Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? (15560 Views)

EFCC Arrests Doctor Who Engaged His Wife's Best Friend 4 Months After Her Death / Am In Love With My Wife Best Friend / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 06, 2010
Maybe if the man had known more women, instead of remaining a mediocre lover, his wife wouldn't be sexually frustrated. It's always easy to blame women anytime sex is concerned.

The man nor sabi do and that is it.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by christson: 3:15pm On May 06, 2010
Where has the poster gone. Or what is he up to. We need updates or could this thread be a 'cooked up story'. its amazing, do not know why the poster has been this quiet?
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by cantell(m): 3:44pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

Maybe if the man had known more women, instead of remaining a mediocre lover, his wife wouldn't be sexually frustrated. It's always easy to blame women anytime intimacy is concerned.

Seems like someone is speaking with their anus. So the man's to be blamed for not being good in bed. I guess men should also mess around wit other women if their women no sabi.
If no be say na net we dey, i for use that ya head break palm kernel.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Onchedu(m): 4:24pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

Maybe if the man had known more women, instead of remaining a mediocre lover, his wife wouldn't be sexually frustrated. It's always easy to blame women anytime intimacy is concerned.

Are U listening to Urself at all?
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 06, 2010
cantell:

Seems like someone is speaking with their anus. So the man's to be blamed for not being good in bed. I guess men should also mess around wit other women if their women no sabi.
If no be say na net we dey, i for use that ya head break palm kernel.

I know a misogynist like you will blame the woman for being too experienced. Hypocrites!
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 06, 2010
Onchedu:

Are U listening to Urself at all?

Yes. I have expressed my view on this matter and have severely condemned the woman for her wickedness but I can't stand your type who comes here to blame it on the woman's sexual experience.

So now the fact that a woman has sex before marriage already sets the union for a failure?

WERE YOU ALSO LISTENING TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU SAID SUCH RUBBISH?

We all agreed she was wrong to have compared her husband to her past lovers, for her infidelity during their courtship and how she waited for 10 years to come out. But please don't start acting conceited or being a self righteous religious bigot who wants to judge every sexually active woman as the architect of their future failed marriages.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Onchedu(m): 4:33pm On May 06, 2010
Hmmm, I'll haul myself up and out of here. My work is done.

Final word.

Michelin89. U obviously have personal issues and perhaps this couples problems bears direct resemblance to a personal problem U have, abi na U be the wife?
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 06, 2010
Onchedu:

Hmmm, I'll haul myself up and out of here. My work is done.

Final word.

Michelin89. U obviously have personal issues and perhaps this couples problems bears direct resemblance to a personal problem U have, abi na U be the wife?

Yes the wife is a wicked and heartless person but she has a right to her own sexuality. Her marriage didn't end because she wasn't a virgin but because she was an opportunist fofo who wanted to eat her cake and have it.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by okeyistic(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2010
I must without mincing words admit that your story is very lamentable.Be that as it may, i wish to state unambiguously that there is a wisdom solution to every human problem.It 100% possible for your wife of 10 years to be your best friend, despite the unbelievable confession and attitude.
     Firstly, show her love unconditionally.If she suddenly discover that despite her repulsive attitude towards you that you still show her love from the dept of your heart, she will wake up from sleep one day and change her attitude towards you to the utter amazement of all and sundry.
     Carry out your natural manly responsibilities in the home without looking at her or her salary. I lament the fact that most men who are not their wife's best friend are the type who try to" ride a willing horse to death".No matter how well paid a woman imay be. her salary shouldn't be the family's backbone.
    Protect her from external and internal aggression as a man.Protect her from in-laws and difficult relations of hers and yours.
   Improve on your SEX life.Its disheartening to note, that most men are colossal failures, as far as their sex role towards their wife is concerned.Most men need to learn the 'ART AND SCIENCE OF SEX' if their marriage and family life has to remain intact. Please listen to this, no matter how good a man maybe at other things , if you are not good at SEX, your other name is sorry, because you are creating a loophole for family and relationship disintegration.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Falajuro(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2010
FredyP,

You are lucky to be alive! She might be one of those rare cases you read about with some kind of complex psychological disorders.

You are presently in contest with another man for your wife; most likely one of the early ones, and it has come to decision time: it is either him (you) or me (lover boy).

If all this is real, count your loses and move on. If she leaves the kids for you better; but, if she prefers to keep custody of them, good.

At any age, you will still be wanted by at least one of the opposite sex.

N.B. : She stayed this long with you because of the available "Comfort" .
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by TWise(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2010
i really feel sorry for you if what you posted is true. For your wifey of ten years to come out telling you that simply means she was only interested in your pocket. and when she could no longer get any more she exploded. Just as fuel is to a car so is money; if empty, it can still move for a while till, but unlike engine oil, if empty in a car and u try to even start d car, it would KNOCK!!!
Nevertheless, there is no hopeless case, for the sake of the children, you can still hold on to some unique values that you both possess.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by paddyman(m): 7:44pm On May 06, 2010
Women always thinks that a man would change to their own taste after marriage, while men thinks that a woman would remain same after marriage. But the opposite is always the issue, men never change while women change over time. My candid advice, pls go learn some new tricks, and get her to orgasm more often. I think she is being sincere.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by cantell(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2010
michelin89:

I know a misogynist like you will blame the woman for being too experienced. Hypocrites!
With the kind of comment coming from you, i wouldn't mind being a misogynist or whatever word you want to qualify me with.
You absolutely know nothing about the instituition of marriage, yet you type rubbish because you can lay ur hands on keyboard.
Lttle brats like you should be given a time limit to use the net.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 06, 2010
cantell:

With the kind of comment coming from you, i wouldn't mind being a misogynist or whatever word you want to qualify me with.
You absolutely know nothing about the instituition of marriage, yet you type rubbish because you can lay your hands on keyboard.
Lttle brats like you should be given a time limit to use the net.

Go and suck on a thumb! cool
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by cantell(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2010
^^^ na ya mama go suck thumb.
Crazy-b'itch.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 06, 2010
cantell:

^^^ na ya mama go suck thumb.
Crazy-b'itch.

Whatever! cool
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 9:36pm On May 06, 2010
NLders, thank you for your posts. I am sori i have been away for a while, i felt it necessary to take time out with an unmarried friend way out in the village - without communications so that i can clear my head.
Some comments have been so incisive, it seems some of you know me well well. Whilst others have been way off the mark.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by FredyP: 9:38pm On May 06, 2010
May i also take this opportunity to kindly ask all warring parties to please "cease fire". You are not helping this way.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Ngemebiri(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2010
I just hope ur good in beg, because girls marry for 3 reasons, is either ur gd in bed, u hv money and when she naturally and sincerely love u. So find out were ur lacking
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Radiant(f): 11:26pm On May 06, 2010
FredyP:

NLders, thank you for your posts. I am sori i have been away for a while, i felt it necessary to take time out with an unmarried friend way out in the village - without communications so that i can clear my head.
Some comments have been so incisive, it seems some of you know me well well. Whilst others have been way off the mark.

Would be nice if you could update us after you've cleared your head. I'm not nosy I just like a complete story. smiley
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by goodass(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2010
@ busy_body
lol,u no wel o.shey na u sell me d shepe at d airport na,iya basira ologogoro?
Just playin d devil's advocate. Stil waitin 4 Fredy's response,anyway.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by bubugul(f): 1:08am On May 07, 2010
was she a teenager when you married her? cos i can't think of any answer to the childish act of hers.
normally, if you get married so young, when you become of age, you see it as a mistake. however; if that is not the case with her, then i am sorry to say that she is DEPRESSED. she needs help and you should walk her 2Ru it, cos it's a sickness.

I WISH YOU LUCK!!!
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by SALady(f): 10:14am On May 07, 2010
@harakiri I visited your link on womensinfidelity and it all brought me back to my favourite saying "men and women are the same and that's why we deserve each other"
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by adconline(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2010
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by skeed19: 11:01am On May 07, 2010
@ Nairalanders, sincerely i am impressed by what everyone said, especially the website where women display their infidelity. it hurts deeply to see who you love, loving someone else.
but wait,
Its very very possible that all the wife is saying is a lie!!! please relax: see, maybe the husband got her really really upset with some words, there is no smoke without fire, thus in reactiong, she went too far, to really hurt her husband! well i am not justifying her actions, but sometimes, if not most times there are always reasons for every action, the difference is that: some think b4 doing anything, while others do what they do b4 thinking!!!
this is an exerpt from the site given about women:

The only place where you'll find out the REAL

reason women are cheating as much as men

"After researching women's sexuality for more than ten years, I can honestly say that most of our societal beliefs about females are grossly distorted and many are completely erroneous." 

-Michelle Langley, author of Women's Infidelity

[center]Women's relationships today follow
a very predictable pattern:
They push men for commitment

They get what they want

They lose interest in intimacy

They become attracted to someone else

They start cheating

They become angry and resentful

They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

They blame their partners for their behavior, and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages.           

[/center]
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Onchedu(m): 11:09am On May 07, 2010
skeed19:

"After researching women's sexuality for more than ten years, I can honestly say that most of our societal beliefs about females are grossly distorted and many are completely erroneous." 

-Michelle Langley, author of Women's Infidelity

[center]Women's relationships today follow
a very predictable pattern:
They push men for commitment

They get what they want

They lose interest in intimacy

They become attracted to someone else

They start cheating

They become angry and resentful

They begin telling their partners that they need time apart

They blame their partners for their behavior, and eventually, after making themselves and everyone around them miserable for an indefinite, but usually, long period of time, they end their relationships or marriages.           

[/center]

This is such an accurate summary!!! I've been a victim of the trend and I've seen so many men suffer the same confusion coming from the girl/woman they love. Little wonder why so many middle-age/old women rarely smile from the heart.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Onchedu(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2010
Suggested solution:

If u must give a woman what she wants, spread the giving of it over a period. Bit by bit by bit making sure she only gets it all when she's mature enuf to handle it or old enuf to not find appeal in the thot of "romantic misadventures;" Or preferably when Ur dead. Hehehehehe
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2010
OMG! d damage has been done

i dont know aw to interfere in this matter but i believe @ 1st she never loved u for whom u re. she loved u mayb because of ur funds and again u been a man wasn't enough to buy her the love - good sssseeexxxx
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by cooltobex(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2010
what could be her motive of spitting out the "truth" in the first place.
I think she's not ready for the union anymore, but also i won't advice a divorce, because on no account should you two be divorced. try and find a way to solve this issue. but mind you divorce is not the best answer.
try and gain her love and all of which you once shared. Cause I'm dead sure that you guys once shared happy and joyful moments. Retrace those times and restore those moments.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by rekebel(f): 8:34pm On May 13, 2010
HI guys, i really understand what this guy is passing tru but he didnt tell us is what instigated the wife's action. It will be a pity if he contirbuted directly or indirectly to the problem. All the same we are learning from pple's exprience. As a woman i don't support her action because if she thinks that an angel is out there to treat her better than her husband of ten years :she may be in for a shock, for she may end up getting into a worse situation. marriage is really not a bed of roses, a saying goes.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by femiadams(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2010
Every woman as a wife has six primary needs that she looks up to you, as her husband, to meet with passion and precision, too. Failure on your part to meet these basic and fundamental needs would cause you pains and agonies, as a husband. These needs are here highlighted for your perusal.

Permit me to state here without any attempt at selling or marketing that there is a practically applicable solution to this marriage challenge in an eBook format available online at http://www.adamsconcept.com titled: LOVE AND SEX IN MARRIAGE. You could find help with a free downloadable eBulleting titled SHE HATES ME! titled at http://www.marriagestrata.com

These needs are here highlighted for your perusal.

1. Physiological needs: - These are the requirements of the body such as food, clothing and shelter.

2. Safety needs: - These refer to job security, protection of life and properties.

3. Social needs:- These include the right to friendship and association

4. Ego needs: - These are desires for recognition, praise, reward and fame.

5. Self-Actualization needs: - These are desire and ambitions to achieving one’s goal in life that is, becoming what one aspires to be.

6. Sensual needs: - These are the functions of feelings and emotions.

All of above are general needs that your wife looks up to you to meet in a special way. For example, while everybody wants abundant of food and clothing in a house (shelter), your wife wants a home in that house. A house is a building containing food, clothing and shelter but a home is a conducive atmosphere in a house where the food, clothing and shelter could be used freely and happily too.

In brief, she wants you to grant her the freedom and rights to enjoy the facilities available in the house.

I like to submit that most men are guilty of what they accuse their wives of. So, it is essential that you sit back and look at the issue objectively and fundamentally too, asking yourself whether your action is fundamental, traditional or selfish.
Re: How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? by rekebel(f): 4:26pm On May 15, 2010
Femi Adams,
ur reply is solemnly objective n i wish our guys will read it and learn from it. Bravoooooooooooo Mr guidance counsellor kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do I Have A Reason To Be Concerned/ Paranoid? Boyfriend In S. Africa For 2 Weeks / She wants to get married / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.