Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,895 members, 7,810,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (46501 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2017
classicfrank4u:

just because ur brother has chosen to be a house boy dat he is, doesn't mean other men should do same. I jst hpe nd pray u gt married to a "real man" so u can try dat with him, and
get divorced aftr 7days . lazy thing..

Idiot. Houseboy for who exactly? His own children?

Self hating bunch of morons grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Seahawk: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
All these entitled silly boys

If you marry someone like me and you try to wake me up before 7:00am, you will be in big trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
classicfrank4u:

just because ur brother has chosen to be a house boy dat he is, doesn't mean other men should do same. I jst hpe nd pray u gt married to a "real man" so u can try dat with him, and
get divorced aftr 7days . lazy thing..
. Easy on her pls.She will understand when she gets married.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by lazygal: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mynd44:

She does not have a job. If she wakes 5am, what will she be doing ooooo?

He expects her to prove she can be a home keeper ..so ideally she is supposed to wake up before him so as to. Prepare breakfast,clean his house,etc

I wonder what kind of question you are asking ,you this. Chairman of unfair banning and vindictiveness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Seahawk: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
esthy86:
after spending numerous night in ur house,u now look for pointless reason not to marry her,dat she sleeps too much is not enough reason to have double mind about her,i guess de love is not their

Na dia way. The sex had gotten boring for him, so he’s in search of any stupid excuses he can find.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Man better me cheesy grin

I have my wears selected already, no make-up, no breakfast... lipsrsealed

You made me laugh!

Hmmm I need to sit around for 30 mins then grooming can take another 30 mins, oh and coffee for 30 mins grin

I wake up 2/3 hours before work to be able to function. I'm just not a morning person angry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't marry her. Just look for a woman that wakes up at 2AM or 3AM everyday. She cannot change.

Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

Mods please push to front page for more assistance

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ClitoPen: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
hahahah. Nairalanders i have heard alot about this forum. The funny ones, The bad ones, The annoying ones.. Nairaland jack of all sites
U see! Op u sabi sef!! grin Other census tags don show....so where does that comment fall under?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by bekpo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
chronique:

w
lol. i was shocked at the confidence with which she typed that but then,different strokes for different folks.

I can imagine what d man is going through! That same feelings when as a child u will be flocked and ur r expected not to cry but rather smile.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Xcelinteriors(f): 11:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
bekpo:

My sympathy goes to that ur house help, sorry ur hubby,na him marry u or na u marry am? Him for kudu d kook d food naaaa!
So helping me is crime abi? Anyway he's not complaining. You can turn yours to slave or slowpoke that is your paracetamol. We got married to help each both in kitchen, bedroom,bathroom just anywhere. Please don't quote me again thank You

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by LaudateIV: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
She has a job ohh. Work hours 8-4
How far is the office from her house? If she can wake up by 7a.m and still bathe, prepare breakfast and tidy the house before leaving for work at 7.30 a.m and still get to the office by 8 a.m, then what is the problem? When the kids arrive, she will either adjust her schedule to wake up at 6a.m, or she will become an entrepreneur, so she can have more time for herself. Chikena! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Jimi23(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
not for me, but for d home. Do u advice i buy break fast every morning when she's around?

Lazy ass abuser. Thats what you are. New to nairaland indeed. Yet you are already a pro at knowing that mods can push to front page? Hmn...obviously your topic is fvcking laced with lies too dude. You deserve to die lonely. If you work, how come you are home yourself until 7am when she wakes? See how you just dey emphacise "working class". Bet you're one of them broke ass old nigg.ers who leach on women for welfare.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Daeylar(f): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
So a man taking care of his own children, feeding, bathing his own children = houseboy or slave?

His own children??
All these slavedrivers so sorry lipsrsealed , "Men" undecided on nairaland won't kill me.

Mtcheww.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ClitoPen: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

For me, I like her type!! She's Natural, no filters and paddings. Being herself. She doesn't cover her faults. She doesn't use alarm to wake early and then show u this aspect after marriage....she s the homely type. Talk with her, nuture her if it's possible and you can..
My thoughts though....

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by LaudateIV: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
lazygal:
He expects her to prove she can be a home keeper ..so ideally she is supposed to wake up before him so as to. Prepare breakfast,clean his house,etc

I wonder what kind of question you are asking ,you this. Chairman of unfair banning and vindictiveness

I love this phrase! wink "Chairman of unfair banning and vindictiveness.." Permission to re-post it on other threads, Ma'am? I thought I was the only one that was on the receiving end of his multiple bans..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by bekpo(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

So helping me is crime abi? Anyway he's not complaining. You can turn yours to slave or slowpoke that is your paracetamol. We got married to help each both in kitchen, bedroom,bathroom just anywhere. Please don't quote me again thank You

That feeling when u r flocked as a child and u r not expected to cry but to carry a smile on ur face
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by BigIyanga: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
I run a company that deals with developing prototypes and manufacturing products from China.
I can you get u a chinese prototype wifey as per your specs and taste from China b4 manufacturing.

Let me know if you’re intrested.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by lazygal: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
LaudateIV:

I love this phrase! wink "Chairman of unfair banning and vindictiveness.." Permission to re-post it on other threads, Ma'am? I thought I was the only one that was on the receiving end of his multiple bans..... cheesy

My darling you have my full backing and permission

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by lazygal: 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
ClitoPen:

For me, I like her type!! She's Natural, no filters and paddings. Being herself. She doesn't cover her faults. She doesn't use alarm to wake early and then show u this aspect after marriage....she s the homely type. Talk with her, nuture her if it's possible and you can..
My thoughts though....

Guy,you come take know say she homely ? By her oversleep?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobodys(f): 11:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Her work hours are from 8am-4pm, So if she wakes by 7, Break fast and Kids nko? I Will assist definitely but She shouldn't just be Rolling on the bed.
so does she have kids now?. or you expect her to wake up by 5 and bath you...??... when she gives birth then she will adjust when the need comes ...as for now she only have herself to take care of.thats y she is single....and the mods pushed this to front-page sef....

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by davillian(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
After u must have oiled her all through the night u don't want her to sleep.
She is a working class wre u d one waking her b4?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
I don't understand how someone would want a lady who has no kids yet to wake up early just because he wants to marry her.
So you want her to start practicing motherhood now when she's supposed to enjoy a little?
Why don't you too start paying school fees for unborn children since you want her to start walk g up early to take care of your future kids?
Some people just like to ginger.Him sure she must have callculated her time before waking up by 7am. When kids come, you won't 've the one to woe her because she will authomaticaly adapt to motherhood.
Op is the kind that makes ladies dread marriage. The kind of men that will want to turn a woman to slave instead of a wife. Besides if your wife doesn't wake up to take cRe of your kids, do it. She didn't inpreganate herself and also you are both working. And I'm sure she does most house chores than you

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op, you urself no be husband material. It's part of love, accept her the way she is and work together to resolve it ELSE, Jezebel dey wait for you. angry
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by lazygal: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
LaudateIV:

But hurry up he has the habit of removing comments of pple that criticize him..there was a time I and another nairalander blasted him between our selves ..back and forth ..infact we finished him.just for me to observe that he had removed all the comments so that people won't also join in

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by victorian(f): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
Op you don't have any problem.

Waking up by 7am is not an issue.

At home, I wake up 6am, my hubby wakes up 4am. He doesn't wake me up around that time.. He wakes up our kids, bath them , bath himself. By 7am, have already prepared meals for the kids and package it in flasks. He only sips tea in the morning. Anyways that's in my home and everyone is fine.
Getting all worked up because she wakes up 7am is not something to worry about.
Relax on it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't understand how someone would want a lady who has no kids yet to wake up early just because he wants to marry her.
So you want her to start practicing motherhood now when she's supposed to enjoy a little?
Why don't you too start paying school fees for unborn children since you want her to start walk g up early to take care of your future kids?
Some people just like to ginger.Him sure she must have callculated her time before waking up by 7am. When kids come, you won't 've the one to woe her because she will authomaticaly adapt to motherhood.
Op is the kind that makes ladies dread marriage. The kind of men that will want to turn a woman to slave instead of a wife. Besides if your wife doesn't wake up to take cRe of your kids, do it. She didn't inpreganate herself and also you are both working. And I'm sure she does most house chores than you

you get small point but, you sef too yarn abeg...
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Blackhawk01: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
NnamdiN:
grin grin grin grin werey
ordinary 7am dey give this one wahala

This shows how complicated you guys could be. See his baseless excuse nii sad angry

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by AnthonyAk(m): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
lol only 4 months to marry person oh? no wonder mumsi dey ginger me
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by barcelona007(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

I will advice u to allow her sleep quick cos u refuse to tell us hw u use to hang her leg on d wall n make her screem till 11p.m my advice let her sleep by 6pm and she will wake bye 5am and u to allow ur cassava sleep to after u suffer person Pikin u come nairaland dey complain surooooo

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobodys(f): 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

dear . you shouldn't have replied that one self..... you just leave them with their opinion .it doesn't count....my greeting to your hubby jor.....
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by LaudateIV: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
lazygal:
My darling you have my full backing and permission
wink
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
Follysho707:

you get small point but, you sef too yarn abeg...
LOL. Na you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.