Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? (7432 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why Are Men Afraid Of Sleeping At A Woman’s House? / You Are Really Smart If You Can Solve This Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,i am scared of animals,insects.......good morning.....hope u going to church
You sure don't know your cadre on the predation chain angry

Nah, I stay home and have fun! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
You were talking about marriage the other time. angry

What's the big deal about marriage to you apart from what the society says? angry
If you keep up this virtual frowning angry you might actually develop live wrinkles. smiley
Marriage? I used to wonder why I should get married but it's seen by society as the height of success so, I'm trumped. As well, there are needs to be met.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by afezy110(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
only dumb men are afraid of smart ladies
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

If you keep up this virtual frowning angry you might actually develop live wrinkles. smiley
Marriage? I used to wonder why I should get married but it's seen by society as the height of success so, I'm trumped. As well, there are needs to be met.
You sure meant virtual wrinkles! angry

Yeah, you are one hell of a conformist! angry I change the society! angry It can't change me! angry
Needs to be met? angry Needs like? angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
You sure meant virtual wrinkles! angry

Yeah, you are one hell of a conformist! angry I change the society! angry It can't change me! angry
Needs to be met? angry Needs like? angry

Yes o, I'm a pleaser. Besides dad needs grandkids. grin grin.
Needs like body warmth and a good roll
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

Yes o, I'm a pleaser. Besides dad needs grandkids. grin grin.
Needs like body warmth and a good roll
Yeah, a typical Nigerian girl! angry

You sure don't need to be married to have any of those. angry You could have had them long ago angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, a typical Nigerian girl! angry

You sure don't need to be married to have any of those. angry You could have had them long ago angry
I'm a good girl o lol
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

I'm a good girl o lol
Yeah, the term "good" is very relative tho', just like the term "bad" angry Good or bad is determined by intent! angry Definitely why the society always get it wrong angry

You sure haven't been to a club beforeangry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
You sure don't know your cadre on the predation chain angry

Nah, I stay home and have fun! angry
are u an atheist
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bibidear:

are u an atheist
Atheist? angry Nah, not even an agnostic! angry But not religious tho' angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Atheist? angry Nah, not even an agnostic! angry But not religious tho' angry
which church do u attend
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bibidear:

which church do u attend
No church! angry

Ain't religious angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, the term "good" is very relative tho', just like the term "bad" angry Good or bad is determined by intent! angry Definitely why the society always get it wrong angry

You sure haven't been to a club beforeangry
Uhhhhn.. Nah
Charles once made me a project after work hours grin he did not succeed grin
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

Uhhhhn.. Nah
Charles once made me a project after work hours grin he did not succeed grin
Yeah, because you don't want to be seen as a bad girl by yourself! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, because you don't want to be seen as a bad girl by yourself! angry
I am what I am, not changing myself for anything. Church's my club. Then I find time to hang out with friends
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

I am what I am, not changing myself for anything. Church's my club. Then I find time to hang out with friends
Yeah, you sure are, just as I sure am! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TemmyWon(f): 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
Yeah, you sure are, just as I sure am! angry
It is the diversity of our personalities and character that makes life interesting. It also helps to complement the other person when lacking
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Newboss:
No church! angry
Ain't religious angry
ok
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by tbliss22(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Smart ladies do exist and engaging in conversation with one is really an experience you won't get over easily.

But some of them got funny attitude which turns any guy off at first line of conversation.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by niyot124: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
ubunja:
i for one make an effort to always avoid smart ladies. i like my women hot, young and dumb.
im happiest among those gals that dont even know the difference between Climate and Weather.
dumb gals even have the sweetest pvssy coz u are never tired from them trying to outsmart you.dumb gals rock. call me insecure but airhead chicks really make the best GFs.

Smile

As expected.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
TemmyWon:

It is the diversity of our personalities and character that makes life interesting. It also helps to complement the other person when lacking
Yeah, there's unity in diversity! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:38am On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:

It's not like they can't submit. At work I'm an equal to all the guys BTW I'm the only lady lol.
You don't expect me to show weakness in that kind of scenario. Men will think because you're aggressive and bold at work you'd be proud and controlling at home. It's not like that. Try me first.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:47am On Jan 01, 2018
TemmyWon:

It's not like they can't submit. At work I'm an equal to all the guys BTW I'm the only lady lol.
You don't expect me to show weakness in that kind of scenario. Men will think because you're aggressive and bold at work you'd be proud and controlling at home. It's not like that. Try me first.
Being equal to all the guys doesn't mean you know more than them. Unless you are telling me you are more intelligent than they are which applies to the topic being discussed. Most intelligent ladies only I have met tend to belittle and underrate less intelligent men that comes their way. That's for a fact. You can only speak for urself. I repeat, if intelligent ladies gets over this behavior, brighter days await them.

And a question for you, assuming your husband makes a wishy washy decision in your family, and you know as per being more intelligent than him that the decision will yeild zero benefit in the long run. Will you avert such a decision. If yes. How?
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

ok
Happy new year! angry

Why do most religious folks in Nigeria carry the thing on their head and threatened fire and brimstone on those who do not have the same views? angry I see this online all the time angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Happy new year! angry

Why do most religious folks in Nigeria carry the thing on their head and threatened fire and brimstone on those who do not have the same views? angry I see this online all the time angry
happy new year to u too.....a year of greatness for u and i......lol,i am not religious oooo......it depends on the way the other person puts it......most people just wanna taunt Christians and they reply back,i dont like the way some atheist or people who do not share same view attack Christians
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

happy new year to u too.....a year of greatness for u and i......lol,i am not religious oooo......it depends on the way the other person puts it......most people just wanna taunt Christians and they reply back,i dont like the way some atheist or people who do not share same view attack Christians
Yeah, you sure ain't! angry I notice the same thing about that! angry It's like religion just creates more troubles between folks! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, you sure ain't! angry I notice the same thing about that! angry It's like religion just creates more troubles between folks! angry
what made u stop going to church
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Newboss(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

what made u stop going to church
I chose not to let another man tell me how to live my life! angry I sometimes wish there were ladies who think like me. angry Who stay off church amd religious stuffs but ain't necessarily atheists! angry
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Bibidear(f): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2018
Newboss:
I chose not to let another man tell me how to live my life! angry I sometimes wish there were ladies who think like me. angry Who stay off church amd religious stuffs but ain't necessarily atheists! angry
but u believe in Jesus Christ
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
OP of course men and women are equals. Personally I find intelligence very attractive, I'm a very witty person and I come across as odd to people who're unable to comprehend what I'm saying. Intelligence sometimes gives one a big ego and unfortunately women are held to higher standards when it comes to behavior/character. Some people say most women that hold positions of power are mean blah blah, well the truth is its more common for males to attain such positions and there are certainly many male fascists. If there's a 70% chance of a man occupying an office and there's a 50-50 chance of the person occupying it being an ass then obviously there's a greater probability of the few women that eventually occupy it being harridans.
We're not afriad of intelligent/rich/successful/powerful women, we're put off by arrogance and meanness and unfortunately its more off putting coming from a woman. IKR, totally unfair
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
ejibaba:
Objectively a woman can never outsmart a man in anything. However, there are exceptional women and any reasonable man knows one when they meet such a person.
Hmmm. Women are very emotional, prone to mood swings etc which makes them sometimes less rational and easier to manipulate, while men are shrewd, thanks to vestiges of the 'hunters gene' in us. However OP was talking about brain power, as in the ability to assimilate and analyze information (either in school or in the work place) and manipulate available resources to overcome challenges. Yes, men and women are certainly capable of that, in fact there are some jobs that require aspects of intelligence that women have an unfair advantage or have a more natural affinity for.
Re: Are Nigerian Men Afraid Of Really Smart Ladies? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bibidear:

lol
Ha! Savage grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did you marry a virgin? / She Haven't Went To School ,should I Continue With Our Love Or Forget About Her / E Don Red Ooo!*,i Don Enter Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.