Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (65036 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Me She Slept With Another Guy Yesterday / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Man? / My Wife Just Confessed That My Last Son Is Not Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

Goan carry ur own curse oo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Enemyofpeace: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her Jo, the last time I checked metre no dey the thing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
Dump her.

Something you should have done as the words "I cheated" came out of her mouth.. lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by naijasucks: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm confused. Please I need your advice. My girlfriend and I have been dating for a while now and just yesterday she confessed that she had sex with someone I had been suspecting. She told me she had sex with that man for money knowing fully well my financial status at this present time. She begged to be forgiven but don't know what to do.

Pls help pls. This is a girl i really love. Everybody around me already knows her.

It is not dating but fornication.
Report your matter to your village people, so that they can help cast away the spirit of fornication from you and the girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
Here don turn Joro bah?...abi BOM
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by chiefojiji(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
She will do better again. Trust me!

It's all because you are broke, that's why you are confused.... Wettin u no go fit take when you are rich, u start rejecting it while you are poor! Inkán tẹ yàn ó bá lé gbá lọ lọ́wọ́, tanika la tí ń kó!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by skumy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
bro u need to forgive her and move on with ur lives..the angel u know is better than the devil u know nothing about.....
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Donjazzy12(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

Is she had sex with the man for money, there is no hope for you. Send her packing bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by victorazyvictor(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

Na ur wife?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by chuks34(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bro I can boldly tell u dey can't change, experienced thesame thing from my ex, I always forgive her whenever she cheat by sleeping around.

She took it for granted and always repeat it.

I ended the relationship now am a happy man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Diso60090(m): 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesus Christ of Nigeria did i hear confess? Toto once 4uck can always be 're 4uck again

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by xeros20(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
forgive her simple, what if she didn't confess. I know is painful.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by victorazyvictor(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Guy pursue that bitch. Get another one. They are many
many Virgins grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by BiadeFolar(m): 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
You've got two options 1. End things with her 2. Break up with her
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by drphantom: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
victorakpabome:

Very true. Never you trust a girl. They all Bleep around. Even the ones that carry church on their head

And you know this how?

You did a survey and questioned every girl?

The problem with people who think like you is that the type of women you will attract are the ones who think like you.

But sadly, even as I say it, I know you will not agree because you will probably not understand how this aspect of the law of attraction is affecting you.

I know many women that married as virgins with the blood stained sheets to prove it. And I know a few young ladies who are unmarried and are virgins.

If your only experience is with cheating women, don’t generalize as a consequence especially about “church girls”. You don’t have enough experience to pass judgement.

Even if there are bad eggs amongst the category who “carry church for head”, does that automatically make every church girl a cheat?

Let me bring it home and ask you a question; do your sister(s) or female cousin(s) “carry church for head”?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by mickeymimi: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
just tell her u are good enough person to forgive her...........but not stupid enough to trust her again ...cos you trusted her much more than she deserved..........if she truly loves you .......being faithful is easy...............that is not the end o ......the moment ur partner start deleting a text message so that u wont see it.....they are already on their way to cheating..... it is better to be around an olosho ,....than a liar .....at least u know where u stand....foundation of honesty and trust is already broken in ur relationship....... she is now playing the victim and blaming ur financial status...
How long has she been communicating with the guy ....is she still talking to the guy ...and is the suspect ur friend or family......may be she had to confess knowing u are bound to find out soon ...or someone might have caught her red handed.
What lead to the confession .............

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
Damfostopper:
if yu like... yu let her go...... this year.... I have learnt that everybody cheats... you just have to find that one person worth suffering for.....
so, you mean you dated everybody this year and learnt such a valuable lesson? That is a lot, how did you date over 7 billion people?

And look at me, here, I've never met you, but everybody cheats undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by prince13: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
Forgive her and,forge ahead with her but mind you,you are marrying a prostitute,it is in her blood already,forget about weather you love her or everybody around you knows her.she will always do it and begs you for forgiveness if she knows she knows the secret is about to open. i
ksbusari:

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
CorGier:
Its what they do brah, they fūck around - every single one of them. Do as you please with her. But hey, go get yourself tested for STIs, Lord knows what else she's been keeping from you.

Girls have no sense of loyalty, smh.
wow u right we gals have no sense of loyalty.... ur mum must have showed u a pratical example for u to knw dz...
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by ICEMAN(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Maga that is definitely not your girl. Since she has started whipping for money she's now community pssy. Keep whipping her but get a main chick while keeping her on the side.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by dunsire(m): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
My brother. ......honestly speaking never allow a girl too choose you as the second choice. ....God never gave Adam and Eve the second chance when the cheat on his regulations.

Life never gives you the second chance when you die..
A lady who loves you Will never allow another man too dig her all in the name of money. ..why don't yout ask her what the money was used for and I am sure the reply she will gave was that the money was used for something useless..
Boy I will not tel you too leave her but decide note thAt life never gives us the second chance when will die...

Never allow a girl too consider you as the second choice...you never second choice.....psychologically she doesn't love you..just too seek ur money and open legs for you.

I bed my pen
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

before I judge your babe, wetin she use the money do?

Was it a life and death matter? Pesin been dey hospital? If that is the case, it may be a bit unfair to judge her because of the tight situation

Did she use the money to feed you? If na si, dumping herd may be awkward considering you ate from rhw forbidden fruit

However, if none of the above is the issue, kick that bish to the curb.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

Forgive her but just know that she'll do it again.

It'll be rare to find a girl in that your Nigeria that haven't/doesn't do that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
ksbusari:

she is indirectly telling you to go and hustle

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by mrcrabs(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
jstar376:
Bro, I can forgive a girl who point me a gun, but can never forgive a girl who cheated on me

Read my mind

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by mrcrabs(m): 12:01am On Dec 29, 2017
I really don't understand cheating for money. If d guy has money den follow him and tell ur bf u wanna break up. Fight wit him, tell him lies to break up, you Let him go, you can den meet the rich Bobo and Bleep as u like .
Bro she wants to eat her cake and have it. My advise is forgive her and let her go. If not u go suffer am
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Fawklicant: 12:03am On Dec 29, 2017
My guy. Forgive her and bounce now. Now that it's still early. She only told you because you were closing in on her with your suspicions. Just save yourself future heartache and wakanow.com.

She will do it again and again and again. Difference is she would have grown wiser not to tell you and be more discrete. Fvck what you feel for her, it's replaceable. All emotions are. It's only a matter of choice and will. I'm speaking from experience. Wealth of experience ...that is.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by IBNgemini: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2017
You have two options,it's either you leave or live with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2017
Homeboiy:
Forgive her but don't forget about it
That is not forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by Gbemini(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Ask her if she use condom if she say yes,tell her to do hiv test first to know what to do first.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by arrestdarrester: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2017
Ask her why she confessed to you.

That action is very uncommon coming from a girl, except she has caught you in the act before or you confessed to her at a point in the relationship too.

If the reason she voluntarily and without coercion confessed to you is pardonable, do forgive her and end the relationship now that you are even cos its heading for the rocks.

If you are already married (traditional or court), its okay to keep her.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. by igudia5(m): 12:13am On Dec 29, 2017
This might be difficult brother. But trust me the trust you have for her is gone.
ksbusari:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / 5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.