correlate with her comment, it dawned on me that you most likely pilfered this article. If you're gonna copy an article, at least give credence to its original author;

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/Racism-thrives-because-black-nations-fail-_19196594&template=MobileArticle

I knew you were as dumb as an empty can of sardine, which is why you couldn't even steal the right content! Does this shiit explain why blacks hate themselves? A potential rapist like yourself wouldn't know since the gutter education you were bedevilled with doesn't afford you the knowledge of proofreading. Asinine asswipe!

Carry your albino face comot here. You are not on the level. Go find low lives to quote.

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Oh yes,I'll call you when I get back from church.kiss
Okay
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes, what she said is true, Nigerians don’t like each other we know but she has no right to say it to us like TF??! How many Nigerians has she ever met, has she even ever been to Nigeria to come to that conclusion? If you go to Filipino or wherever she’s from and speak against her people, don’t you think they’ll Lynch you?
Is she the only non Nigerian on romance land?

As long as it's the internet and she broke no law, she has every right to speak the truth..

You attack her for speaking the truth, so my dear Lady how many times have AMERICANS attacked you for bashing of Donald trump online?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Yes, what she said is true, Nigerians don’t like each other we know but she has no right to say it to us like TF??! How many Nigerians has she ever met, has she even ever been to Nigeria to come to that conclusion? If you go to Filipino or wherever she’s from and speak against her people, don’t you think they’ll Lynch you?
Bae! It's not like I'm supporting what she said tho, but she doesn't need to come to Nigeria to see that nau, it's all over nairaland. Speaking about Nigeria now, Nigerians need to get a grip. The hate for each other is too much.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

yeah !!don't know how soon I would come to lag..will holla you when I'm around wink
Alright ma.smileycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
gringrin I just deh observe nne

how you spending this sunday,,you wanna come take me out??wink
I am beginning to observe you thoroughly.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Carry your albino face comot here. You are not on the level. Go find low lives to quote.

Nairalands resident bastard has nothing to type! Dumb fvcking waterway cururu! You have an I.Q the size of a mustard seed so I don't expect anything short of googled disses from you grin

You will hate your very existence if I start with you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Well you got a point I guess, but she the only non Nigerian I’ve seen that shades Nigeria and Nigerians, this is not the first time I’m seeing it. But I guess it’s her opinion.
DrinkLimca:
Is she the only non Nigerian on romance land?

As long as it's the internet and she broke no law, she has every right to speak the truth..

You attack her for speaking the truth, so my dear Lady how many times have AMERICANS attacked you for bashing of Donald trump online?

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am beginning to observe you thoroughly.
happy observation undecided
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:
My pictures eh?shocked I am faceless.sad

No she cannor say that.tongue
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

Nairalands resident bastard has nothing to type! Dumb fvcking waterway cururu! You have an I.Q the size of a mustard seed so I don't expect anything short of googled disses from you grin

You will hate your very existence if I start with you.

See this mumu. Who you wan start with? If I start with you online and otherwise you won't even be able to get up. I think since this nairaland brawl has taken a new turn it will be time for me to start with some people after all if I see you physically one on one my goons go end you. Look at this idiot, you don't understand the article I pasted for her to read, you come on here to ridicule me. Nigga lets do this shit physically not online here.

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by MissWrite(f): 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
[/s]

Safedavid you Barefaced thief! The minute I observed that your response doesn't even correlate with her comment, it dawned on me that you most likely pilfered this article. If you're gonna copy an article, at least give credence to its original author;

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/Racism-thrives-because-black-nations-fail-_19196594&template=MobileArticle

I knew you were as dumb as an empty can of sardine, which is why you couldn't even steal the right content! Does this shiit explain why blacks hate themselves? A potential rapist like yourself wouldn't know since the gutter education you were bedevilled with doesn't afford you the knowledge of proofreading. Asinine asswipe!

Izzdat what he did? Dude is funny AF! Nice catch.

2 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 03, 2017
So you too you want to join and shade Nigerians abi angry
Y’all shouldn’t just conclude based on what you see on Nairaland. Personally, I hate it when foreigners talk down on Nigeria/Nigerians, especially when they aren’t even any better. Like the typical case of a pot calling the kettle black.
I’m my mind I’m always like shut it and face your own country’s woes. Lol.
makydebbie:
Bae! It's not like I'm supporting what she said tho, but she doesn't need to come to Nigeria to see that nau, it's all over nairaland. Speaking about Nigeria now, Nigerians need to get a grip. The hate for each other is too much.

2 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
My pictures eh?shocked I am faceless.sad Er?my nor hear am ooogringrin
Eh eh ok make I go ask queen maybe she go show me ur face
No she cannor say that.tongue
*joke I dey joke oo*gringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

happy observation undecided

Don't give me that face jor. I will submit a report of my findings next week.

Happy Sunday.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by iamJ(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2017
And they will say they have lifes offline

Off to church cheesy

Bia owerri mechanic, I check as many dp as I can check, if I don't check ur dp how can I insult you na? I get my goods from there, with ur mighty forehead that takes 60% of your head

Op u're an attention seeking leach, didn't insult u B4 but now u deserve it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

See this mumu. Who you wan start with? If I start with you online and otherwise you won't even be able to get up. I think since this nairaland brawl has taking a new turn it will be time for me to start with some people after all if I see you physically one on one my goons go end you. Look at this idiot, you don't understand the article I pasted to her, you come on here to ridicule me. Nigga lets do this shit physically not online here.

Simply follow me back.

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:
Your head is even there jae.. Even without meeting Nigerians, she has enough evidence on nairaland here to backup her statement ...Its like some nairalanders here can't survive a day without hating on people... Keyboard warriors,cowards in reality... Radarada sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
BluntBoy:

Don't give me that face jor. I will submit a report of my findings next week.
Happy Sunday.
I wish you same dear smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
MissWrite:

Izzdat what he did? Dude is funny AF! Nice catch.

He's a known petty thief on this forum. The same guy stalked a lady in this section until she got his wretched ass arrested. He ditched his old moniker for this new one to save face.

4 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:
*joke I dey joke oo*gringrin
That is if she has seen my face.tongue
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:

What prove do you ve to justify ur point
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
That is if she has seen my face.tongue

Eh eh ok ogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 9:12am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

Simply follow me back.

Mail me @ziraalison@gmail.com
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

Mail me @ziraalison@gmail.com
I did that long before following you.

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Slayer2: 9:14am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

I did that long before following you.

Albino Mail me directly. The email I used for this account is a temp mail. Common sense should have told you that's the reason I dropped the mail directly.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:15am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm pretty sure she knows the different people behind both monikers. Keep me out of this next time, thanks.
I wasn't keeping you in, just making it clear since she is so dumb. Duh.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by makydebbie(f): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Y’all shouldn’t just conclude based on what you see on Nairaland. Personally, I hate it when foreigners talk down on Nigeria/Nigerians, especially when they aren’t even any better. Like the typical case of a pot calling the kettle black.

Ahn an! So I never get license to shade Nigeria? embarassed

Okay, now not talking about her, let's face me. You're talking to someone who has spent over a decade of her life in Nigeria. I saw this among my friends, classmates, neighbors.. Etc.
Not all tho, but there's the stereotype about every tribe which is not necessarily 100% true. Now I've deliberately ignored nairaland and what is being displayed here.
You now see why I get permission to shade Nigeria? tongue

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha,,I have uploaded another one to help him jack off his miserable life out grin

lemme be observing the sweet thread biko cheesy
See sexiness.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Word.winkwink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Re: Coping With An Impotent Husband And My Journey Into Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.