Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (16016 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2017
Op I can’t believe you took things to heart so much??Just small insult that they insulted you and you’re having nightmares? Lol. You should ask around, people have gone through worse shît on this forum but they still strong and very much around because they realize that it’s probably one broke, ugly m’fucker with daddy issues that’s saying shît. Because a person that’s truly happy and fulfilled in life won’t have so much bitterness in them.

That said, don’t take Nairalanders seriously, especially the touts with runny tap mouths on romance section. If you see them real life, you’d have nothing but pity for them, very miserable and pathetic creatures. This is the only escape they have, they can only thrive by being bitter and trying to bring other people down to their level so they can feel a bit good about themselves. So you shouldn’t take it to heart, once they say any terrible thing to you, just pity the ugly things and try not to exchange words with them. They need our prayers and love.❤️

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:

None at all. Just do your thing.

I personally don't see any purpose behind opening a thread and asking people to rate you though..

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2017
My dear I been seeing the way she always subtly shades Nigerians especially the females but I won’t be the one to call her out
Blackhawk04:
See her wide mouth like Nigerians undecided
How many Nigerians do you know personally apart from the dimwits you were unfortunate to roll with?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by tosyne2much(m): 8:23am On Dec 03, 2017
The rate of joblessness and idleness is the reason why people throw tantrums against people they may never meet in their lives
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by banre(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2017
op so wetin u want make we do 4 u now??

why do u even have to upload ur pics? u got the highest revolt of your life online and u came back to bicker abt how bitter you were/still are.
there are lots of handsome guys on this forum that hardly seek attention or upload pics for other people's validation (trust me i know lots of em). kindly move on with yo life and quit yappin' cos if u can't, u just gon keep deleting accts one after the other.
Happy sunday to y'all. grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Op I can’t believe you took things to heart so much??Just small insult that they insulted you and you’re having nightmares? Lol. You should ask around, people have gone through worse shît on this forum but they still strong and very much around because they realize that it’s probably one broke, ugly m’fucker with daddy issues that’s saying shît. Because a person that’s truly happy and fulfilled in life won’t have so much bitterness in them.

That said, don’t take Nairalanders seriously, especially the touts with runny tap mouths on romance section. If you see them real life, you’d have nothing but pity for them, very miserable and pathetic creatures. This is the only escape they have, they can only thrive by being bitter and trying to bring other people down to their level so they can feel a bit good about themselves. So you shouldn’t take it to heart, once they say any terrible thing to you, just pity the ugly things and try not to exchange words with them. They need our prayers and love.❤️
The OP obviously cannot receive the amount of hate, crucification and blackmail I have faced on this forum nah cheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk01: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Dundee...it is actually Filipino and I spelt the 'f' as 'ph' intentionally but you are too dumb to know that anyway. Let us do this some other time when I actually have time to deal with your racist ass.

Btw, just incase you were thinking this is Rola, you are mistaken.

I'm pretty sure she knows the different people behind both monikers. Keep me out of this next time, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

U dey laugh abi..gringrin
Lmao.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2017
He for don deactivate cheesy
tosyne2much:
The OP obviously cannot receive the amount of hate, crucification and blackmail I have faced on this forum nah cheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:29am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Lmao.
Nor worry we go soon start our owngringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Op as a mature adult human, this should not be surprising to you, as its not just base on nairaland only..
Its a general human problem, and this is why there are words like jealousy, frustration and haters in our dictionaries...

It's either you ignore them and do your thing or you clap back at them, but the best is to ignore because there is a saying that says" silence is the best answer given to a fool..
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
angry
Oh ogirl u dey vex?grin
Incase u ve an option am a good refree oogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
mhistahrah how you ??smiley
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm pretty sure she knows the different people behind both monikers. Keep me out of this next time, thanks.

Oh ma gawd wha tha fucck !

2moniker
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Hi Greiboy,what happened to us(arsenal) yesterday?I am yet to recover from the heartbreak.

Blackhawk04 and Queensekxy,you pipu are crazie.grin

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
wink
Martin0:

Oh ogirl u dey vex?grin
Incase u ve an option am a good refree oogringrin
cheesy
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Hi Greib.oy,what happened to us(arsenal) yesterday?I am yet to recover from the heartbreak.

Blackhaw.k04 and Queensek.xy,you pipu are crazie.grin

grin happy Sunday sweetie smiley
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Number one broke and frustrated nigga is suddenly dishsing out advice
DrinkLimca:
Op as a mature adult human, this should not be surprising to you, as its not just base on nairaland only..
Its a general human problem, and this is why there are words like jealousy, frustration and haters in our dictionaries...

It's either you ignore them and do your thing or you clap back at them, but the best is to ignore because there is a saying that says" silence is the best answer given to a fool..

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
duduade:
Lool. So our can't stomach Lil insult.. You are coward.. In as much as I detest that Airforce1, he still no send anyone but continues uploading his horrible looking living room
grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by IamSINZ(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Slayer2:

[s]

Mumu what do you understand by my comment up there. Let me educate your old old demented brain a little that's if you can comprehend what I will tell you because it's evident iamJ didn't teach you anything educating about blacks, him own na just to they decieve you with fake love love they collect your money.

Racism is rife in black nations. Small Jamaica is up front with big Nigeria as having great potential but mired in ennui, corruption and racism. China, USA, Russia, Europe call the shots and back it with cash or nukes! Racism in America will wane when we stop our minstrel show and build Jamaica. Global racism will fade when rich Nigeria goes nuclear and is seated at the top table. We may change hearts, but the ability to say "or else" is the power the world respects. Black nations fail and this feeds global racism. We are our worst enemies.

Did capitalism cause racism? Marcus Garvey was on track with economic and military plans. The best capitalists were colour blind African, Arab and later European men who founded offshore slavery; and I am open to reparations from all of them. But I would like to put a lick on 'Cudjoe' in West Africa for selling my grandfather of the fifth power to white people. I do not forgive Africa.

Racism is not of slavery and rich blacks can't stanch racism as it's not personal it's national. Whites are powerful for eons; other races got there later. Blacks are powerless victims and purveyors of racism. Black power was good but misguided. To riot in white man's country can't help us as it is still his land; riot in your own and build it fool! Only a prosperous black country with the fearsome trappings of WMDs can halt racism. When China was communist -- known for laundries and food; and it was dissed -- it built economic success, WMDs and got respect. Other races ordered their folks, scientists invented, stole or borrowed technology and got to a point where they could destroy the world -- welcome to the head table! Every black nation is a satrapy. Ours, with the best brand, shames the new world negro; rich, big Nigeria shames itself and black people everywhere! Blacks can end racism but we will not apply ourselves!

Black nations produce few goods, mainly services -- wrong move! They live off nature's bounty -- tourism, beach, jungle, wild animals; to sing, dance, run, preen on a stage is what we do. Blacks do not produce basics -- sanitary napkin, car, gun, ship, toilet paper -- yet use them with impunity. Blacks do not pull their weight globally, even in farming, and lag on all metrics -- innovation, hard work, sacrifice, production, prosperity. They suffer for their performance deficits and use it to blackmail white people for aid. Prosperity and an equal capability for terror by one black nation anywhere will sound the death knell of racism everywhere.
[/s]

Safedavid you Barefaced thief! The minute I observed that your response doesn't even correlate with her comment, it dawned on me that you most likely pilfered this article. If you're gonna copy an article, at least give credence to its original author;

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/Racism-thrives-because-black-nations-fail-_19196594&template=MobileArticle

I knew you were as dumb as an empty can of sardine, which is why you couldn't even steal the right content! Does this shiit explain why blacks hate themselves? A potential rapist like yourself wouldn't know since the gutter education you were bedevilled with doesn't afford you the knowledge of proofreading. Asinine asswipe!

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Don’t you people have church to go to? Early Sunday morning y’all already fighting
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
Its kind of hypocritical how some people in this thread are accusing a lady of being a racist just for saying the truth because they want to use her to gain cheap likes and attention all in the name of defending NIGERIA..

this feminine hypocrites are the first to call guys on here as frustrated, jobless and use all sorts of vain words on their fellow Nigerians here on naira land..

words that are barbaric, insulting of parents and racist words, yet they gather like flies on poo to attack and bully another Lady just for saying the truth and for cheap likes...

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
IamSINZ:
[/s]

Safedavid you Barefaced thief! The minute I observed that your response doesn't even correlate with her comment, it dawned on me that you most likely pilfered this article. If you're gonna copy an article, at least give credence to its original author;

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/columns/Racism-thrives-because-black-nations-fail-_19196594&template=MobileArticle

I knew you were as dumb as an empty can of sardine, which is why you couldn't even steal the right content! Does this shiit explain why blacks hate themselves? A potential rapist like yourself wouldn't know since the gutter education you were bedevilled with doesn't afford you the knowledge of proofreading. Asinine asswipe!

shockedshocked

7 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by BluntBoy(m): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You mean Blackhawk 01 and Blackhawk 04 are actually two different people?
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
mhistahrah how you ??smiley
Mo gentle sistah mi.Chai,please have mercy on whoever you call sugarshit.We don't want another suicide.
Martin0:

Nor worry we go soon start our owngringrin
Lailai,old things have passed away.
Gucciqueen38:
angry
I dey vex gan,oya goan reply.angry

Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
Yes, what she said is true, Nigerians don’t like each other we know but she has no right to say it to us like TF??! How many Nigerians has she ever met, has she even ever been to Nigeria to come to that conclusion? If you go to Filipino or wherever she’s from and speak against her people, don’t you think they’ll Lynch you?
DrinkLimca:
Its kind of hypocritical how some people in this thread are accusing a lady of being a racist just for saying the truth because they want to use her to gain cheap likes and attention all in the name of defending NIGERIA..

this feminine hypocrites are the first to call guys on here as frustrated, jobless and use all sorts of vain words on their fellow Nigerians here on naira land..

words that are barbaric, insulting of parents and racist words, yet they gather like flies on poo to attack and bully another Lady just for saying the truth and for cheap likes...

4 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Mo gentle sistah mi.Chai,please have mercy on whoever you call sugarshit.We don't want another suicide. Lailai,old things have passed away. I dey vex gan,oya goan reply.angry

Happy sunday to y'all.
gringrin I just deh observe nne

how you spending this sunday,,you wanna come take me out??wink
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Mo gentle sistah mi.Chai,please have mercy on whoever you call sugarshit.We don't want another suicide. Lailai,old things have passed away.
Eh eh ok ooogringrin bredren mi don't understand u ooogringrin abeg go put ya pics so I go examine u eegringrin

My nor vex oogringrin nor tell queensekxy see wetin I talk ooo before she go say make u bash megringrin

I dey vex gan,oya goan reply.angry

Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah
Told you I got issues with it... undecided
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gringrin I just deh observe nne

how you spending this sunday,,you wanna come take me out??wink
Make I siddon beside you dey observe.gringrin

E go make sense but you're not in Lag.sad
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Make I siddon beside you dey observe.gringrin

E go make sense but you're not in Lag.sad
yeah !!don't know how soon I would come to lag..will holla you when I'm around wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Prophecy Time... Drop A Post And I Will Give You Prophecy.. / How Many Times Do You Masturbate Every Week ? / My Girl Is Secretive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.