Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60489 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Do men still approach ladies instead of the other way round ?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Machinegun91(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
You bottom power and catch him
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by TourismMan(m): 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
U REALLY didn't have to comment

If I hear say that him sex comment no interest you make thunder kill Buhari. If not, why did you have to quote him?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Squirrel01: 11:21pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.

this your mentality ehn.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by kingPhidel(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Your village pepuu might help grin

That's by the way. Just walk to him and talk him down and tell him how you feel bout him. Not a big deal. Besides this is 21st century not 1800bc

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Born2Breed(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?

If he gives up easily then he isn't worth it.

Forget him girl and move on,he is not man enough.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Tamakay(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
Bamidele539:
so so romantic!! Had it been you do the same to one ill-mannared lady, you might receive a SLAP or an insult and it it can lead to wahala.....

Yes oo. Better SLAP oo bro
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by colestephan86: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
My dear pls walk up to him n only apologise that u were kinda rude n pls dont give him your cintact if he doesn't ask for it. I think he will cinclude himself that u aint a rude girl n trust me I will want to be your friend. We are guys

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by biggy26: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!
Your profile pic says it all. That should be an advice going forward if he disagrees. Smart girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by written007: 11:23pm On Feb 05, 2018
There is this dude that already answered b4 you even brought it up.....what s that Guy's name o...eh ? Anyways he is a musician. Just go over to him and say: " ah is that how you use to do?! Someone can not play with you". You ll win him over ..shikina.

Girls wahala three much...after crushing the guy's confidence... You girl jux think us guys chase you for sports. We ain't youtubers o who put their pride on the line for money, we wish that was easy self....there are million nice ways to turn down guys advances ..but instead you girls always craft demeaning ways (as if is in ur dna ) to do it as if wooing is now considered perverted
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by newyorks(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.
ask for the no again u said?lady are wicked...if it was to be u wont shame kii u?i've never ask any lady her no twice cus i have other tins bothering me.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by colestephan86: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
My dear pls walk up to him n only apologise that u were kinda rude n pls dont give him your cintact if he doesn't ask for it. I think he will cinclude himself that u aint a rude girl n trust me he will want to be your friend. We are guys
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
carolndidi:
It can take any form, i.e. 1:

You know working alongside with you on this team has made me see you differently. I now see why they say do not judge a book by its cover. Working close to you make me see you differently. If i could turn back the hands of time, i would have shared my contact with you. As a decent lady, i just wanted to be discreet with how i share my contact. I hope you didn't feel you badly how i treated you when you asked for my contact ?

2. I hope you didn't feel you badly how i treated you when you asked for my contact ? Working close to you, i've come to enjoy/like your work ethic. Can i buy you lunch ?
luv dis
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by arnold123: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
go and apologise for your rude behaviour and tell him your mind innit
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adepeter2027(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

If he gives up easily then he isn't worth it.

Like seriously? So he should keep chasing her upandan like his life revolves round her?
Nah nah nah

Not all dude subscribe to "HARD TO GET BABE"

Forget him girl and move on,he is not man enough.
Simple

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by codedgalaxy: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2018
The way girls will just be acting like it's a previlage to talk to them eehn.just imagine
After preparing for like 2 weeks and later summing up the courage to walk up to a girl only for her to start forming queen elizabeth.
"mmmtttcheww"

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Bamidele539: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tamakay:

Yes oo. Better SLAP oo bro
if you come tell her why she slap you...she will be like you harrased her or you wanted to RAPE her!!

Some ladies sha....
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.
Rich men? Is that your advice? Smh undecided
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Born2Breed(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
adepeter2027:

Like seriously? So he should keep chasing her upandan like his life revolves round her?
Nah nah nah

Not all dude subscribe to "HARD TO GET BABE"

Simple

He asked for her number once and just gave up. Haba! That guy is a typical "chop n go". And they have been making eye contact but he is using fine boy face to play mind game,if my sister fall for him that is ofone!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adeboizy11(m): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:
I don't get why some girls have to respond rudely when approached. What's wrong with politely declining or even giving him your number out of politeness. See where rudeness and pride has landed you

Xup mam
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by karli4nia(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:
I don't get why some girls have to respond rudely when approached. What's wrong with politely declining or even giving him your number out of politeness. See where rudeness and pride has landed you

Hmmm... Don't fail the test oh! Cos d devil is a good listener.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Born2Breed(f): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
codedgalaxy:
The way girls will just be acting like it's a previlage to talk to them eehn.just imagine
After preparing for like 2 weeks and later summing up the courage to walk up to a girl only for her to start forming queen elizabeth.
"mmmtttcheww"

Same guy like you will table her matter with ur guys how she fell cheaply.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
adeboizy11:

Xup mam
Hi cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
karli4nia:

Hmmm... Don't fail the test oh! Cos d devil is a good listener.
What test?
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by codedgalaxy: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
The signs of menopause is the begining of talk well.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ChiomaMee: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:
my dear Just let go of him and protect your ego cuz if he truly wants you he would ask for your number again.

Ohhh Lord...... you shouldn't continue this way. There's a big difference between ego and self esteem

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by slimtosin(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tessie01:

Of course...if you really need something you will surely go for it till you get it,just tell her to stay calm and if he's truly mean about his words or actions he's coming back....simple..
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Crossbow(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
Go to him and apologise. Ask for his number this time. He will welcome your courage.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Don't just walk to him do it with class... Walk up to him smile and say hello Iam really sorry for been rude the other day was really on the edge quite a hetic day and lots of things just not moving how I planned my day.
My name is..... You must be.... Alright nice meeting you. Hope Iam forgiven. Don't offer your number let him ask never be too available but be accessible

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by AnthonyAk(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ur cute u can take mine. Got a green card with ur name on it here
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by emmie14: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

Approach him casually, tell him you are travelling outside the zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Top Cuties On Nairaland / Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.