Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

How Do I Get Him Back?!!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Him Back?!!! (60493 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Daniel2289:

Next time u c him, try to flirt with him. Like on anything he's wearing. Eg. His clothes, shoes hair style etc. And also learn to wear a smile whenever u see him. If u continue doing this. He must get the hit. And u should not play hard to get, which may spoil the game.

Well done ooooo teaching how how to go lower than standards.. See your head
slimtosin:

Of course...if you really need something you will surely go for it till you get it,just tell her to stay calm and if he's truly mean about his words or actions he's coming back....simple..
Stop dreaming and wake up. It doesn't work for all guys.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adepeter2027(m): 11:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

He asked for her number once and just gave up. Haba! That guy is a typical "chop n go".

@emboldened, a hasty conclusion if you ask me. Cos he asked for her number ones infers that "HES A CHOP AND GO GUY?"

Now did you put into consideration where the op herself stated she responded to him rudely? Or you think all guys measure up to rude and hash response from ladies?

And they have been making eye contact but he is using fine boy face to play mind game,if my sister fall for him that is ofone!
YOU'RE still concluding hastily. What if her rude attitude turned him off totally?

He kept his esteem by not pushing further.
She displayed her worthless ego misplacing it as her self esteem.

I also detest ladies who place their ego more than anything in life. Like she's even helping the guy sef

Smh

9 Likes

nurshah:

Don't just walk to him do it with class... Walk up to him smile and say hello Iam really sorry for been rude the other day was really on the edge quite a hetic day and lots of things just not moving how I planned my day.
My name is..... You must be.... Alright nice meeting you. Hope Iam forgiven. Don't offer your number let him ask never be too available but be accessible
Thank You
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Luizkid(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Cmon this is simple. Walk up 2 him n say:
Wit a smile.... Hey, about d other day, I was just not having a good day. Hope u ain't thinking am always lyk that.
( dude should play along now else he's a dullard)
okay, (hand over ur fone) lemme hav ur number n the next one week's call is on me
(dude should lyk ur being funny an open)
... just break the ice n dude should man up n take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by adepeter2027(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
codedgalaxy:
The signs of menopause is the begining of talk well.
Haha
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Evince(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Tell us u just discovered he is rich

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by karli4nia(m): 11:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

What test?

Just watchout..cos it doesn't come anounced! It comes when u least expect.. And your subconscious mind erupts and can betray you. Its the hard test of fidelity to tour
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by karli4nia(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
trustyshoess:

What test?

Just watchout..cos it doesn't come anounced! It comes when u least expect.. And your subconscious mind erupts and can betray you. Its the hard test of fidelity to your own words. smiley
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by mikejj(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...What if I've been misinterpreting the eye contacts
by the time he gets your number..you will know from his body language..but dont push it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by HallaDaTruth: 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Use rat gum
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
Jamariwolff:
In whatever you do, don't let him know you was interested all along.
. The joke'll be on you heavily,

My advice is this: there are over millions of fine rich men that can take care of you girl! Move on and stop crying over spilt milk.
And you haven't even gotten just one. Were you not the one who created a thread asking for where to meet rich men?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ndubueze92(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol!

Walk up to him, apologize for your attitude the other day and ask him if he still wants to be your friend. So simple!
I suppose this babe should copy this....
Just walked up to her and simply said "please can I talk to you"? she harshly said no.... there and then my crush for her withered. Ever since then, she has been greeting me I carefully avoid making eye contacts... if she doesn't initiate anything, I will let that go and beside I'm leaving that environment by March ending.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by bettercreature(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Don’t waste your time he doesn’t like you that deep.He won’t let go if he really like you
Men are not known to let go when they are really into a particular lady
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by softprick: 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2018
All this Ibadan girls sef dem sabi suck prick
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by codedgalaxy: 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Born2Breed:

Same guy like you will table her matter with ur guys how she fell cheaply.

hey why bitter.well, i have 3 things to say you
1. your reasoning is childish.
2.real men don't gossip .only kids.
3.you do not understand .playing had to get turns you into a sport/game .and what happens when yot win ? You lose taste

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by luminouz(m): 11:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no
Which embarrassment?
Ur even in ibadan like me....
If he says no....I will sharply say YES!!! tongue grin
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Biggers82(m): 11:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
You can't be born in February and expect to be normal every February, because even February itself is short with 2 days,let tell you the truth you don't need a second chance because you are going bananas already and no sane man will have anything to do with you at all because you are rude ......................
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by COOL10(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
. You don't!!!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Born2Breed(f): 11:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
codedgalaxy:
hey why bitter.well, i have 3 things to say you
1. your reasoning is childish.
2.real men don't gossip .only kids.
3.you do not understand .playing had to get turns you into a sport/game .and what happens when yot win ? You lose taste

Gibberish!!!
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by ogtavia(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:
So.... erhm....there's this guy that approach me for my number sometime back, I didn't give him and I think I responded rudely kind of...I was really tired that day...But since then, I've had this huge crush on him...We make eye contacts alot wheneva we're at the same place, but I can't see him making another attempt to come...Now m leaving the area soon....How Do I Get Him?
It beats me when ladies they are so tired...I get that people can be stressed out atimes..instead of you to say you don't want to talk you are saying you were very tired...I bet if it was someone who really tickled your fancy...every trace of tiredness will vanish from your body..
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by fortunechy(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2018
sometimes ego denies some useless girls their future
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by fof1: 12:02am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

KEEP UR PRIDE ASIDE,LOOK OUT FOR HIM. APOLOGISE TO HIM AND ESTABLISH D CONTACT AND MOVE ON FROM THERE. KNOW UR TIME OF RECKONING ALWAYS.
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by 12345baba(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2018
All I can say is WAKA
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by slimtosin(m): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2018
princeking2:

Stop dreaming and wake up. It doesn't work for all guys.

Bro it works alot and that's the best thing she can do man,the guy will surely check back on her if he's real,if it's not chop and go matter bros
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by slightlyMad(f): 12:07am On Feb 06, 2018
What's all these yeye ask him straight up, don't mind them jare.
When next you see him, smile like you are laughing at him while looking away.
He will ask you what's funny, then say nothing.
If he does not turn that into his Favour, he probably is too slow for a man to keep you.
Let him go.

RuthDaniels:
Lol! come on, he didn't die from embarrassment when you rudely turned him down, did he?.

Point is, you will never know what's on his mind and the only way to know is to ask him. If there is anything I hate most in life, it is regret! The regret of maybe if I had done this or that.

Ask him straight up if he wants to be your friend, make it a solemn military request, that way you will be able to walk with your head up high even if he rejects you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by codedgalaxy: 12:09am On Feb 06, 2018
Born2Breed:

Gibberish!!!
gibberish ?
Actually your monicker says it all "born 2 breed" .how are you suppose to breed ? when you form till menopause.
Tomorrow now they will be looking for husband and the fruit of the womb.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 06, 2018
slightlyMad:
What's all these yeye ask him straight up, don't mind them jare.
When next you see him, smile like you are laughing at him while looking away.
He will ask you what's funny, then say nothing.
If he does not turn that into his Favour, he probably is too slow for a man to keep you.
Let him go.

Lol! Whatever you say madam.

I don't argue with people who are Slightly Mad smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by oshaosha2014(m): 12:13am On Feb 06, 2018
So it is ok for him to die from embarrassment not you. What you did to him you are scared might be done to you too. hello, selfish.

Khostlybeauty18:
...But I will just die from embarrassment if he says no

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by wonlasewonimi: 12:14am On Feb 06, 2018
Tell him you need a new indian wig
Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On Feb 06, 2018
Khostlybeauty18:

"I was really tired that day"

Yeah!

Gan ni! (Really was!)

Continue with your self-deceit.

No, cut the crap. You were rude to him because

a) You lack social skills and self-development
b) You have a too high self-valuation
c) You did it because YOU COULD and felt there would be no consequences for doing it

Don't blow that lame crap excuse this way again, abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get Him Back?!!! by Oweku: 12:19am On Feb 06, 2018
mikejj:
cool dearie walk up to him and tell him your mind and stop procastinating..le mi tell u wat to say.tell him the other day he was asking for number you were tired and not in the mood...then continue from there.

You have said it all bro... Thats what mature minds should do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Roman Goddess: Scammers Use My Boobs To Scam Unsuspecting People / "I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.