Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29981 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nosey: 10:39am On May 13, 2010
[i]Gudam All am so veri new.being doing only reading of replies to topic but was forced to reply for the first time coz of this particular post.I think the poster should be careful wit inputing names,  could be joking but might be sone's name some where who is innocent.
tnx .
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ofokaofoki: 10:41am On May 13, 2010
Boladebam:

This is the Tomi P Okoye on facebook I can find and she is a student of Bells University. I wonder what she is doing hustling you for 11k. The profile could be a front too, nah

i have just checked her picture too on fb, she looks like a responsible girl,  she is in bell university,, bell universty girl no be poor girls, i have a feeling this emma guy fcucuked her and didnt pay her, dont belief the first person that reports an issue. i feel emma did something bad to her. read in btw the lines guys.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by hackney(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2010
How could you let such rubbish happen to you? are you a kid?
Some girl off the internet shows up and you have to pay money (and you live in lagos? ? ? ? ? ? ?).
you are not serious.

It would have even been justifiable if you said you didn't know them because YOU DIDN'T.

What's the police number again. . . . .
mscheew
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ayo84(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2010
you for warn the babe, tell am say she mad,na so dem dey do asewo work,at least they go ask you for price first
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ijcurt(f): 10:47am On May 13, 2010
you can never tell.  shocked
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by 28Schweet(f): 10:48am On May 13, 2010
grin thanx for making my day bru, such innocence is truly refreshing.

HACKNEY, sometimes one doesn't need to be knowledgeable to be smart or even worldly,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by harakiri(m): 10:49am On May 13, 2010
As much as i pride myself to be a distinguished gentleman, i will NEVER allow such a lame scam attempt win me over.I don't mind getting suspended for "inappropriate behavior" at the officeI go tidy their mess up either with military personnel or some rugged men from way back school days.I 4 tell dem to wait so that i go hustle the cash. . .as soon as men show face, dem go kolobi all of them into missing in action.Dem go pay me for my hard day's work,shayo for boys and N30,000 in damages.Dem go know say baby face no be mumu.

Rubbish!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 10:53am On May 13, 2010
O Boy

That girl FULL for upper chamber grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by hectorswag(m): 10:54am On May 13, 2010
hackney:

How could you let such rubbish happen to you? are you a kid?
Some girl off the internet shows up and you have to pay money (and you live in lagos? ? ? ? ? ? ?).
you are not serious.

It would have even been justifiable if you said you didn't know them because YOU DIDN'T.

What's the police number again. . . . .
mscheew
abi,

@emma, you're not sharp @ all,

ayo84:

you for warn the babe, tell am say she mad[b],na so dem dey do asewo work[/b],at least they go ask you for price first
guy, e dey happen like that some times undecided

harakiri:

As much as i pride myself to be a distinguished gentleman, i will NEVER allow such a lame scam attempt win me over.I don't mind getting suspended for "inappropriate behavior" at the officeI go tidy their mess up either with military personnel or some rugged men from way back school days.I 4 tell dem to wait so that i go hustle the cash. . .as soon as men show face, dem go kolobi all of them into missing in action.Dem go pay me for my hard day's work,shayo for boys and N30,000 in damages.Dem go know say baby face no be mumu.

Rubbish!

thumbs up, for real man!! wink

Firearm:

O Boy

That girl FULL for upper chamber grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by acatate200: 11:01am On May 13, 2010
@poster better luck next time. may be you'll be lucky to have your way next. am suer you wanted to go under her pants and leave but unfortunately she  got you first  grin, sorry o
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by solosamste(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2010
Old boy watz her facebook username . we have a lot of Tomi Okoye for facebk oooooooooooooo
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by babsmii(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2010
acatate200:

@poster better luck next time. may be you'll be lucky to have your way next. am suer you wanted to go under her pants and leave but unfortunately she  got you first  grin, sorry o

Correct!!!!!
He got served unprepared, lol
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by otokx(m): 11:16am On May 13, 2010
This is unbelievable but a sure eye opener.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by goldylucks(f): 11:17am On May 13, 2010
serves u right!!! grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bookface: 11:25am On May 13, 2010
Aint messing with a Goldigger!

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by OboBoco(f): 11:28am On May 13, 2010
wudd:

@ V3, a friend of urs, re we sure you re not that friend of yours, lol, just kidding.

all that one naa maga runs,

i met a chic on facebook, we spoke a couple of time on fone, when it was time to meet her, told her we should meet in an estate. i asked her what she was wearing, so i saw her before she saw me, called her to be sure she was the one, target acquired, scanned for external factors before making introduction,

if say the senario no pure, omo, i drive off be that, but say make we meet for my office or hotel or house, omo looooooong thing, her papa house sef no sure, naa road or restaurant.

i believe what the poster is saying cos a similar thing happened in my office, the girl came in shouting that my colleague slept with her and did not pay her, meanwhile the guy had never set eyes on her before, and she claimed the guy should give her 10k for the service that she gave to him, lol. it was not funny cos my boss was so mad.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by udennaa: 11:29am On May 13, 2010
@poter,so how did u find out she stays in lagos?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by chukz4real(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2010
@Emmy, I wonder y a pretty gal like Tommy P. Okoye should indulge in such a fraudulent act. I suppose those guys owns that profile that claimed to have attended Bells University. Imagine what she wrote on her bio: "Hv always bin d kind of gal dat blieves in luv n liks to b luved back,am kul bt can b naughty atims dis is al abt m 4 nw dis is real, dis is m am exactly were am supose 2 b nw,am gona let d light shine on m nw hv found who i am, i believe in luv n destiny DIS IS MOI." She might as well duped the 1,347 friends in there,

However, somefin similar happened to me, though I never invited the lady in question, just an online friend with no intention of even seeing her someday cos I don't give a damn. She claim to be residing in South Africa. I was chillin in my cabin one day when she sent me a message that she wants to come to Lagos to visit her parents but was attached by burglars and needs some money to come back 2 Nigeria. I sent her money through an account she gave to me only to get my facebook profile blocked by her and can't get across to her any longer, I laughed! Did she then think that she had duped me?

To you guys out there, if you have the mind of helping out these Daughters of Eve, do it for doing sake and never expecting anyfin in return. It only disturbs me if I have any ulterior motive for giving.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by giwa4giwa(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2010
u r a maga 4 life, imagine someone u gv ur office address came to visit u some hours later, she showed up, wat u ddnt plan 4 b4, or wat? she came 2 ur office n with 2 guys, abi? d nxt thin shes tlkin abt 11k 4 transport why dnt 2 tell her 2 sit down 2 entertain her, since she came visiting not 2 fight or watever, she collect d 11k n comot abi? ur story is nt geniue my guy, even if its u r a mungun 4 real, hhhmmmm i pity u eeennn how come u knw later dat she stays around ur office n wen u find out wad dd u do? sara money, idiot. angry angry angry angry maga no fit finish.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On May 13, 2010
bookface:

Aint messing with a Goldigger!
wow.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Meldrick(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2010
I just checked out Tomi Okoye on facebook and she has 1,441 friends. Getting 1441 friends is not easy especially when the profile user uses it for fraudulent means.

I doubt the genuinety of the posters story.

but there is a part of her profile that I find interesting. Her quote '' Cut your coat according to your size''. That was an advise to the poster.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ochukoccna: 12:02pm On May 13, 2010
@ poster, If she truly is in Bell's and your story is not a cock and bull one, write to her school authorities and get her rusticated or suspended and your money returned [with damages] seeing you have witnesses in your co-workers and previous phone conversations will be in your GSM provider's log records.
11k she may have taken but you can cause her some real pain, some real pain. angry angry angry angry angry angry
But that's if your story is true
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by otokx(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2010
So so sad
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by harakiri(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2010
Sometimes i wonder why guys believe that the way to woo a woman is with money.True, you need money but you don't have to spend it carelessly and definitely NOT in the initial stages.Sending money to a strange girls account,recharge cards and all that crap is not wise.Even with a girlfriend you have known for some time, it is not wise to lavish money on her.At best, do little things to show you care and that should be occasional or even rare.Why? You don't know if she will be the right one or not.You might "invest" a large chunk of your earnings on a lady only to find out that she's using your own money to support another boyfriend else where.When you start doling out money to a woman, she will assume that you are trying to buy her love and that your manhood borders on your financial status.Do not put yourself in such a position for any reason.If she's into you, she will stay.If not, kick her to the curb and move on.

DON'T GIVE OUT USEFUL MONEY TO A WOMAN UNTIL YOU HAVE MARRIED HER! ! !

Even at that stage, you still have to be careful how you dispense your money.Guys, abeg make una no dey fall mugu at the sight of woman.E no make sense!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 12:15pm On May 13, 2010
hey, watz the trash, ?

Men Emma u r fucking boy, That guy is my cousin and the last time i checked she was nt broke like u,

How can u give someone`s name out on a forum?believe me u r paying for it, (u just  said so many trash without telling this people the real truth, )
Men its official u r going 2 pay 4 damages,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Suntemi(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2010
so Black magaz still exist.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 13, 2010
This is now taking another dimension.

Seriously watching with eyes wide shut
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Suntemi(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2010
biggy4joe:

hey, watz the trash, ?

Men Emma u r bleeping boy, That guy is my cousin and the last time i checked she was nt broke like u,

How can u give someone`s name out on a forum?believe me u r paying for it, (u just  said so many trash without telling this people the real truth, )
Men its official u r going 2 pay 4 damages,

Or do U mean:

That gal is my cousin and the last time i checked she was nt broke like u
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by harakiri(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2010
sun_temi:

so Black magaz still exist.

Omo, na so we see am ooo!

In spite of all the hardship, people still dey fall.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by sayso: 12:37pm On May 13, 2010
super story
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Suntemi(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2010
sayso:

super story

'This Life'

harakiri:

Omo, Baba na so we see am ooo!

In spite of all the hardship, people still dey fall.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by deribigbe(m): 1:04pm On May 13, 2010
Hmmmm ! guy u shud have not allow the girl go just like that please if u want make we set her up back pls mail me @ yaderibigbe01@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Can Do To Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Pick One Defect You Can Accept In A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.