Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29990 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by DeepSoul(f): 4:31pm On May 15, 2010
rotimy:

TOMI P. OKOYE, is a fake name. If her sibling on facebook is YOMI OLUWASOLA, then her surname is OLUWASOLA OR OLUSOLA! A criminal will always leave a trail! Hurry up NAIRALAND POLICE and private investigators, we are closer. The crook is Miss OLUWASOLA, she could also be Yomi not Tomi!

Hmmm, you might have a point. But then again, we have to consider the ff scenarios:
a) Yomi might be female and married, hence the absence of her maiden name (Okoye)
b) Yomi might be a rebellious child who has decided to answer his/her grandfather's name instead of first name
c) Tomi might be married to an Igbo man, hence her new surname - Okoye
d) Scenario B might apply to Tomi as well

Yomi, Tomi, yummy yummy story. Wait till mummy hears!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by software(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2010
Marytos:

Wow!never heard of this kind of stuff,nothing is impossible is my country!

hello mary, do u remember me?? ooops! dont be be scared i am not a fraudulent nairaland guy
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by JuniorSmith4u: 5:39am On May 16, 2010
I cant believ that talk.u can deciv some people not me.how can u giv her money when u didnt do anything to her?may be u want to do something funny then she started shoting, for her not to tell any one she now demand that 11k, pls dont post this kind of nonsence next time,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by samtoye(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2010
This story has gone from being a serious issue to being utterly hilarious,
A guy brought in a case of a girl "scammer" and trust Nairalanders (people's court), they gave the girl jungle justice. Well, she got what she deserved, even though this guy now pities her, Lesson learnt, what goes round comes round !!!
This gives me an idea, I can always bring my enemies too to Nairaland's court Lol.
I am rarely scammed cos my principle is "I don't reap where I don't sow", then as for online friends That's what they remain, online !!! We can always chat on phone and call but I have never arranged a so called meetings, no matter how "agbani darego" you look !!! Lol.
So please bring your debtors, cheating Gf & Bf,shylock landlords, sex starved lecturers, con artists, 419, yahoo, militants, corrupt politicians, etc to Nairaland Court, Free defense lawyers would always come up, and trust the panel of juries(Nairalanders), they are mercilessly merciless !!!
So moderator can you dismiss this case or the defendant want to appeal?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Maximip(m): 12:13pm On May 16, 2010
WTF!

Whatever her name is isn't so important now cos her face is known.
If the story is true, which i think is it. we shouldn't just let her go free. She should pay
for what she did somehow else we would all be responsible for encouraging
such.

She took advantage the place being a workplace.
I suggest paying her in her own coins, so who's with me??

P.S. taking panadol for another man's headache is what we ought to do, it was just 11k and some
embarrassment to him. Her next victim could could lose more, maybe his life, then we'll all start
posting RIP like we couldn't have done more to help.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by j4steady: 3:47pm On May 16, 2010
First to all those who says the poster is lying, I pray you dont experience anything like it,
I believe the guy for some reasons

1. I t has happened to me before but mine was loss of phone
2. She took advantage of the guy's place of work and no one in this country would want to loose his/her work because of one idiot
3. If it was a lie some one who knows the lady(I dont believe Bigjoe does) would have definitely seen her pics on NL and must have told her and there would have been a heavy reaction.

Finally,there nothing wrong in social networking or meeting people online its all a matter of being careful and also meet people in public places close to you,so if yawa dey ur own people go dey around, "NO BODY WEY NO FIT FALL MUGU"
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2010
Maximip:

WTF!

Whatever her name is isn't so important now cos her face is known.
If the story is true, which i think is it. we shouldn't just let her go free. She should pay
for what she did somehow else we would all be responsible for encouraging
such.

WTF!! guy are you saying that when you take a girl out on a date you expect her to eat exactly what you want her to eat, what if she decides she wants some big-asss turkey with 5 legs rather than the 2 pieces of kpomo you had planned in your budget,  what then.

They guy is simply pissed because he broke-assss like a carpenter without a hammer. If the guy hold im side like a real nigguh he won't be on nairaland throwing tantrums, WELCOME TO LAGOS abi you no see di three wise men when you enter grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 16, 2010
I thank u all for ur respective contributions. I believe in Nigeria cos anything is bound to happen in Nigeria. As for those who called me names like maga, mugu, mumu etc, i pray u dont fall into making a decision between ur mistake and ur job. Pls lets spare d girl, i didn't think this would go this far, i just wanted to open this thread so as to advise my fellow guys in NL, thats all. So i THANK U ALL for ur reply so far.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On May 16, 2010
j4steady:

First to all those who says the poster is lying, I pray you dont experience anything like it,
I believe the guy for some reasons

1. I t has happened to me before but mine was loss of phone
2. She took advantage of the guy's place of work and no one in this country would want to loose his/her work because of one idiot
3. If it was a lie some one who knows the lady(I dont believe Bigjoe does) would have definitely seen her pics on NL and must have told her and there would have been a heavy reaction.

Finally,there nothing wrong in social networking or meeting people online its all a matter of being careful and also meet people in public places close to you,so if yawa dey your own people go dey around, "NO BODY WEY NO FIT FALL MUGU"

You are right coz i sent her a harsh message on face book and i am yet to get a reply from her even though she comes online from time to time.If it wasn't her, i would have received a harsher reply.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bkbabe97: 8:07pm On May 16, 2010
I sent the ho a message too, lol, she aint never replied. matter fact, lemme go check maybe she finally did reply!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 16, 2010
well, as afrocandy said, ikebe na moni.

not that i mean to sound insensitive or anything wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by cvibe: 8:13pm On May 16, 2010
@ Poster, you need to sharpen up fast fast!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 16, 2010
Whoever said awoof no dey run belle
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Shock(m): 8:58pm On May 16, 2010
harakiri:

You are right coz i sent her a harsh message on face book and i am yet to get a reply from her even though she comes online from time to time.If it wasn't her, i would have received a harsher reply.

bk/babe97:

I sent the ho a message too, lol, she aint never replied. matter fact, lemme go check maybe she finally did reply!!!

funny i sent her a message as well, she's a national cake afterall!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by oparaji: 2:12am On May 17, 2010
this is so ridiculous, Nigeria is so lawless!! I am so ashamed of NAIRALAND. This is a complete breach of privacy, I wish the girl were here, she would have made cool money charging nairaland and the the dumb guy who posted this to court . He was so dumb as to put her real name. what if he is lying!! Gosh,  dont they have moderators in NAIRALAND.  THIS TREND NEEDS TO BE OFF AND THE GIRL APOLOGIZED TO! and  why are the boys harassing her,i checked her facebook profile, there are some terrible comments form obviously stupid boys. i thought nairalanders were cool  people, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED, what if the guy were making it up,who knows the full story of what happened between them?? this has gone too far!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm out of here, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by wudd: 2:49am On May 17, 2010
and what would he gain from making it up?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by violent(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2010
oparaji:

this is so ridiculous, Nigeria is so lawless!! I am so ashamed of NAIRALAND. This is a complete breach of privacy, I wish the girl were here, she would have made cool money charging nairaland and the the dumb guy who posted this to court . He was so dumb as to put her real name. what if he is lying!! Gosh,  dont they have moderators in NAIRALAND.  THIS TREND NEEDS TO BE OFF AND THE GIRL APOLOGIZED TO! and  why are the boys harassing her,i checked her facebook profile, there are some terrible comments form obviously silly boys. i thought nairalanders were cool  people, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED, what if the guy were making it up,who knows the full story of what happened between them?? this has gone too far!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

charge to court?

I laugh in judicial language!

you had better drop the blank drink!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by oparaji: 5:20am On May 17, 2010
violent:

charge to court?

I laugh in judicial language!

you had better drop the blank drink!

this is defamation at its peak, libel to be precise. I reported to the moderators already!! I hope they caution these outrageous boys!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nannyo(f): 7:08am On May 17, 2010
i dey run go fb 2 mak friends wit d girl. see ya later. tomi prick okoye abi?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 17, 2010
@oparaji Oh yes i framed this up,lol. What will i gain to frame anybody up by lying up in here. It doesn't make sense, i think u should come sue me urself OSHIOMOLE! I dont blame u cos u just wanted to say something.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by roddypiper: 2:04pm On May 17, 2010
Oh Boy, you be proper GodZukki!!!! You for talk say you no even know am before. In fact you must be a GodZilla, the mother of all Godzukkis.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by busybody20: 2:08pm On May 17, 2010
oparaji:

this is defamation at its peak, libel to be precise. I reported to the moderators already!! I hope they caution these outrageous boys!!!

nanny o:

i dey run go fb 2 mak friends wit d girl. see ya later. tomi prick okoye abi?

grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by busybody20: 2:13pm On May 17, 2010
oparaji:

this is so ridiculous, Nigeria is so lawless!! I am so ashamed of NAIRALAND. This is a complete breach of privacy, I wish the girl were here, she would have made cool money charging nairaland and the the dumb guy who posted this to court . He was so dumb as to put her real name. what if he is lying!! Gosh,  dont they have moderators in NAIRALAND.  THIS TREND NEEDS TO BE OFF AND THE GIRL APOLOGIZED TO! and  why are the boys harassing her,i checked her facebook profile, there are some terrible comments form obviously silly boys. i thought nairalanders were cool  people, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED, what if the guy were making it up,who knows the full story of what happened between them?? this has gone too far!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Stop talking Rubbish!!!  Mshewwww. . .

For your information, the girl in Question HAS REPLIED this thread. . . . . So wetin be your own? Court ko 11k ni. . .
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by oparaji: 3:19pm On May 17, 2010
emmboy:

@oparaji Oh yes i framed this up,lol. What will i gain to frame anybody up by lying up in here. It doesn't make sense, i think u should come sue me urself OSHIOMOLE! I dont blame u cos u just wanted to say something.

thats why you got ripped off in the first place, can see you are not very smart!! so what have you gained from embarrassing the poor girl!! no be you want free pussy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
I'm sure if you had gotten what you wanted, no one would have heard about the whole story!! thumbs up Tomi or whoever you are,  Boys like you need to be taught lessons!! hope you have finished paying your coworkers the 11k, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley lmao
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by phoenixsta: 3:38pm On May 17, 2010
@biggy4joe

I think i needed to add this to this thread you're also another python and scammer that NLders should watch out for, cos why, you claim Tomi Okoye is your cousin and later you said you don't know her from adam so what are we saying NLders should also be carefull not just FBukaz alone. This is a warning to all it could happen to anybody. The only cure to this is caution be INFORMED

Peace out, One Luv 9ja,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by goodness85: 4:43pm On May 17, 2010
Visit WWW.PERFECTSDATE..COM for genuine info.

Make sure you live a comments if you find the articles helpful
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2010
oparaji:

this is so ridiculous, Nigeria is so lawless!! I am so ashamed of NAIRALAND. This is a complete breach of privacy, I wish the girl were here, she would have made cool money charging nairaland and the the dumb guy who posted this to court . He was so dumb as to put her real name. what if he is lying!! Gosh, dont they have moderators in NAIRALAND. THIS TREND NEEDS TO BE OFF AND THE GIRL APOLOGIZED TO! and why are the boys harassing her,i checked her facebook profile, there are some terrible comments form obviously silly boys. i thought nairalanders were cool people, I'M SO DISAPPOINTED, what if the guy were making it up,who knows the full story of what happened between them?? this has gone too far!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ha ha ha Charge 2 what, and apologize to who, Dude, Urs must be the best weed on tha whole [bleep]ing planet
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 6:04pm On May 17, 2010
oparaji:

[/quote

think somebody is beginning 2 see reasons with me, wait a minute, assuming the guy managed 2 have sex with the gurl, he 4 dey feel funky now,

@phoenixsta, men u can go 2 hell for all i care, u are fuming a righteous man rite?well u can think or say any bleeping think u want to say coz na u get ur mouth

@TOMI P OKOYE, gurl u should nt be feeling bad ok, but my anger was tht u felt so cheap 2 start scamming 11k(haba 11k) wait ooo see everybody dey fume better person for nigga, i pray oooo say all of una na good people ooo
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by xtr0v3rt(m): 7:00pm On May 17, 2010
hey is dat true?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by nannyo(f): 8:38pm On May 17, 2010
i asked her 4 friendship and am awaitin her reply. @poster! leave d matter 4 us 2 judge. abi u dey guilty? why u form mugu self? money wey u 4 use do betta thin u troway am
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by namski(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2010
@oparaji, is that your understanding of how the civil society works. Why not go advice the girl to make an attempt at suing either Nairalanders or the poster for what for, libel abi slander? Abeg go drink ijebu garri make your eye clear!!!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 17, 2010
Once beaten twice shy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.