Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60491 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Coutinho14: 1:15am On Feb 06, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Get on your knees and beg angry
why you blunt like this na??
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by zinaunreal(m): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2018
when he sights you coming back to him

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by olabrad: 1:24am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

So, it's all about meeting fine rich men to take care of you? No wonder many of you get used for rituals.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Obidikejr(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

I shoot once, if the target doesn't have sense to fall from the first shot, oh well sorry, she just lost out on a great guy and I always never ask twice.
And if she starts coming close after, I dust her, I mean sisterzone. Hehe
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Galaticos444: 1:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
feminist spotted.so u think d man don't av an ego to protect to ask 4her number after b rejected d previous time.only a pu**sy nigger does dat
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by zinaunreal(m): 1:50am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.
see another BUHARI. everybody this is how our senseless president reasons

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by tonguengineer(m): 1:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no
That is the problem! And what if it is a yes
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by jaychubi: 2:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

You have lost him just move on and learn your lessons.

Any attempt to throw yourself at him will end in disaster

U just found out dt dude is loaded abi

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Chopwater: 2:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Those Ibadan Girls b forming hard to get. 4 al d states, ibadan girls is d worst. pls if u re to approach a girl in ibadan do it codedly. don't do it in public or ease sorry wil b ur case. you wil see d ugliest ones forming cinderella. nd for d record ibadan girls has d highest number of ugliest girls in nig. with stupid names like shukura, itsarat ,suliya adebubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by tunesboyo(m): 2:18am On Feb 06, 2018
You can start with greetings the next time you see him, everything else will follow if he's still interested grin
But you won't carry us along after every every wink
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by bogolobango(m): 2:26am On Feb 06, 2018
Awon eleribu na ego dey kill naija girls mumu girls rihanna no do shakara reach naija babes dem swear fr una go meet obatala or ifa no come up with stories here abeg
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Enemyofpeace: 2:37am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
first go back to school and work on your English grammar before looking for a way to get a man's phone number grin grin tongue
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by dowjones(m): 2:41am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.

This is bad advice. Coming from a man, i can only advice you to steer clear from this guy, If he didnt follow up on you. He will show you pepper when you come back. Turst me on that

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by dowjones(m): 2:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:
a guy who truly want you won't be tired to pester you in getting your contact

I don't see sense in giving a guy you know around you number immediately he ask, at least let him see you as someone that has principle

I can bet you that, the day u didn't give out your line, you've gain more respect from him, if he needs you, he will press further, na only guy that want to flirt, back off when they face slight rejection

don't mind my sermon, but the same advise I will give my sis, is what I just write

You must be from one remote village.

the moment you leave nigeria, you will undertsnd Nigerian girls are the most difficult women on earth, even more difficult than arab women, because of the mentality.

imagine meeting a single girl on a plane or in an event, and you both know you will never meet her again. she likes you but knows the same too, and when you ask, she will still reject.

Thats the stupidity of the mentality you just revealed here.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by dowjones(m): 2:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Playing hard to get only triggers the competitive side of a man. most times it shuts off the sincere affection the man originally had for you.

I have been in your shoes before, A girl i approached, got rejected, weeks after noticed i wasnt some street boy and started being nice... i got her number, bleeped and dumped her, because by then i realized she was a scum, who would only speak to me because of what i drove or who i moved with.

Move on with your life. if he didnt chase you, he has pride and probably alot more finer, better women on his time.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by jolyment: 2:53am On Feb 06, 2018
It's not good to be rude in any circumstances. I met a girl and I asked for her number though she gave me. I later asked for a meeting in a restaurant so that we can discuss but she refused. Few months later she started sending messages to me and gave me green light. But I refused because I now have someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nnamaka1: 3:12am On Feb 06, 2018
Very easy. Write your number in a piece of paper, Walk up to him, give him the paper and Walk away. You don't need to apologise or explain anything to him.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by tiwiex(m): 3:54am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.
Regrets can kill u slowly. I have one that happened 6 years ago. You almost killed him once. Take ur assumed suicide attempt as restitution. I also think he is a shy person and is really wishing he could ask again but he will never because he doesn't know this.

Just walk up to him. Hand your phone over to him for his number and apologize at the same time. I think that should be funny. Don't walk away if he says no. Negotiate but not beg. Tell him u understand how he feels but u have felt worse ever since. That u guys should iron it out over the phone. That u don't wanna keep a wrong impression and u are moving away.

See Una life. So Una No na mostly Yes? We don suffer.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by tiwiex(m): 4:12am On Feb 06, 2018
dowjones:

Playing hard to get only triggers the competitive side of a man. most times it shuts off the sincere affection the man originally had for you.

I have been in your shoes before, A girl i approached, got rejected, weeks after noticed i wasnt some street boy and started being nice... i got her number, bleeped and dumped her, because by then i realized she was a scum, who would only speak to me because of what i drove or who i moved with.

Move on with your life. if he didnt chase you, he has pride and probably alot more finer, better women on his time.
Every answer is actually correct because we don't know his heart and intentions. Even yours. Follow your heart. If your heart says approach, then do it and have peace. If he gets to bleep you and walks away, don't even lose sleep over it. Just see it as you bleeping him. He lost. You will definitely learn something and be a better person. Whichever way, you have nothing to lose jare. All the best our friend.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by femi4: 4:14am On Feb 06, 2018
mikejj:
cool dearie walk up to him and tell him your mind and stop procastinating..le mi tell u wat to say.tell him the other day he was asking for number you were tired and not in the mood...then continue from there.
seconded
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by femi4: 4:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Jamariwolff:

shocked
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Born2Breed(f): 4:21am On Feb 06, 2018
codedgalaxy:
gibberish ?
Actually your monicker says it all "born 2 breed" .how are you suppose to breed ? when you form till menopause.
Tomorrow now they will be looking for husband and the fruit of the womb.

Oh what a waste! Well some mother's do have them.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ubunja(m): 4:33am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
you speak like OP is the only girl in the world.
guys also have feelings.i know in your self-centeredness you women always forget.the guy was hurt by the rejection.OP must overcome Ego.if she cant she can date her Ego.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by XPoseidon(m): 4:34am On Feb 06, 2018
You are simply wasting more time. Just do what you have to do. Nobody is dying. Like someone said, he didn't die when you turned him down. So wake up, smell the coffee and just do it.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Slayar: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2018
After disgracing him,you're scared about that same disgrace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by godofuck231: 4:43am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
a woman should always be in control of herself when ever the condition or situation, when you loose control you are bound to send the wrong signal or ruin things hence you hear some women would be called " lady" such as lady mariam babangida, lady Diana,

It's a sign of adornment, unlike nicki minaj tonto dike, hi tonto
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by godofuck231: 4:46am On Feb 06, 2018
grin
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!
a wise man who was once rejected by a lady wound not want to be rejected a second time, once beaten, twice shy!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by slightlyMad(f): 4:48am On Feb 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol! Whatever you say madam.

I don't argue with people who are Slightly Mad smiley
See person when talk say make emotion no overshadow intelligence for her profile like better person, whoever named you Ruth abokoku saw it coming.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by godofuck231: 4:52am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

1 , Call a waiter and send a phone number to him or to set a stronger hold on him send him a phone and request for it to be returned it self.
2, deflate your car tyre a little and send him a call that you need help with your car,

Rescue will be inbound any minute, from delta force

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by DavidEsq(m): 5:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Are u ready for a relationship that wld lead to marriage? If not, focus on ur goals in making ur life a huge improvement to urself, society and ur God. If u are ready for the above, then u must be sure on wat to look for or expect in a mate and not be carried away with ur crush to blind urself to certain realities about him, which God doesn't approve of.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ideology(m): 5:21am On Feb 06, 2018
Tessie01:
see your life, 'protect your ego'

May your ego find you your heart desires.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Top Cuties On Nairaland / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.