Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls (29992 Views)

SEE Facebook Girls VS Reality / Romance, Bragging Rights And Fraudulent Nigerian Guys On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by DeepSoul(f): 2:35pm On May 14, 2010
bookface:

and hey Deep soul, happy birthday to your sister the DR. grin grin grin

Chei!!!!
My P has been compromised!!
Give me one second!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bookface: 2:53pm On May 14, 2010
Deep Soul:

Chei!!!!
My P has been compromised!!
Give me one second!

wink wink wink wink

tht's wht facebook does to people!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by sammytb(m): 3:09pm On May 14, 2010
.Maga don pay,, Shout halleluyah,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Onchedu(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2010
So did U pay abi as she no fine U just no find how U go take hustle money arrange give her make una carry n? People dey feel like say yahoo-boy na boys only.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 4:06pm On May 14, 2010
^^^ Don't derail please. Go and make your own thread.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by samosward(m): 5:17pm On May 14, 2010
I believe the poster but why are girls so stupidly desperate? Desperate for low sum of cash!! just as a girl collected about 750 naira recharge card from me, I just wonder what they do with those cards, and if their boyfriends discover the stupid games they are playing, Girls should be ashamed of their-selves, I mean girls that indulge in such acts,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2010
i just saw my no. on this tread i dont knw why u guyz r trying 2 destroy this gurl, believe me that guy knws so much abt this gurl and u guys r killing urselves for another man`s headache,

i posted something yesterday that am  the gurls cousin, thinkin tht the guy will telll the house the real truth n the next thing i saw was my phone number on nairaland, and somebody was even suggesting tht i get arrested, Na wa ooooo,boys are nt smiling at all

Even the poster don tire,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by hixxx1(m): 5:23pm On May 14, 2010
biggy4joe, please tell us the full story. better to tell us than to keep us in suspense. by the way i think am in love with your cousin. help me link up with her. for marriage o. regards.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by alamsdee: 5:28pm On May 14, 2010
@biggy4joe
hope u sure of your statement, cos as things dey go u and ur cousin no safe o
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2010
hixxx1:

biggy4joe, please tell us the full story. better to tell us than to keep us in suspense. by the way i think am in love with your cousin. help me link up with her. for marriage o. regards.

U gonna go poor than poorest beggar in Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2010
@Hixxx1,u r a fucking jobless fool, u dont understand English

@alamsdee,i can never be scared now haba,

but guyz r jobless oooo,i neva knw my phone no. was dropped on this thread, i reeived like 7different missed call 4 my phone, even on guy come dey fume friendship,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Smi1(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2010
@Poster, you better start acting responsibly
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2010
@posters, please please leave this girl alone, The guy fall mugu (Simple as ABC) and in this lagos for a guy to fall Mugu can only mean one thing, .  Na MUGU.  grin

I remember when i was a JJC in lagos and brushed one jambito a whole week until i ran out of condoms. she came to a friend's family house i was putting up with saying she was pregnant and needed N15k in 1 week for an abortion otherwise it would be too late and i would be having a baby in my 2nd year with carry-over hanging on my neck.  shocked I protested and before i could say hush, she freaked out and started shouting, luckily for me the police guards came in and threw her out, bitc.h-slapping her along the way.

I was traumatized for a week dreaming of a baby boy from a jambito  grin only for me to sneak into campus and learn that she was brushing another guy with his friend too.

But let us admit it, it is not easy not to fall Mugu for this chic. infact i have requested to be her friend, ohhh biy that bakassi na WAAAAARRRR! I WILL FALL MUGU 10 TIMES OVER FOR THAT BAKASSI AND POMPI
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 14, 2010
@biggy4joe did ur cousin tell u she was innocent?
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Basics007: 6:40pm On May 14, 2010
I`m really loving this. Bigjoe pls reply emmboy
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by rotimy(m): 7:15pm On May 14, 2010
Tomi only shares some of her profile information with everyone. If you know Tomi, send her a message or add her as a friend.If you know Tomi, send her a message.
About Me
Basic Info
Siblings: Yomi Oluwasola
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Men
Looking For: Friendship
Dating
A Relationship

TOMI P. OKOYE, is a fake name. If her sibling on facebook is YOMI OLUWASOLA, then her surname is OLUWASOLA OR OLUSOLA! A criminal will always leave a trail! Hurry up NAIRALAND POLICE and private investigators, we are closer. The crook is Miss OLUWASOLA, she could also be Yomi not Tomi!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mixoull(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2010
GUY you be First Grade Mumu, I get frnd wa fine pass this chick oh can link you if you got what it takes, wink
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 14, 2010
@Lagerwhenindoubt[ and a few others like him]: I admire u being honest about ur intentions towards this chic and my advice is seek that a$$ and ye shall get it. U have refused to join the bandwagon of pretenders here who pretend to b outraged but are secretly drooling and strategizing how to tap some a$$.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 14, 2010
I am not even sure if biggy4joe is tomi's cousin. If yes, then she should have told him about it except if he is faking to be her cousin.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by ebinom(f): 10:36pm On May 14, 2010
wow lol people need to be alert on facebook.dangerous people out there.i get friend requests everyday but if i don't know you personally i never accept.i even got a scammer recently who used a rich white guys photo and sent me a message to add him saying i was beautiful and all that and that i should add "your boy" lol, rich white guys don't speak like that, only illiterates.low lives and classless people lol.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by hixxx1(m): 11:02pm On May 14, 2010
@biggy4joe: lol. thats why i want to marry ur sister, so dat shecan make me speak queens english as i suck her booby.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by biggy4joe(m): 12:03am On May 15, 2010
men jokes apart, that gurl has not done anything bad 2 me ooooooooooo(subjective),the guy that gave a gurl u dont knw anything abt his office address, haba(office address)should be blamed, my anger was tht d guy shouldnt have posted the gurls ID on the forum cos he was so stupid of him 2 give his office address 2 a stranger and subsequently falling very cheap 4 dat make up, wait a minute if d dude wanted 2 do something to d gurl he would have gotten the gurl arrested, remember he told this same house that he got to knw that the gurl stays in his neighbour hood as in (around ikeja like he said), well to cut the story short i dont knw the f**king tomi p or wat eva she calls her name and i cant be related 2 a scammer, but believe me there r so many gurls in NAIRALAND who will do worse thingz tht TOMI P did, i rest my case
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 12:37am On May 15, 2010
yawn, yawn, yawn
so all this crap u r trying to feed guys na wetin e be?
girl came shouted u paid her not yo shout.!? u r even mad to tell this type of story, so we should do what,kill her?
u invited a girl u never seen before just for sex now she raped ur pocket u r writing to us. if its true u r stupid if its not u t a fool
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by bookface: 12:53am On May 15, 2010
biggy4joe:

men jokes apart, that gurl has not done anything bad 2 me ooooooooooo(subjective),the guy that gave a gurl u dont knw anything abt his office address, haba(office address)should be blamed, my anger was tht d guy shouldnt have posted the gurls ID on the forum cos he was so silly of him 2 give his office address 2 a stranger and subsequently falling very cheap 4 dat make up, wait a minute if d dude wanted 2 do something to d gurl he would have gotten the gurl arrested, remember he told this same house that he got to knw that the gurl stays in his neighbour hood as in (around ikeja like he said), well to cut the story short i dont knw the f**king tomi p or wat eva she calls her name and i cant be related 2 a scammer, but believe me there r so many gurls in NAIRALAND who will do worse thingz tht TOMI P did, i rest my case

its called paybak dude!

The girl milked the dude of $$$$

the guy took her integrity on a public forum

Karma is a bítch!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Nobody: 3:53am On May 15, 2010
@biggy4joe u didn't need to tell a lie that the girl was ur cousin in the first place. Anyway, i admitted it was my fault inviting her to my office in d first place, i later found out she stays close to my office*, take note, not neighbour and i didn't know this issue would be as elaborated as this. My bad, i have forgotten about the bucks so guys,
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Gsmxpert(m): 11:07am On May 15, 2010
story is funny, wel am a believer, i believe. grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Marytos(f): 12:55pm On May 15, 2010
Wow!never heard of this kind of stuff,nothing is impossible is my country!
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by namski(m): 2:16pm On May 15, 2010
You did not have to pay any money to the damn girl. Did you agree to pick the bills in the first instance? Anyway give me the girl's facebook name and let me invite her and see the devil wey she dey worship that will make me give her one kobo.
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by mrofficial(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2010
namski:

You did not have to pay any money to the damn girl. Did you agree to pick the bills in the first instance? Anyway give me the girl's facebook name and let me invite her and see the devil wey she dey worship that will make me give her one kobo.

Name: Tomi P. Okoye

There you go, dread warrior. grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by busybody20: 2:32pm On May 15, 2010
mr.official:

Name: Tomi P. Okoye

[b]There you go, dread warrior
. grin grin grin[/b]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Elgaxton(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2010
Iti! shocked cool
Re: Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls by Scooby1(m): 4:08pm On May 15, 2010
;d ;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? / Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.