Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (23527 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nah, one would also think they are the norm in SA if we go by your logic, because you came to this conclusion from the crime reports on Nairaland, l could also dig out these crime reports in SA cause l see them and they abound aplenty.
here's another one. all today " baby head cut off by ritualists' graphic pics" do you now get me?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
here's another one. all today " baby head cut off by ritualists' graphic pics" do you now get me?
u barstard south animal go to hell live this naija website go cure ur aids
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
hello ars.e hole gringrin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2018
Thoniameek:
Africa my Africa

@ op what did you intend to achieve with this thread? I’ve followed it till here and I could only deduce that humans are the same and your geographical location changes nothing

We tend to judge with sentiments when it comes to things like these, maybe we should all work on ourselves first because a lot of us are so bitter

Nigerians una too dey proud

Nigerians make una stay house especially if wetin you dey go do outside no pure

Nigerians if you go learn outside, no forget to come back house

Na your mama soup na him sweet pass
dose guys are idoiots plsignore dem
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
hello ars.e hole gringrin
u dont worth it south animal i ignore u
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
Dayvhid:
grin grin
it is well u cant be a boy foreva
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
you guys are still stigmatising hiv and people living with it? this day and age? lol.you are far more backwards than I thought
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u dont worth it south animal i ignore u
please do that. you have nothing to add anyways. your brain is empty
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Sweetheart, I dey your back jare. grin

When Nigerians were being brutal on Ghanaians and started Ghana must go, they didn't know oh. Ghanaians went through hell in the Hands of Nigerians.
I'm not saying those killed deserve it, I'm saying Nigerians are not saints either in this kind of thing abeg.
But you know this forum is dominated by Nigerians so we can't win this argument but I'm with you in this one. grin
blackhawk01 kimbraa mhisbliss jodha kushykush biafrabushboy skarlett mariinee chikita666 queensekxy preshy561 nezzar safarigirl amarabae is dis who u call a friend dat enjoy wat naija go thry in sa
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by nezzar: 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
blackhawk01 kimbraa mhisbliss jodha kushykush biafrabushboy skarlett mariinee chikita666 queensekxy preshy561 nezzar is dis who u call a friend dat enjoy wat naija go thry in sa
She's not my friend Bro

I just have few friends here
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
please do that. you have nothing to add anyways. your brain is empty
dat why u are slave foreva to white man our smart naija guy come dere take ur jobs cos u are too stupid and dull dey take ur womans cos u are too ugly and sick of aids dey got ur best house cos u animals prefer to naked ursef and live in bush. i watch ur video on youtube were u animals ur girls still naked thierself and put in internet for all to see. are u civillize?naija stop dat 100 years ago but u still naked urself in bush and put in internet. useless barstard go cure ur aids is waste of my time talking with u i blame dat dey allow u animals to chat in a naija website
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Kimcutie: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

I don't get oh? Don't you guys read the link you share?

Please go through that link and see what it's all about.
I read it and I saw where Ghana told Nigerians to leave in 1969.

Over 1 Million Ghanaians were affected by the order by President Shagari. Almost all the Ghanaians were attracted to Nigeria because of the Oil market of the 70's, but in 1983 when the "Ghana Must Go" revolution started, the economy had weakened and was fast falling apart. It was also the election year during that time. If it can be recalled that Ghana also expelled Nigerians from its country in 1969, only for Nigeria to carry out its own expulsion, but in a mass number.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2018
greencard:
your people are lazy

Yet u blame nigerians who took advantage of ur lazy azz ..

What u should understand is that Nigerians got " Tough skin" they can survive any where and adapt.

If u claim they sell drugs..I'm sorry they do. But shouldn't we be asking who consume the drugs? Aren't they south afrikans? ..there was a vacuum of supply due to willingness of demand..

I just watched on channels tv now how ur police were reported robbing innocent nigerians of their money and goods and to make matter worse they kill their unarmed victim. Although they've been arraigned in SA court on count of murder

blah blah blah my people are lazy and yet you come from a country where absolutely nothing works . tis funny, very funny. your people come to my country and marvel on this very site as to why do we have such smooth roads, clean streets of sandton. and yet there are people responsible for that' the " lazy' people. don't you think that strange? where the biggest middle class consists of black south Africans and these people are lazy'

oh please the supply/ demand nonsense theory simply won't cut it, you come into someone's country with something that ruins lives and you tell me this nonsense

of course Nigerians are forever "innocent"
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2018
greencard:
your people are lazy

Yet u blame nigerians who took advantage of ur lazy azz ..

What u should understand is that Nigerians got " Tough skin" they can survive any where and adapt.

If u claim they sell drugs..I'm sorry they do. But shouldn't we be asking who consume the drugs? Aren't they south afrikans? ..there was a vacuum of supply due to willingness of demand..

I just watched on channels tv now how ur police were reported robbing innocent nigerians of their money and goods and to make matter worse they kill their unarmed victim. Although they've been arraigned in SA court on count of murder

selling drugs is not honest work, that's cutting corners easy money. something you are renowned for
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
selling drugs is not honest work, that's cutting corners easy money. something you are renowned for
similar to how your type are renowned for HIV/AIDS up and down
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
Yeah that's terrible, anyone who sells drugs should be arrested and brought to book irrespective of his/her race or nationality, but that's not all we are renowned for. We are also renowned to be the most educated immigrants in the U.S and the U.K with a high number of doctors(remitting at least about 25Billion dollars anually to this shithole). We are renowned for our literature(the most translated novel from the black race in the world is from Nigeria) and fashion industry. Without constant power and with many low budget films, we are renowned for nollywood employing over a million people even in recession.
Without constant electricity and good infrastructure we together with Kenya and SA had some of the most outstanding lT start Up's and attracted the highest number of loans for tech investments(together with Kenya and SA) in Africa in 2017.
You see, we are renowned for a whole lot of things, with or without our Government.
Unfortunately we are also renowned for internet scam and drugs sales in Asia and SA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Yeah that's terrible, anyone who sells drugs should be arrested and brought to book irrespective of his/her race or nationality, but that's not all we are renowned for. We are also renowned for being the most educated immigrants in the U.S and the U.K with a high number of doctors(remitting at least about 25Billion dollars anually to this shithole). We are renowned for our literature and fashion, even without constant power and with many low budget films, we are renowned for nollywood employing over a million people even in recession.
Without electricity and good infrastructure we together with Kenya and SA had some of the most outstanding lT start Up's and attracted the highest number of loans for tech investments(together with Kenya and SA) in 2017.
You see, we are renowned for a whole lot of things, with or without our Government.
Unfortunately we are also renowned for internet scam and drugs sales in Asia and SA.
in summary, Nigerians are geniuses.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2018
greencard:
in summary, Nigerians are geniuses.

A Nigerian family is said to be the smartest family in the UK, was honoured by the queen, you can Google the lmafidon family.
An Edo family, thesame tribe with a high number of immigrants suffering in Libya. You see the lrony?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 12:18am On Jan 23, 2018
Daejoyoung:

A Nigerian family is said to be the smartest family in the UK, was honoured by the queen, you can Google the lmafidon family.
An Edo family, thesame tribe with a high number of immigrants suffering in Libya. You see the lrony?
yeah I read about them. The queen particularly ask them to come to the palace due to her fascination with such rare intelligence. ..

Our problem is bad governance and greed on the part of those who hold the power to create an enabling environment for these geniuses to thrive . Hence creating room for social vices we are experiencing
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2018
greencard:
yeah I read about them. The queen particularly ask them to come to the palace due to her fascination with such rare intelligence. ..

Our problem is bad governance and greed on the part of those who hold the power to create an enabling environment for these geniuses to thrive . Hence creating room for social vices we are experiencing
Yeah bad Governance due to the faulty political structure, we keep recycling old leaders, and the Nigerian democracy and political structure is yet to fully recover from the long damaging effects of the military regime

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 12:26am On Jan 23, 2018
greencard:
similar to how your type are renowned for HIV/AIDS up and down
absolutely nothing wrong about having a lifestyle disease, many around the world are living with this disease, corruption on the other hand comes at a dark place , people looking to make others suffer because of greed. you just cannot compare the two
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by alexxo11(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
Thoniameek:
Africa my Africa

@ op what did you intend to achieve with this thread? I’ve followed it till here and I could only deduce that humans are the same and your geographical location changes nothing

We tend to judge with sentiments when it comes to things like these, maybe we should all work on ourselves first because a lot of us are so bitter

Nigerians una too dey proud

Nigerians make una stay house especially if wetin you dey go do outside no pure

Nigerians if you go learn outside, no forget to come back house

Na your mama soup na him sweet pass
well maybe lesudafricane is usually to harsh ,but the main problem is usually Nigerians.Unless yall change and change quick,as time passes by there will be nothing amusing in the word nigeria.The "dont care" attitude yall have is just too dangerous!
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha! you call yourself "greencard_" I assume this is your ultimate goal in life ...to leave that shhthole for the states.hmm it must be tough out there

Since we're all picking a bone with you grin

I'm from Somalia, and I watched a video on YouTube, where a Somalian shopkeeper was 'served' Jungle justice.

They dragged him along the streets butt naked_ and they threw Bricks on him.... His ONLY crime being Somali and owning a shop. A father, someone at work, who was sick and tired of being bullied and sick of the daily robbery. So on this fateful day he fought back and he got served.

Long story short, what I couldn't get over was the fact that children as young as 7/8 to 12/13 all still in their school uniform, little girls included shocked
Were All involved in the murder of this man.

That's where I lost respect for the nation.

cry

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
blackhawk01 kimbraa mhisbliss jodha kushykush biafrabushboy skarlett mariinee chikita666 queensekxy preshy561 nezzar safarigirl amarabae is dis who u call a friend dat enjoy wat naija go thry in sa

You need to put the crack pipe down when you come on nl... undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:

You need to put the crack pipe down when you come on nl... undecided
u luk beautiful dear i wish to b a friend
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:

You're like a _fuckin flea or a tick... unfollow, please angry
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by jaksmillioniar: 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Dimples129:

You're like a _fuckin flea or a tick... unfollow, please angry
stop dat u dont have to insult me.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
stop dat u dont have to insult me.

Just unfollow me dude, I don't want your trouble, undecided
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
cheesycheesy
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2018
alexxo11:
well maybe lesudafricane is usually to harsh ,but the main problem is usually Nigerians.Unless yall change and change quick,as time passes by there will be nothing amusing in the word nigeria.The "dont care" attitude yall have is just too dangerous!
thank you Alex

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.