Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (15554 Views)

EFCC Arrests Doctor Who Engaged His Wife's Best Friend 4 Months After Her Death / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by eros(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2010
Me thinks you need to take more interest in the things she does. Share more of your pains, fears, expectation and vision with her. You don't need a particular formula to be your wife's best friend. It's simply natural. What you give is what you get. You want love, give love and whatever it is you want out of your marriage. I wish you all the best.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by rekebel(f): 7:31pm On May 15, 2010
U are quite right Eros, that was why i said that the man still have a lot to tell us cos it will be too bad if he contributed to the show directly or indirectly.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by MzBabs(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2010
I'm sorry.
I know a LOT of women who'd love t have a man like you. PLZ keep your head up, this is not the end. May God continue to bless you.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by rekebel(f): 8:13pm On May 15, 2010
Ofourse God will bless him if his not part of the cause of the problem. Again God will give him the wisdom to handle the situation.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Luxythere: 3:42pm On Apr 22, 2012
Seriously !!!
Your wife should check for depression......Not joking....after 10 years means her hormones are in whack and need to be reset.
This may seem like a joke but its not your wife speaking but displaced hormones caused by chemical and preservatives laden diet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help - Shes Killing Me / Nigerian Women Are Jealous Of South African Women / She wants to get married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.