Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (23521 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you are a very narrow thinker, all the world's problems are due to "envy" , "flamboyance" etc . you guys are not all flamboyant, you are tacky

I know.

I know that being dumb is embedded deep inside the DNA of South africans. Therefore i shouldn't be surprised at your stupidity but yours is just so exceptional.

I hope you are not thinking i would get into an arguement with you ? I'd rather wash and watch my clothes dry in the sun or watch 2 ants mate. That's how stupid it is arguing with a South African man.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it's true that most South Africans believe that Nigerians are drug dealers that is why I laugh when people start screaming "the envy our swag" lol, you really can't envy people you associate with criminality. of course it's impossible for every Nigerian to be a criminal, but this association with criminality is not a South African phenomenon but a global one, just check how you guys are treated abroad in Asian countries especially, I once read that in Portugal Nigerians were deported for ATM scams, Oprah once dedicated her entire show on Nigerians scamming Americans via cyber fraud to build mensions in Nigeria, a large number of your countrymen have given you a bad name abroad
its u and ur genaration dat make drug u and ur south animals dat are criminals u barstard. wat are u doing in a naija blog are u pple too stupid to create ur blog or u are too sick of hiv. go to hell and luk for who to rape u south animal may god purnish for talking rubbish against naija. white man slave may u serve oyibo as slave foreva

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
I get that, many Nigerians are into crime, partly because we have a large population and very few opportunities in our country. other reasons is purely because of greed.

That doesn't mean Nigerians have not contributed to global development as well. we have a dynamic entertainment industry, we have icons like the Nobel prize winner Sole soyinka and great writers like Achebe

Nigeria produced some of foremost scientists of substance on the continent

Even some South Africans have been arrested for drug trafficking in Asia in the past.

it is not fair to classify people together without proper justification
guy u are making me angry why chat with that guy? dis animals cant think they are born stupid dey live stupid serve the white man get hiv aids and die i wish we neva fight for dem i consider my dog beta dan a south animal
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
guy u are making me angry why chat with that guy? dis animals cant think they are born stupid dey live stupid serve the white man get hiv aids and die i wish we neva fight for dem i consider my dog beta dan a south animal
Bro take it easy .

It is better to argue with logic than insults.

I can't change people's mind or win an argument using insults.

He made is points and I acknowledged some of his claims, while countering others.

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Bro take it easy .

it better to argue with logic than insults.

I can't change people's mind or win an argument using insults.

He made is points and I acknowledged some of his claims, while countering others.
did ur point changed him? did u think wit all u say if he mduza or linessza see a nigerian dey wont kill him. dey can neva change from d animals dey are. it is well bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
did ur point changed him? did u think wit all u say if he mduza or linessza see a nigerian dey wont kill him. dey can neva change from d animals dey are. it is well bros
Yes he acknowledged my points on several occasions during our discussions. So yes it changed him. I made him see things from our perspective without insulting him.

Read our conversations. smiley

> he agreed that South Africans lynched Nigerians for no reason

> he agreed that the South African government need to take a good share of the blame of the illegal immigrants in south Africa
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 4:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

Oga bloggist cheesy. No stress yourself joor, those barbarians aint worth it. Use the energy on your blog so we can enjoy. grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
its u and ur genaration dat make drug u and ur south animals dat are criminals u barstard. wat are u doing in a naija blog are u pple too stupid to create ur blog or u are too sick of hiv. go to hell and luk for who to rape u south animal may god purnish for talking rubbish against naija. white man slave may u serve oyibo as slave foreva
you sound pretty stupid

5 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

I know.

I know that being dumb is embedded deep inside the DNA of South africans. Therefore i shouldn't be surprised at your stupidity but yours is just so exceptional.

I hope you are not thinking i would get into an arguement with you ? I'd rather wash and watch my clothes dry in the sun or watch 2 ants mate. That's how stupid it is arguing with a South African man.
laughing, you have nothing more to offer that much is obvious

I understand your generator is waiting for you to switch it up so you can charge your phone baboon

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
fought for who? gringrin you couldn't even fight your way out of a wet newspaper,lol. no matter what you say I'm still in SA and you're in that shhthole Libyan slavegringrin

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
lmao, you deliberately mistyped lionessza's name because you know she'll come after you and make minced meat out of you, that one doesn't play around especially with dull minds like yours, gringrin

you forgot mentioning Jayceon. Ey yo Jace here's meat!!! where you at? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Yes he acknowledged my points on several occasions during our discussions. So yes it changed him. I made him see things from our perspective without insulting him.

Read our conversations. smiley

> he agreed that South Africans lynched Nigerians for no reason

> he agreed that the South African government need to take a good share of the blame of the illegal immigrants in south Africa

I agreed we lynched people for a reason? really? wasn't I the one who said we do not go killing people? you can lie sha!

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 6:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

Oga bloggist cheesy. No stress yourself joor, those barbarians aint worth it. Use the energy on your blog so we can enjoy. grin
go hug a transformer, lol. even q generator wil do

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I agreed we lynched people for a reason? really? wasn't I the one who said we do not go killing people? you can lie sha!
Bro you agreed some Nigerians are lynched for no reason with your last

post.
LeSudAfricaine:
Nobody is denying that. if you always steal money in the house who is always are always he suspect even if it's not

In other words, you said some Nigerians might be victimized because of the general impression your people have of Nigerians not actual crimes they have committed.

That was the point I was trying to make, perhaps you misunderstood me

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Bro you agreed some Nigerians are lynched for the reason with your last

post.

In other words, you said some Nigerians might be victimized because of the general impression your people have of Nigerians not actual crimes they have committed.

That was the point I was trying to make, perhaps you misunderstood me
you misunderstood me. big time

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you misunderstood me. big time
ok rephrase your last statement. What do you mean?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
ok rephrase your last statement. What do you mean?

what I meant was that even well meaning Nigerians carry the stigma of being unscrupulous because of your reputation. people simply assume that you up to no good, it's the same everywhere Malawi, Mozambique etc

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
what I meant was that even well meaning Nigerians carry the stigma of being unscrupulous because of your reputation. people simply assume that you up to no good, it's the same everywhere Malawi, Mozambique etc
let us focus on south Africa for now

So in essence, some Nigerians that means well can be unfairly judged by an angry south African mob, right?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
let us focus on south Africa for now

So in essence, some Nigerians that means well can be unfairly judged by an angry south African mob, right?
laughing. if really innocent Nigerians are killed as you claim, surely there would be arrests don't you think?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Nobody is denying that. if you always steal money in the house who is always are always he suspect even if it's not you
will u keep kwayet

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
laughing. if really innocent Nigerians are killed as you claim, surely there would be arrests don't you think?
You think

So it is in place of the angry mob to determine who is innocent and who is not, shouldn't that be the position of a law court.

So how will the mob distinguish between innocent and guilty Nigerians.

I thought south Africa is a country that prides itself as a constitutional democracy, where the rule of law is followed to the letter

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
You think

So it is in place of the angry mob to determine who is innocent and who is not, shouldn't that be the position of a law court.

I thought south Africa is a country that prides itself as a constitutional democracy, where the rule of law is followed to the letter
you do not get me. I'm saying if "innocent" have been ad nauseam as you guys like claiming, there would be arrests.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you do not get me. I'm saying if "innocent" have been ad nauseam as you guys like claiming, there would be arrests.
Of the angry mob or the Nigerians?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
Of the angry mob or the Nigerians?
if innocent Nigerians were killed there would be arrests of the mob
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
greiboy:
You think

please dude quit wasting your precious time and MB on that guy

He's got no meaning thing to say . Check out his replys and deduced he shared similar ill feeling about Nigerians, so I see no reason trying to educate him over and over.

He has been repeating his ill feelings over and over .
I guess u were just being diplomatic.

If the whites hadn't stayed that long, I wonder if its their primitive Zulu tribe that would have develop the country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it's true that most South Africans believe that Nigerians are drug dealers that is why I laugh when people start screaming "the envy our swag" lol, you really can't envy people you associate with criminality. of course it's impossible for every Nigerian to be a criminal, but this association with criminality is not a South African phenomenon but a global one, just check how you guys are treated abroad in Asian countries especially, I once read that in Portugal Nigerians were deported for ATM scams, Oprah once dedicated her entire show on Nigerians scamming Americans via cyber fraud to build mensions in Nigeria, a large number of your countrymen have given you a bad name abroad
Sweetheart, I dey your back jare. grin

When Nigerians were being brutal on Ghanaians and started Ghana must go, they didn't know oh. Ghanaians went through hell in the Hands of Nigerians.
I'm not saying those killed deserve it, I'm saying Nigerians are not saints either in this kind of thing abeg.
But you know this forum is dominated by Nigerians so we can't win this argument but I'm with you in this one. grin

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
go hug a transformer, lol. even q generator wil do

You so crave for my attention braaah cheesy. I ain't gat no time. Go drink some beer, that's all you guys do while your girls hustle for money.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
Dude said we are fraudsters cheesy. Atleast, we don't stand on the road robbing and killing people for 1 rand cheesy cheesy
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Kimcutie: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
True talk
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:

You so crave for my attention braaah cheesy. I ain't gat no time. Go drink some beer, that's all you guys do while your girls hustle for money.
damn straight! go hustle for human parts, that's what y'all do over that zoogringrin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
DaddyKross:
Dude said we are fraudsters cheesy. Atleast, we don't stand on the road robbing and killing people for 1 rand cheesy cheesy

you do far worse, you kill them for their brains, kidneys and peni.ses, yuck!
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
greencard:
please dude quit wasting your precious time and MB on that guy

He's got no meaning thing to say . Check out his replys and deduced he shared similar ill feeling about Nigerians, so I see no reason trying to educate him over and over.

He is been repeating his ill feelings over and over .
I guess u were just being diplomatic.

If the whites hadn't stayed that long, I wonder if its their primitive Zulu tribe that would have develop the country
oh the usual" if the whites" blah blah, I understand bin Naija the white man is the equivalent of Zeus gringrin FYI I'm not even Zulu (though I admire that nation goddamn" I'm of Tswana lineage and look at Botswana, I don't need to tell how you how well run that nation is, minus your white gods

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.