Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72120 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by unbitchable(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
If you want to die early, trust a woman, their pussies vibrate a hell lot.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sirfee(m): 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
i wanted her to feel the pain she caused me i have already pull down the picture. i never knew she will cry like a baby

You don't have to revenge,just walk away instead of frolicking with another lady.I'm not judging you but you goofed big time by even posting your escapade on social media.

I only pity your innocent kids...
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by millionboi2: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?
How are u sure they are ur kids.

Well.......follow ur mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

It's either your marriage, greener pastures, your sanity or divorce..........

YOUR CALL......
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!

Big lie, violence can never be an option!

The woman has been cheating on you and most likely will continue

You need to be making plans to discharge this woman, she is not your wife
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by JoshMedia: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
You mean your wife

Check my signature
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by stasius: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Say no to useless story this year
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
y
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by millionboi2: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Cheers!
hahahaha

How do u plan to teach her a lesson?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Chydo63(m): 10:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
@Op, believe me your wife is the type of woman that likes to eat her cake and have it. You probably didn't notice from the onset that she is a cheat by nature. She simply doesn't see anything wrong in sleeping with her ex & you at the same time. She can't change. You either decide to stay & suffer emotionally for ever or get out and suffer the pains for a very short while. I'm speaking from experience!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Lucasiangrey: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
amunkita:
Dump the cheating ediot nah abi she use juju for you.
i dnt think you understand.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Espada10: 10:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
There is a good friend of mine this exact thing happen to ..the guy is based in holland...the guy just divorced the wife with immediate effect despite all the pleas and crying from the wife.. the wife's family paid him back the bride price and they call it a day. He still pays for his daughter and son's schoool fees though...he is now married again to an even more prettier woman...no time for for dulling..this dude even have another children by a white woman and yet he still sent his Nigerian wife packing for the same ex boyfriend shit. The bottom line is that I am proud of him ..no time to condole an olosho wife activities..it is a man's world and it time beta males like this OP start acting like it once again and stop asking for stupid advise online.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by progressmk1989: 10:45pm On Jan 01, 2018
An affair outside a marriage is a sin she should better come back to her senses before it get out of hands and seek forgivness
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by zealblinks(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
sankristol:
Chief Settler!! I Hail Thee
I need to hear from the both parties dear
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by millionboi2: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind
You are always gender bayas.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
since i married her i have never met another woman. except recently as i am trying to calm my self i just got hooked up but i am not happy about it

Case closed. You have had sex outside your marriage?

Yet, we should advice you on how to deal with a POTENTIALLY cheating wife?

Am I missing something

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Humility017(m): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

Cheers!
you're advising him to cope wit the wife?

for goodness sake the woman is a cheat....never keep a cheating wife under your roof....it kills faster than a poison.

you can't stop a cheating partner from cheating if he or she don't decide to stop it.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by sirfee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jman06:
But you didn't chastise the woman that started it all the way you did above. Remember if she hadn't started cheating first the man wouldn't have reacted the way he did.
Sometimes women take faithful men for granted and cheat on them, this is why some men resort to cheating as a way to keep their women on the defense, because the woman will be fighting hard to keep off his side chicks and have him all for herself and would not have the time to cheat. It is a mind game !

I'm not trying to justify the fact that the man cheated in revenge but all the vituperations you poured on him were uncalled for considering that he was cheated on first.
Don't mind the hypocrite,she sounds like a pained divorcée.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eightsin(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

Cheers!

this sounds so silly.. do you care to enlighten us what you will o next when she starts cheating with someone else? abi u go kill everybody?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

What is wrong with this Ode²?
So u want ur sexually active young wife to stay without sex for 8 - 12 months while u were away in a foreign country?
Knacking some white chics upandan.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by cherriex(f): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=Richy4 post=63681216]

Hallelujah... Both of you are guilty..I was almost on a sympathetic mood..I was about to wear my combat boots ready to attack on your behalf ... Thanks for clearing the air..

Now the question is what are you going to do about this? [/quote

I can see u are a peace maker, they should forgive each other and forge ahead for their kids,it's bad thgh.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Ebuka19977(m): 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dey there make pant dey ware you... Better decid sharp sharp erase am

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mznaett:

@op,

Kindly answer the bold question... undecided
I guess you and the person you quoted are looking for means to justify the wife action. That's not the right way to mediate family issue.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eliadekx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

Ogbeni chess that ashawo comout b4 she put u to an open shame,who knows if those children are ur's be a man go for DNA if the children are ur's her absent will never stop them from growing up healthy & intelligent,,,,,any woman who go that far even a dog cam sleep with her WHAT NONSENSE
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by kolawoleibukun: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
moomu man. when you go geh sense?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eliadekx(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

Ogbeni chess that ashawo comout b4 she put u to an open shame,who knows if those children are ur's be a man go for DNA if the children are ur's her absent will never stop them from growing up healthy & intelligent,,,,,any woman who go that far even a dog cam sleep with her WHAT NONSENSE[color=#000000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by carlosSeyi(m): 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
i like to take revenge that was why i sleep with some one else and posted it on facebook. she is crying now and begging I plan to make her take out that she will not cheat again. but if she accept we will come back and i will love her but if she say no then i have no option than to continue with other women and not look in her direction
you are the problem of yourself..btw I have been asking myself why you started the thread...There is something we under-estimate called ATTRACTION.. Good will always attract good..likewise bad...deal with yourself and thank me later... You both need to sit down like boyfriend and girlfriend to start from scratch again forget the fact that you guys have kids already...why I said that was the foundation of you both has some commas...you are the head of the family do something fast..that revenge game will later throw you in despair..
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:
it pains me because i made her what she is today.

This is the reason I swore never to depend on a foolish man grin grin grin

Enjoy your home and the new year. grin grin grin

What's an oat, why not wheat? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Luckyomon(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2018
I think you need to do a DNA test on the kids.
My humble advise

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oga sorry to say this but you were never in control of ur marriage.Stop crying and do the needful. Be the man you are supposed to be. Have you wondered why women don't cheat on some men? If you can't understand,forget. All I can say is that this thing did not start now. You ve always been a pussy man. Deal with it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by crisisexpert321(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Divorce is not an option in your scenario. Remember you have 3 young kids that you will destroy with your single statement/action. If you are working for the family on greener pastures no problem. if you can't feed her emotions then feed her soul. How often do you call her? Have you built a dream for her on your current job status? Let me stop here

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
keepingmum:
You are unrepentantly, openly cheating on ur wife...even posted in on FB for friends and family to see yet you want ur wife to take an oath not to cheat on you? That you are Dangote or bill gates? Abi ur small dicck has become the size of Mandingo?
A common poor church rat like you that cant even afford to fly but rather jump buses is feeling like king kong.
Abeg, Madam Morgan if u see this post; you are a beautiful sexy woman, who after several kids, is still greatly desired by men outside...plz dont EVER take an oath with this wardrobe of a disease infected community peniis you call horseband.
Many men outside desire you and will treat you better thab this slowpoke
They will only destroy her home, use her and dump her. Who is looking for after three to marry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room / Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.