Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

See What Dis South Africa Girl Post - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Dis South Africa Girl Post (23524 Views)

18 Year Old Ugly Nigerian Girl Post Her Nude On Facebook,says She Wants To Be A / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook / Facebook Teenage Girl Post Nude For Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Sweetheart, I dey your back jare. grin

When Nigerians were being brutal on Ghanaians and started Ghana must go, they didn't know oh. Ghanaians went through hell in the Hands of Nigerians.
I'm not saying those killed deserve it, I'm saying Nigerians are not saints either in this kind of thing abeg.
But you know this forum is dominated by Nigerians so we can't win this argument but I'm with you in this one. grin
ylgringringrin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by DaddyKross: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
damn straight! go hustle for human parts, that's what y'all do over that zoogringrin

cheesy grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2018
greencard:
will u keep kwayet
ha ha ha! you call yourself "greencard_" I assume this is your ultimate goal in life ...to leave that shhthole for the states.hmm it must be tough out there

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by greencard: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
oh the usual" if the whites" blah blah, I understand bin Naija the white man is the equivalent of Zeus gringrin FYI I'm not even Zulu (though I admire that nation goddamn" I'm of Tswana lineage and look at Botswana, I don't need to tell how you how well run that nation is, minus your white gods
who cares where you come from.. FYI
I'm a proud Nigerian
I don't lick azz ...

You complain about Nigerians yet your people faints when ever they see naija artiste only to burn houses of other fellow Nigerians whatever the cause..you guys are confuse
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you do far worse, you kill them for their brains, kidneys and peni.ses, yuck!
And South Africans don't do this? l find it amusing how these foreigners classify Nigeria in one box.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

Sweetheart, I dey your back jare. grin

When Nigerians were being brutal on Ghanaians and started Ghana must go, they didn't know oh. Ghanaians went through hell in the Hands of Nigerians.
I'm not saying those killed deserve it, I'm saying Nigerians are not saints either in this kind of thing abeg.
But you know this forum is dominated by Nigerians so we can't win this argument but I'm with you in this one. grin
lol, but Ghana did it first now in the sixties, besides Nigeria accepted you guys first, only to send you packing when things were getting tougher.
Nigeria welcomed Ghanians enmasse in the late seventies(during the oil boom) despite the ill treatment from Ghana in the sixties.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by makydebbie(f): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daejoyoung:

lol, but Ghana did it first now in the sixties, besides Nigeria accepted you guys first, only to send you packing when things were getting tougher.
Nigeria welcomed Ghanians enmasse in the late seventies(during the oil boom) despite the ill treatment from Ghana in the sixties.
When Shagari passed a law that they should punish any Ghanaian they see?
They treated Ghananians with disdain. I can't remember Ghanaians doing same to Nigerians. Care to share any link?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
They treated Ghananians with disdain. I can't remember Ghanaians doing same to Nigerians. Care to share any link?
Read this from your own country man, it's long but worth it. Also read the comments if you have the time.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/All-those-glorious-years-we-spent-in-Nigeria-255477&ved=2ahUKEwiKg8a4-enYAhULZlAKHZBTBp4QFjAAegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw1OIy2B_xY8d7G_CzG0FHLe
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Read this from your own country man, it's long but worth it. Also read the comments if you have the time.

https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/features/All-those-glorious-years-we-spent-in-Nigeria-255477&ved=2ahUKEwiKg8a4-enYAhULZlAKHZBTBp4QFjAAegQIDxAB&usg=AOvVaw1OIy2B_xY8d7G_CzG0FHLe
But I just finished reading this and it didn't say anything about Ghanaians maltreating Nigerians. The writer only wrote on the relationship between both countries, praised Nigeria and wrote on the Ghana must go thing.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:

But I just finished reading this and it didn't say anything about Ghanaians maltreating Nigerians. The writer only wrote on the relationship between both countries, praised Nigeria and wrote on the Ghana must go thing.
Nowhere did l say Ghanians maltreated Nigerians, but that in the sixties the Ghanian Government sent the Nigerians away and they left their trades, they lost everything, that may not be physical maltreatment but it is a terrible experience anyway.
My point in all of these is that even if you say Nigerians generally maltreated Ghanians then, many Ghanians would not support that view if we judge by that forum and the over 80 comments.
I'm not saying Nigerians are saints tho, or that there may not be Ghanians who have had bad experiences with the Nigerian people from time to time.
Anyway make we bone that matter, how your side? l never knew you were Ghanian initially , you dey always chat like correct Naija babe.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
makydebbie:
Is this not the same thing you accused nezzar of doing not to long ago ?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by makydebbie(f): 11:05pm On Jan 21, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nowhere did l say Ghanians maltreated Nigerians, but that in the sixties the Ghanian Government sent the Nigerians away and they left their trades, they lost everything, that may not be physical maltreatment but it is a terrible experience anyway.
My point in all of these is that even if you say Nigerians generally maltreated Ghanians then, many Ghanians would not support that view if we judge by that forum and the over 80 comments.
I'm not saying Nigerians are saints tho, or that there may not be Ghanians who have had bad experiences with the Nigerian people from time to time.
Anyway make we bone that matter, how your side? l never knew you were Ghanian initially , you dey always chat like correct Naija babe.

Lol, that's the same thing I'm saying. That Nigerians are not saints too in this. Everyone has got their hands stained in one way or the other.

Lol, I be Ghananian jare, after una send us comot. I came back. grin
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha! you call yourself "greencard_" I assume this is your ultimate goal in life ...to leave that shthole for the states hmm it must be tough out there
Just to clarify something

The shithole comment was meant for the whole of Africa and black race in general

This is why your government was the first African country to protest officially against the comments via American embassy in your country
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by adahgold(m): 7:39am On Jan 22, 2018
South Africa they are all goats a country we're there a still slaves to the white.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Just30: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Are you for real?
Ghana brought in alot of Africans during it economic boom , Ghana housed them in estates and during the economic downturn; it had to send them back to their country.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2018
greiboy:
Just to clarify something

The shithole comment was meant for the whole of Africa and black race in general

This is why your government was the first African country to protest officially against the comments via American embassy in your country

just to clarify something as well. the shhthole comment has nothing to do with Trump
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

And South Africans don't do this? l find it amusing how these foreigners classify Nigeria in one box.
ah come on ritual murders are the norm over there
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
just to clarify something as well. the shhthole comment has nothing to do with Trump
I Just wanted to point to the fact that most rascit foreigners(whites) see the whole of Africa as a shithole

I am Just saying
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
lmao, you deliberately mistyped lionessza's name because you know she'll come after you and make minced meat out of you, that one doesn't play around especially with dull minds like yours, gringrin

you forgot mentioning Jayceon. Ey yo Jace here's meat!!! where you at? gringrin
this one is mentally ill so i'll let him be smiley

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
you do far worse, you kill them for their brains, kidneys and peni.ses, yuck!
you are one cold blooded motherfu*ker ain't you?

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ah come on ritual murders are the norm over there
Nah, one would also think they are the norm in SA if we go by your logic, because you came to this conclusion from the crime reports on Nairaland, l could also dig out these crime reports in SA cause l see them and they abound aplenty.
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Daejoyoung: 11:16am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
So now what's the argument on? Whose shithole is better?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
it's true that most South Africans believe that Nigerians are drug dealers that is why I laugh when people start screaming "the envy our swag" lol, you really can't envy people you associate with criminality. of course it's impossible for every Nigerian to be a criminal, but this association with criminality is not a South African phenomenon but a global one, just check how you guys are treated abroad in Asian countries especially, I once read that in Portugal Nigerians were deported for ATM scams, Oprah once dedicated her entire show on Nigerians scamming Americans via cyber fraud to build mensions in Nigeria, a large number of your countrymen have given you a bad name abroad
brutal truth,oh even their president warned the entire planet of naija criminality

2 Likes

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Africa my Africa

@ op what did you intend to achieve with this thread? I’ve followed it till here and I could only deduce that humans are the same and your geographical location changes nothing

We tend to judge with sentiments when it comes to things like these, maybe we should all work on ourselves first because a lot of us are so bitter

Nigerians una too dey proud

Nigerians make una stay house especially if wetin you dey go do outside no pure

Nigerians if you go learn outside, no forget to come back house

Na your mama soup na him sweet pass

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
grin grin

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

So now what's the argument on? Whose shithole is better?
was that the argument?
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jayceon:
you are one cold blooded motherfu*ker ain't you?
laughing. Jayceon in case you didn't notice, you can never speak to Nigerians like adults, you need to play their game of insults, that's the language they understand better

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2018
Jayceon:
this one is mentally ill so i'll let him be smiley
I suspected gringringrin

1 Like

Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by LeSudAfricaine: 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2018
Daejoyoung:

Nah, one would also think they are the norm in SA if we go by your logic, because you came to this conclusion from the crime reports on Nairaland, l could also dig out these crime reports in SA cause l see them and they abound aplenty.
Bro check even today" slay queen curses yahoo boys for killing friend "white classic" for ritual"
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by Kimcutie: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2018
makydebbie:

Ghana did same thing in 1969.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Must_Go&grqid=yWW_Hcgb&hl=pcm-NG
Re: See What Dis South Africa Girl Post by makydebbie(f): 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2018
Kimcutie:
Ghana did same thing in 1969.

https://googleweblight.com/i?u=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana_Must_Go&grqid=yWW_Hcgb&hl=pcm-NG

I don't get oh? Don't you guys read the link you share?

Please go through that link and see what it's all about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Pics Of Beautiful Girls From Igbo And Hausa/fulani Tribes To Help Decide. / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.