Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (46503 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by LaudateIV: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
lazygal:
But hurry up he has the habit of removing comments of pple that criticize him..there was a time I and another nairalander blasted him between our selves ..back and forth ..infact we finished him.just for me to observe that he had removed all the comments so that people won't also join in
Don't worry, am on it. Thanks! cheesy
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by NnamdiN: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

This shows how complicated you guys could be. See his baseless excuse nii sad angry
on behalf of all the complicated guys out there, we reject this one grin grin grin, his problem is spiritual

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by oriakuna: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2017

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by jorez: 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
my friend i thought you were into one big hell of a problem to tag it" she is not a wife material",from the way you complain i suspect you are not a husband material,so na only sleep you see you dey complain,mtcheeew! if you see some real problems from some women when their men still dey cope with na to run enter cementry go remain for you.Abeg look for another excuse and stop drawing undue attention

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Daeylar(f): 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:

I don't understand how someone would want a lady who has no kids yet to wake up early just because he wants to marry her.
So you want her to start practicing motherhood now when she's supposed to enjoy a little?
Why don't you too start paying school fees for unborn children since you want her to start walk g up early to take care of your future kids?

I love this
Some people just like to ginger.Him sure she must have callculated her time before waking up by 7am. When kids come, you won't 've the one to woe her because she will authomaticaly adapt to motherhood.
Op is the kind that makes ladies dread marriage. The kind of men that will want to turn a woman to slave instead of a wife. Besides if your wife doesn't wake up to take cRe of your kids, do it. She didn't inpreganate herself and also you are both working. And I'm sure she does most house chores than you

That's what he doesn't understand, she has arranged her time well and it works for her perfectly, but op says she must wake early, oh well, I'm sure the way she has arranged her time as she is childless now she will also rearrange when she gets kids but it seems op doesn't trust that she will do so and wants to see it in action.
He wants her to act like a mother when she isn't one. He wants her to change her lifestyle for no good reason other than he wants to. And he seems to think that only the woman should bathe, feed and dress the kids, he better change that mindset fast.

He asks if he should be buying breakfast when she is around implying that everytine she is around she is expected to make breakfast for him,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by LaudateIV: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
oriakuna:
Some men are just foolishly petty, thats how one bros broke off an engagement with me because i did parttime in the uni, he doesnt like my body cream he doesnt like my caller tune a list of lil unecessary 'doesnt likes',,@poster these r lil things u can overlook im sure there are more important qualities you saw which made you decide to take her to the alter in the first place
He should just have said he didn't like you. Body cream can be changed, once the money is available. Caller tunes can also be changed, just by pressing few buttons on the phone. All those other petty remarks are just childish excuses, to make him break off the relationship.

In fact, you deserve someone better...

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by specific: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
What you need to find out it is does she procrastinate matters? If she is the type that have a lot of things to do (office work, personal stuff etc) and she would rather sleep or watch TV/sleep rather than get shit done, I would say that could pose a challenge.

However, the fact that she likes to get full 8 hrs of sleep does not mean she does not get her stuff done. She might even be more efficient than your ass.

Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

Mods please push to front page for more assistance

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by jorez: 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
oriakuna:
Some men are just foolishly petty, thats how one bros broke off an engagement with me because i did parttime in the uni, he doesnt like my body cream he doesnt like my caller tune a list of lil unecessary 'doesnt likes',,@poster these r lil things u can overlook im sure there are more important qualities you saw which made you decide to take her to the alter in the first place
[/color]
oh pele,so that bros broke up with you....am available to take you in am not petty like him
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by oriakuna: 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
jorez:
[/color]
oh pele,so that bros broke up with you....am available to take you in am not petty like him
grin
jorez:
[/color]
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Rozaytee: 11:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
ifex370:
Op stop wasting peoples mb

Be kiafu
uncle he just needs advice Na... haba... lol
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by guji12(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hehehe.. sleep? Bross.. u dor stay house were there's a new born. Dat cries every minute both mid day/night.. wen d time comes she'll do it..
If it's just sleep.. den please marry her.. everyone has flaws
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by stuffs4me(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Are you marrying her because you love her or because you want to turn her to maid. That girl should dump you as soon as possible. I am self employed and it is my husband that do prepare my baby for school every morning. I will just wake up like 7am and prepare breakfast but he will be the one to bath him and feed him. We brought the baby into this world together and should take care of him together, omolomo o le wa pa iyaoniya( ask any Yoruba to translate it for you)

And who made your marriage the standard for everyone. Because you have turned your own husband into a slave does not mean all men should be weak vegetable slaves like your husband.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Xcelinteriors:
Are you marrying her because you love her or because you want to turn her to maid. That girl should dump you as soon as possible. I am self employed and it is my husband that do prepare my baby for school every morning. I will just wake up like 7am and prepare breakfast but he will be the one to bath him and feed him. We brought the baby into this world together and should take care of him together, omolomo o le wa pa iyaoniya( ask any Yoruba to translate it for you)
no mind sm men Na fools only d woman go die
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by oriakuna: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol..jus found out you are my brother
jorez:
[/color]
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by jorez: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
oriakuna:
Some men are just foolishly petty, thats how one bros broke off an engagement with me because i did parttime in the uni, he doesnt like my body cream he doesnt like my caller tune a list of lil unecessary 'doesnt likes',, of course i cried my eyes out was depressed as well@poster these r lil things u can overlook im sure there are more important qualities you saw which made you decide to take her to the alter in the first place

Am serious sorry i fail to include my...08166368993
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Take a pill op
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Chukapage(m): 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dimples129:

If she is working then yes! You do it regularly.
wait ,like he ain't working too bitch they should both share the chores and what she ain't working??I knw you will avoid that part wonder why all this cheeks abroad becomes sensless when they enter nairaland
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by miteolu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
T
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2017
specific:
What you need to find out it is does she procrastinate matters? If she is the type that have a lot of things to do (office work, personal stuff etc) and she would rather sleep or watch TV/sleep rather than get shit done, I would say that could pose a challenge.

However, the fact that she likes to get full 8 hrs of sleep does not mean she does not get her stuff done. She might even be more efficient than your ass.

She's a lady that loves things done at her peril. That's the reason for the fear ahead.... I will love to know and clear things up before going further
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by jorez: 12:01am On Dec 05, 2017
oriakuna:
Lol..jus found out you are my brother

yea i understand what you mean.....u too na my sist make we relate na beep me numb
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Pataricatering(f): 12:01am On Dec 05, 2017
Don’t marry her - it’s a robot you need not a human - you need a robot wife that you can program to abide by all your rules , quirks , eccentricities and shenanigans ! Don’t marry this one o !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by DedeNkem: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

8hrs sleep is good so there's nothing wrong there. An average adult needs minimum of 7hrs of sleep. It is not healthy to lose sleep. Some people need more sleep while some don't. 8hrs is great.

She only needs to sleep early like at 9pm and wake early if she has something to do early. Problem solved. Moreover, women automatically adjust when they have baby.

So let her enjoy her sleep and don't try to starve her of sleep in your home! You have nothing to worry about. You probably need a little more sleep!
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:02am On Dec 05, 2017
ClitoPen:

For me, I like her type!! She's Natural, no filters and paddings. Being herself. She doesn't cover her faults. She doesn't use alarm to wake early and then show u this aspect after marriage....she s the homely type. Talk with her, nuture her if it's possible and you can..
My thoughts though....
I have definitely learnt and read lots of advice in here, Both the funny ones, The reasonable one's and the myopic one's
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2017
DedeNkem:

8hrs sleep is good so there's nothing wrong there. An average adult needs minimum of 7hrs of sleep. It is not healthy to lose sleep. Some people not more sleep while some don't. 8hrs is great.

She only needs to sleep early like at 9pm and wake early if she has something to do early. Problem solved. Moreover, women automatically adjust when they have baby.

So let her enjoy her sleep and don't try to starve her of sleep in your home! You have nothing to worry about. You probably need a little more sleep!

Thanks for this, I think i will talk to her about sleeping early
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by ElsonMorali: 12:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:
Bathe children, make breakfast, get ready for work... while YOU do what I wonder?

Forever looking for someone's daughter to abuse angry

Feminist spotted.

Anyway, Mr. OP, early to bed, early to rise. Problem solved.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

If she dumps you now., you will be part of the people waling and crying on Nairaland on how she dumped you. You obviously don't know what you want. You are confused on whether it is a maid or wife you want?

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by oriakuna: 12:09am On Dec 05, 2017
Seen will buzz you
jorez:

Am serious sorry i fail to include my...08166368993
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2017
Jimi23:

Lazy ass abuser. Thats what you are. New to nairaland indeed. Yet you are already a pro at knowing that mods can push to front page? Hmn...obviously your topic is fvcking laced with lies too dude. You deserve to die lonely. If you work, how come you are home yourself until 7am when she wakes? See how you just dey emphacise "working class". Bet you're one of them broke ass old nigg.ers who leach on women for welfare.
Jimi23 or what you call yourself. If you noticed i Have been tolerating abuses and insults for d fun of it but one thing i wouldn't tolerate is THREAT TO LIFE, Telling me i deserve to DIE i would never accept it in anyway. Talking about knowing nairaland, Not everyone is a dumb fellow with low IQ, 24hours is a lot of time to study and understand an easy user interface site like nairaland. If u check my post i told you a friend introduced me in here, He definitely told me they are mods who are like whatsapp admins but not much like cuz dey do the posting outside the category u posted it to enable more views. Talking about broke and Jobless i would love to entertain you at our Xmas party on the 16th. If you in Abuja...
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by abike12(f): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2017
lol OP, is your own hand paining you? is it your sleep? leave the poor girl alone and go and look for the one that wakes up at 4am to wash toilet. iranu
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2017
I dnt get you in all of this. . .have you ask her why she wakes up late each morning, when she comes to your house to pass the nite? you said 11pm till 7am, have you ask if you guys do have midnight sex or 3 or 4 am sex. .this could make her over sleep and beside she feels, she is in safe hand by staying at your house to enjoy her sleep.,.i know she does not sleep over at her own place.....so guy no find an excuse to throw away this babe saying she is not a wife material. .maybe you have seen someone else and want to let her go with this wired excuses.......atleast educate her on going to bed early and waking up early...she is ur wife to be.so help her overcome it rather than coming here on nairaland to seek for help....shame on you!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Amos87(m): 12:28am On Dec 05, 2017
ofonike:
Buy alarm clock for her.
grin Make him come with just 5k. E get one wey my papa get in the villa. The alarm na one hand. I swear, If the alarn blow for her ear eh, she go dey wake by 4am everyday. No give am run o
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Jimi23(m): 12:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Jimi23 or what you call yourself. If you noticed i Have been tolerating abuses and insults for d fun of it but one thing i wouldn't tolerate is THREAT TO LIFE, Telling me i deserve to DIE i would never accept it in anyway. Talking about knowing nairaland, Not everyone is a dumb fellow with low IQ, 24hours is a lot of time to study and understand an easy user interface site like nairaland. If u check my post i told you a friend introduced me in here, He definitely told me they are mods who are like whatsapp admins but not much like cuz dey do the posting outside the category u posted it to enable more views. Talking about broke and Jobless i would love to entertain you at our Xmas party on the 16th. If you in Abuja...

Sharap there! Nairaland customer with various monikers.... Are you husband material yourself that you are still up at this time of the day? Which time you self go come wake up? Obviously you are one lazy ass, jobless, broke ass gigolo who complains about what you are equally guilty of...you just realised her salary nor go reach pay rent and feed you. After bunking her na to find a richer "working class" woman which you will never find...we know your type, houseboy material.. Yeye dey smell. Park well abeg. Na your greed go kill you ssimple.No one is threatening your life dude... And...do you have a life really? I doubt it...."working class" woman? Barawo banza.I take care of my wife's every need. Do the same puppet and retire from your career as a gigolo.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.