Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (7451 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Hate them?
What do you really understand by the term fetish? angry
sorry,it wasnt meant for u.....lol.which animations have u seen
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

sorry,it wasnt meant for u.....lol.which animations have u seen
Spider-Man, Justice League, Batman, Zootopia, Boss Baby, Tom and Jerry, Despicable Me, Moana, Barbie (what a shame angry), bla bla bla, etc angry

You sure see all the latest animations angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Spider-Man, Justice League, Batman, Zootopia, Boss Baby, Tom and Jerry, Despicable Me, Moana, Barbie (what a shame angry), bla bla bla, etc angry

You sure see all the latest animations angry
lol,have seen all.....which is ur favourite.....but those DC comics are like series.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,have seen all.....which is ur favourite.....but those DC comics are like series.
Yeah, it is a shame I've seen all the series! angry

I have no favorite... I loved the music in Moana (You're welcome bla bla bla angry), love the way Tom and Jerry compliment each other's craze, love how fake and unrealistic Barbie is (what a shame angry)
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, it is a shame I've seen all the series! angry

I have no favorite... I loved the music in Moana (You're welcome bla bla bla angry), love the way Tom and Jerry compliment each other's craze, love how fake and unrealistic Barbie is (what a shame angry)
is it the one moana sang alone(i wish i could be the perfect daughter)lol......or the one that her ancestors sang
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

is it the one moana sang alone(i wish i could be the perfect daughter)lol......or the one that her ancestors sang
Nah, the one the egomaniac demigod sang. angry

Moana was underage na. I ain't a pedophile angry

You sure loved the Moana's angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Nah, the one the egomaniac demigod sang. angry

Moana was underage na. I ain't a pedophile angry

You sure loved the Moana's angry
lol,i prefer the ancestors'......whats ur take on tribalism
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,i prefer the ancestors'......whats ur take on tribalism
Tribalism is a crime against manity and womanity! angry No clear thinking person should entertain tribal sentiments. Very disgusting angry

You sure don't have problem with tribalism angry

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
I love this topic! Talking about shiet that must end this year. Smart girls get friend zoned.
I'm a living witness. One even told me to my face
'Temi you're too intelligent' most of my friends are boys and they've told about my being too smart.
I've decided to try being dumb in the coming year. All my dumb friends are married.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
TemmyWon:
I love this topic! Talking about shiet that must end this year. Smart girls get friend zoned.
'Temi you're too intelligent' most of my friends are boys and they've told about my being too smart.
I've decided to try being dumb this year. All my dumb friends are married.
Yeah, you sure have decided to be dumber than you were last 3 years when you bit your tongue while licking candy angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
I don't like ordinary intelligent ladies, I love those who are intelligent and mature, they are very interesting, it's always nice being with them, you want more of it, I remember Tolu and Radeyo, those days before everyone went apart, it used to be fun, lot fun with em
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Tribalism is a crime against manity and womanity! angry No clear thinking person should entertain tribal sentiments. Very disgusting angry

You sure don't have problem with tribalism angry
i think tribalism is same as racism.......people who do it have a low self esteem.....its bad seeing people insult one another online
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2017
TemmyWon:
I've decided to try being dumb this year. All my dumb friends are married.

This is quite hilarious

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, you sure have decided to be dumber than you were last 3 years when you bit your tongue while licking candy angry
Tch how's that even dumb. I know you love your girls punctuating each phrase with 'like'or 'am' wink
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

i think tribalism is same as racism.......people who do it have a low self esteem.....its bad seeing people insult one another online
Quite worse than racism! Especially when it has to do with tribes within the same country, like Nigeria. angry

It's mostly online I see these tribalists. Most are passed on blindly from generation to generation just like family traditions and religion.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
TemmyWon:

Tch how's that even dumb. I know you love your girls punctuating each phrase with 'like'or 'am' wink
tongue tongue

You don't chew candies... You lick them. angry Don't bite your tongue harder next year. angry

They can punctuate even their noses and eyeballs, so long as they can flow from convo to convo faster than Congolese move around Congo angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Quite worse than racism! Especially when it has to do with tribes within the same country, like Nigeria. angry

It's mostly online I see these tribalists. Most are passed on blindly from generation to generation just like family traditions and religion.
i have no issue with anybody offline,i mingle with everyone
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Rubbiish(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
ubunja:
i for one make an effort to always avoid smart ladies. i like my women hot, young and dumb.
im happiest among those gals that dont even know the difference between Climate and Weather.
dumb gals even have the sweetest pvssy coz u are never tired from them trying to outsmart you.dumb gals rock. call me insecure but airhead chicks really make the best GFs.
Spot on...
I totally agree with u...
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

i have no issue with anybody offline,i mingle with everyone
Yeah, that makes the blood warm all day long angry

You couldn't be homophobic, could you? angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, that makes the blood warm all day long angry

You couldn't be homophobic, could you? angry
lol,i have no issue with it.....who is ur favourite musician
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
tongue tongue

You don't chew candies... You lick them. angry Don't bite your tongue harder next year. angry

They can punctuate even their noses and eyeballs, so long as they can flow from convo to convo faster than Congolese move around Congo angry
Lol. You're wrong, you eat candies and ice creams not lick 'em. Reminds me of when Nk argued with me about tap water grin grin
I said 'the tap is running '
She said 'rushing'is the correct word.
Whatdya think? smiley
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,i have no issue with it.....who is ur favourite musician
Oh yeah, until you see a 2 ladies climbing mountain orgasm vigorously with all their tools angry That's a good sight to me tho angry

I sure don't have favorites. Davido, Runtown, Patoranking, Drake, Nasty C (yeah that dude is hot). angry

You've listened to his latest collaboration with Runtown, "Said"? You sure don't do those kinda musics angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Oh yeah, until you see a 2 ladies climbing mountain orgasm vigorously with all their tools angry That's a good sight to me tho angry

I sure don't have favorites. Davido, Runtown, Patoranking, Drake, Nasty C (yeah that dude is hot). angry

You've listened to his latest collaboration with Runtown, "Said"? You sure don't do those kinda musics angry
lol,i just heard d song today......lol,i dont naija ooooo but i love some naija musicians......my favourite is eminem,i love rap music......do u watch wrestling
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
TemmyWon:

Lol. You're wrong, you eat candies and ice creams not lick 'em. Reminds me of when Nk argued with me about tap water grin grin
I said 'the tap is running '
She said 'rushing'is the correct word.
Whatdya think? smiley
Yeah, you win! angry

Another Nigeria lady is rebooted! angry

You could as well just change status on whatsapp to "dumb"... That would be better that being dumb angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:

i love any good naija music.....i love simi,gold,mavin's artists,davido,wizkid....e.t.c
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,i just heard d song today......lol,i dont naija ooooo but i love some naija musicians......my favourite is eminem,i love rap music......do u watch wrestling
Oh my qwatch! angry

Eminem is my real guy mehn! angry He's actually my favorite, though I don't have favorites! angry I love his angry tone! angry

Slim shaddy! angry I love rap like crazy mehn! Fast rap! angry

I LOVE wrestling! angry Smack down! John Cena is my real guy. I love the role he played on Train Wreck angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
cheesy Your face cheesy
Newboss:
Yeah, you win! angry

Another Nigeria lady is rebooted! angry

You could as well just change status on whatapp to "dumb"... That would be better that being dumb angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2017
Op what do you mean by smart?. A lot of people can play smart but not intelligent per say. E.g. Some dubious people will claim to be smart,liers claim to be smart.Am not comfortable with this kind of people but I can't deal with any lady who is not intelligent, who cant work without supervision, who cant take control of events positively without waiting for directions,who cant discuss intelligently and be able to hold conversation. Who doesnt know her Onion. Who doesnt know when and where to draw the lines. All men are not the same.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
TemmyWon:
cheesy Your face cheesy
Yeah, you sure won't like the face except you love 2face
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Oh my qwatch! angry

Eminem is my real guy mehn! angry He's actually my favorite, though I don't have favorites! angry I love his angry tone! angry

I LOVE wrestling! angry Smack down! John Cena is my real guy. I love the role he played on Train Wreck angry
yea,with amy schumer.....its nice chatting with u......i wanna sleep....gotta go to church......are u a christian
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
Only playboys and dumbboys see intelligent (not smart ladies) as a threat. I personally love intelligent ladies. The only problem mature guys have with such guys is that most of them intelligent ladies don't like to submit themselves to their hubby. If intelligent ladies can get over this attitude, I'm sure brighter days awaits them.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Newboss:
Oh my qwatch! angry

lol,i love john cena and the rock.....they are my favourite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Minutes Of SMAN Meeting Held Today.(No laughing) / Nigerian Guy Share Unclad Pictures of His Ghanaian Girlfriend / What Steps Should I Take To Get This Bae Laid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.