Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,415 members, 7,812,224 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (72028 Views)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:
Why do men marry and travel abroad?

is that not free ticket to illicit sex on her side.. women don't think deep.
They can sacrifice their future and that of their kids for 10 - 15 mins enjoyment.

Even the ones wey their husbands dey Nigeria still dey cheat talkless of ones in far away distance. You fvcked up big time.
Baba y dont you look at it this way...He travelled abroad sometime in March and came bck sept or so. So I gues he travelled for work and probably not relocating. Mind if this man doesnt carter for his family,this same woman would complain and may possibly have evry reason to cheat be it negatively. This man decides to hussle for his fam and all d wife does is compensate him with flirting. Thats being insensitive. Shez married for crying out loud,she should be able to control herself. All these talks of "body no be firewood" is no excuse. She even deleted this conversations to tell u that her mind is in what shez doing.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ikennablue:

I might still be young to have a say in a thread like this. But I don't think married women are supposed to cheat! No matter what. And to think of the fact that you ve confronted her once. A cheating wife is dangerous. May God help you
What are you saying cheating is wrong from both sides he also cheated you didn't castigate him but you are here refering to married women alone.Marriage is an holy institution and none including the men are supposed to cheat because infidelity is wrong.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
salmonkas178:
Sometimes I just dey fear...which kind wife person go come marry self....the way married women cheat these days is alarming...they don't even feel any remorse...May God help us

That's it.. most of them don't care anymore..

Imagine a housewife calling a guy she met on social media (eg. Nairaland) gay, impotent etc. after a fight.

What does that tell you? She is a hoe expecting him to make sexual advamces so she'll say Yes

Good women are hard to come by nowadays o.. why I don't blame some guys who refuse to marry.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by emmanuelex1(m): 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
How is he even sure those kids are his? GET SOME DNA PLEASE
morgan844:
Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Yoshy: 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
What is it with some ladies these days? So many promiscuity and men are putting up with it...Mothers please stop raising weak men, before they get colonised by bitches.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eliadekx(m): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind

U be idiot man has every right to cheat
But any woman who cheat my be PUNISHED MERCILESSLY

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by eliadekx(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Dyt:
OK both of you are cheating

I am.waiting for insults landing on the woman leaving the cheating man behind

U be idiot man has every right to cheat
But any woman who cheat my be PUNISHED MERCILESSLY [color=#000000][/color]
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
cococandy:
Was she actually sleeping with the guy or were they just chatting inappropriately?

While you have made the situation significantly worse by sleeping with someone else. What’s your complaint again?
was he actually stealing or trying to jump the fence?? Your Intelligence amazes me considering the fact that you are in an environment seen as more intelligent.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
[/b]
morgan844:
[b]Heart Broken I Feel Cheated Despite Showing Her So Much Love

My wife still communicate and send picture to her former boy friend. even after i have warned her

This year March, I traveled outside Nigeria to look for greener pastures and I came back home by December I and my family was happy until when I saw I love message she has always sent to a certain man and i was angry. I questioned her. she said she was joking with the man and I told her that I am not happy about it. She promised not to do it again, I was able to read her message because we exchanged our phone and her messenger was in my phone.

Some days after, when I was ready to go back to my base, we prepared and she accompanied me to the park where i boarded a vehicle to Lagos and she went back home, while I was in the vehicle I notice a message from the messenger it was I love message from the guy and my wife responded the she love her to and they communicated and exchanged pictures.

I am heart broken I never knew that she could continue cheating on me. I asked her who was the guy she is charting with she told me that he is a colleague that he is making some inquiry. My wife lied to me. Before I could take the screenshot she has deleted the messages. I want to divorce her for this but we have 3 kids they are very young 6, 4 and 2 years how will this kids cope?

There's absolutely nothing you can do to change her. A cheater will always be a cheater. Now you know the nature of the creature you got married to. If she’s done it before, she’ll do it again. This is not somebody you want to keep having as a wife because a little absence from her she replaces you for the time being. She doesn’t place a high value on loyalty, family and commitment, and it will happen again.

I recommend you let her do 100% of the calling, texting and pursuing from now on. If you chase after somebody who has already disrespected you, you’re inviting them to do more of it. The truth is you’ll never be able to trust her again. You never will. No matter how good things get, you’ll still keep that in the back of your mind. You could have an open relationship with her, but you won’t be able to have a monogamous relationship with her. She doesn’t place a high value on loyalty, family and commitment, and it will happen again. You can ignore reality, but you can’t ignore the consequences. Take my advice.

I recommend a book by Corey wayne - 3% man. Read it and free yourself from this mess.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by tylesh(f): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
That's sad Bro.

She needs to know how bad her actions are hurting you.

If nothing changes, let me know. I'd assist you in teaching that Ex a lesson, nobody would tell him to not only lose her number but change his sim card and cut off every form of communication.

Sometimes, violence is the only way.

Cheers!
Mr. Teacher
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Charleynmuo:

Baba y dont you look at it this way...He travelled abroad sometime in March and came bck sept or so. So I gues he travelled for work and probably not relocating. Mind if this man doesnt carter for his family,this same woman would complain and may possibly have evry reason to cheat be it negatively. This man decides to hussle for his fam and all d wife does is compensate him with flirting. Thats being insensitive. Shez married for crying out loud,she should be able to control herself. All these talks of "body no be firewood" is no excuse. She even deleted this conversations to tell u that her mind is in what shez doing.

I've had conversations with some like that on this forum and trust me, I was disappointed.

They come out as good people but it's all false pretence. Most are just cheap hoes with ring like the regular ones we see around allen.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by mykero(m): 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

is she mad?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by jaxxy(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

Don't do anything hasty, she communicating with him doesn't mean shes sleepIng with him(yet). She cud hv done this due to boredom or lack of good communication from u or she just useless bt I don't think its the latter just yet. U need to 1st open up and improve communication channel with ur wife. Don't hide ur feelings or insecurities tell her blunt wat u know and dat its a serious threat to ur marriage and she has to decide wat she really wants to do. To leave like a teenager or build her home? If u do not confront everything with her she won't open up and u won't conquer or resolve the problem. Divorce isn't the only solution here yet. Let her alsontell u exactly wen this started so u can trace how serious this might be. Cheers
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by dammytosh: 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
I am sure you knew she had the tendency of Cheating.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by pharmagba: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
This is common among women ( wives of nowadays) if not 90% of them.
bro you got children, please forget divorce, you've just got to manage them. They are all the same

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by maasoap(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man
You didn't condenm the action of the wife one bit but dedicated all your posts to condenm the reaction of the husband and called him many names. Wow!
How are you sure the woman is not the one spending on her secret lover?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by CaptainG00D: 11:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

They do.. infact there are so many of them on this forum doing coded runs.

The problem with most of them is greed, they lack contentment.
They still want to check out every hot guy out there after tying the knot with their supposed love.

Lol on this forum?
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by dordor4(f): 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
It is better to divorce her now to avoid story that touches the heart. Asin, domestic violence.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by DukeNija(m): 11:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
keepingmum:
She will take no oath. You think your house is heaven abi what?
You did not make her. You cannot make her. Your uncle is not the only employer in the country.
So because u paid her tuition you own her life?
Is it not ur mates that sponsor people to study abroad and even sponsor their weddings afterwards without asking for anything in return yet you and your arrogant cheating self entitled tiny dicck that cannot fit into a woman after 3kids is demanding what he isnt prepared to also swear to.
Let her leave, she has already found a man with a mandingo sized dicck that will fit into her vjayjay after multiple kids. A man that will buy her a home in her name. A man that will care for her every needs so she doesnt even have to work at all.
So abeg make the transition quick pls. Yeye man

You need to grow up. All these your childish rants won’t save her marriage. Mandingo dyk small dyk smh

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yoshy:
What is it with some ladies these days? So many promiscuity and men are putting up with it...Mothers please stop raising weak men, before they get colonised by bitches.
. You ve said it all. I will still repeat it again,its not every man that a woman can cheat on .Until some people that call themselves men start behaving like one,women will never stop cheating on them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by greatseed: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
morgan844:

Your story looks unbelievable.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Mznaett:

@op,

Kindly answer the bold question... undecided

He's shagging spirit wife ofcourse, Who else lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

They do.. infact there are so many of them on this forum doing coded runs.

The problem with most of them is greed, they lack contentment.
They still want to check out every hot guy out there after tying the knot with their supposed love.

Please can you link me to them? I will pay handsomely in hard currency cheesy
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
CaptainG00D:

Lol on this forum?

Yeah!

Open your eyes and you'll see clearly.. They are doing things behind the scenes via PMs.

I won't say more than that
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Adebowale89(m): 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
try and table the matter to any of her responsible family member to talk sense into her

but what exactly do ladies want? maybe she need a maximum attention. distance shouldn't be an excuse to give her maximum attention

in whatsoever decision you would be taken, permanent solution shouldn't be apply to this temporary issues.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Alariiwo:

I've had conversations with some like that on this forum and trust me, I was disappointed.

They come out as good people but it's all false pretence. Most are just cheap hoes with ring like the regular ones we see around allen.
What baffles me is why they get married. Just for the title 'mrs'. Then be in their husbands house and be hoeing about. Gosh..thats ridiculous.
Thatz how one was telling me that marriage is scam cos shez having submission issues with hubby.
I was like oh u knew and still went into it. If u cant be under a man why marry..if its for children,u can get children even without marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by mickeymimi: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
It seems there are 3 of you in the relationship...........shes probably lonely and beginning to loose interest in you......she might be enjoying the attention from the other guy ...and NOT ......necessarily seeing him yet .....u wld be amazed at the number of married people pretending
to be single ......chatting with singles online.....to have a private date with them..

Is it possible for your family to move to Lagos with you ... If possible get a small apartment to start with ......for the sake of the children .
When she start seeing u everyday ... she will soon loose interest in the other guys she always chatting with.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
cruchenutii:

Please can you link me to them? I will pay handsomely in hard currency cheesy

I'll pay you triple of whatever you have just to face front.

I'm not a love-vendor and I can't help you. Bye!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
jaxxy:

Don't do anything hasty, she communicating with him doesn't mean shes sleepIng with him(yet). She cud hv done this due to boredom or lack of good communication from u or she just useless bt I don't think its the latter just yet. U need to 1st open up and improve communication channel with ur wife. Don't hide ur feelings or insecurities tell her blunt wat u know and dat its a serious threat to ur marriage and she has to decide wat she really wants to do. To leave like a teenager or build her home? If u do not confront everything with her she won't open up and u won't conquer or resolve the problem. Divorce isn't the only solution here yet. Let her alsontell u exactly wen this started so u can trace how serious this might be. Cheers
U mayb right. But I hope u do know that cheating is not only when u have slept with the person. Once you conceive the thought in ur mind, baba is cheating.
Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Charleynmuo: 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
pharmagba:
This is common among women ( wives of nowadays) if not 90% of them.
bro you got children, please forget divorce, you've just got to manage them. They are all the same
Are you for real?..baba honestly marriage don dey fear me I swear.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by Alariiwo: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Charleynmuo:

What baffles me is why they get married. Just for the title 'mrs'. Then be in their husbands house and be hoeing about. Gosh..thats ridiculous.
Thatz how one was telling me that marriage is scam cos shez having submission issues with hubby.
I was like oh u knew and still went into it. If u cant be under a man why marry..if its for children,u can get children even without marriage.

Thank God you've seen for yourself.

Some will even be forming feminists but deep down, they know they are slaves to dick. Anything goes so far it is cute and has dick. They flirt and chat like singles.

Even singles still have some form or self-respect and restraint. But those married ones have none.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken by omohbell: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
guy do DNA test on your children to be sure if na you get them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Buys Venza For His Mother After Selling Her Car To Travel Abroad / Family Welcomes First Daughter Since 1885 - After 138 Years with pictures / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.