Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (46505 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by economia: 12:31am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

Mods please push to front page for more assistance
Op, how many yard of wife material do you need? If I were you I would take the yard of her wife material and look for the rest else where
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by mikolo80: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:

You smell like copper so you're safe tongue
why won't I be safe
when I get sense
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by generalcorper042(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2017
let her sleep early...so she will b able to wake early
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:38am On Dec 05, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
I dnt get you in all of this. . .have you ask her why she wakes up late each morning, when she comes to your house to pass the nite? you said 11pm till 7am, have you ask if you guys do have midnight sex or 3 or 4 am sex. .this could make her over sleep and beside she feels, she is in safe hand by staying at your house to enjoy her sleep.,.i know she does not sleep over at her own place.....so guy no find an excuse to throw away this babe saying she is not a wife material. .maybe you have seen someone else and want to let her go with this wired excuses.......atleast educate her on going to bed early and waking up early...she is ur wife to be.so help her overcome it rather than coming here on nairaland to seek for help....shame on you!
I updated it that i told her on 2 occasion, Yet she usually laughs over.. Okay here is how i went about it, On a Saturday morning when we were watching WWE recap, I called her by her nicky, And told her: shey you know, This your 7am waking up, would be difficult for you when little one's come, So we better start mastering the early morning act so that it won't be difficult for us in the latter day's, She said Is it my sleep,or is it dia sleep when the time comes we will train ourselves then (both d kids and herself
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Dcholeric: 12:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:

My brother is a real man!

He works 12hrs a day, 5 days a week. His wife works 12 hrsa day, 5 days a week, they have 2 children.

Within 4 years into his marriage he'd learnt to cook (wifey taught him). He works night shifts; so he gets home by 7.30am. He gets the children ready for school, makes breakfast, does the girl's hair, collects everything they need (by himself), from homework to whatever else the school requires that day.

He takes them to school, comes home by 9 am and sleeps until 3pm... I hope you're still following BOY!

He then wakes up at 3pm and brings them back from school, cooks and goes to work by 6pm when his wife gets home because she left 7am.

That's how partnership works! Everybody is in for the family! Loyal to their family. But you would never understand that. You guys want slaves like your lipsrsealed

If you were bought up right, you might be half the man he is.
your brother is a slave to his wife..
grin
I think what you actually prefer is slave-men.

op/ Realitycheck007 desist from reading her comment.
there are other women who are not man haters here...you should read their unsentimental advice

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Jimi23:

Sharap there! Nairaland customer with various monikers.... Are you husband material yourself that you are still up at this time of the day? Which time you self go come wake up? Obviously you are one lazy ass, jobless, broke ass gigolo who complains about what you are equally guilty of...you just realised her salary nor go reach pay rent and feed you. After bunking her na to find a richer "working class" woman which you will never find...we know your type, houseboy material.. Yeye dey smell. Park well abeg. Na your greed go kill you ssimple.No one is threatening your life dude... And...do you have a life really? I doubt it...."working class" woman? Barawo banza.I take care of my wife's every need. Do the same puppet and retire from your career as a gigolo.
u done? Ok.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 05, 2017
8hrs of sleep's what the doctor recommends...maybe you're the one with the problem.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Jimi23(m): 12:45am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
u done? Ok.

Fvck off gigolo. Treat a lady nice only then may you have a life, carcass.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
8hrs of sleep's what the doctor recommends...maybe you're the one with the problem.
Most of you all have been emphasizing on the 8hours of sleep recommendation. I am not against it, 8hours of sleep is alright by me. But what about she sleeps early? Maybe 9pm?. That's what she usually laughs about. She doesn't find it a problem waking up 7am
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Debbime(f): 12:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

Good people of nairaland, I am new to the thread so please bear my mishaps. Nairaland was Introduced to me by a colleague of mine at the office yesterday. So i said i should seek your advice on an issue bothering me.. Back to the topic.

Name withheld, My fiancee has been my girl for over 4 months now, and by early next year am thinking of taking it to the alter by God's grace but here is the problem....

On 3 or 4 occasions i have invited her to spend the night at my place, she do agrees but the problem is she over sleeps. She would sleep from 11 till 7am, A working class lady. I dunno how to tell her again, Cause i told her jokingly she laughed about it and said Is It my sleep. Imagine marrying her and she wakes by 7 or 8, Were is the time to take care of our kids nd d home I.E, Preparing breakfast and bathing the kids and also preparing for her work hour..... Please Nairalanders, Your opinions will be highly welcomed.

Chai, 4 months and you are already complaining. Is it not your house? Can't you get up and make breakfast and prepare the kids? Abi you married her to come and be waking up early. My dear, you never ready for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

get out of here
Is that one a problem.you have not met a lady that is about to be your wife cheating and you caught her red handed all she will tell you is
Get out of here you motherfucker,I cheated and so.
and come to think of it why you go invite your wife to be to come spend night with you.are you TOM AND JERRY that you don't know this is her trick of refusing sex
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 12:51am On Dec 05, 2017
amani63:
get out of here
Is that one a problem.you have not met a lady that is about to be your wife cheating and you caught her red handed all she will tell you is
Get out of here you motherfucker,I cheated and so.
and come to think of it why you go invite your wife to be to come spend night with you.are you TOM AND JERRY that you don't know this is her trick of refusing sex
Refusing sex? U lost me dia... How does it relate or even come close
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 05, 2017
The things I see on nairaland! So she'll do all the things you've listed before she goes to work every morning? You need a maid not a wife. This is part of the modern day slavery being talked about. Why can't she sleep until 7am?
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Dcholeric:

your brother is a slave to his wife..
grin
I think what you actually prefer is slave-men.

op/ Realitycheck007 desist from reading her comment.
there other women who are not man haters here...you should read their unsentimental advise

Poverty stinks undecided

So..she should stay home and they should have only 1 income? Or she should be superwoman and do it all, yeah?... Or he should only lift a finger when he wants to at his leasure?

The reality is 1 man's income can no longer fund a family. You think houses are cheap like they use to be? Or men go out and build huts for their wives?You need a reality check.

That slave boy is raising the future Black Female leaders of the white man's land, while you raise man-children and maids.

*Spit on your ignorant head

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Darla:
The things I see on nairaland! So she'll do all the things you've listed before she goes to work every morning? You need a maid not a wife
Not like i wouldn't assist.. On Saturday, I intentionally told her to go and be watching her favorite series. That am doing all the chores today, Not trying to brag thou. But just preparing breakfast, Bathing junior.. Those are the 2 things required of her, I normally love doing the car cleaning, sweeping, taking the kids to school and Arrangement of the house cause i love it personally especially changing position of things to try out new beautification setting. So i don't get why nairaland are shouting slave that am turning her to a maid. Please can you help me out

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Refusing sex? U lost me dia... How does it relate or even come close
why will you invite her to come spend a night in your place.what will happen if she do spend the night is it not sex for that night
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Dcholeric: 1:02am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:

Poverty stinks undecided

So..she should stay home and they should have only 1 income? Or she should be superwoman and do it all, yeah?... Or he should only lift a finger when he wants to at his leasure?

The reality is 1 man's income can no longer fund a family. You think houses are cheap like they use to be? Or men go out and build huts for their wives?You need a reality check.

That slave boy is raising the future Black Female leaders of the white man's land, while you raise man-children and maids.

*Spit on your ignorant head
so he should do all the work just to keep his fucking wife and family?

spits on rotten brain
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Chukapage:
wait ,like he ain't working too bitch they should both share the chores and what she ain't working??I knw you will avoid that part wonder why all this cheeks abroad becomes sensless when they enter nairaland

What are you on about

He's looking for a woman who will wake up before him, make breakfast, while feeding their imaginary child and getting herself ready for work.

I am telling him to share the duties and your telling me... what

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Dcholeric:

so he should do all the work just to keep his fucking wife and family?

spits on rotten brain

Read to comprehend.

They work the same hours and do the same duties at home. He doesn't do more or less than her, they do the same thing angry
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 1:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:

What are you on about

He's looking for a woman who will wake up before him, make breakfast, while feeding their imaginary child and getting herself ready for work.

I am telling him to share the duties and your telling me... what
You were getting me earlier on, but maybe too much response from you, made you lost count on my view. Wake up before me? I never said that.... About sharing duties have you asked your self other things like Car Cleaning, sweeping and dropping off the kids at school.... So what the fuss about her making breakfast and cleaning of the little one's while i do the rest
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 1:12am On Dec 05, 2017
amani63:
why will you invite her to come spend a night in your place.what will happen if she do spend the night is it not sex for that night
Permit me to say you have sex with your spouse every time you guys have a time to yourself. Wow
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
You were getting me earlier on, but maybe too much response from you, made you lost count on my view. Wake up before me? I never said that.... About sharing duties have you asked your self other things like Car Cleaning, sweeping and dropping off the kids at school.... So what the fuss about her making breakfast and cleaning of the little one's while i do the rest

Good night cool

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Dcholeric: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2017
Dimples129:

Read to comprehend.

They work the same hours and do the same duties at home. He doesn't do more or less than her, they do the same thing angry

now I have pushed you to your senses .

warning.
I am foolish ...but you will be more foolish than my thoughts can comprehend if you respond to my foolishness grin

if you must respond ....remember to insult me .
I am always here ...I may take a while but I will surely keep you company.

thanks for your understanding grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by 9cbaby(f): 1:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Good day,

do u want her to wake by 3am?some men sha.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2017
Realitycheck007:
Not like i wouldn't assist.. On Saturday, I intentionally told her to go and be watching her favorite series. That am doing all the chores today, Not trying to brag thou. But just preparing breakfast, Bathing junior.. Those are the 2 things required of her, I normally love doing the car cleaning, sweeping, taking the kids to school and Arrangement of the house cause i love it personally especially changing position of things to try out new beautification setting. So i don't get why nairaland are shouting slave that am turning her to a maid. Please can you help me out
If you love her genuinely, you can try to help her sleep on time. Some people require at least 6-8hrs of sleep to be able to function. If this is your only BUT about her, I don't see why you shouldn't marry her. She's not perfect and neither are you.
So:
1. Early to bed, early to rise.
2. Like most people have advised, buy her an alarm clock.
3. I believe when more responsibilities arise, you'd even beg her to get some sleep.
Good luck smiley

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by tolguy(m): 1:30am On Dec 05, 2017
ifex370:
Op stop wasting peoples mb

Be kiafu
grin
ifex370:
Op stop wasting peoples mb

Be kiafu
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by micflo28(m): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2017
Buy 3 Nokia torch light phones, increase the volume to the highest, set the alarm at 6a.m.. It will wake her from inside out, spirit to flesh. Repeat the process for a month she will get used to waking up early.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by deybholar(f): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2017
How is this a problem please? So of all things in the world, she is not a wife material because she wakes by 7am? I'm usually awake by 4-5am and nobody has given me a medal for being a wife material because of that. Smh!

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by dayounglor(m): 1:41am On Dec 05, 2017
obvious u are a deep sleeper too else you would have woken her
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Realitycheck007(m): 1:48am On Dec 05, 2017
dayounglor:
obvious u are a deep sleeper too else you would have woken her
I would have to oppose this mister.... 5-5:30 am usually up. have i ever slept till 6? maybe when i was med. but the normal me i cant recall anymore
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Originalsly: 1:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Doctors recommend 8 hours sleep. From 11 pm to 7 pm...how many hours? If you think she is getting up too late...don't you also think she's going to bed too late? What time would you set as her bed time?...and her wake up time? No doubt...you're not husband material.
Re: My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. by Evacroft: 2:00am On Dec 05, 2017
Who are this small boys trying to tie the knot now sef ,just wasted my data.
So u want to marry a maid that will wake up to cook for you....glutton. Since she's been working did she tell u they are complaining.
Walahi u will be a nag and ur level of intolerance is high.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / Lady Poses Unclad For Her Boyfriend’s Birthday On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.