Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,510 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by nairalanduseles: 5:25am On Feb 06, 2018
useless gold digger u just discovered he is rich

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Slaye: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

Get a piece of paper, write the following

"call me, 080xxxx, sorry about the other day, I was quite tired, that's my number"

Just excuse him say "sorry please excuse me, good (whatever time of the day it is), please have this, *Give him the piece of paper and walk away.*

This was what a girl used on me something again, this kind of same scenario. He will be so happy. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Ishilove: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
Never be rude when a guy requests for your number. Some of them have to gather liver to walk up to a lady to make her acquaintance and being rude to them can be a blow to their self esteem. Even if you have no interest, there are ways to decline politely without hurting their feelings.

As for getting him back...swallow your pride, apologise and ask for his number. If he shuns you like you did to him, well then, take it as one of life's numerous lessons and move one.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 5:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
my honest advice to u is, forget about him if ur desire is to have a long happy ending relationship with him, but if you want to just flirt and go down, u can go to him and apologize but bear in mind that he will only chop u and move on because there's high probability he won't like u again like he did b4.

Never play hard to get for a guy u want to go far with, it always backfires and when he finally gets u, he will loose interest fast cos u stressed him alot and he will be wondering why after he gets u and u end up not adding any value to his life aside sex.

Why play hard to get when at the end u won't offer him money, won't give him biz connection, won't help his career or biz grow but will rather be a financial liability to him asking for different kinds of money and material favor in the relationship?

There are 2 types of guys when it comes to chasing or wooing ladies:

Type 1:
the gentle meek guys who are not usually good in chasing ladies, so they find it difficult to approach a lady no matter how much they love her and when they finally gather the courage to approach a lady and she turns them down, they feel so bad and humiliated and may never approach any lady for a long time.

This type of guys are keepers and once u miss the opportunity to be their friends at first, u can't get it again cos their deep likeness for u will turn to dislike.

This class of guys are busy, usually financially stable and are mostly in the age range of 27yrs and above.

They have seen a lot in life, they are mostly focused on career, business and money making, they don't usually have time to be chasing one girl because to them it's a waste of time and energy.

Type 2:
These are the guys that love to chase girls, they are smooth talkers, they can toast even Michelle Obama in the presence of Obama. To them, chasing ladies around is fun, and they enjoy ladies that play hard to get because the more the lady play hard to get, the more they admire her and see her as virtuous lady to keep. They don't like girls who fall easily for them because to them, it's an abomination and means the girl is cheap and meant to be used and dumped ASAP.

These guys are usually within the age range of 18yrs - 25yrs, they have lots of energy and strength and they always look good and hot kind of.

The sad part is, they are the real playboys, even after they get u with your hard to get, they still chase more girls cos it's fun and game to them.

My advice to single ladies, don't be arrogant to strangers and don't be too loose, be friendly even when u want to turn a man down, be polite in doing it so u guys can still be friends in future if future wills. Don't be rude to anybody, life is mysterious.

I once met a girl, tried getting her contact, she declined in kind of a rude way, I was really surprised cos I didn't expect it, so I smiled and walked away, though I felt bad cos I have seen the girl twice and really liked her.

Months later, I was at a friend's office, and two ladies walked in, and this girl happened to be one, I looked away, playing with my phone, she didn't notice it was me. It happened the 2nd lady was a fiancé to my friend's friend and she brought the lady to my friend for a favor and it happened that I was the one with what she needed.

So my friend called my attention. Even though I am not proud of it, I bluntly told them I can't render the help. My friend was shocked he later asked me why I acted that way, I explained to him and he was like, most ladies don't deserve good.

Ladies be wise, being a lady doesn't mean u should take guys as fools, sometimes God give u the chance to meet men u wouldn't ever come across, but u ladies mess it up out of ego. Imagine me begging a girl for number and she said no lol, life is funny sha cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Luminee(f): 5:32am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

When you embarrassed him the day he approached you, he didn't die
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by biacan(f): 5:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Lol
You've done nothing wrong beauty you where just trying to keep your class as a wise girl "Which you are" just say hello to him and if he respond apologise to him do it in a classic way so it won't look as if you're desperate wink and if he's a perfect gentleman he'll also apologise to you..... that's it

But wait I hope the guy is wealthy if not don't ever go back and apologies to him cool

I nor you're a wise girl now go make me proud wink

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2018
dowjones:

You must be from one remote village.

the moment you leave nigeria, you will undertsnd Nigerian girls are the most difficult women on earth, even more difficult than arab women, because of the mentality.

imagine meeting a single girl on a plane or in an event, and you both know you will never meet her again. she likes you but knows the same too, and when you ask, she will still reject.

Thats the stupidity of the mentality you just revealed here.

will you keep shut ode! read my post very well before jumping like unchained bull dog to quote me.

I said is not OK to release your line for a guy that you both stay around eachother the very moment he asked, is that not differ from someone you might not possibly see again

if your brain was active while reading her post, you will read that, she and the guy stay closeby, they didn't meet in the plane neither do they meet by incident

if you like leave civilized country and go stay in heaven is none of my business, I just air my own opinion, you can continue barking

I put it to you, you're a lady and a guy ask for your line, you declined and after sometime you now went back to meet the guy yourself to have your line, does that make any sense to u? it sound stupid beside a guy that stay around a lady won't stop pestering her to have her contact

the case is differ from someone you might not see again. I believe I've break it down to your kindergarten level of assimilation?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 5:45am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
You've done nothing wrong beauty you where just trying to keep your class as a wise girl "Which you are" just say hello to him and if he respond apologise to him do it in a classic way so it won't look as if you're desperate wink and if he's a perfect gentleman he'll also apologise to you..... that's it

But wait I hope the guy is wealthy if not don't ever go back and apologies to him cool

lol....money is good, every guy deserves to experience having cash and good things, it feels good, Lord I thank you, so grateful to you Almighty for counting us worthy. Now I see, Internet and forums like this are a blessing smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by wabuk(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...W e make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
u bettet act fast he sees another angel which is more ok than u .i dont what is really wrong with our ladie .anyways if its urs he must surely come back.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by stuffs4me(m): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2018
Adebowale89:
a guy who truly want you won't be tired to pester you in getting your contact

I don't see sense in giving a guy you know around you number immediately he ask, at least let him see you as someone that has principle

I can bet you that, the day u didn't give out your line, you've gain more respect from him, if he needs you, he will press further, na only guy that want to flirt, back off when they face slight rejection

don't mind my sermon, but the same advise I will give my sis, is what I just write

Sometimes I wonder what some people are smoking to make them reason like this. What makes you think your sister is the only girl in the world.

Dont worry, your sister will still be single at the age of 45

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by biacan(f): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2018
franchasng:
lol....money is good, every guy deserves to experience having cash and good things, it feels good, Lord I thank you, so grateful to you Almighty for counting us worthy. Now I see, Internet and forums like this are a blessing smiley
Why are you quoting me undecided weren't you the heartless guy who refuse to help a lady because she turn down your advances towards her undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by lawbabs: 5:51am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

You don't have to say much. Walk up to him. Apologize for what happened the other day. Tell him you have been wanting to apologize a few days after then but didn't know how to do it. If he likes you, let him take the initiative. Just leave the rest to him... And you can just stimulate a good rapport there and then and let the flow happen naturally...

You will know his interest from that interaction.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2018
slimtosin:

Bro it works alot and that's the best thing she can do man,the guy will surely check back on her if he's real,if it's not chop and go matter bros
You may be right. But women are crazy at times. You were rude to him then and now you are crushing on him. Smh....wetin concern me.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Why are you quoting me undecided weren't you the heartless guy who refuse to help a lady because she turn down your advances towards her undecided
lol
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by biacan(f): 5:54am On Feb 06, 2018
franchasng:
lol
Better go back and apologise to her and promise it won't happen again..... do that now undecided cool
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Fadigasam(m): 5:58am On Feb 06, 2018
girls are like mouse y didn't u forgot anything that has been disturbing u at home than pushing it to another person now check out u are now falling 4 d same guy u blushed off. Anyways u only need a greenlight just don't go for him ooo only greenlight if he ever had a crush on u believe me he ll come around but it might take time this one u said u are leaving. But in flirting style its faster walk up to him and tell him what happened that previous day but I believe his feelings wouldn't be genuine like b4 m sowi but ur VG s gona suffer it but it might still turn up to an interesting something though. GOODLUCK
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 5:58am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Better go back and apologise to her and promise it won't happen again..... do that now undecided cool
you don't expect 2face to go back and apologize to a girl he wooed when he was in plantation boys, better days ahead cool

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 6:02am On Feb 06, 2018
stuffs4me:

Sometimes I wonder what some people are smoking to make them reason like this. What makes you think your sister is the only girl in the world.

Dont worry, your sister will still be single at the age of 45

You don't need to sound stupid before you can air your opinion beside must we reason the same way

I put it to u, assuming you're a lady, u rejected a guy assess to have your line and later u went back to give him the line without him pressing further, doesn't that sound silly?

My thesis was that, a guy that really need u, won't back off so soon

Abi I need to break it down with A for Apple, B for Ball before you people can comprehend?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by biacan(f): 6:03am On Feb 06, 2018
franchasng:
you don't expect 2face to go back and apologize to a girl he wooed when he was in plantation boys, better days ahead cool
Guys like you are the reason's why men are been call scum...... better go back and apologise to her now cool
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HeWrites(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
akeentech:
WHERE ARE THOSE FEMINISTS WHEN WE NEED THEM...

CONTACT ME FOR YOUR WEB DESIGN ND BLOG SETUP (2K)

Hey brother..

Can I get your Whatsapp digits?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by coputa(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
One of the rule of the game is "never walk up to a man by giving him your number" let it go,unless he ask for you number again,don't ever show any interest in him.
Going to him shows desperation and frustration.As a woman you should carry yourself with high self esteem.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Adebowale89(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Sagamite:

Girls, please drag guys like this on the floor.

Use him to wipe the floor when you shower in the toilet.

cheesy cheesy I read this as a joke. I'm not woman wrapper, I'm just being factual here

infact I won't advise my enemy to go meet a guy she has once rejected, not in a continent that see Lady wooing a guy as big deal, na only if she want to rubbish herself

what if the guy has serious relationship already, he will just use her wash and clean mouth, end of discussion..

we are one family here, so no crime in letting her know what's right from wrong

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:11am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
U REALLY didn't have to comment
hmm so u are also a Nairalander, well i can even sense it that day that u are tired, am the so called guy, what a small world, hmm i still like u.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by franchasng: 6:20am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:
Guys like you are the reason's why men are been call scum...... better go back and apologise to her now cool
I see lol
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adeboizy11(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Hi cheesy
Nothing much pretty. How's you?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 06, 2018
My advice to younger ones, no one is mean. Such happened to me sometime, but thank God I found her. Most strikingly, she waited expectantly knowing that I may come back. "Make hail, while the sun shines".
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 06, 2018
adeboizy11:

Nothing much pretty. How's you?
I'm good thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HeWrites(m): 6:26am On Feb 06, 2018
franchasng:
my honest advice to u is, forget about him if ur desire is to have a long happy ending relationship with him, but if you want to just flirt and go down, u can go to him and apologize but bear in mind that he will only chop u and move on because there's high probability he won't like u again. Never play hard to get for a guy u want to go far with, it always backfires and when he finally gets u, he will loose interest fast cos u stressed him alot and he will be wondering why after he gets u and u end up not adding any value to his life aside sex.

Why play hard to get when at the end u won't offer him money, won't give him biz connection, won't help his career or biz grow but will rather be a financial liability to him asking for different kinds of money and material favor in the relationship?

There are 2 types of guys when it comes to chasing or wooing ladies:

Type 1:
the gentle meek guys who are not usually good in chasing ladies, so they find it difficult to approach a lady no matter how much they love her and when they finally gather the courage to approach a lady and she turns them down, they feel so bad and humiliated and may never approach any lady for a long time.

This type of guys are keepers and once u miss the opportunity to be their friends at first, u can't get it again cos their deep likeness for u will turn to dislike.

This class of guys are busy, usually financially stable and are mostly in the age range of 27yrs and above.

They have seen a lot in life, they are mostly focused on career, business and money making, they don't usually have time to be chasing one girl because to them it's a waste of time and energy.

Am in this category tho lipsrsealed

cheesy there was then lady then, she happens to be my friend's sister ( I know she won't be older than me cause am older than his bro who is a friend of mine)

I was at their home that day with my said friend, he told me to wait for him in the sitting room while he go and take his bath.. His sister came into the sitting room and I decided to try my luck..

As I talk my speech finish naso she tell me say Shey o yah werey ( Hope you are not mad/ Are you mad)

I just jejely tell am say make she no tell anybody and na so I run go house..

Till today I still hate her tho and can't even approach a lady again ever since then....
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 06, 2018
biacan:

Im lost.

Why will he apologise to her in this case? Has he been rude to her or hurt her feelings?

Oh wait. You're a Nigerian girl.

You expect him to just apologise not because he is wrong but because she is a woman, to make her feel important even though she is the rude one here.

grin

Your type should be used for rituals ASAP before you reproduce.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 06, 2018
egbarison:
My advice to younger ones, no one is mean. Such happened to me sometime, but thank God I found her. Most strikingly, she waited expectantly knowing that I may come back. "Make hail, while the sun shines".

Should we make hurricanes too while we're at it?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HeWrites(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2018
dancok:
hmm so u are also a Nairalander, well i can even sense it that day that u are tired, am the so called guy, what a small world, hmm i still like u.

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HeWrites(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2018
ShyCypher:

Im lost.

Why will he apologise to her in this case? Has he been rude to her or hurt her feelings?

Oh wait. You're a Nigerian girl.

You expect him to just apologise not because he is wrong but because she is a woman, to make her feel important even though she is the rude one here.

grin

Your type should be used for rituals ASAP before you reproduce.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Valentine: This Restaurant Owner Is Looking For Something Else (picture) / My Supermarket Boyfriend Has Turned To Something Else (help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.