Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? (55862 Views)

JAPA: Marry Your Man Before Coming To The UK - Nigerian Lady Advises / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by NairaMaster1(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2018
timsbee:
Over and over again....

Him like no other

I celebrate you.
A through mother.
Never mind all the adulterous people.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by sekundosekundo: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
We have a lot of married spoon fed children claiming to be adult. So many of them don't even know that there's no perfect human let alone marriage. Even Adam and Eve joined together by God Himself messed up. There's no marriage without problems and chalanges. I have nothing to regret about my wife, together we're winners.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by engrelvis(m): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
MsFaith:
Marriage is getting scary day by day
u never ready.r relationship or baby mamas nt scary these.most people change when dey marry .is how u it handle dat matters.u cannot b young forever.u need someone to take care of u when u r old n who deos dat better dan yr biological children
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Liliyann(f): 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mydazz:

What if He's only broke and not lazy, and God is taking too long to pick his call?

Now that's a different case but in a situation where the guy is poor,lazy and not humble,I go just carry my bag and children waka.

4 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
nalizzzy:
no wit d way d family control him like mumu
dis 1 weak me ohh "mumu"

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by verygudbadguy(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2018
234GT:
Married people should stop making the thing look like rocket science. Marriage requires only the commitment and determination of the 2 individuals involved to work.
A woman committed to the success of her marriage won't pick up FOOLISH quarrels with her husband, and a committed man won't start sleeping around.
It's simple.
There is more to marriage than those stuffs you mentioned.
You can be all you mentioned but still b bored in ur marriage. Same goes to the woman too.

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by janey1984: 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please who is this nwanyi Awka-Etiti on naira land
NothingDoMe:
This is why I'm against 2 months dating

Cc NwanyiAwkaetiti

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by marvin906(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
funny people..
for me am not scared of marriage am just scared of marrying the wrong person for the wrong reasons.
with the right spouse beside you even if you guy's fight marriage will be like heaven on earth for you..
buh the wrong spouse by your side your marriage will be like my neighbors hell on earth

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
If I knew what I know now, I wouldn't have gotten married. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
shine12:
Many women married with the dream and mentality of "my husband will spoil me with luxury and shopping trips" but when they found out that marriage heavily entails endless "boring" stuffs such as taking care of children, endless cooking and open legs for Mr Man in the night along other commitments, they feel disappointed.

I don't blame them to be honest. I can't believe I'm saying this as I'm of the opinion that money should not be the borderline of your happiness but I will say it: If there is money, Ease and pampering all the NO would be a BIG YES.
Why do you have this sickening formed opinion that everything revolve around money? Before they said NO, they must have had reasons enough to say NO that doesn't necessarily revolve around money. What of nauseating characters, incompatibility, etc. And FYI, marriage isn't boring with the right person.

6 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by afinotanjnr(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
alot of comments are something else... well my opinion is that alot of marriage will suffer alot, becos they fail to know the originator of marriage and his commandments and principles for successful home

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by cchiagom(f): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

My dear don't marry a rich devil

7 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
shine12:
Many women married with the dream and mentality of "my husband will spoil me with luxury and shopping trips" but when they found out that marriage heavily entails endless "boring" stuffs such as taking care of children, endless cooking and open legs for Mr Man in the night along other commitments, they feel disappointed.

I don't blame them to be honest. I can't believe I'm saying this as I'm of the opinion that money should not be the borderline of your happiness but I will say it: If there is money, Ease and pampering all the NO would be a BIG YES.

Not true. U can easily marry a rich monster.

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by shaybebaby(f): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2018
freecocoa:
Didn't know you are hitched.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2018
shaybebaby:

Didn't know you are hitched.
Na you hitch me? grin

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
marvin906:
funny people..
for me am not scared of marriage am just scared of marrying the wrong person for the wrong reasons.
with the right spouse beside you even if you guy's fight marriage will be like heaven on earth for you..
buh the wrong spouse by your side your marriage will be like my neighbors hell on earth

I am suprised no one has quoted Socrates so far. He was a philosopher and I think it is a backhand slap at his wife:

"Young man, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher."
Socrates

9 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Well i'm not married yet but if he passes 80% of my checklist, anything that comes after that will be taken with levity

And whats on this checklist?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by shaybebaby(f): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
freecocoa:
Na you hitch me? grin
Well, you confuse me nah when you answered the OP. I was like "wait, WHAT?" grin
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by chibabe259(f): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
janey1984:
Please who is this nwanyi Awka-Etiti on naira land

cheesy cheesy see them na only Nwanyi dem dey luk for here.

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Lexusgs430: 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2018
freecocoa:

Spill the beans.....

2 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
piagetskinner:

you that is talking..I hope you're hardworking..and not wearing poverty like agbada?

cos no reasonable guy likes a liability.. just saying
What is your business with what she would like? There are responsible guys who like taking care of liabilities. grin
NL guys and their insecurities!. Someone can't state what she wants in peace again.

5 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by freecocoa(f): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
shaybebaby:

Well, you confuse me nah when you answered the OP. I was like "wait, WHAT?" grin
Well, you never know. grin tongue
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Trexnemesis(m): 11:27pm On Mar 14, 2018
Lailai, Noooooooo ni.
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by shaybebaby(f): 11:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
freecocoa:
Well, you never know. grin tongue
What do you mean? If it hasn't happened yet I better get my invite or else.. angry
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 11:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
annnikky:
Na wah oo... The No here pass yes oo undecided Na so marriage pain reach

The ones u see say yes know their spouse will know it's them that said it, otherwise you'd see 100% NO!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
Liliyann:
All this married people just keep on scaring the single ones
Truth is nobody forced them to get married,that your marriage isn't a bed of roses or what you envisioned for shouldn't make you discourage others!!

As for me,the only thing that can make me have a second thought about my husband that is if I eventually decide to marry is poverty,nothing turns me off more than a broke and lazy guy.

Then get your soorrry asss to werk Indiara
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Mariangeles(f): 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Short of words...........It is well.
Don't judge!
We all don't know the whole story!
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by ameri9ja: 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
kimbraa:
What is your business with what she would like? There are responsible guys who like taking care of liabilities. grin
NL guys and their insecurities!. Someone can't state what she wants in peace again.

How dare u call a woman taking care of kids and home liability?!

1 Like

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by maasoap(m): 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2018
Honestly speaking, I don't know what my wife will say behind my back because you never can tell but I would marry her all over again. I just pray I should keep getting better for her. Full support, never complained.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by maasoap(m): 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
bethyz:
I will marry my husband again oooo. I don't think anyone can be like him.
With "m" in front of your username?
Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Capital NO. I took a U turn. Single again and it feels great

3 Likes

Re: If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? by frankson1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
Chikita66:
Not bragging but whoever that will marry me will remarry me in his next world. I'm simply unique.

Wish to marry my kind of person too.

But the kind No's wey I dey see here plenty, God abeg lets not make decision that we will regret in future.

Lemme key in o.
But who's your kind of person?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / He Is 35 And Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.