Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (31891 Views)

Study Shows Iphones Are 167 Times More Prone To Hacking Than Other Brands / How Time Flies. Tecno Mobile Share #10yearschallenge / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Mrkumareze(m): 8:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Dis op fit compare man n goat o

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by delivryboy: 8:15am On Mar 03, 2018
Lordkratus:
a white man's discovery and finally he does rating and place iPhone amongst the top phones in the world. a guy from alaba that doesn't even know how to make a phone screen saying the white man doesn't know what he is saying. what an irony
White man shitt for your head?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 8:16am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
i love this article. you seem like the only intellectual person on this thread.

but then, I disagree with you.

TECNO Mobile is a subsidiary of Transsion Holdings, who also own Carl Care. IT takes just 48 hours to fix your screen in Nigeria. They have home engineers that now live and work in Nigeria. Also, The tecno screen is way stronger than the so called gorilla screens iphones use.

I beg to disagree that TECNO MObile doesn't spend money on research. They are the first phone to adopt the 18:9 Aspect ratio display. this ensures there are no black screen edges in videos.... This is a breakthrough in phone tech.

Also, expensive doesn't mean qualitative or effective.
Where does that leave you? It looks like the bassing you're receiving here is affecting your brain.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by bettercreature(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2018
This poster don suffer ; shocked shocked shocked
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by GetMeRight: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2018
kalvoken:
This was how they rejected an educated young leader for a a certificatless working corps.

Just imagine what someone's brain processed and he himself has no shame that he put it out.

enjoy your tecno camon buhari. soon, you will upgrade to Itel
Thank you. I hope you are enjoying your "iPhone".

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by SamsonJohn743(m): 8:20am On Mar 03, 2018
Who is this one again
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by suco01(m): 8:22am On Mar 03, 2018
How much tecno pay u for you this?.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by marvin906(m): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
i am not a fan of stupidity too!
please shut up. shocked shocked grin grin

Jobless people everywhere... lol.
try and make more intellectual contributions.
your brain aint for fancy

yawnnnnnnnnnn.
just figured out that..
your just another tecno marketer
that explains why you sound stupid grin grin

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2018
You should be totally be ashamed of yourself... What has white supremacy have to do with this?
if it were in the days, you should be sold into slavery for lacking sense.
#olodo

Lordkratus:
a white man's discovery and finally he does rating and place iPhone amongst the top phones in the world. a guy from alaba that doesn't even know how to make a phone screen saying the white man doesn't know what he is saying. what an irony
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by iamabundance(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2018
... This reminds of our dear rugged Nokia 3310. May its soul rest in peace in the bossom of obsolescence
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:29am On Mar 03, 2018
Arguments aren't a win win stuff. It should be educative. Don't come here and sound stupid. bring facts to disprove me. As for me, Tecno is winning the game in the Tech World. The camon CM has proven that.

GetMeRight:

Where does that leave you? It looks like the bassing you're receiving here is affecting your brain.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by martineverest(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2018
gimme 10 Tecno camon phones and one iphone worth same price,then ask me to choose between the two brands...I will gladly chose iPhone
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:30am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao... lol... it's hard to tell what your opinion is tho.

iamabundance:
... This reminds of our dear rugged Nokia 3310. May its soul rest in peace in the bossom of obsolescence
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2018
and Iphone users can't do without asking CM Users for pictures from their phones.... wake up!

ipobarecriminals:
sad if u don't want to laugh, some miserable lunatic go make persin shine teeth. is pangolo u kal a phone. visit any roadside GSM Engr shop,u'll count more than dozen abandoned Tecno phone there.very useless phone
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by pauljumbo: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
I am sick and tired of the hype that goes with the iphone. TECNO Mobile is definitely a superior alternative to it. With the recent release of the Camon CM, TECNO is definitely setting the pace.

There are 5 reasons I will always chose the Camon CM over iphone

1) The 18:9 ratio display for the Camon CM. This is an amazing feature of the Camon CM that makes the movie viewing feature an awesome experience. This ensures that there are no black screen edges when watching a video.

2) The Andriod OS – The android OS is the most versatile platform for phone users. Who needs a phone that doesn’t encourage you to share data?. The Camon CM comes with the latest Nuogat 7.0 andriod platform, with HIOS 2.0 (ask around, the HIOS 2.0 is to die for)

3) The Eye Care Feature: Did you know that the Camon CM comes with an awesome feature that automatically adjusts the light setting for reading at night. This would go a long way in making sure we don’t get blind from technology… lol.

4) It’s Super Light Weight – who wants a phone that gives you muscle bags on your fingers?

5) It’s Super affordable!... with just #47,000 I can get this awesome phone with great specs. I don’t need to break the bank.

The reason I will buy iPhone is because of long time value

The techno phones drop quality after 3 months of usage

The camera quality drop and the phone lags after sometime and finally when you decide to swap or sell it in the future it has little or no value
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lordkratus(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
You should be totally be ashamed of yourself... What has white supremacy have to do with this?
if it were in the days, you should be sold into slavery for lacking sense.
#olodo

you didn't get the memo? you are still slaves. keep indulging in self deceit
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Kaybaba5(m): 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
To me everybody is entitled to his or her opinion
I can't see road and take bush path.....

It is abomination

3 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2018
someone with the reasoning logic. you should acquire some too!

SamsonJohn743:
Who is this one again
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lordkratus(m): 8:35am On Mar 03, 2018
DonDiego:

Yea, the white man is a God and everything he says is incontestable including his claim that he is superior to you, a black person. You do well, my brother.
just stating the obvious. he made a ship and came down here to pack all your acenstors when they were still wearing leaves around their waist. go think about that
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2018
lmao.... exactly... the iphone is such an evil forest... lol.. glorified and hyped for nothing.

Kaybaba5:
To me everybody is entitled to his or her opinion
I can't see road and take bush path.....

It is abomination
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by pauljumbo: 8:36am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:
Arguments aren't a win win stuff. It should be educative. Don't come here and sound stupid. bring facts to disprove me. As for me, Tecno is winning the game in the Tech World. The camon CM has proven that.

Techno is winning the game in low end phones

Tecno and IPhone they in different category phone one is high end while the other is low end
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Lordkratus(m): 8:36am On Mar 03, 2018
delivryboy:
White man shitt for your head?
purge for your mouth. bitch
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Jaculze(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2018
Well, it's a very nice stunt you pulled up by creating this post. I use a TECNO spark and it's very good. The CM is also great

1 Like

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2018
lol... this ia a horrible comparison. TECNO is a Producer like Apple, unlike innonson who is just an assembler to mecerdes.

this guy sef.
Nairalanddist:
Just like saying Innosson is better than Mercedes Benz grin
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by pauljumbo: 8:39am On Mar 03, 2018
bigt2:
You're on your own bro. Don't drag Tecno into this. Infinix is even better than tecno even though they're from the same company. Tecno deteriorates over time.
I don the want to see you post something like this anymore ok? grin angry

You are right deteriorates over time

I bought camon c9 is rubbish now

2 Likes

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:40am On Mar 03, 2018
lol... you are just a sheep... smh

pauljumbo:

Techno is winning the game in low end phones

Tecno and IPhone they in different category phone one is high end while the other is low end

Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Jaculze(m): 8:41am On Mar 03, 2018
martineverest:
gimme 10 Tecno camon phones and one iphone worth same price,then ask me to choose between the two brands...I will gladly chose iPhone
That's your choice though.
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:49am On Mar 03, 2018
it is the Tecno that you know ooo!... you have to check it out. The Camon CM is all shades of awesomeness.

enemmo:
Lol

Is it the Tecno we already know, or the Tecno that is to come?
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by alexDBaberian: 8:52am On Mar 03, 2018
i would never compare man with you... lol

Mrkumareze:
Dis op fit compare man n goat o
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by taylor89(m): 8:52am On Mar 03, 2018
alexDBaberian:

Bro i intend getting a CX Air by Monday

Have gone through their specs no big difference still 13mp front and back

Just that the CM has 5.7in display

Is there any thing special about the CM that the CX Air doesn't have

Tnx
Re: Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. by Obo8405(m): 8:57am On Mar 03, 2018
I'm not a fan of any of the two brands ,but from the discussion here I'll pick a tecno over an iPhone ,the guy raised some salients points that no one has bin able to counter ,I guess iPhone users are just happy because of d luxury tag to it .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced / How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / White Man Mistakenly Receives 60 iPhone 15 Pro Max From Apple (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.