Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (23529 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 12:10am On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:

Since we're all picking a bone with you grin

I'm from Somalia, and I watched a video on YouTube, where a Somalian shopkeeper was 'served' Jungle justice.

They dragged him along the streets butt naked_ and they threw Bricks on him.... His ONLY crime being Somali and owning a shop. A father, someone at work, who was sick and tired of being bullied and sick of the daily robbery. So on this fateful day he fought back and he got served.

Long story short, what I couldn't get over was the fact that children as young as 7/8 to 12/13 all still in their school uniform, little girls included shocked
Were All involved in the murder of this man.

That's where I lost respect for the nation.

cry
that is so uncommon!

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 12:11am On Jan 24, 2018
Dimples129:

You're like a _fuckin flea or a tick... unfollow, please angry
ouchgringrin

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by BluntBoy(m): 12:25am On Jan 24, 2018
jaksmillioniar:
u luk beautiful dear i wish to b a friend

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 24, 2018
alexxo11:
well maybe lesudafricane is usually to harsh ,but the main problem is usually Nigerians.Unless yall change and change quick,as time passes by there will be nothing amusing in the word nigeria.The "dont care" attitude yall have is just too dangerous!

Don’t lump us all together you haven’t met every single Nigerian

Nigeria is not the problem but part of it
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
that is so uncommon!

Wtf undecided

It should never happen, and you talking about it not being common grin

Children murdering in public and you say uncommon shocked

It's in you all like pike milk! as a naija man would say grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2018
Dimples129:

You're like a _fuckin flea or a tick... unfollow, please angry

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Bossjakande: 1:59pm On May 07, 2023
Samantha124

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.