Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (23530 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Na wao if south Africans hate us that much then what are nigerians still doing in south Africa? greiboy i recall sometime ago u said u did some schooling in SA. Do south Africans hate nigerians the way its being aired on social media?
No, South Africans don't hate Nigerians

Bad South Africans hate most Africans for no genuine reason. They also attack the Somalians, Congolese, Zims and Ethiopians. it just that the attacks on Nigerians get more attention on Nigerian media.

For example, I have a South African friend currently helping a Nigerian on this forum get a Sa visa.

When I was in school the people who helped me the most were South Africans, Zimbabweans and Zambians. They were some of my closest friends and still remain my friends till today

Most south africans are good people

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:

Bad South Africans hate most Africans for no genuine reason. They also attack the Somalians, Congolese, Zims and Ethiopians. it just that the attacks on Nigerians get more attention on Nigerian media.

For example, I have a South African friend currently helping a Nigerian on this forum get a Sa visa.

When I was in school the people who helped me the most were South Africans, Zimbabweans and Zambians. They were some of my closest friends and still remain my friends till today

thank God i am hearing from the horse mouth. Anyway i don't really take most of these social media stories seriously.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by sekxyqueen(f): 6:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
chai..uncle jaks yaff vex grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
sekxyqueen:
chai..uncle jaks yaff vex grin
am very angry dear did u see how dey kill dat guy in front page
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Cowbuoy:
So 9ja map na +234?? LMAO grin grin
cow boy cow brain. did u go to schl our network is +234 and dat cover all map of Nigerian. dont ur brain tell u that they pay more than us to use nairaland?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:

maybe cos they saw u have money
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
jonaifame22:
illiterate, it's not matured, its mature
DreamChaser2000:

Lol. The Google don't recognise idiotz.Only on nairaland where you are active.
ur stupidity is affecting ur brain
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
maybe cos they saw u have money
My chairman I don't have money. I am a broke guy

Most average South Africans with Average university degree education earn from R8000 upwards (240000naira).

Some of my friends already earn that since we left school and some maybe earning more by now.

Some of them use to buy me food back in my school days

I don't think they were moved by my chicken change

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Oyindidi(f): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
am in pains here I feel so sad. when I saw what south animals do to that Nigeria guy. I neva knew why they hate Nigeria and are jelous of us why did we let them join nairaland even a Ghana girl here hate us and is a hippocrate
You are always in pains. sad quite Nairaland if you don't have thick skin. angry

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Crytoninja: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jaks I think you should develop a hatred free mind. Your hatred mind will keep divulging your st*pidity.

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Those south animals eh, that Hippocrates Ghana girl eh angry
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:

Bros, no vex ooh. Which side for SA you been dey ? For you to have come to this conclusion that South Africans don't hate Nigerians.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Bros, no vex ooh. Which side for SA you been dey ? For you to have come to this conclusion that South Africans don't hate Nigerians.
I stayed in Durban, most of the time. I schooled there

I was even at the center of the city when a Nigerian shot a South African citizen in 2014

I was at the heart of the attacks, when the thing became rough, it was the South African citizens that were hiding us.

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
I stayed in Durban, most of the time. I schooled there

I was even at the center of the city when a Nigerian shot a South African citizen in 2014

I was at the heart of the attacks, when the thing tough, it was the South African citizens that were hiding us.

This one pass me ooh. You were in KZN and you still claim South Africans don't hate Nigerians.

Well, everybody get their opinion sha. To me, those barbarians hate us Nigerians.

Like hell they do.

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 8:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

This one pass me ooh. You were in KZN and you still claim South Africans don't hate Nigerians.

Well, everybody get their opinion sha. To me, those barbarians hate us Nigerians.

Like hell they do.
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by iamJ(m): 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bloggt wen no get blog lipsrsealed
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Like hell they do.
No they don't oo
it depends on who you are dealing with

The 2014 battle was a little tough. it was the Zulu king that told his village people to attack foreigners because in his words "they have stolen their jobs"

I can boldly tell you most of the people who got hurt were not Nigerians, "trust igbo boys now'" cheesy

The military had to come to clam the situation and deport a few Nigerians too grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Those south animals eh, that Hippocrates Ghana girl eh angry
dats what they are animals. I wish we neva fight for dose barstards let oyibo kill them
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by MduZA: 8:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Like hell they do.

No we dont hate u...tell your people to refrain from illegal activities,we 'll live side by side in peace.

3 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
No they don't oo
it depends on who you are dealing with

The 2014 battle was a little tough. it was the Zulu king that told his village people to attack foreigners because in his words "they have stolen their jobs"

When we are talking about SA, we are talking about Zulus (the other tribes are just minorities) and i can authorively tell you that those barbarians hate Nigerians. They even hate Nigerians more than the whites that colonised them.

If you had said it's only the uneducated ones that hates nigerians, i would agree with that but then again, how many of them scaled through matric ?

Bottomline is that they hate all non South African blacks but Nigerians rank first on their hate list.

I can boldly tell you most of the people who got hurt were not Nigerians, "trust igbo boys now'" cheesy

The military had to come to clam the situation and deport a view Nigerians too grin

Lol. Dem no reach na. They only get to Nigerians through their Xenophobic police, immigration officers and all. Truth be told, they have every reason to hate us. The flamboyant lifestyle of our igbo brothers there sef too much
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2018
MduZA:

No we dont hate u...tell your people to refrain from illegal activities,we 'll live side by side in peace.

Awe grin

How else do you expect us to survive out there ? Like you guys will willingly surrender your legal jobs for us.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

When we are talking about SA, we are talking about Zulus (the other tribes are just minorities) and i can authorively tell you that those barbarians hate Nigerians. They even hate Nigerians more than the whites that colonised them.

If you had said it's only the uneducated ones that hates nigerians, i would agree with that but then again, how many of them scaled through matric ?

Bottomline is that they hate all non South African blacks but Nigerians rank first on their hate list.

Lol. Dem no reach na. They only get to Nigerians through their Xenophobic police, immigration officers and all. Truth be told, they have every reason to hate us. The flamboyant lifestyle of our igbo brothers there sef too much
Yeah, you are right about the ratio of their education though

I think some zulus are naturally intimidated by Nigerians because they see us as threats. I have a lot of xhosa friends, but they are very similar to the Zulu

Did you stay in sa?

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah, you right about the ratio of their education though

I think some zulus are naturally intimated by Nigerians because they see us as treats. I have a lot xhosa friends, but they are very similar to the Zulu

Did you stay in sa?

Zulus are naturally mean, even to the rest of the SA tribe.

Yeah bro, i did.

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Zulus are naturally mean, even to the rest of the SA tribe.
Yeah bro, i did.
Where?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
Where?

Joburg.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Joburg.
cheesy cheesy

no wonder

joburg is tougher than Durban now, in fact it is tougher than other Sa cities

How were the chicks cheesy

You can never get enough hips in Durban
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy cheesy

no wonder

joburg is tougher than Durban now, in fact it is tougher than other Sa cities

How were the chicks cheesy

You can never get enough hips in Durban

Johannesburg, the sin city of Africa cheesy grin

If no be say i be Man of God enh, those girls for use that thing kill me cheesy
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Johannesburg, the sin city of Africa cheesy grin

If no be say i be Man of God enh, those girls for use that thing kill me cheesy
The thing was too much back then cheesy free of charge ooo cheesy

Good times grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
The thing was too much back then cheesy free of charge ooo cheesy

Good times grin

Did you just say free ? More like by force sef cheesy

Good times bruh, good times and rugged one too. Joburg was crazy man. Gunshots every where
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Did you just say free ? More like by force sef cheesy

Good times bruh, good times and rugged one too. Joburg was crazy man. Gunshots every where
lol. Yeah, I remember the begging part. grin I miss it too cheesy

Durban was fun, there was not so much trouble like that grin

Beach party every day grin

Although, it was easy for me because I was a student and I was also working at the same time cheesy

nice talking to you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
greiboy:
lol. Yeah, I remember the begging part. grin I miss it too cheesy

Durban was fun, there was not so much trouble like that grin

Beach party every day grin

Although, it was easy for me because I was a student and I was also working at the same time cheesy

nice talking to you bro

Stay chilled, bruh cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / Does Love After Marriage Really Works?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.