Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (7425 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,ok
Oh, oh, that signals the end of our stimulating conversation. Lemme leave you alone before you pull out the big guns and pull a 'Kk' on me. See you around
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Oh, oh, that signals the end of our stimulating conversation. Lemme leave you alone before you pull out the big guns and pull a 'Kk' on me. See you around
lol,didnt know u wanna continue the conversation.....so what kinda music do u listen to
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,didnt know u wanna continue the conversation.....so what kinda music do u listen to
Awww, that's nice of you, but there's no need to force it. I like drill and trap music (hiphop/rap) BTW. There's just this rhythm that resonates deep within me. Bye
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
Awww, that's nice of you, but there's no need to force it. I like drill and trap music (hiphop/rap) BTW. There's just this rhythm that resonates deep within me. Bye
wow,thats great.....lol,u running away........
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

wow,thats great.....lol,u running away........
I wasn't running, just didn't want you to force yourself to keep talking. My music preference is great? You know there's a psychological link between our temperaments and the types of music we like. Our brains react to different sounds, some sounds calm us while others agitate us. Trap music makes use of synths and other eerie instruments that combine to produce a melody that....agitates the listener. I don't really know how to put it, basically I don't enjoy music that leaves the listener feeling happy and light headed. I dunno if that's great

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
BenShammer:
I wasn't running, just didn't want you to force yourself to keep talking. My music preference is great? You know there's a psychological link between our temperaments and the types of music we like. Our brains react to different sounds, some sounds calm us while others agitate us. Trap music makes use of synths and other eerie instruments that combine to produce a melody that....agitates the listener. I don't really know how to put it, basically I don't enjoy music that leaves the listener feeling happy and light headed. I dunno if that's great
lol,i love the way u write.....hope u watch football
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by oyetpel(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
ubunja:
i for one make an effort to always avoid smart ladies. i like my women hot, young and dumb.
im happiest among those gals that dont even know the difference between Climate and Weather.
dumb gals even have the sweetest pvssy coz u are never tired from them trying to outsmart you.dumb gals rock. call me insecure but airhead chicks really make the best GFs.

Guy you always crack me up with your genuine comments.
Most of your comments on relationship is like we are thinking alike... ama follow u 2nyt.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

lol,i love the way u write.....hope u watch football
Awww thank you, its pleasant chatting with you.
I'm not a football fan. Back then I was into motorsports (moto-cross and grand prix), snow boarding, mixed martial arts....extreme sports in general. These days I basically watch movies during my leisure time when I'm not working out or chillaxing in a bar. You? How d'you spend your leisure time?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by chukxy: 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:
I love this topic! Talking about shiet that must end this year. Smart girls get friend zoned.
I'm a living witness. One even told me to my face
'Temi you're too intelligent' most of my friends are boys and they've told about my being too smart.
I've decided to try being dumb in the coming year. All my dumb friends are married.
@TemmyWon, you do n't really need to fake dumb in order to get someone to love you and cherish you. For those that have been friend zoning you because you are smart, be assured that they are not right for you.

Birds of a feather flock together.

If you fake to be dumb, how long do you think you will fake it in your entire life. Just be yourself, the right person will definitely come for you.

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:
Awww thank you, its pleasant chatting with you.
I'm not a football fan. Back then I was into motorsports (moto-cross and grand prix), snow boarding, mixed martial arts....extreme sports in general. These days I basically watch movies during my leisure time when I'm not working out or chillaxing in a bar. You? How d'you spend your leisure time?
i listen to music,watch movies but i prefer watching football.....lol
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 02, 2018
Bibidear:

i listen to music,watch movies but i prefer watching football.....lol
Interesting. I've always considered girls that watch football as tomboys.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2018
BenShammer:
Interesting. I've always considered girls that watch football as tomboys.
lol,i am not a tomboy,just love football

1 Like

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Most Nigerian men are suffering from low self esteem, they just can't deal with smart women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Craziness As Lady Shares Her Dick Shaped Birthday Cake. / I Don't Want To Have Sex With A Stranger. Please Advise. / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.